Come for Breakfast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack finally decided that losing his spot was worth going to look for his beautiful loving fiancée. Much to the approval of those waiting behind him, he left his place in line at The Yolkery and headed of down the block the way he'd seen her and Brad leave to begin his search.

Brad was pummeling Allie with about three quarters of his gargantuan love missile now, each jackhammer thrust reshaping her insides to accept more of him. "Oh my fucking god, slut, your pussy is so fucking good! One of the best I've ever had!"

Awash in a sea of endless orgasms, all Allie could do was nod and moan along. She reached down with her left hand and began to work her clit, doing whatever she could to help accommodate his glorious dick.

He looked down to see her frigging herself and saw the glinting of her engagement ring only inches away from where his monster weapon was invading her cheating cunt. "Oh fuck, Allie, how did you turn into such an unfaithful bitch?"

She looked into his coal black eyes and replied, "You fucking did this to me."

He grabbed her neck and squeezed, leaning in close. "Damn right I did." And with that he slammed the last couple of inches of his cock all the way up inside her.

"Oh God yes, you fucking stud! Stab me with your fucking horse cock you big dicked bastard!"

"You want all of this cock, whore?" he slammed himself home again and again.

"Oh fuck, you're a God. Give me your cock! I'll do anything! I'll eat your ass! I'll gag on that beautiful prick morning, noon and night! Just keep fucking me!" She cried in ecstasy.

"Would you leave your sad sack fiancé to be my full time cock slut, Allie?"

"In a second! Anything! Fuck that loser! His dick is nothing compared to yours! He'll never satisfy me the way you are right now! I've never been so full of cock before! Pleeeeeeeaaaa... aaaassssssseeee! Oooooooooo... oooooooohhhhh!

"Yeah, slut, yeah!" Brad howled.

Jack was frantic. Looking in car windows, people passing by on the street must've thought he was a crazy person, and in a way he was. Where were they? What has happened? He better not have hurt his precious Allie.

"I can't come anymore, baby," Allie gasped. "Please come for me, Stud. Please!"

Brad withdrew his loaded cock from Allie's abused and misshapen box and moved up to lay himself between her ample breasts. "Hold them together. I'm not letting you get outta here without fucking these ripe melons."

Allie obeyed his command and created a warm cave of flesh for his cock with her cleavage. Brad began driving his impressive prick along the valley created and the huge mushroom head of his prick banged against her plump lips as it emerged each time.

"Open up, dammit," He exclaimed, and she did, allowing the fat dick head to find purchase in her mouth over and over again.

After a few minutes of heavy tit-fucking, Brad finally began to feel that familiar churning in his gigantic balls. He knew she wouldn't be ready for a load like his, but he warned her anyway.

"I hope you're still hungry, babe, cause I'm about to give you your first real meal!"

He knelt over her face and jammed the first three or four inches all the way down to the back of her mouth and began firing an impossible amount of thick, slimy cum down her throat.

"Drink up!"

Allie gulped down his tasty prize furiously, trying not to spill a drop, but as rope after rope of his cum fired out the end of his man hose, she knew that hers would be a losing effort. His jizm began to leak out of the sides of her mouth as his production won out over her determination. Finally, after what must have been about a minute, his orgasm subsided and he removed his cum cannon from her pretty mouth.

"Wow, Brad," said Allie when she finally finished swallowing his spunk, "I can't believe your big cock can cum so much."

He laughed out loud.

"What's so funny," she implored, staring at him in wide eyed disbelief, which turned out not to be the best idea.

"Only this," he said and fisted his love rocket one last time, sending a final huge unexpected salvo of gooey man seed out onto her perfect face, virtually covering it. "Oh, fuck yeah! Take that, cheating slut!"

"What the He-"

He jammed his dickhead back into her open mouth and demanded that she suck out the rest of his cum.

"How can there be more," she thought, but sure enough as she sucked a large straw's worth of creamy treat slid out onto her tongue. "Mmm," she hummed in approval.

Just then she heard the click of a camera and from behind the veil of cum that had pasted her eyes shut, she saw Brad stash a camera behind the seat.

"What are you doing?"

"Don't worry, that one's for a more private portfolio. And besides, no one's ever going to recognize you with your sweet face drowned in my cum like that, babe."

He had a point. She began to wipe the come from her face and feed it into her mouth with her fingers.

"Damn, you really are my little cum slut now, aren't you?" He laughed.

"Mmm," was all she could manage.

Brad picked up her tank top and tossed it at her. "I'd love to take you home and feed you all day long, but I really do have places to see and people to do. Clean yourself up and go find your sorry fiancé. I'll see you at your wedding." He leaned in close and whispered, "I saved your asshole for the occasion."

"Ooh," she shuddered.

Jack was nearly in tears. He'd walked for blocks to no avail. Just as he was about to lose all hope, he saw Allie walking down the street toward him. She seemed a bit disheveled and almost in a daze.

"Babe, what happened to you?" he exclaimed.

"What do you mean, silly?" she replied.

"You're a mess and you've been gone almost an hour! I was worried sick!"

"Oh baby, I'm sorry. We just got carried away looking at pictures. It's a big decision, you know?"

"Well, I guess, but you really left me hanging, babe."

She brushed his hair back, "I'm sorry, honey. I didn't mean to. I just got caught up is all."

"Okay," he said, "But I lost our spot in line, you know."

"That's okay. I'm not really all that hungry anymore."

"Are you kidding?"

"No, Brad had some snacks in his car and I kind of filled up on nuts," she smiled to herself.

"Oh great, I'm still starving!" he whined.

"I'll make you something yummy at home, baby. Then I'm going to take a nap. This heat is killing me."

"I can live with that," he replied. "Anyway, after all that, what do you think? Can he shoot our wedding?"

"Oh definitely. He's the best I've ever seen," she purred.

12