Come. On. Me.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four guys arrived in the centre of the room, surrounding me and each of them pulled out their cocks. Again it surprised me how varied they were, big guys with little cocks, small muscly guys with big ones, one guy was having difficulty getting it hard. As the other three started wanking off to get themselves close, I took the soft one in my hands, and them my mouth, sucking it and licking it as well. Very quickly it hardened in my mouth and I luxuriated in his desire, demonstrated so simply by a big hard cock pointing at me.

I put my head back to make my face accessible to all the guys and almost immediately the first guy shot a huge load over my forehead, a second spurt running down my nose. I had to close my right eye as a little had gone into my eye and it was stinging. Then the second shot arrived, straight in my mouth, giving me a taste of sweet gooey cum, then immediately a third on my cheek, the remainder running down onto my chin.

Already there was another four guys queuing up around the outside of the first four, I felt a warm flow onto the back of my head as obviously one of the guys came in my hair, unable to wait for my face. Next a load hit my ear and splatted across my cheek, another on my forehead, running down into my other eye which I also had to close.

I kneeled right back now, with my eyes closed, my head back and the guys arriving one after another. A huge wad landed in my eye socket and then another mouthful followed it, my hair received several shots from guys behind me and then more on my chin and my breasts. My fingers were busy playing with my clit, I was right on the edge, but enjoying the dark wanton moment.

I cleared the area around my right eye, eating the residue, so that I would be able to see what was going on, and then saw that there was still a huge group of guys all clustered around me, masturbating themselves wildly, with huge erect cocks as they looked onto me, their cum eating sex slave.

As two of them were cumming onto my left and right cheeks simultaneously, I held out my hands to make a bowl, indicating to two others that I wanted them to cum onto my hands. They needed no encouragement and swiftly filled my hands with a deep bowl of thick white liquid. I licked it all off my hands, filling mouth with it and then swallowing it all down. My finger returned to my clit and I immediately came again, another huge wave of pleasure running through me, I had never been aroused like this before.

Within seconds, it all happened very quickly, the guys came on me all at once, five or six of them were clustered around me all the time and I was suddenly under a shower of cum. It was not longer possible to determine where it was hitting me, I could feel it on my face, in my mouth, on my hair and breasts all the time. I had to close my eyes as I was drenched. Some of them must have come back for a second go, cos there were many more than thirty guys that came on me. I made myself cum again as I gloried in my wanton depravity.

Eventually they were done, there was nothing left for them. I cleared my eyes and looked down on myself. My breasts were completely covered, goo dripping from them, my face the same, legs and pussy soaked. I took slid my hands over it collecting huge pools of it and put it in my mouth. Many of the guys were still hanging around watching, touching themselves to enjoy the remains of the show. I revelled in their attention, cleaning up the mess.

I noticed that the floor was covered in a small lake of sperm, I looked up at Giles who was standing there watching, playing with his cock, on his face a look of bemusement.

I put my face down to the floor and put my tongue down into the puddle, it tasted sweet and salty, but was cooler than when it had been fed straight into my mouth. I sucked it up, licking it all until I had another mouthful and then swallowed it all. As I did so, my finger provided a final orgasm, pummelling my clit into a final moment of pleasure.

Finally I felt satisfaction, this surely was it, I had achieved my goal, I had let forty guys finish on me, had let them use me, and had eaten it all.

For me that was closure, I never felt the need to repeat the experience. Sometimes when I masturbate, I think back to it, as if in a dream. And always when my husband asks, he knows what I will say.

'What do you want, how shall I finish?'

'Cum on my face.'

12