Coma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm just gonna enjoy this for a bit." she whispered and began to move up and down over his top half, fucking herself with him slowly.

Still reaching back she gripped him in her hand with one knee and one foot on the bed she plunged up and down over his knob and first two thirds of his cock. Reaching down Amy began to rub her clit as she drove herself down onto his rigid member.

For Gerry the feeling was delightful. Amy's pussy was starting to relax and she was getting even wetter, her juices warm and sweet on his hard flesh. It was unbelievable how intense his pleasure could be when he could do nothing to increase or decrease sensation. Completely at her mercy Gerry watched as Amy rode him and brought herself to a powerful looking climax.

Whimpering she bucked and shuddered over him as powerful contractions made her tremble. Inside, her tight pussy clamped down over him again and again as her orgasm went on and on.

Gerry was close to cumming himself when she at last sighed and slid down onto him deeper than ever before. Nearly all his enormous cock pressed into her suddenly yielding flesh. Then Amy gasped as her body felt how far he had entered her and she clenched once more and juddered with yet another even more powerful looking climax.

The quaking of her body as she mewled her extremity tipped him over the edge and Gerry helplessly unloaded his sperm deep inside Amy's trembling body.

"Oh fuuuuuuck." She strained through a tight, airless throat.

Amy clenched in one long, tense arch. It looked like her spine was going to curl all the way back as she vibrated with delight while her climax went into overdrive. It looked as if she too were helpless. The intensity of her climax appeared to be more than she could bear.

With breasts thrust out toward him Amy sat on his cock unmoving as spurt after spurt of his jism pumped into her clenched cunt. Gerry couldn't take his eyes off her as his orgasm splashed out of him. And he could do nothing to stop or prolong it.

Then she gasped in a deep lungful of air and squeezed down onto him again, her body looking tortured by its pleasure. Desperate to be included in this scene of exquisite pleasure Gerry bent all his will toward moving and he felt his cock throb and then twitch deep inside Amy.

Panting "Oh. Oh. Oh." she felt him move inside her deepest recesses. She slid down father onto him and grunted adorably, deep in her throat, as even more of his mammoth member eased into her shivering insides.

One last spurt of cum and he managed to twitch his cock spilling all he had into this gorgeous woman astride him.

Amy writhed atop him, curling forward into herself, giving herself a hug as her climax continued to torment her blissfully. As Gerry gazed at her with his wide open eyes Amy shuddered and her hips bucked once, twice then a third time and she abruptly lifted off of him releasing him from the tight confines of her sex.

A torrent of sperm followed and spilled down over his cock as it slapped wetly onto his belly. Amy flopped beside him and, still quaking from the power of her orgasms, she curled beside him and quivered from head to toe.

Basking in the glow of post orgasmic bliss Gerry cherished the warmth of her body, her soft skin pressed to his, the tremors of her muscles palpable where she pressed against him. Amy nuzzled his neck and kissed him as if he were a normal lover. Her hands stroked his chest hair and a thigh lifted and rested across his own legs. This was pure intimacy.

Soon his heart stopped beating as hard and he felt her body soften and relax her overwhelming climax at last releasing her from her punishing rapture.

Amy's hand roamed southward and she found his cock and the mess that drizzled over it and his belly.

"Oops. I made a bit of a mess." She announced and scrambled down the bed. Her hand lifted his prick and she began to bath him with her mouth lapping up all the spilled jism staining his crotch.

Watching intently Gerry devoured the sight of Amy on all fours cleaning him with her mouth. His cock grew hard once again and soon Amy was blowing him as best she could, all the sperm guzzled and slurped from his skin.

Clearly enjoying herself she ran her lips and tongue all over his tool, letting it caress her soft cheeks. One hand found her pussy and began to play with her clit. Gerry could just make out the back of her fingers where they wriggled between her thighs.

After a few moments of this she broke off sucking him and clambered astride him once more. Amy carefully inserted him into her pussy and eased down slowly, wincing as she impaled herself on him. Then when she bottomed out with well over an inch of him left she began to rise and fall on his pole.

Gerry had cum less than five minutes ago but this was such an erotically charged moment for him, Amy looking captivating as she pleased herself with his cock, that in moments he felt his balls tingling with the need to release.

Amy fucked herself with his prick trying once more to take him all. But she was worked up as well and Amy began to climax after a few moments, her face screwed up in a lovely mask of passion.

Watching her cum pushed Gerry over the brink and his orgasm erupted inside her yet again. As his sperm filled her Amy once again clenched and juddered to a stop, her bucking interrupted by the intensity of her climax. The tension in her body looked painful as she squeezed him, milking him for every drop of jizz.

Gerry wanted to move, he needed to remove his penis from the vice of her vagina. He was too sensitive. This felt too amazing; it was as if his brain was short circuiting. Intense bolts of pure delight shot down his cock and right up his spine electrifying his brain.

Amy released and lifted off him a fraction, then plunged down once more, and they both grunted with renewed euphoria. It was when his body released from that spasm of pleasure a moment later that Gerry realized he had made a sound.

A sound.

Amy lifted once more and plunged down again and Gerry arched up, his spine enervated with powerful shocks of utter rapture. Tingles raced along ever nerve and Gerry felt his muscles twitching and coming to life all over his body as his climax exploded along his nervous system.

Oblivious Amy continued fucking him over and over, her own orgasm impelling her to pull every available sperm from the cock that was making her feel this good.

Gerry felt his feet curl inward, the tingle in the soles of his feet a goad to move them. His fingers curled into a fist, his extremity of pleasure driving him to movement. He began to grunt in time with each throbbing pulse of his orgasm which squeezed his entire frame in a vice of delight.

His neck arched back and his mouth fell open. A small sound, a sigh of need, hoarse and ragged slipped out from his throat. In her own throes of passion Amy didn't notice his movement. She continued prolonging her orgasm by driving herself down over his pole.

Gerry began to move his hips as need impelled him to withdraw his achingly sensitive member from her ever milking sex. Where his knob was wedged against her cervix Gerry felt her body kissing him and sending jolts of ecstasy along his nervous system.

Hands left weak and shaky from lack of use lifted to her thighs and Gerry tried to get Amy's attention as she humped up and down. Feather light touches brushed the smooth skin of her thighs and Gerry tried to grip the moving woman's flesh and make her aware of his alertness.

Then, something that had never happened to him before, Gerry had a second climax while his body was still trying to recover and process the last one. Once more he felt his contraction in every limb and every cell in his being urged him to spill more seed into this amazing beautiful woman.

This climax lifted him off the bed as he drove himself deep into Amy. The last inch of his cock pressed deep into her and Amy moaned as she continued to cum. She fell down onto his chest and hugged him, clinging with every limb to his now shuddering body. His hands reached farther and wrapped around her back holding her feebly as the two lovers shuddered together in mutual bliss.

She gasped into his neck and Gerry moaned up at the ceiling his neck stretched long and back. A long sustained eternity elapsed as the two of them clung to each other while nature strove to mingle their bodies as one.

Then Gerry finished his endless climax and the tension left him at last. His cock relaxed, no longer contracting and squeezing his jism out. Amy panted on his chest, sweat making her slippery. Gerry clung to her, needing her to remain right where she was as he regained his body after so long trapped in stillness. Movement stimulated him too much, it was overwhelming after so long.

Gerry knew the instant Amy realized he was no longer paralysed. Her body tensed and jolted and she sat up to look down at him, his cock still wedged deep inside her slippery warm pussy.

"Hi." Gerry whispered in his hoarse voice.

"Holy shit!" Amy looked stricken.

Scrambling off of him she guiltily sought a way out of her embarrassing situation. It was in vain. Her body was uncoordinated from countless orgasms and she fell off the bed in a tangle of limbs making far too much noise, something metal clanging across the floor announcing her presence.

Gerry sat up weakly and looked over at her sprawled on the floor in a tangle of limbs, panic written on her face in huge cartoon features.

Gerry whispered "Get under the bed." and he flopped down onto the floor she quickly vacated for refuge under his bed.

Pushing her clothed after her he pulled down the sheet and hid her from view, her wide eyes searching his face for danger.

Gerry was shaky and fragile but he tried to get back up, as he would have if it had been he who had fallen from the bed. When the night nurse entered his room she saw a man trying desperately to raise himself from the floor.

Every question he'd been wanting to ask since he found himself in this room began to pour out as the nurse fretted and attempted to get him back in bed.

"Where am I? How did I get here? What's wrong with my body?"

"Mr. Nelson it's alright. You've had an accident. You have some injuries and you need to stay in bed, okay." It took some effort but Gerry was able to help the nurse get him back into bed. The tussled sheets were placed back over him and the nurse offered him some water which he was grateful for, the first fluid to pass his lips in some time.

Once she had him settled in the nurse said "I'm going to call the doctor on duty to come look at you. Here is a glass of water. Try not to move too much you have some broken bones. I'll be back in a moment, okay?"

She hurried out and Gerry said "You can come out."

Amy popped out from beneath the bed clutching her clothes to her naked body. The expression on her face was priceless, but Gerry was too empathetic to laugh. The mix of emotions; mortification, fear, guilt and pleasure that Gerry was awake mingled and flashed across her mobile features as she tried to find words to express what she felt.

"I'm not mad. He whispered. "I was aware the whole time. You brought me back to my body."

"What?" she seemed stunned.

"You'd better leave, but come see me tomorrow." He grated through his crusty vocal cords.

Amy nodded, a head twitch of agreement, and she began to dress quickly, her dexterity returned. When she was dressed she moved away from the bed to the door glancing at him, still assessing his mood. Then she darted back and kissed him.

'Thank you. I'm glad you're awake."

Then she darted out.

Gerry pondered what had just happened and when the doctor entered with the night nurse Gerry was smiling to himself, overjoyed to be once more in control of his body, broken though it was.

Once the doctor finished asking Gerry a long series of questions all relating to memory and what Gerry could feel Gerry realized he was all there. His mind was intact save that little blank time when he was fully in a coma.

When the doctor was sure Gerry was not in any immediate danger he left and Gerry was allowed to revel in possession of his body once more. Doing simple things like touching is own face or wiggling his toes were now marvels that hadn't seem so fascinating since childhood.

The excitement and activities caught up to him and he drifted to sleep once more, images of Amy dancing behind his eyes.

It was Amy herself who brought him breakfast in the morning.

Gerry had awoken with the sunlight streaming in his window and hunger in is belly. He stretched and tried to test his body, finding it familiar and responsive, if sore and somewhat broken.

When he heard her enter Gerry saw Amy hesitating by the door a tray of food in her hands.

"Good morning." She offered, her face white with fear.

"Good morning." He answered. Then they stared at each other for a time. Eventually Amy brought him the food and helped him sit up to eat.

"I'm not mad. Please stop looking at me like I'm going to throw something at you."

"I am just so embarrassed. I can't believe I did that. It was terrible. I deserve to be in jail." She began to cry silently, tears leaking from her eyes, but her face immobile, not giving in to her shame.

"Look, I was awake a lot of the time. I couldn't move but I was here and I heard what you said and know how you felt. If I had been awake I might not have let you touch me, but I'm glad you did. I enjoyed it very much. I like you. I like how you cared for me and how much pleasure you took in me."

Each sentence impacted her visibly. His words affecting her in many ways. The more he spoke the more Gerry had to say.

"You brought me back. It was the orgasms that freed me. I could feel sensation growing in my as I came. If not for that I don't know how long it would have taken me to regain my body. I owe you for that. "

"Really?" hoped sparked to life in her eyes as she looked at him.

"It was the best therapy I could have had." He grinned.

"You don't feel violated?"

"No. Not after the first time. I'm grateful."

They sat looking at each other for a moment. Then Gerry spoke. "I don't know if I was awake for every time, but every time I was I loved it. You are a wonderful lover. You brought me great pleasure."

"Oh god. I am so embarrassed. I have never done anything like that before."

"Okay, I believe you." He reached out and took her hand. "I was there. I heard you struggling with yourself. You were right. I was happy. I wanted it, you sensed correctly. That wasn't a violation."

Relief overtook her composure and Amy sobbed and dropped her head into her hands. Gerry reached out and began to stroke her soft blonde hair, happy to be able to touch her at of his own volition.

Finally Amy had to return to work. Wiping her face she struggled to be professional.

"I'll be back later to look in on you. May I visit you after I'm off shift, to talk about this?"

"Yes. I look forward to it. "

They did talk. The conversation quickly shifted into getting to know each other. It was like a weird backward dating situation. They already had the intimacy, now they needed the background. Amy shared her life of small town boredom and Gerry spoke of his loneliness. They had a lot in common, and a lot of disparate interests but by the time she left to go eat supper the two of them were giggling and flirting like kids.

Gerry felt more at ease with Amy than any woman in his life. She wanted to know him, the man, not the owner of the cock. His heart was light and his mood joyous as he realized he might be able to love this woman. And strangely she seemed interested in loving him.

Drifting down into sleep that night Gerry considered what a life of love might be like after so long alone. The prospect was seductive and he hoped that he wouldn't regret it, but it was far better than the alternative.