Come with Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd laughs and reaches down. He picks my clothes up. Then he gestures up the hill. "Creek?" he asks. I nod. "That would probably be the best. Doesn't any one have a flashlight?" they both shake their heads and I laugh.

"And that is what we get for not thinking." I start walking towards the creek just as a cloud blows away and more moonlight can filter through the trees. By the light of the moon, we make our slow way to the creek. I kick off my shoes and just walk straight in and kneel down. The water is just cold enough to give me goose bumps. I rinse my hands and use one of my socks to wash off my chest and stomach. No one has said anything and I look up to see what it going on.

They are both just standing near the water looking at me. "What?" I ask. Sam shakes his head and walks down to rinse off his hands. Todd gets a huge grin on his face and walks down too. "You have no clue how sexy it is watching you walk through the woods naked, glistening in the moonlight. Then you just kneel in the creek and start bathing off like this is something normal. No hesitation. No questions. No qualms."

I smile as I continue to wash off my arms and legs. "I've never done exactly that before. But I am not bothered by any of it either. Why would I have any qualms or hesitation?"

He shrugs and finishes rinsing off. "I don't know. I'm sorry I forgot about the fingers."

I wave it off again and then cover my mouth as I start to yawn. "Don't worry about it; it was still good. I just won't be up to any more tonight. Maybe not in the morning, either. But for right now, all I want is to curl up and go to sleep." Todd nods and so does Sam. We all climb back out of the creek and Todd hands me my clothes. I quickly pull on my shirt and skirt and bundle my bra up in my hand. We start walking back to the tents. We are walking in comfortable silence for a while, each of us lost in our own thoughts. Right before we get into camp, Sam asks, "So, how tight was it with two fingers?" I open my mouth to answer when Todd responds, "I thought she was going to break them. I'm hoping they won't be bruised in the morning."

They both chuckle at this and we finally get into camp. "You're lucky I was tired at that point, or I might have." I can feel them staring at me as I unzip the tent flap. I turn around to take off my shoes before crawling in. They are both standing there staring at me. "You don't seem to understand just how strong the muscles in my pussy are, or how well I can use them. Night Sam." I turn and crawl in and start to strip for bed. I can hear them taking quietly before Todd crawls in. We don't say anything as we get settled in. he lays back and I snuggle up against him. I start to fall asleep immediately, worn out from all the days' activities. Todd hugs me up against him and shifts around a bit.

"So what can you do with those strong muscles of yours?"

"Ask me again tomorrow. I just might let you find out." He groans and holds me tighter. I smile and leave it at that as I fall asleep.