All Comments on 'Come Fly With Me'

by Icingsugar

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Come fly with me is a must read!!

If you are into romance of the real kind, combined with science fiction this is the story for you. The story has given life and a heart to science and given some seriousness to the most times unserious fuck stories. This story makes fuck and love stories worthwhile

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Absolutely splendid

This is not just a good erotic/romantic story, it is also a first class science ficition story. That's SCIENCE ficition, the future setting made beliveable by a spectacle of small details and a superb narration. There are some loose ends to the story when it comes to Camilla's behaviour. I do hope there will be a follow-up. The intro of him loooking back at his adventures fifteen years ago has the potentional for a novel length story with the two lovers.

SlickTonySlickTonyabout 20 years ago
Excellent SF!

I have always wanted to have sex in zero G and probably won't ever get to, so naturally I had to check this story out. It's very good as SF in its own right, too. Shame it's probably too hot to go in Analog; it's plausible enough.

maxioogeemaxioogeeabout 20 years ago
W-O-W

Talk about wierd. Just recently on the Forbidden Fantasy website there was a discussion of favourite sexual fantasy, and I submitted (January 14th, 2004) the idea of sex in zero gravity. I had forseen the problem of loss of friction, but went with the idea anyway. You have written almost exactly what I was envisaging. This story is top class both as Sci-Fi and as erotica.

Vampiric_MirageVampiric_Mirageabout 20 years ago
Beautifully Written

Your ability to blend the genres of science fiction and erotica are incredible. As either an erotic story or a SF story this piece is a work of art. As a combination of both, the creativity of the SF genre coupled with the descriptiveness of erotica come together to create a beatifullly written story. I hope there will be more chapters to this tale.

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Wow!!!!!!!

That was simply brilliant!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous