Come to My Special...Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Master D, it is so beautiful. I have never seen anything like it before and it is all mine." I reach up and touch it. I cannot help but wonder what it will feel like around my neck. My left hand involuntarily goes to my throat. I can feel a lump in my throat; I swallow it. "I am so lucky that you chose me, thank you Master D."

"No thanks necessary Misty, we were destined to meet and come to this moment." You reach down and take my chin in your left hand and tip my head until I would be looking at you, if I did not avert my eyes. "No, Misty this time you are to look at me, look me right in the eyes." I gladly and shyly look right into your green eyes; they are really green too, such beautiful eyes. I am lost.

"Misty it is time, I need your answer will you commit to me? Will you recognize me as your Master?"

My mouth is so dry; I can hardly speak. "Master D, I give myself to you as your pleasure slave." My words are so soft they are nearly lost in the light breeze. With my declaration you put your collar around my neck. It fits beautifully because you have had me send you my neck measurement. It is heavier that I expected and feels warm as you fasten it closed. " I am your slut, Master." My hands go up around my neck to your collar, no my collar. My clit has swollen and my labia have opened like a butterfly wings as your collar closes on my neck. I feel the rush of female juices running out of me. I bite my lip and a tear escapes, I am so happy, so fulfilled, I have a huge smile on my face.

You lean down and taking my shoulders lift me up to my feet. I stand before my Master for the first time. You hug me close and whisper, "You are mine." While in your arms I feel something on my back and then a snap. "You will wear this lead all the time you are with me unless I remove it. I mean wear your collar and lead all the time we are together. I brought you a case for them so you can carry with it at all times and it will not get damaged. You will carry it with you at all times when not with me. You may need to get different purses to accommodate it, but you will carry it with you. This is your reminder that you are mine, just like a wedding ring. OK."

"Oh Master, I have so wanted you to collar me ever since we met on line. But you were so reticent about it that I was beginning to think it would never happen. You had asked for the size of my neck and my post office box number a long time ago and then nothing. I was so afraid I wanted to belong to you more than you wanted to possess me. But now I am yours. Yours."

You run your finger possessively around my collar. "Nice fit."

Lay back, Misty, we need to consummate your collaring." You lay me back on the blanket; I lie there feeling the different sensation your collar makes now that I am prone. It feels heavy across my throat. You busy yourself and I lazily watch, and smile as your cock peeks out under your ass and into my view. You turn with the leather cuffs in your hands but now they are separate and you have the ankle cuffs too. 'Did you have two sets or do they come apart, hmm? Maybe you'll say.' You fasten my left wrist and, "Give me your right arm Dear." I hold my arm up and watch as you fasten the cuff, it closes in some kind of a special quick release clasp. You pause for a moment and caress my left cheek with the back of your hand; a gentle smile on your face.

You move to my ankles as my mind wanders. Today I am lying here nude in the wide-open bush with a man I only met this morning, doing something that only months ago I would have thought an aberration. I still find it strange to realize that I love the feel of being totally submissive to a man that knows how to dominate me. It was you who took me from the straight married woman who was curious about 'that' something that was missing in my life.

I knew there was something; I had often thought if only my husband would just take me, totally take control of me so I didn't have to think, only react. If he would just make me do things and if only he would do things to me other than the straight vanilla sex. 'Open her legs.' It is good while it lasts but it is seldom enough and then he just rolls over and in two minutes he is asleep and I am left wanting. 'I have needs.' How many times, have I gone to sleep wondering what is missing in my life?

Then I met you in the chat room. I am not sure what brought you to invite me to chat privately, but I know I was so horny and hurting so bad that night that I was eager to try anything including cyber sex. I am not even sure I realized what a Dom was or what the implications of serving a Dom were, when I said sure I would chat. You took me to places in my mind that caused me to have orgasms that were far superior to any that I have experienced in real life. You haunted me day and night after that. I don't mean that you stalked me or abused me, but that you made me feel so good about our relationship and myself that it was impossible to think of anything else. I could not stay away from you on the chat and you drew me in further and further. I read books on bondage, and discipline. I visited web sites that only a few months ago would have shocked me and now I wish, it was me that was in those scenes. I have become more adventurous as the time went on and we became good friends too. It is our relationship wrapped up in our growing friendship that let me trust you to the point that of meeting you today. Now I am your collared sex slave and though we won't see much of each other, I am as truly yours as I am my husbands but in a different manner.

Lost in my reverie, I have missed the sensation of the ankle cuffs being snapping closes. You are latching a rope to me right wrist when I become aware of my surroundings again. As you do the left, my mind drifts back to my husband. 'His loss, too bad.' You move to my feet and attach ropes to each ankle. I look around where, how are you going to tie me to anything with me facing me this way. You are humming the same nameless tune again, but it is a happy tune. I must look perplexed and you chuckle when you see the look on my face. You pat my tummy as you reassure me that I will like it.

"Relax, you will enjoy what comes next. Let me see just how much you are enjoying our afternoon." You move between my legs and hump forward pulling my ass onto your bent knees. 'I guess this is how he is going to consummate it?' Just then your large thick fingers drive into my cunt, hard, inconsiderate. The way you do it is meant to humiliate me in my own eyes, as if even my vagina belongs first to you, second to me. Your nails though short are hard and with the strength of the thrust you unintentionally slice into my most fragile, moist skin as you drive your fingers up into my hidden recesses.

"That hurts." I whine. 'Why is he hurting me?' All I can feel is your fingers in my hole, only they count. I do nothing except lie there, thinking of nothing, unable to think of anything except of your fingers fucking my vagina. I moan softly as your fingers spread me, opening me. Your thumb grinds into my clit your fingernail unhooding your makes my eyes sparkle in the dappled lights as tears well, but don't spill. You smile at me, and I feel more pressure in my vagina, more open, you are adding the fingers from your other hand, your left hand, and one finger at a time into me pulling me open. Other than for gyno exams I have never felt my vagina so open, I can feel the air in me, but you are not finished your humiliation of me continues your left thumb enters by rosebud, slowly unrelenting. I can no longer lay still or silent, my moans are more groans.

I rock up as if doing crunches hoping to dislodge your fingers, it hurts but as I reach out for your arms I stop mid move; it does hurt but it is a good hurt, it is the hurt I need. I am now holding unto your wrists as I feel the hurt go from pain to that deep pleasure that I can no longer control my body, I am becoming my orgasm. I just live it, holding your wrists tightly my long nails imprinting into your flesh. I am screaming uncontrollably, my eyes lose focus as I feel my vagina convulse taking me, my whole being into that convulsion, into my orgasm. My head falls back, but I hold onto you in a death grip as my cunt squirts my orgasm bathing your fingers in my cum. Time stands still. No, of course, it didn't stop only to you and possibly me, does it pause; as I cannot hold back, my orgasm owns me. My grip lessens as I feel faint and gravity lowers me to the ground as you give the biggest belly laugh delighted in your slave's ability to cum through pain and humiliation. As I am lost in my own body, you watch my vagina climax and not until I was lying there panting did you slowly and almost ceremonially remove your fingers one a time in reverse order. Only in my subconscious do I even realize it, but I, my vagina closes again, my labia twitching.

You push me off your knees and then lean forward until you are over my spent body, creating a shadow over me. You lower yourself over me until your lips are on my mouth. I open my eyes at your touch I look directly into yours; I feel no fear. Your lips work their magic and my mouth yields to its master, your tongue again claims ownership. It is only after you are thoroughly ensconced in my mouth and we are both moaning that our eyes close. We both enjoy the flavor of each other. My body is still experiencing the after throes of the climax of my life and I could stay joined at the lips with you forever, but finally you pull back, settling on your heels. You drag your fingers teasingly down over my breasts pausing for a bit of tit pulling then going on until you come to my crotch. Your hands settle there. Your thumbs massage into the tender flesh next to my very trimmed bush. You push digging into me and I moan but I am spent and just lie there letting you again possess me with your fingers.

I give you a weak, shy smile. "How do you do that to me? How do you know just what to do to me to make me cum? Master, I did not know I could climax like that." You lean a little forward and cup the right side of me face lovingly.

"Misty you are a great slave, did you know that? I think you have always been in conflict with yourself and your sexuality. There has always been something missing in your life and you have found it with me. Up until an hour ago, could you have imagined allowing anyone besides your Doc to open you like that?" I nod, yes.

'Yes I have often dreamt of being opened like that, actually for years I have daydreamed about it.' I rehearse this in my head trying it on; can I actually say it out loud though, to this stranger, my master. I know, I could not say it to my husband. I open my mouth to say it and close it. Then I do it again.

"Misty, it is OK you can tell me anything, you belong to me. It is okay, little one."

"Yes I have often dreamt of being opened like that, actually for years I have daydreamed about it. I have always wanted to have a man put his hand in my pussy. That was closer than I have ever had, thanks, Master." I wait for you to reticule me like I would get if I admitted such a thought to anyone else, especially my husband. You don't laugh.

"Thank you for admitting it, Misty. Rest. Let me get you some water." Returning, you cup my head and raise it so I may drink, he says "Thanks for allowing me to share that experience with you, slave."

I must have drifted off. My eyes fly open; a scream escapes my lips as a horrible and sudden pain rolls through me. I try to sit up but I can't. I twist my head around trying to see what is wrong. 'What is wrong? Where am I? Oh my Gawd, what is wrong with me? Have I been hurt, how?' As I become aware of my surroundings, "What the hell have he done to me? Oh!!!" I am tied up; the ropes attached to my wrist cuffs are now tied off to the trees. But that is not what woke me. 'I hurt so badly, my tits, my tits hurt so badly!' I muse all this, as I scream at the top of my lungs.

You are over me, your feet on either side of me, bending from the waist your hands on my tits and you are laughing and trying to soothe my terror all at once, "SHH, little one you are OK, honest, ride the pain, breath though it and feel it settle. We both know you want this and it is my right. Ride the pain, feel it in your cunt!"

Your words calm my screams but not my pain, it is growing as you straighten and it again becomes unbearable as you toss something over the lower limb of one of the trees. "UGHHHHHHHH!" It is more than I can handle; instantly a sheen of perspiration covers my body. I close my eyes trying to center myself somewhere else, here before the pain. I try to move my legs and am somewhat surprised to find they are free, not tied also. Now I become aware of another sensation, it is pain, but not a gripping horrible pain; a manageable pain connected directly to my G-spot. My nipples are adorned with silver clamps that have a very thin string attached to them and on the end are weights that you have just tossed over the branch above. My nipples are pulled like they have never have been before. My tits are cone shaped; the nipple that is on the far side of the clamp is becoming red. I am surprised the clamps can even stay attached to me. I look fascinated at them. "Master, why are you hurting me so? It really hurts but if I breath really deeply, it is also giving me a deep ache that is nice."

You turn in your laconic manner, smiling at me. "I know that's the purpose." You ignore my first question totally. It must have been awhile though; the shadows have changed enough to be noticeable, they are now certainly coming from the southwest.

You walk to my feet and bending, you pick-up the ropes attached to my ankle cuffs. Then you walk up and over me straddling me your cock and balls are fascinating to watch as you move. Totally free they do there own little walk over me. I tip my head back to watch their continued stroll. You feed each rope into its individual pulleys, spaced about three feet apart. 'PULLEYS, where the hell did they come from'? You start to pull and up come my feet; up, up, slowly straight up and even further they keep coming back towards my head. I watch my feet as they come back over my head settling each side of my head but stretched much wider apart.

I cannot help but think what I must look like from my other end and I blush, I know you will be able to see me as no other person as ever done. I feel the heat of my blush rushing through my whole body as you step back over me. "My, my what a wonderful site and it is all mine. Oh, Misty, this is the single moment we have both looked forward to for months, the first time I take you as mine, my pleasure slave. You are mine; all mine!

Your husband can use you but he belong only to me." Your rock hard cock is steadily moving towards my vagina, firstly stopping at my clit where you kiss her briefly as you slips downward toward my vagina. Even before you enter me, I can feel my labia and vagina opening and closing in anticipation. As you, your cock, touch my vagina and stops, a moan escapes my lips and you smile at me. "Look at me. Look me in the eyes as I possess what is mine." With a single thrust of your hips you enter my cunt; my moan turns into a louder groan while you let out a guttural groan. Our eyes are locked on each other. Your actions are like you cannot wait another moment, like you are ready to explode in me at any moment, like you are ready to deposit your seed deep into my cunt. I orgasm, expecting you to meet my climax, you don't. Your cock is thick and long, longer than I have ever had and you are opening me, as nature meant. I can feel you pushing against my cervix. Our moans of ecstasy meld together as you lean on me, putting your weight on my open thighs and separate my nipple weights apart so your tongue can hungrily fuck my mouth as well.

A scream escapes me as her mouth settles on my lips and her tongue enters me. My scream dies. It becomes a sigh of pure joy as you take me in two places. 'Oh my!' I relish your touch, being yours, being your slave.' You hold me, not moving. I expect to feel a final thrust as you empty your balls into my vagina, but no you pull out instead. "No don't leave me like this, please." I am so close to another orgasm I am so sure my vagina is opening and closing furiously. I can feel you still in me. My climax will not cease and I ride to the top again and you watch, your thumb rubbing my clit hard, my hips thrusting up as if to meet you. I feel empty without you in me.

You move with your rock hard cock around to my head. I watch. You straddle my face, your feet between my head and my feet, your ass and back against my tits, "Ugh! Heavy" Your balls fall against my throat; our penis lies on my face coated with my juices and your precum. I can smell our sex, a cloying scent.

"Open your mouth, Bitch. You are my cocksucking slave aren't you, Misty?" I open my mouth and immediately your thick cock still wet with our juices enter my hot mouth pushing my tongue down and back, gagging me. You ride my mouth like you ride my cunt. Just like that. "Suck me harder, slave. This is your purpose to suck me. I know you love it, too, don't you Bitch. I know I love the feel of your soft lips wrapped tightly around my cock, milking me with every pull. I can feel my balls tightening. Stop, Bitch! I said STOP!" I stop my lips still tight around your cock as you pull out.

'I thought he was going to cum in my mouth, why didn't he?" You pat my left cheek.

"You are a hellva good cocksucker, you know that Misty?"

From your squatting position, you rise and step off me; your cock is standing at attention. You move back to my crotch, I would say between my legs but my legs are over my head, so just to my crotch. Your cock does your walking through me slit, visiting my clit and testing the readiness of my vagina. "Yes, Master, yes." I can feel my vagina walls starting to twitch again. You pause at her mouth and then smile and move lower, lower to my other hole.

Arriving at my rosebud, you take the tip of your cock all wet with my spittle, my juice and your precum and you circle her around and around my hole. My hole spasms. "Truly Master, I have never had anyone in my ass hole."

"I know that is why I have been having you wear the small butt plug for several minutes each day. I did that to ready you for this moment. Now let me take your virgin ass, Slave." You push against my sphincter muscle my body involuntarily fights your entry. You are insistent; you will have your entry into my asshole. Your cock pushes unrelenting into me little by little, opening me, stretching me, invading my most private of parts. I close my eyes and bite my lower lip to keep from crying out in pain. I am not even sure you realize how much pain you are causing me. You push in further inch-by-inch, stopping every inch or so to give me a chance to accept your invasion into my anus, I moan as you pull out and it turns into and uncontrollable groan as you push hard on your next thrust burying your cock deep into my bowel pushing all the way. 'Oh my Gawd. My ass burns and hurts and I groan, tears escaping my eyes. You hold and let me get used to it, but it is one word for my acceptance and two for you as you delight in my tight warmth wrapping your cock. You start to move at first slowly, then with growing urgency. You push in deep and then pull partly out, and then push in even harder as if you can get in even deeper. I can feel your cock swelling with the urgent need to spill your seed; your balls tap out their own tattoo on my ass cheeks. Your eyes take on a look that all women know from their partners' faces. Your eyes almost glaze as all your energy is centered between your legs; you only know your own need at this moment; feeling the sensation of your semen pushing out of your balls and up your shaft to be pushed out in eruptions of white thick ropes of semen into my asshole. As you ejaculate you tell me, "You are the best fucking slut I could ever have found, Misty. You are made to accept my seed. You are made to be my special slave here just for my use. You are a fucking slut."