Come to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blossom's eyes flashed. Is that what the secret formula was?

"Really?" she asked, reaching for Jack's tool sympathetically.

"Really," whined Jack. "Hey, if you let me fuck your tits, know what? It'll make 'em grow."

"No way," said Blossom, massaging his member.

"It will," said Jack, starting to like this smaller-breasted girl. "You don't think Titty was always this big? She has everybody come on her tits, and that makes 'em grow. Something to do with protein or fat cells. I forget. But, do you wanna? Do you wanna?"

"Yes!" said Blossom, enthusiastically. "How do we do it?"

"Well, what do you usually do in a tit-fuck?" said Jack, standing up. "Oh. I forgot. You never had one before. Here — hold 'em out. You sit. I'll stand on something so my cock is tit level. Hold them up and wrap them around. Yeah.... yeah! Now, move 'em back and forth. That's nice."

"I love looking at it," she admitted.

"You should! All girls do," said Jack. "Keep going until I come all over 'em. Then you rub it in. It's a chemical reaction."

"Okay," said Blossom, agreeably.

"Here I go," said Jack, and he did. It was all over. His fluid soaked her chest. "Ahhhh!" he sighed and collapsed onto the bed. "Now you rub that in. Keep it up, and they'll get bigger and bigger."

"They really will?" said Blossom, thinking about what had been in that Tupperware container in the fridge.

"Oh, yeah," said Jack. "But you need a lot of the stuff. More than I can put out. You gotta have every man you know come on those babies," he continued, still stroking his cock. He was getting ready to give her another creaming. "Forget cunt-fucking! It's a waste of come! You need every drop to get big titties like Titty's. Hang out outside of public men's rooms, if you have to. Tell every man going in to take a leak that he can come on your tits if he wants to. I bet nobody turns you down."

"I'll keep that in mind," she teased. "You look like you're ready to help me make them grow again!"

"I am!" said Jack. "This time, lie down and bunch 'em up. I'll straddle your chest and stick it in between!"

"I'm ready," said Blossom, preparing herself for another soaking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Titty was getting a little pissed off. Just when she'd gotten her roommate Blossom trained... she disappeared. Blossom hadn't been around for a couple of days, and Titania really missed her little hero-worshiping friend. No one to bring her a beer, no one to mop up excess pussy juice, no one to hold up Titty's prodigious breasts for the benefit of gentleman callers!

The hell with it, she thought to herself as she tossed a magazine aside. If Blossom was going to be that ungrateful, Titania wasn't going to go out of her way to keep her supplied with the secret formula! Titty decided to call Jack up and have him come over and cover Titty's tits with come!

"Hello, is Jack there?" she demanded when his roommate answered the phone. "He's not? What? No, no message. Shit. G'bye."

Sadly, she hung up the phone and stared out of the dorm room window.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow, Blossom, you look awesome!" said Jack, opening the door to his apartment and welcoming the freshman in.

Blossom swayed from side to side, showing off her new big tits. She knew that their sudden and spectacular growth were because she'd been receiving the secret formula from two different sources — Titty's Tupperware and directly from Jack's dick. "Thanks, Jack," she blushed. "They're starting to call me Busty Blossom, you know."

"I know! All the guys on the team are asking about you," explained Jack.

"They are?" said Blossom, the blush spreading from her cheek to her cleavage. "That's sweet. But you know — I'm not big enough yet."

"What do you mean?" asked Jack.

"I wanna be bigger than Titty," said Busty Blossom, her eyelids narrowing in determination.

Jack smiled.

"Blossom, did you ever go out for wrestling?" he asked.

Blossom blinked. "What?"

"Of course you didn't," stammered Jack. "Dumb thing to say. But me and most of the guys on the football team did, when we were in high school. And we did something called 'making weight'. Know what that is?"

"No," said Blossom.

"They have weight classes in wrestling, and we all wanted to compete in Heavyweight," explained the football player. "So, a few days before we weighed in for the season, we ate like horses to get our weight up. 'Making weight'."

"Okay," said Blossom. "But what's it got to do with me?"

Jack reached out both his hands to caress Blossom's boobs. "I'm calling up the team to come over right now," he said. "We're gonna help you 'make weight'!"

Blossom giggled, setting her tits bouncing in and out of Jack's hands.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, okay, guys, settle down, settle down."

"Settle down, Jack? How the fuck can we settle down when your girlfriend's tits are keepin' us up?"

"Oh, I get it. Ha! Good one, Lamont. Listen! You all know we're here to help Busty Blossom 'make weight'. And since comin' on tits makes 'em grow, Blossom wants as much come as possible on her tits today! So line up!"

"I want my dick between those big babies!"

"I'm gonna shoot my goo all over her boobs!"

"Jack, let me go first. I'll slap her titties with my hard-on!"

"Everyone will get a turn, I promise. Let's start with three at a time. Wayne, put your peter in between Blossom's tits. Get ready to titfuck. Delbert, aim yours at the right tit and just jerk. Jackson, you aim at the left. Same deal. Try and come right onto those dark, pebbly nipples. After you do, step aside and let the next guys take their turns. Awright? — go!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Titania looked around the dorm room. Again, no sign of Blossom. That was several days Titty hadn't seen her roommate. What could she be up to, she wondered. Looking more closely, she noticed that some of Blossom's things were lying on the floor in front of the closet. So she'd been there. But she wasn't there now.

Sighing, Titania decided to grab a beer from the fridge. She carefully placed herself behind the line painted on the floor, and reached for the door.

She couldn't reach it.

The door handle was just beyond her reach. That's odd, thought Titania. Did the fridge move? Did her arms get shorter?

Had someone painted the line on the floor in a different place?

And if so — why?

Titty heard the dorm room door open behind her. "Need some help, roomie?" Titania recognized Blossom's voice.

"Yes," said Titty, without turning around. "I can't seem to reach this for some reason."

"Allow me," said Blossom, pushing her aside.

The door glided open — just barely missing Blossom's now enormous right tit. A rush of cold air tumbled out of the icebox, making Blossom gasp. She held in her breath as the cold air made her already impressive nipples harden and lengthen. The weave of the threadbare men's T-shirt Blossom was wearing became even more transparent as her nips reached forward through the fabric, and the ruby-red area around them grew even more nubbly and obvious. As Blossom closed the door, it caught her right nipple and almost pulled it along with it. Titania knew that the door had missed her when it opened. Her nipples had become so long, hard and prominent that the door caught them on the way back! Titania couldn't take her eyes off Blossom's boobs. Blossom smiled — not in triumph... simply enjoying the moment. Blossom handed Titty her ice-cold can of Foster's Lager. For the first time, Titania looked her roommate over from head to foot. She'd traded in her sneakers permanently for red fuck-me pumps, and she stood with one foot in front of the other, to display her amazing body to its best advantage. She wore cut-off denim jeans that fit so tightly Blossom hadn't bothered to fasten them at the waist, undoubtedly knowing they'd be pulled off by a willing male at any moment. The pockets of the jeans peeked out from beneath them where they'd been cut, interrupting Blossom's willing display of her creamy thighs and rounded ass. And she'd chosen a man's T-shirt to focus as much attention as possible on her bosom — now without question the biggest... bounciest... sexiest pair of tits on campus. Probably in town. Titty thought the T-shirt looked familiar. Was it one of Jack's? Blossom's outsize boobs on her cuddly five-foot-nothing form were a sight to behold. Her face and hair still suggested angelic innocence... but her big-titted body had other suggestions in mind. Filthy ones!

"Hello, Titty," said Blossom, finally.

Titty struggled to find her voice. "Blossom! Oh — oh — oh, my God."

Blossom chuckled and blushed. "Sorry, hon. I repainted the line. You'll probably have to have that done again, now that I'm moving out."

Titania barely heard what her pneumatic roommate was saying. "My God, your titties, they — I mean, how — and so — in such a short...!" Titania seemed to have trouble forming a sentence.

"Oh, it's very simple, really," boasted Blossom. "It just shows what a girl can accomplish if she really puts her mind to it."

"God, it's amazing," marveled Titania. "If I didn't know better, I'd say those were bigger than mine!"

Blossom smiled. "Who says you know better? Patty." Blossom spoke to a mousy girl with a slim build that Titty hadn't even noticed was in the room. "Patty, talking with Titty is arousing me. Would you mind...?" Blossom eased her shorts down over her curvy hips and revealed her lack of concern for underwear. The girl she had called Patty stepped forward with a towel and dabbed the excess moisture.

Titty smiled. "We haven't met. I'm Titania. They call me Titty."

The new girl spoke in a tiny voice. "I'm Patty."

"Patty! Tell my friend Titty what they call you," scolded Blossom.

Patty hung her head. "I'm Patty. They call me Flatty Patty."

"Don't worry about that," beamed Blossom. "I'm planning to share the secret with my new roommate here. If she's good."

"Oh, I will be good, Miss Busty Blossom," said Patty, the words coming in a rush.

Titty looked at Blossom. "So you're moving out?"

Blossom nodded. "'Fraid so. Thanks, Titty. Thanks for all you've done. And when I see Jack next, I'll thank him, too. Come along, Patty."

The younger girl scampered to follow.

"Wait a minute," said Blossom, as she nearly reached the door. "Titty! Why don't you take Patty?"

"Seriously?" asked the blonde.

"Yeah! Take her to your bosom. Show her what you know," said Blossom. "You did it so well with me."

"Are you sure?" asked Titty.

"Sure! I'll find another," said Blossom. "Patty, stay with Titty. And ask her about the Tupperware."

"Tupperware?"

"Never mind," clucked Blossom. "Take care, both of you." And she was gone.

Titania looked her new roommate up and down. She saw where Patty's eyes were lingering!

"You're looking right at them! Do you realize that?" she said.

"No! I wasn't," Patty tried to protest, but Titania cut her off.

"Oh, c'mon. Don't be embarrassed," laughed the big girl. "I'm used to it. I've had these things since I was ten."

"Ten?" said Patty, incredulous.

12