Colt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He’s hot and he’s lusting and hard as a rock!

He lifts up her skirt and sees…a big shiny cock!

“Mack,” Colt says. “Why don’t we take Kimmie back to my place. I’ve got some dynamite hash. I feel like getting stoned. Whaddya think?”

“I’d like that!” Kimmie says. “Ain’t been stoned in a while!”

While Colt’s spell over me has been ever-so-slightly broken, the thought of spending more time with Kimmie—even in Colt’s presence—is too much.

“Great!” I say. And we head for the door.

Oh, Lady, Oh Lady, what’s the secret within you?

Oh, Lady, Oh Lady, what’s the myst’ry within you?

The moral, my friends, is to watch who you woo

For the girl you lust for might be a guy too!

Back at Colt’s, I finally get a good look at Kimmie. She is tall, maybe 5-9, slim, broad shoulders, with a cute hot-fuck ass surrounded in a denim miniskirt that is zipped only halfway from her waist. She wears a white knit top that contrasts beautifully with her chocolate skin. Her nipples are perfectly outlined, small but hard. She wears black granny boots. Within one week, I have encountered two of the most physically beautiful women in my life! And I didn’t even go to church or pray for this!

We get really wasted, at least Kimmie and I do. Maybe Colt’s more used to getting stoned. We get into a laughing zone over something or nothing. I feel better. I get the munchies.

“Hey, Jess,” Kimmie says, trying to catch her breath. “You still got The Room?” She says “The Room” dramatically and we all break up again.

“Sure, Kimmie! Hey, Jockey, shall we take Kimmie to… The Room?” And we get hysterical again.

We walk down to the wine cellar and I’m hoping I don’t trip and crack my head open on the stone stairs.

“Want to learn some of the tricks of the trade, Jockey?” Colt asks me. “Kimmie, want a little relentless ecstasy?” We both nod yes.

Colt prepares Kimmie as she did me, but Kimmie, still dressed, looks a lot better spread-eagled than I did. God, she is succulent.

Colt takes the feathers and works Kimmie’s exposed belly and inside her thighs. Kimmie moans.

“Here, Jockey-Boy, you try it!” Colt suggests. I feel a little silly holding two feathers in my hands, but as I work them over Kimmie’s body and see her react, that feeling leaves. I am amazed at the power I begin to feel, to create such physical, mental, and emotional reactions.

Colt gets something from the table and stands before Kimmie. She snips off her top with scissors and I am treated to her beautiful breasts, glistening with sweat, ripe and luscious. Colt blows on her belly and Kimmie’s nipples engorge, her skin bristling and tightening. I work her chest and back with the feathers and Kimmie’s intense sensual pleasure rises 50 degrees. I become empowered and my cock firms.

Colt hands me the cat o’ nine tails and I hesitate. A whip is quite a move up from feathers and I do not want to hurt her in any way. I remember how Colt used it. I tap her breast lightly and then quickly again, a little harder. Kimmie twitches and moans. I move to the other and do it again. Kimmie twitches and moans. Colt stands before Kimmie again and cuts off her miniskirt. Kimmie wears red lace panties.

I move behind her and rub her round, firm ass. I whip one cheek, and then the other. I use the shaft to prod her hole and she moans deeply and long. I whip her shoulder blades, then quickly move to her calves and up her thighs. Kimmie is beginning to swing in her chains, overcome by sense and pain. I again use the shaft, to stimulate her groin this time. I look up and she glows with heat and sweat and pleasure.

“Okay, Jockey! Your turn again! Remember, I’m supposed to drain them balls of yours!” Colt says. I am disappointed yet eager to feel that way again.

“Would you mind,” I say to Colt, “if I just take off my clothes first? These are my best pants!” Colt laughs. “And I get a little nervous when a woman with scissors gets near my crotch!”

While I undress, Colt lets Kimmie down and undoes the cuffs. She walks over to me and puts her arms around me. “Oh, Sailor,” she purrs. “You made me dance in them chains!” She looks at me and kisses me. “Now, I’m going to dance inside your head.” She kisses me again and grabs my balls.

Colt walks to the table and comes to me. “This time, you wear this,” she says.” I look down and haven’t a clue what she’s holding. She places a studded black leather collar around my neck and buckles it. She takes one strap from the front of the collar. It has two smaller straps at the end. One of these she buckles around my cock. The other she straps around my cock and under my balls. If I move my head back, my cock and balls rise; if I lower it, my cock falls. If I weren’t so stoned and hot, if Kimmie wasn’t standing in front of me the hot fucking bitch she is, I think I’d laugh at it all.

Before Colt cuffs me, she places a black leather mask over my eyes. “See only your own pleasure, Jockey.” I am cuffed and positioned.

I smell Kimmie near my face. “Here’s a ticket to Kimmie’s world!” she growls in my ear.

Her dance resembles Colt’s, but is more intense, it seems, and faster. She begins with the whip and I feel the heat rising in me but always radiating to my groin. She uses two, so while she works my ass, she can gently work my sack. She then switches to ball ticklers and I am almost disappointed. Until I learn she has special moves with them. She pays special attention to my cock and balls. As I writhe in pleasure, throwing my head back, I of course raise them high and Kimmie works them more. I feel her hot , quick breaths. I indeed can only see my own pleasure—flashes of stars and lightning in my brain, synapses exploding, my brain receiving 220 volts when it is only wired for 110!

There is a pause. Then I feel one of them rubbing my asshole with something warm. I feel a finger penetrate and rub more of the substance inside me. The finger pulls and tugs in me, stretching me, and then retreats. I next feel something harder touch my hole, and it suddenly starts vibrating. It skims around and around the outside, rimming me. More flashes, these in color!

The instrument is moved deeper within me. There, it explores and tingles the walls. It moves in even deeper—I cannot tell how much. There is no pain, only deep pleasure. My brain begins to emit aromas and I am overwhelmed by the scents of flowers. Slowly, the instrument begins to fuck me. The vibrations increase going in and decrease coming out, occasionally pressing on my prostate, applying pressure. I am constantly moaning. If I could see my cock, I know it would be dark purple, the size of my fucking forearm.

Someone licks my cock and says “Yum! Pre-cum!” I think it is Colt. I feel about 5 seconds away from exploding and blowing a hole in the wall across the room with my load. Instead, the vibrating stops and the tool is removed.

Something much bigger, more powerful-feeling replaces it. It feels what I imagine a cock would feel like. Someone begins licking my balls and at the same time my ass is penetrated. I am overwhelmed with sensations. What is in my ass does not feel unreal. I walked into this room with two gorgeous women. But I know this is a man’s erect cock in me, fucking me with passion. I am not disgusted nor in pain. I want nothing else but for him to fuck me. My mind is flooded with images of cocks, in all shapes and sizes and colors. I rock in my chains to get more of this cock in, to fuck back, and, in doing so, I also fuck the mouth in front of me.

My brain is approaching meltdown, having passed through the overload stage. Any mind or mood altering drug would only bring me down. Kimmie said “ticket to her world.” What did she mean?

The fucking continues. Pushing against the chains, I try to hold my ass up and out so he can fuck deeper. My hips are held tightly in hands that thrust them back and forth so my ass can be fucked. I am spanked and fucked, fucked and spanked. Whoever is sucking me stops and I feel the mouth on my nipples. Oh, God, yet another place stimulated! The fucking speeds up. I am just being pounded. It buries itself deeper than ever in me, and holds. I am flooded with warmth. I feel this cock spurting cum into me. My brain goes white with heat. I feel so hot and then so empty when the cock withdraws.

Something touches my cock and my entire body jerks, chains clinking against each other.

“Go ahead. Finish him,” I hear Colt say.

I am engulfed in more heat and moisture. Is this Kimmie? The guy who fucked me? Lisa? A fucking next-door neighbor? The laundress? The sucker sucks me slowly in, tongues under my cock, and I feel like my nuts just shot through my cock. I feel massive amounts of cum shoot and spurt and gush into this mouth. I hear moaning that isn’t mine. My nerves are like strobe lights turned on high. I see only the silhouette of someone’s head and my cock in it. The head becomes transparent, and I see my jizm shooting into the mouth, hitting the throat, and sliding down. Again and again. More and more. Spurt after spurt filling this mouth and throat, jizz sliding into a belly. I just keep cumming until no seed is left, and then I cum some more.

My head hangs down. I am lowered and released. The harness and mask removed. I cannot see. My eyes need to adjust. I feel faint and someone catches me.

“Let’s get you to the bed,” I hear Colt say, and she and Kimmie lead me to the other room. I get into the bed and they cover me. Someone kisses me and whispers “Nighty-night, Sailor!”

Part 6 Kimmie’s Secret

15 minutes, 15 hours, or 15 days may have passed by the time I wake up. My balls hurt like hell! So does my ass. Then I remember the…I cannot call it an orgasm. It was a fucking MORE-GASM! More senses were explored, more body areas touched, more cum released and swallowed…just everything MORE!

The lamp is on. I realize someone is with me in this bed. I open my eyes and see Kimmie’s sweet, gorgeous black face, propped up on her elbow. She is looking at me with that smile.

“How ya feelin’, Sailor!? A little shell-shocked?”

I am so glad to see her and glad it is not Colt, my Colt, who’s become less and less my Colt.

“How long…?” I sort of slur.

“Hour, hour and a half,” Kimmie says. “After them blasts you shot in me, no wonder you went lights out! I’m gonna be crapping your cum for a week, Baby!” We laugh, just what I need.

“Where’s Colt…I mean Jessica?”

“Don’t know, Baby! Jessica’s doin’ Jessica’s thing. Like always.”

“Kimmie, who fucked me? That wasn’t no strap-on. I ain’t had no experience with this, but that was a man’s cock, not some dildo. I’m sure.”

“You really want to know, Baby? You may not want to know after you find out. Wouldn’t it be better if it was just a mystery?”

“Look it,” I say. “I went into that room with two stunningly gorgeous women and I get fucked in the ass by a cock! That’s more than a mystery! Just tell me—it wasn’t Damon, was it? Was that his little errand Jessica sent him on? Hide and wait to fuck me?”

“Nope, though he would’ve if he could’ve. He’s a pig about everything. Nope, you went in with two women and two women only and we three was the only ones there!”

Okay, my mind’s been through a lot tonight. I’ve been boozing and smoking dope, not to mention the high-level aerobics my brain’s been put through. A thought springs into my mind, but I dismiss it. It’s persistent, gnawing at me. Kimmie brings my head to her and she kisses me deeply, passionately, erotically. She feels so tender and loving.

“You?” I ask or say. “You?” As a person’s life may flash past his mind’s eyes as he dies, the events of the past couple hours flash by mine. The fucking panties! Colt never cut off the panties!

“You have got to be fucking kidding me! You have got to be fucking kidding me!”

“See for yourself, Sailor Boy!”

No! I think. No! My arm reaches slowly, hesitantly, down under the covers. I touch her breasts and squeeze, rubbing my fingers over her hard nipples. She moans. They are the beautiful breasts of a beautiful woman. I reach Kimmie’s hips. They are so feminine and lovely. I love the curve of a woman’s hips, love to caress my hand over them and feel their geometry. She moans. They are the beautiful hips of a beautiful woman. She places her hand onto mine and glides me between her legs to her panties, silky and smooth. I can feel the red. But I also do not feel the bulge of a mons. I feel the outline of a half-hard cock and a sack of big balls. She holds me there, moans, and then lets go. I keep my hand there.

“Got questions?” she asks with a giggle.

A million, I say to myself.

But they can wait. I feel relieved and happy and aroused. I don’t know what sexual or biological category Kimmie fits into, but I know I want her! I kiss her with passion and pull her body to mine. I cup her ass in my hands and we gyrate together, hip to hip, cock to cock. Her breasts touch me and I twitch as her firm nipples brush mine. I smell a faint odor of my cum about her, and I am pleased and hot. She groans as I kiss her and she kisses me. She rubs her legs up against mine. I bring my knee to her crotch and press her hardness.

“We’re not in Kansas any more,” Kimmie whispers in my ear.

“We’re not on fucking Earth any more,” I say.

“In my gut, not in my awareness, I knew it was you. I wanted it to be you,” I whisper to her. I grasp her so hard in my arms and clasp her with my legs, pulling her hips into mine. Her cock presses against mine and I feel a oneness with her. My heart palpitates as I caress her back and reach to her ass, pressing it against me.

I lay her flat on her back and lightly touch her breasts and nipples. They are beautiful, perfect, replete with femininity. I suckle them, lay my head between them, within them. I rest on her taut belly. My eyes look toward the Y of her legs. I see the bulge in her panties pulsate. I cup it with one hand. Her balls and cock fit perfectly in it. With my thumb, I pull the panties down, first one side and then the other. I am closer to her cock than I have ever been to mine. I stare at the tip of her hood. I am aware of the pores in her skin. The color of her cock changes down its length, milk chocolate at the head and becoming semisweet as her shaft meets her balls. She is shaven like Colt, with a black runway of pubic hair. I move my head closer and hold her cock at its base, lifting it so I may see its stiffness, it hardness, its masculinity.

I kiss her cock. I enfold it in my lips and feel Kimmie’s power, how it hardens and throbs within my kiss, how it fills my lips. With my hand, I move it so my mouth rubs against it, moistening it. I lick her and then engulf as much as I can into me. Kimmie moans and thrashes, lightly.

“Yes, Mack! Yes! Suck my cock.” Kimmie quietly commands me.

I work in slow motion. I suck her, raising my head and feeling her veins and the ridge of her glans on my lips. I lower my head and flood and bathe her with my spit, feeling her silky skin caress my tongue. I take her cock completely, not gagging, not minding when it reaches the back of my throat. I push my head down until there is no more of Kimmie’s cock to take. I pause, feeling it twitch in me, listening to Kimmie moaning with pleasure. As I raise my head, I become aware of the slow gyrations her balls make in her sack. Beautiful, large black balls, elongated, rising and falling within her scrotum.

I rise on the bed and kneel between Kimmie’s bent legs. I remove her panties and press my hands against her knees to spread them, open her to me. I wrap each arm around her thighs and lay completely flat, never taking my eyes off her manhood. I am mesmerised by her hard shaft rising from within her. I extend my tongue and lick her sack. She jerks and moans in delight.

“Suck my balls, Mack,” she says quietly.

I am surprised at how heavy each one feels as I lift it on my tongue, how smooth the skin is, how swollen with seed they are. I kiss each one. I lift her ass slightly and lick under them. The strength and power of her cock extends below them. I, born a man, have never felt how deep a man’s erection goes. I turn her over to follow it, spread her legs, so I may lick her erection from her balls to her ass. I lick and nibble on this part of her cock. I part her cheeks so I may follow it to her hole. Kimmie tenses her already taut ass and grinds her hips into the bed.

I stop, and then rise, once again kneeling between her. She turns over. Before me I see what I never could have imagined seeing. Beautiful woman, beautiful man.

“What is it, Sailor? Not sure? You’re on a different ship in a strange ocean! No compass! No map! Come here, Baby.”

I rest cupped in Kimmie’s arms, against her breasts. I am breathing deeply and heavily. I am deciding. It is not a decision about being gay or bi or straight. Those are just some fucking labels. No, I am deciding what this feeling and act will do to my life. I want her badly, now for a second time, but this time, knowingly. She has taken me. It is time for me to have her.

She hugs me tight. I decide.

I get out of the bed and kneel beside it. I move Kimmie so her hips are at the edge. Her cock before me, I suck her in again and I know I will not stop sucking her until she asks me to. I am no longer Mack or Jockey or whatever. I am not straight or bi or gay or whatever. I am having sex with someone I like and am attracted to.

I taste her pre-cum, slightly bitter and delicious. I use my thumb to squeeze more from her and begin to slurp her shaft. Nothing on earth can be so hard or as soft as Kimmie’s cock is. She thrusts into me and I stagger at her stiffness. I stand up, continuing to suck, and lift her legs up and wide. Then I stop and lift her so she stands against me, her cock so hard poking my balls.

I kneel before her and take hold of her hips. She touches my head and holds it and pushes her cock between my lips. And then I suck her.

She thrusts deeply into me several times, maybe for minutes, and holds me to her. It is the time from when it is dark to when it is light. I am flooded with her semen. My mind explodes with images of cum filling me. Her seed is so smooth and silky and tingly. I want her to keep cumming in me so I may taste more of her. She fills me. I swallow. She fills me. I swallow again. Some spills out the side of my mouth. I cannot let go of my suck. I lift my hand to the base of her cock. I enclose it with my hand and slowly move it up her shaft to milk any jizz left within her. “Oh!” she says and then sighs. “Stop, now.” As Kimmie falls back on the bed, I imprint the taste of her into me. I lick the drops on my chin. I have never felt so masculine in my life.

Kimmie is laying face down as I rest next to her. She is softly sobbing. I cannot know why. This is what I must get used to, I think. The man who weeps as a woman, the woman who fucks like a man. The woman with the heaving breasts, the man with the thrusting cock. The woman who likes to be fucked, the man who likes to fuck. The woman who receives cum, the man who shoots cum. A chill overcomes me and I shiver. Ticket to her world? I am standing on her tarmac, clueless. I touch her to make some kind of connection.

She turns over and covers her eyes with her hands. I kiss her lips. She embraces me and I look into her eyes, that sadness again. I am hurt. I have lovingly sucked her to completion yet see sadness in her.

“Shit!” she says.”Shit! I never wanted to feel that way again and always wanted to feel that way again and you went ahead and did it. Shit! Christ-fuck, shit!”

“Kimmie,” I stammer. “I’d like to buy a vowel! I’d like to buy a sentence! I’d like to buy a whole fucking story!” She laughs. Then so do I.

“Aw, Mack! Oh, Mack! Yeah, I owe you a story,” she says, relaxing and caressing my face. “Can I give you the Reader’s Digest version now? I’ll tell you my War and Peace later!