Emily and Ruth

Story Info
My girlfriend's new roommate.
1.5k words
4.25
24.9k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,186 Followers

"Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking"

( o Y o ) ( o Y o ) ( o Y o ) ( o Y o ) ( o Y o ) ( o Y o ) ( o Y o ) ( o Y o )

I had just returned from spending a Semester in Europe. I had learned to speak a little French. And I had learned a lot about how European girls liked sex. I was looking forward to sharing all that I had learned with my girlfriend!

Emily had emailed me that she had a new roommate. Her last one had left school to become a porn star! Emily sent me some pictures of her with her new roomie. Unlike Emily, Ruth looked like a normal STEMS student. Big glasses, pug nose, hair in a mussy bun at the back of her head. Never wore makeup.

Emily, on the other hand, looked like a covergirl model! Impeccable make-up, fashionable clothes which she wore well! Emily was really good looking! Cupid lips, lovely brown eyes. Emily always was made up and looked cover-girl good! Emily proudly wore a 36-C bra.

Ruth did not seem to have any fashion sense. In every picture she was wearing a cardigan sweater that hung loosely from her shoulders. Despite the over-sized cardigan one fact was obvious. Ruth had enormous knockers! I mean really, really huge! Ruth made Emily look like a a Junior High Schooler in comparison. Her breasts just seemed to explode from behind her cardigan. But the rest of her was not memorable at all! She was plain to be charitable. Maybe if she put on makeup?

Nothing changed when I was introduced to Ruth in person. She just kind of faded into the background when Emily was in the room. Except for those huge melons!

After dinner that first night Emily and I retired to her bedroom for some alone time. It had been a few weeks since I had had a chance to unload so I wasn't surprised when I came quickly while working with Emily. She had a fairly low key sex drive. Unlike myself. So I wasn't too surprised when after we were done she rolled over to take a nap.

It was later that night that I woke Emily for a second round. I had been tutored in Europe by a sexy older woman, one of my Literature teachers, in the art of cunnilingus. It was something that Emily and I had not done before. But I insisted this time! I spent some time between Emily's thighs showing her what we had been missing. I enjoyed teasing her and bringing her close to a peak and then backing off before building her up again. When I finally allowed her to reach a climax she let out a screech that would have awakened the dead!

As it happened, it aroused the curiosity of Ruth.

I was cuddling with Emily when I saw the bedroom door open a crack. An inquisitive eye peered into the room. Ruth was watching as Emily started to stroke my penis to an erection. I have to confess that when I reach full size I'm quite impressive. Emily has often remarked that I am the biggest dick she has ever met. I think it's meant as a compliment

Ruth opened the door another fraction of an inch as Emily kept wanking me.

"Lick my balls, honey," I instructed Emily while rolling upright and hovering over her.

"You are a dirty, dirty boy! I don't do that sort of thing!" she exclaimed as she tried to avoid having me drop my balls on her face. She did let her lips touch my balls and her tongue came out slowly to lick me.

My cock stretched out over her face the head was several inches longer than Emily's head. She reached up and began stroking my dick. The other hand was working between her legs. She was as likely to reach a climax as I was!

The position I was in exposed my muscular torso and my big dick to our observer. And I was vain enough to want to show off! I worked out on a regular basis and had a low body-fat number. Emily had often said that I looked like a gymnast. I had a taut six-pack and my torso was well defined. And as I have mentioned, my dick was larger than most. Emily claimed that it was a foot long. I don't think I was really that large. I'd never measured myself longer than eleven inches. But I wasn't going to argue with her!

Ruth had opened the door a little more now. I could see almost all of her face. I did see her lick her lips as she watched Emily and I as we both attended to my erection and balls.

Emily was still licking and sucking my balls. Ruth glanced up at my face. She saw that I was watching her. I thought that she might sneak away once she knew I was aware of her. But she fooled me! Maybe she wasn't as shy as I thought?

Rather than withdrawing she smiled directly at me and licked her lips again. This time she made a point of extending her tongue really far out. She had a real long, snake like tongue. She made a production of licking her lips and twisting her tongue left and right. Sexy! She made kissy lips to me and smiled.

She winked at me! With a smirk on her face she doffed her ever-present cardigan and let it drop to the floor. Still looking directly at me she lifted the spaghetti-strap t-shirt up and over her massive bra! She had the biggest bra I'd ever seen or imagined! Huge! Enough fabric to make several bras for Emily!

She began to press and lift her breasts in the bra. Her cleavage was rocking and rolling as she manipulated herself! She drew herself up proudly, inhaling deeply. Even from across the room I thought I could hear the sound of stressed out fabric as she tried to burst out of her gigantic brassiere.

Emily pinched my ass. I realized that she had been trying to say something to me but because I was covering her mouth with my ball sack I had not heard her.

"C'mon lover! I want you to plow this huge cock into my hungry pussy!" she exclaimed. "Slide down here and put it in me!"

"Great idea, honey!" I slid down an put my dick head at the entrance to her pussy. As I jiggled it up and down Emily started to moan and gasp in excitement.

At the doorway Ruth had grasped the underwires in her bra with both hands and was pulling them up to release her boobs. Her face disappeared behind her tits as she kept lifting them. I swear her hands were over her head before her immensities began to avalanche out to crash down onto her torso. I could her the breath being knocked out of her as her tits pummeled her. They bounced and shivered before she discarded her bra. She had to use both hands and her arms to gain control of those massive quivering tatas!

Once she had them under control she leaned forward a bit and let them drop in front of her. She was still grinning at me as she began to shake her shoulders and sent her bodacious bouncing boulders into undulations of sexual excitement! She blew me a series of kisses. And then stood up straight.

She watched in evident delight as her dirigibles slowed to a stop in front of her. Then she used both hands to lift her left breast to where she could suck on her nipple and lick her aureola. After getting it to grow to the largest size possible she dropped it and repeated the process on the other one!

I was pounding away at Emily. Going faster and faster as I watched Ruth excite herself!

Ruth slid one hand down and dipped her fingers under her panties. She began to stroke her pussy lips and clit while still pulling on her nipples and squeezing her huge tits with her other hand.

"I'm going to cum, Emily! I'm going to cum! Where do you want me to cum for you?"

"I'm almost there, don't stop! I want to feel you cum!" I always hoped that she would let me spurt over her. But that just wasn't in her play book!

While Emily held me close Ruth took a moment to slump against the doorway.

Smiling broadly at me, Ruth picked up her sweater and bra. As she bent over I could see her juices running down the insides of her thighs. She fluttered a little goodbye wave, blew me a kiss and pulled the door shut behind her as she left.

Moments later Emily and I were snuggling together and starting to fall asleep in each others arms.

The Enddd, Part I

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,186 Followers