All Comments on 'Come with Me Ch. 01'

by always_learning

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
oh, it's such a casual deep kiss

with todd, john, mark, hal, peter, paul,,,, it's so romantic, especially with the hard working deployed hubby's encouragement and all!! gosh, thta's every woman's romantic dream!! go for it, girl! tons and tons of loving and deep deposits! the loving hubby would be so thrill reading about it

or perhaps he'd prefer if the sessions are taped? they sound so hoooot! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

Very good job girl write more! RGB Male 50

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading! But......

It is very hard for me to visualize two people of the opposite sex rubbing and giving blow jobs to each other without going all the way, in a setting like this where there are no others around in a tent that those two were in. After a certain amount of rubbing together and BJs it would seem that especially with panties and shorts removed that a certain hard cock would have somehow found its way into a hot wet pussy. It is for that reason I could not give you much of a score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Unitelligent, too chatty and simply boring

Why would anyone want you really? You need Dove wipes because you stink and every person who knows you knows you are a slut exposed to disease. Only a moron would want a thing like that and even drunk his brain would scream YUCKERS!!!

You can not write and from your story it sounds like you know nothing about sex. There needs to be a 00000 rating for how bad this was.

MacDukeMacDukeover 17 years ago
Amazing Woman

You have shared an amazing and very unique sexuality with us. I have no idea if it is true, but your distinctions about kissing, oral sex and fucking were fascinating. I guess the zero pencil dicks did not read the part about your husband consenting. Always a problem with the anonymous jerks when you list it in Loving Wives.

We will look forward to subsequent chapters. Keep writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Stuff

Very nice story. This is a lot more well-written than a lot of the stuff you see on this site.

This story captures going camping quite well, and brings out the edge you can feel when long separated. I hope to be able to read more about these characters and the fun stuff they do.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Premise Lacks Plausibility but

well written towards the end with his bestest buddy. But no deep kissing unless doing so with no emotional warmth but cleaning up after and snuggling down together - gosh so normal for fiends with spouses friends.

Now the husband is either getting some on board or a complete wimp hoping for movies.

Sc fi without plausibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
common sense is a factor in most stories

why would a married woman go camping with three men with drinking.who is she going to be married to when husband get back.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

This one sucked from start to finish. Only a squid cuck would give his whore permission to cheat on.him while he was deployed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous