All Comments on 'Colorado Vacation Ch. 04'

by echodancer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tellstory2jaketellstory2jakealmost 14 years ago
Intensely passionate!

A "dream come true" vacation with a perfect ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow!!!!!!!!

Please please please don't tell me this is the end . I love this story. I want him to go find her and tell her he loves her. It just can't be over yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it

I truly enjoyed this series. You did a wonderful job with the imagery, and I would like to encourage you to keep writing. Your stories are erotic and tasteful.

millhouseBobmillhouseBobover 13 years ago
Amazing images!

Your writing creates an erotic world, not just my mind but my whole body enters into. The horseback scene was incredible - I almost came just reading it, imagining the motion of the horse thrusting Eric and Gina together - you could start a craze (or an epidemic of sprained penises!)

And I almost didn't make it to the strawberries and cream - you really know how to keep a guy hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great love story

This chapter continues (but hopefully does not end) a great love story involving Eric and Gina. However, this story belongs in the Romance category, not Erotic Couplings, because romantic love pervades the whole story. That this love is descriptive and explicit in no way changes that fact, but, on the contrary, serves to emphasize it. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous