Colt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without any other touch, Colt opens her mouth and moves her head until I am halfway inside her. She then closes her lips and sucks in the rest.

“Oh, God!”

She repeats this several times.

“Oh, God!”

“Oh, God!”

“Oh, God!”

“Oh, God!”

She releases me and caresses my balls with the feather again. I am fucking writhing in sheer pleasure!

“I want you to cum in me as I came in you. I want to feel the power of your beautiful cock erupt in me and fill me with your sperm. Will you? Will you cum in my mouth so I may taste the essence of you, Jockey?”

If she don’t suck me now, she’s gonna have my fucking essence all over her fucking tits!

She reaches around and grabs my ass, pulls my hips and cock to her face. Colt pulls on me hard and shoves me down her throat. She fucks her face with me. In less than a minute, every muscle in me tenses, pulling against each chain. I seem to feel my jizz building like a lake behind a sea wall.

I explode in her. All I see are colors and starbursts as my body pumps cum into her. I writhe in my chains, my body jerking in sexual joy and ecstasy. Colt sucks and swallows frantically, moaning as I shoot more and more. She releases me after swallowing the last drop, but my orgasm hasn’t stopped! I continue thrusting into the air, nerves throughout my body shooting pulses from neuron to neuron. It’s a fireworks show and my head is the Fourth of Fucking July! My cock is still rock hard!

Colt’s dance continues. She fits me into a cock harness. One strap goes around my cock and under my balls. Another strap separates each ball to either side. She hitches the straps tight, like you might cinch a horse. She places a clip attached to another by a thin chain on each of my nipples. As she places each one, my cock bumps into her crotch.

“Doing okay, Jockey Boy?!” Colt giggles. “That was some sweet load you gave your Colt, Baby! She swallowed you good! But them balls of yours are still full. So, I’m moving on to Act 2! Fasten your seat belts!” Sweet Lord!

Part 4 Back in the Saddle Again

She takes a small cat o’ nine tails from the table. It is black leather, studded along its shaft. She gently slaps the tails against my larger, left ball and then against the right. Back and forth, just enough so I am aware. She then licks each one, as if cooling them off, and then whips them again. She slaps each of my tits with the whip, each time a little harder. It stings and feels good at the same time. (That’s the point, shithead!)

Colt moves to my ass and really starts working me. She whips each cheek several times, each time a little harder, a little more pain. My thighs are next and then my calves. Heat and pain from all over my body radiate and join in my crotch. I look down again and think I am just feeling the booze. My cock appears yet even larger!

Colts kneels before me and examines the result of her work.

“Are you ready for another draining, Jockey-Cock? It looks like you are! I love how your sack stretches so tight on your balls. They shine in the light and are so tasty-looking. You don’t mind if I taste them do you?”

She places her tongue underneath each and flicks at them, sucks them, licks them, surrounds each and pulls with her teeth. I feel them release more sperm to join with my semen, and another wave of cum builds inside me.

Colt gives my cock a nice suck and then stands.

“You know, Jockey,” she growls. “When a colt grows up into a mare, she finds a stud to fuck her from behind! Wanna fuck Colt’s tight ass, Jockey? Will you let me ride my ass on your cock?”

Fuckin’-A, I think to myself. Plug me fucking in!

Colt turns around and bends over, her ass raised high by her stiletto heels. Her hole glistens. She reaches around and guides my cock to it. Though limited by the chains, I can thrust a little and I pop my engorged purple head into her. Colt gasps, and then leans back. All I feel is my cock twitching inside her ass. Then she grinds it on me, up and down, back and forth, in and out. She leans forward until I see the head beginning to pop out and then she thrusts back hard and buries her ass on me.

I get a rhythm going. It’s like when you were a kid standing on a swing, how you pushed and leaned back while going forward and then relaxed as you swung back. Fucking best playground I ever been!

Colt works to my rhythm and I prepare to erupt again. She shoves her ass back at just the right moment and holds me inside her, tensing her muscles and squeezing, over and over, milking me. Fireworks, Deux! I twitch like those poor fucks in newsreels of executions. This is the better way to go. My sack tightens and my muscles squeeze more cum out of me. It almost feels like I am peeing cum! Colt leans and rests on her elbows and knees. Her hole is incredibly stretched, gaping, and I see the lake of my jizz inside her.

She stands and removes the cuffs from my ankles, the nipple clips, and the cock harness. Then she struts to the wall, turns the crank, and I am lowered. She releases my wrists as well. I sort of fall forward into her and she catches me.

“Easy, Jockey-Boy! Easy! Sometimes after riding a long time, it feels funny to get your feet on the ground!” Colt smiles wide. “This is just a break, Baby. Intermission, as they say. Put on this robe and we’ll go into the other room.”

I’m really wobbly and hazy. I just had about two months worth’s of orgasms in a half hour. Even parts of my body Colt never touched tingle. I feel as though electricity is flowing in me, through me, out of me.

The other room is, in fact, the wine cellar, row upon row of bottles and magnums and splits. Bigger than the first floor of my fucking house! I also notice a little bedroom set-up to one side—bed, nightstand, lamp, telephone, and a bar. Is this where the maid and butler get it off?

Colt undresses—I don’t know if I’m happy or sad! She pours a couple drinks and leads me to the bed and tells me to lay down. She lays next to me. We sip the whiskey.

“So, Colt, tell me, did you take a class in Giving Relentless Ecstasy at the community college?”

She snorts and laughs. “Something tells me my Jockey-Boy likes it. A lot!”

We lay together in silence. A long time. I want to let this all sink in.

“Colt, can you preview Act 3 for me?” I ask.

“Whatever you want, Jockey-Boy! I’m here for you tonight! Like you was for me Sunday.”

“Let’s get under the covers,” I say. I cup Colt’s ass in my hands and pull her to me. I kiss her forehead and cheeks and nose. I nibble her ears and at her neck. Her breathing quickens and I feel her pelvis pulsate in my hands. I kiss and nibble her shoulders. Colt moans. She pulls my lips to hers and sucks my tongue into her mouth. She grinds her mouth to mine and her entire body starts pulsing against me.

She clasps my cock, hard again, and squeezes it. I move to suckle her breasts and she pulls me tight against them. I place my hand on her mons and press. Colt’s entire body jerks.

“No chains or whips or cuffs, Colt. I want to be inside you!” We kick off the covers. Colt lies flat, knees bent. She spreads her legs and I kneel between them. I am inhaling an image of exquisite beauty, an altar of femininity. Her lips glisten, small beads of moisture cling to her pubic hair. I extend over her and lower myself. Colt guides my cock to her, and slowly I am bathed in her heat.

Fully in, I rest and just let her temperature wash over my cock. I feel her muscles clench me and relax, clench and relax. I cup her head. She opens her eyes.

“You fill me, Mack. I’ve wanted this since I first saw you!”

I grind against her and then begin slowly to fuck. I pull ever so slowly back and feel the suck of her cunt pulling me back in. When I am nearly outside her, I relax and let her vagina pull me back into her. Over and over. It is so exquisite and unhurried. Colt’s hands, wrapped around my neck, pull me down to her and she kisses me all over my face. She cups her hands to my ass and gently pushes down on my cheeks as I re-enter her. She clasps her colt’s legs to my waist and pulls me into her. I have never felt so good inside a woman.

I’ve already cum twice—I find I can and want to take my time, concentrate on Colt and our mutual pleasure.

We continue our slow pace.

“Mack, are you making love to your Colt?” she asks. “I was going to fuck your brains out! Almost did! Now you’re making love to me?!”

I look into her eyes and smile. “If you don’t like this, Baby, we can go back to the other room. I can fuck you in the other room, or I can make love to you here!”

“I ain’t moving, Jockey! You’ve already saddled me up! You do your riding here!” Colt giggles. I turn us over so she is atop me. She is impaled on my cock and I on her beauty. Her beautiful chest heaves and her tight stomach writhes as her pelvis grinds on me. As she waltzes side to side, I grind into her up and down. I rub her breasts and nipples. She leans back farther and rests on her hands. I look to see my cock inside her. I twitch it several times, and she groans. Colt lies back on top and I feel her hot nipples brand me. My hips start pumping into her, pushing her higher and higher, pounding my cock into her, and with each push she slams back down on me. Suddenly, I thrust as high as I can, arching my back on the bed and cum deep into Colt’s pussy, grinding into her with each spurt.

“I feel you cumming in me, Mack! Your seed is so warm!”

I continue grinding her into me, even as my cock becomes limp and slips from her.

“I have you throughout me,” Colt says quietly. “I have your seed throughout my body.”

I reach under her and pull her hips toward me. She glides up my body and kneels, straddling my chest. I pull her farther up until I can cup her ass. Then I raise my head and begin licking her fucked cunt. She wants Sunday again and lowers herself on my face. I taste my cum and her. We are delicious. I swirl my tongue deeply into her as she grinds on it. She puts her hands on her ass to help her push herself farther down on me.

I reach to grab her breasts, thumb her nipples. Colt is continually groaning as I work deep in her cunt. I nibble her clit and she twitches. Again, and she twitches, her entire body. She puts both her hands behind my head and pulls it at the same time as she thrusts her cunt and arches back. My face drips from her warm bath and I lick and swallow frantically, to catch all of her.

Colt collapses by my side and catches her breath.

“Jesus,” she whispers, and then sighs.

She moves to lie by my side. She touches my hair and plays with it.

“Why did you do that, Mack?” she asks. “Why didn’t you just fuck me like you could’ve? You could’ve fucked me, put your pants back on, and walked out. But you didn’t.”

“Yeah, I could’ve. Maybe I should’ve. But then, you’d have been just someone I fucked. I don’t want you to be that. Fucking you wouldn’t have been the way to treat a lady!”

“You love being in love, don’t you, Jockey!?

I think for a while. “Do you mean, I am always looking for love? That I want every woman I meet to love me? Then, no. If you had stopped after I fucked your ass and had waved ‘Adios!’ I’d have dressed, got in my car, and drove away feeling great.

“But if you mean do I want to love? Then, yes. You brought me here and undressed. Suddenly, without the leather and chains and whips, you were just my Colt, in bed next to me. Fucking is fine. Making love is finer.

“Tell me, Colt. Do you bring all your men to the other room?!”

“No!” Colt becomes serious. “I never thought you and I would get this far into a conversation, Mack, but I have to tell you a couple things about me.” She pauses and I can tell this is not easy.

“You wanna hear a story? This ain’t no bedtime story. It’s no sad-ass story either. Just a story. Mack, want to hear a little story about your Colt?”

I nod yes.

“I loved my ex from the first time I saw him walk down the hall in the office and his cute little ass made my train go whoo-whoo! We fucked clumsily, then wonderfully, dated, lived together a long time, and then married. Michael became an alcoholic, and I nearly drove myself nuts trying to cure him, blaming myself for his drinking. He never mistreated me, just himself. He kept trying to quit, AA and all that, but couldn’t. I left him 7 years ago because I couldn’t watch him self-destruct. I lied to him, told him I was in love with a woman. He bought it cause I had a lot of lesbian friends. They had left their husbands too. Now, he’s murdered over some bimbo!

“That isn’t the maid you met upstairs, Mack.” She lets this sink in and the right side of my brain finishes the puzzle.

“Sooooo….” I start forming some words. “You’re bi after all?”

“Yes,” she says quietly. “Lisa, my lover, isn’t, but I am.” Okay, Mack, I think to myself. You can be Alan Alda or O.J. Simpson. Or, just be yourself.

We both start when we hear a door slam. Then we hear heels on the brick floor and the door to the wine cellar opens. Lisa! Out of her maid’s outfit.

“What the fuck’s going on?” she says angrily. “I checked. You weren’t in The Room! You’re supposed to be in The Room!”

“Lisa!” Colt shouts. “Get the fuck out of here! What the hell are you doing here? I told you I wanted this! Bitch!”

“Oh, I’m a bitch! Let’s see—where does Bitch fit in on the scale—above or below a Cunt Slut!?

“You said you met a guy and you wanted to fuck him,” Lisa yells. “You wanted to use The Room to fuck him. Fine, I thought, let her fuck some dickhead! Do your leather and latex Halloween shit! This ain’t The Room. You’re naked in fucking bed with this dick-brain! You made love, didn’t you?! This isn’t fucking! You were supposed to fuck him! No, you made love to a…a…man!”

Ouch! Cut to the quick!

Colt rushes out of bed and pulls Lisa out of the room, slamming the door.

There’ve been occasions, just a few, when I’ve been with someone’s wife, that I thought about getting caught by an enraged husband. Then, I just imagined saying “Sorry, ol’ Chap! Your bitch’s idea, you know. Sorry! Cheery-oh!” A lesbian catfight never entered my repertoire of scenarios!

The words are muffled, but their intent is not. I have had incredible sex with this woman and have even felt a touch of caring and liking for her. But this has become more than sexuality or sensuality or anything approaching normalcy in my sketchy handbook of life.

I hear a crescendo of dialogue and the sound of flesh slapping flesh and…silence. Then sobbing. If a transporter were available, I’d ask Scotty to please beam me up.

I get up and walk over to the bar. I pour myself a big one.

After several minutes, Colt returns and closes the door behind her. She is crying, puffy-eyed. “Dad?” I pray to my father’s soul. “Tell me about the birds and the bees again!”

“Fucking bitch!” is all she says, pours herself a drink, and then sits on the edge of the bed and chugs it.

I can get up, walk through the door, grab my clothes, put them on, and then, somehow without getting lost in this maze, get the fuck outta here!

But, I’m just enough of a writer and a romantic that I don’t.

Instead, I reach to Colt, my Colt, and touch her lightly. She smashes her glass against the wall and collapses into me.

“I saw this hot guy in the park and wanted to have wild and adolescent sex with him! Play a little whip and chains game with him! Watch him see how hot I could be and then fuck him crazy. Watch his taillights from my bathroom window as I scrub his dried cum from my skin. Then fucking watch fucking TV!

“Fuck you, Mack! Fuck Lisa and fuck you!” She sobs.

I try to remember if the Cubs are playing the Brewers tomorrow. I think it’s a night game. I hug my Colt to me, instead. She is soft and warm and the most beautiful woman I’ve ever been with.

“You did fuck me, Colt.” I say quietly. “But we went beyond that. Is that a crime? In Lisa’s mind, yes. Is that a crime in your mind?

“No,” she says.

“Jessica,” I start to say—and she darts a glance at me. “I ain’t your Colt any more?”

“Colt. Let’s go out for dinner,” I quietly suggest.

She quickly turns to me and hugs me tightly.

“Oh, Mack,” she says, “Yes.”

Part 5 Kimmie’s Dance

Though there are many nicer places in the area, we agree something noisy and crowded is what we need. We wend our way through the crowd, smoke, and Irish music at McNally’s Pub but there isn’t a table to be had.

I once knew a sailor, his name was Roan Barrow.

He liked pretty women like there was no tomorrow!

He courted a lady so very very pretty.

The fate that awaited him was, oh, such a pity!

Colt tugs on my arm, and shouts into my ear. “I see some people I know in that booth. Let me say hello to them!”

I follow Colt.

“Hey, Jessica!” the black guy says, standing to hug her. “How ya doing?” I stand, being a good charm on Colt’s bracelet. The black woman in the booth is incredibly pretty, as stunning as Colt, if not more so. “Damon, Kimmie, this is my friend…Mack.” Colt says.

“Hello, Jessica. Nice to see you again. Nice to meet you, Mack,” Kimmie says, shaking my hand with a little extra squeeze, I think. I spend a few moments looking into Kimmie’s eyes. They are wide and deep, but with a certain sadness. The two invite us to join them and I immediately slip into the booth next to Kimmie. I will flirt with a fucking tree if it has a nice crotch! Not much later, I feel her thigh against mine.

The lady, she did cuddle and nestle in his arms.

She touched him and kissed him and worked all her charms.

Roan took her in a carriage to Blue Bonnet Hill

And wooed her with kisses till she had her fill.

Oh, Lady, Oh Lady, what’s the secret within you?

Oh, Lady, Oh Lady, what’s the myst’ry within you?

Oh, Lady, Oh Lady, may I take you to bed?

Oh, no Sir, Oh no Sir, not till we are wed!

We order food and drinks. I quickly come to dislike Damon, who’s got the mental maturity of a seventh grader. He also eats and drinks like a pig. I can’t imagine my Colt having him as a friend.

I can, however, imagine having Kimmie as a friend. While Damon spits out bits of food telling Colt stupid stories, she and I talk quietly and I like her right away. She’s flirtatious but not lewd. She has a smile—maybe a little smug, like she’s got a secret and is waiting to tell it, waiting for the right moment of maximum shock value. I don’t know. She has an incredible body and, though I’ve just had the most explosive sex in my life, I lust for her.

So Barrow, poor Barrow, he pledges his troth.

He searches long for a bishop to marry them both.

They marry at twilight ‘neath the statue of St. Thomas.

“Be true to me,” says the Lady. And Barrow does promise.

“Will you two excuse us?” Colt says as she and Damon get up. “D and I have a little business to discuss.” What the fuck is this all about? Colt has business with this moron? I am not liking this.

“There’s a sadness to your eyes,” I say to Kimmie, sort of blurting it out. “Is there? Sorry. Yeah, there’s a story, there, I guess, in my eyes. Jessica and Damon know it. I might tell you someday.” I want to hug her, but refrain. I look to the bar and see Colt and Damon talking. Damon is shaking his head as though saying yes, he understands. I then see him walk out the door and Colt returns to the table.

“D has an errand to run. He won’t be back tonight. Kimmie, he says he’s sorry but knows you’ll be in good hands.” Colt looks at me, takes my hand, and smiles. I am not comforted. I trust people too much, too easily, too soon.

Oh, Lady, Oh Lady, what’s the secret within you?

Oh, Lady, Oh Lady, what’s the myst’ry within you?

Oh, Lady, Oh Lady, may I take you to bed?

Oh, yes Sir, Oh yes Sir, now that we are wed!

Roan lifts his bride and up the stairs goes.

He lays her in bed and then takes off his clothes.