Cometh the Storm Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayJayB
JayJayB
35 Followers

She had already made plans for Uncle Joe and Aunt Mary to look after the farm and farmhouse, for the long weekend we would be gone. We had discussed telling people we where going away separately, but it had sounded too obvious and too hard a story to concoct without any loopholes. In the end we decided we would be honest and tell them we where going away together for a short family break.

No one batted an eyelid about it, I mean, who would see something sinister in a one parent family and her only son going away together for a weekend break? Everything was in place and we could rest assured no one would suspect anything.

Late June

The day had finally arrived, as I wearily rose from my bed, in the house I shared at Uni with friends. I was there alone due to the fact the others had went home earlier in the week, which meant the house had been quiet but it had given me time to subdue my passions for the coming weekend with Catherine. Shit, I had even tried not to jerk-off for the last five or six days in anticipation of what was to come.

After throwing together a light breakfast, I rammed all my clothes and belongings into my bag and called a taxi to take me to the bus terminal in town. Virtually bursting with expectation, I sat on the two hour bus ride home, imagining the scene tonight, when we would be taking off together.

Happily, Mum was already waiting for me in the village, when I eventually arrived. It was a subdued moment, as we hadn't seen each other for almost a week and half, but couldn't act on our impulses in the middle of our local village.

I clambered into the car, trying to control the throbbing that had started up in my pants.

"Oh honey, it's so good to have you home. I've missed you so much over the last ten days... I could just eat you up right now" Mum smiled wickedly as we drove out of the village.

"Tell me about it... I have a bulging hard-on here at the moment just waiting for your care and attention" I replied, about to unzip.

"James darling... patience is a virtue. Remember, no intimacy until we get there?" she responded, bring me crashing down to Earth, "Its only a few more hours away... but I can assure you we'll not leave our room for at least 24 hours after we get there!"

"Hmmm... I'll hold you to that!" I exclaimed, as I planted a kiss on her cheek as she drove.

As we drove into the yard at home, I saw Joe herding the sheep and waving from the field as we got out of the car. I signalled back in his general direction. We both went inside as Mum began nattering about packing my stuff as soon as possible and not forgetting anything important. Almost as soon as we had been in the house five minutes, Mum said she had a few things to take care of and was going into town for an hour or two.

"What's in town?" I enquired.

"Just a few things to do... before we go" Mum replied with a glint in her eye, "It'll be a little surprise for you later on".

"What is it? Give me a clue?" I pleaded with her as she made her way out the door again.

"No...I can't... it's a surprise James... but I know you'll like it... anyway get packing and I'll see you in a few hours!" she responded, before turning and walking out to the car again.

I was certainly curious but she was giving nothing away, literally, until we would be alone together later in our hotel. Heading upstairs, I reluctantly began to gather my clothes and bits and pieces for packing, aware of how sexually repressed I was feeling, although I knew all that would change when we eventually would get to our destination.

The afternoon passed slowly. My travel bag packed and checked double-time, I even found time to have a chat with Joe outside. Mum returned just after three o'clock, a look of wickedness in my direction as she got out of the car.

We had a small bite to eat together along with Joe, before Mum decided it was time for her to get ready. Tempted as I was to join her in the shower, I resisted gallantly and waited to have the bathroom to myself once she was done. She gave me a shout that the bathroom was clear and I made my way upstairs. Unlike her, the door to her bedroom was already closed behind her. Usually it was wide open to the world, with her naked and enticing me in after using the bathroom. But it wasn't tonight oddly. Just another temptation she was helping me to avoid I guessed!

As I washed myself, I was more than aware of the heaviness of my balls. They swayed clumsily with almost two weeks worth of pent-up lust, as I caressed them carefully. "You'll soon have your release" I jokingly whispered to myself.

The time to leave had almost come. Joe and also Mary, who had now arrived, stood in the kitchen as I carried Mum's travel luggage down the stairs. Mum frantically ran around checking everything with precise detail, before eventually contenting herself that everything was in order. She looked absolutely stunning in a light summery dress she wore, a cardigan hanging off her shoulders, as I loaded the bags into the car. We said our goodbyes quickly, promising to send a postcard, as we got into the car. As I drove away from the house, we both looked at each other knowingly and Mum beamed one of her unique smiles at me. Yes, the time had come.

The journey ahead of us wasn't too bad in my view. Once we got onto the motorway, it would only be a matter of about a further four hours drive to our seaside destination and sexual liberation for us both. An air of expectation and excitement enveloped us both as Mum held my hand in hers and gazed longingly into my eyes as we drove onwards. No one to bother us, no one who knew us, we where both free to do whatever we wanted from here on in.

After an hour or two of driving, Catherine began whispering into my ear about what she was going to do to me when we got there. She sat in her seat with a provocative look on her face as I tried to concentrate on the driving. I could feel the sexual lust rising in my loins there and then, as Mum began taking the time to rub her hand over my significant bulge.

Taking my hand from the gear-stick, she slowly guided my palm to her leg, sensuously sliding it up and underneath her light dress, drawing it up slightly. Looking around to check for any congestion ahead in traffic, my fingers continued slipping up her thighs, as her legs opened to ease my path upwards.

My fingers crept slowly, finally finding and probing around her inner thigh. I discovered she had no knickers on, as I tried to keep my concentration from waning on the motorway. I looked over and raised my eyebrows towards her cheekily, as I made my discovery. But something else was different as well. Mum gasped lightly as I explored her intimately with my fingertips.

"It's so smooth and sexy... feels kind of weird... you've shaved it! What's it feel like?" I whispered, a little shocked, but pleasantly surprised at the big discovery.

"Thought you might like it baby... it feels free... uninhibited... more natural or something" Mum explained quietly, as I delicately rubbed her now hairless slit.

"So... that's what you where doing this afternoon... earlier today! I knew there was something..." I replied, adding everything up in my head.

"It was something I wanted to try for a while. Just to see how it feels to be smooth and with everything... well... more highlighted... down there... more sensitive" she said with a hushed tone.

"I take it, it was waxed? How painful was that?" I asked out of curiousness.

"Mmm... okay I suppose, not too bad... I knew it would be worth the pleasure!" Mum laughed back

She moved my hand in rhythm with hers, my thumb rubbing against her clit, making her take deep, gasping breaths. Mum's body tensed and then relaxed again in the seat, as I continued looking across, rubbing her delicate pussy with abandon. We almost lost control there and then, as I narrowly swerved across the lanes.

A car horn alerted me to the fact of what I had done in nearly writing some other poor sods car off. I immediately stopped what I was doing and pulled my hand away in a clumsy fashion, trying to regain my train of thought.

The guy in question, pulled alongside us, glaring at me from his car as we continued driving. I mouthed "sorry" in his direction and shrugged my shoulders, before he gave me the middle finger in response.

I smiled back childishly and turned away slightly embarrassed, as Mum came over my side and stuck out her tongue at the gentleman.

"Fucking prick... yeah, you!" Mum cried, before returning her own middle finger in his direction.

"Right..." I said, putting my foot down hard on the accelerator.

Mum giggled and kissed my cheek as we pulled away from our very close prospect of road rage, now behind us.

"That'll teach you to keep an eye on the road... and not on my pussy!" she laughed, making me laugh along with her.

We continued through the traffic, which was beginning to thin out significantly as Mum stroked my arm fondly.

The next hour and a half seemed to drag by, only for Catherine to inform me we where only about forty five minutes away from our hotel in Abbotsbury, near Dorchester, on the south coast of England. Mum had told me it was a quiet little place, somewhere private where we could spend time alone without much in the way tourist of attractions. Dad had brought Mum here on a few occasions, when they had been younger, hence her knowledge of the hotel and area.

It was gone 10pm and the adrenaline pumping through my body kept me bright and alert, not to mention the many, many, dirty things Mum had whispered in my ear at times.

We soon found the rather quaint village of Abbotsbury, as I followed Mum's instructions to the letter.

It was an unbelievably quiet part of the country, as we found our hotel and drove through the gates and up its longish drive, to its magnificent exterior.

"We're here" I whispered to her softly, as her head rested on my shoulders.

We parked in the loose gravel car park, which had only another few cars and vehicles present and stepped outside into the still warm, late evening air.

"Come here you..." Mum beckoned as she pulled me tightly against her, and kissed me on the mouth.

"Mmm... warm and the smell of sea air... its enough to give you an appetite for anything" I suggested, virtually bulging at my jeans seams.

"Let's go inside and satisfy our hunger then!" she replied, clutching my balls in her hand.

My cock leapt into life, knowing its release was to be soon, as we pulled away from our clinch. I grabbed our luggage from the car and we both made our way to the entrance.

Entering the hotel, we walked up to the lovely young receptionist on duty.

"Hi, we have a reservation for two, under the name Smith?" Mum asked politely.

"Hello. I'm Laura. Okay... ah, Mr and Mrs Smith. Welcome to the hotel" the young woman replied, after checking her book

I couldn't help but almost snigger as she called us Mr and Mrs "Smith". Mum's wicked sense of humour obviously! The young receptionist gave us both a momentary glance, before smiling to her-self.

"Here's your room key, number 16 and Derek will take your luggage up for you. Thank you and enjoy your stay!" she beamed back professionally.

"We will Laura. Thank you" Mum responded, before an older gentleman came forward and took our bags, leading us up the stairs.

We were guided to our room with our luggage by the elderly looking hotel porter. Upon entering our room and of course tipping the old guy, he showed us our bathroom and the small, standing room only, balcony we had access to. The view was unclear in the gathering dusk, but we could make out the distant sheen of the sea, over the treetops.

We immediately made our way to the inviting bed we would share for the four nights and probably days, ahead of us.

Falling over each other in an uninhibited manner on the bed, our hands clutched and pulled at our clothes, as we stripped each other naked. Awkwardly, we both rose off the bed to continue, Mum's bouncing boobs coming free from her dress as I pulled it over her shoulders. Her hands yanked at my zipper, pulling my jeans and underwear down in a single, fluent motion.

I could feel my cock springing into life, as she playfully grabbed at it, shaking it a little in her grasp, as she fell back onto the bed. I literally dribbled as I saw Mum's clean shaven pussy for the first time. Taking the initiative, I went down between her legs for a better look at my surprise.

Her smooth slit had already opened like a flower, exposing her engorging lips, which were widening and becoming prominent with sexual stimulation. I started lapping around her inner thighs, using my tongue to encircle her entire cunt, in long lustful licks. One of my hands lay up her body, on her breasts, as I used the other to explore her delicate pussy. She gasped silently, her hands resting and guiding my head around her sweetness.

"Baby... ohhhhh... James... hold on a moment..." Mum groaned excitedly.

"Whats wrong?" I replied, eager to resume.

"Let's go slowly... just for second here..." she asked, out of breath, "I was thinking... maybe you... I mean, maybe you... could have your cock and balls all nice and clean down there as well?"

I obviously looked puzzled at her suggestion, as she raised her eyebrows, only to smile back at me.

"If you want to honey... no pressure or anything... I just thought it would be nice for the both of us to share it together?" she asked again, "Besides...I think it would be a real turn on for me to shave you clean... then suck your cock dry!"

"Right... lets do it!" I responded, keen as mustard.

Getting up off the bed and pulling Catherine with me, took her a little by surprise.

"I didn't mean now James! I was thinking later... tomorrow" she said, half laughing.

"Let's do it now, while I still have the stamina" I joked, beckoning for her to start her work in earnest.

I stood naked in front of her, with my hands by my sides, as my fully erect cock awaited her move.

"Well... let's see, you go and run a bath and I'll find the bits and pieces in my luggage somehow!" Mum grinned widely.

Without a thought, I sprang into the bathroom and began running the water. I watched through the open door as Catherine fumbled though her bags looking for her bits and pieces. Her ass swayed in front of my eyes, letting me watch her silky smooth snatch, sit snugly between her legs. As I stared at her naked body, I began slipping into a daydream for a second, suddenly finding myself stoking my dick in appreciation of her unknown teasing dance.

"Found it!" she almost squealed in delight, as she turned to show me her small scissors, shaving foam and feminine pink razors.

Turning to see the bath was filling nicely with bubbles, Mum walked over to me with her stuff.

"Okay, first things first... gotta trim some of that longer hair away before we get to the good part" she informed me, waving the small pair of scissors at me.

"Right... just be careful what you cut down there!" I asked, hoping no nicks would occur.

"Listen honey, next time I'll let you do me... I promise" Catherine reassured my worried look.

I stood completely still, as she trimmed away the longest hair around my crotch and balls. Occasionally she would look up and grin at my frowning expression, only to continue her work, as the short and curly hairs fell away in clumps onto the floor.

My cock sat semi-hard only inches from her face as she held it loosely away from my balls. As she continued her snipping, I closed my eyes and tried to avoid getting a full erection, knowing it may put her of her concentration.

"Hold still a little longer... nearly there sweetie, its looking better and much yummier by the second..." she clearly drooled below me.

I felt her hand grip my cock and she teasingly rolled back my foreskin with her thumb and forefinger.

"There... all done! Now for the fun part..." she stated, as her hand began running up and down my shaft.

She rose from her knees and stood in front of me, planting a little kiss on my lips. I groaned quietly as she rubbed my cock back and forth, feeling its glowing tip brush against her belly.

Turning away from me towards the half filled bath, Mum tested the water with her fingers, swaying them lightly through the bubbles. She turned back to me again, motioning in my direction as she gradually lowered herself into the steaming water. Without hesitation, I followed her actions and put one foot, then the other and eventually my entire lower body into the bath. I squirmed slightly as my balls met the rather warm water, making Mum giggle at my facial expression.

"Plenty of room for two, kinda more intimate this way" she purred, as her legs wrapped around my waist.

Pulling myself closer to her, she leant my upper body back, giving her a perfect position to do her work. My cock and balls sat just above the surface of the water, with the steamy hotness relaxing me completely. She reached for her lady-shave razor and a can of shaving foam, before taking some foam in her hand and rubbing it into my crotch and balls.

Taking the razor in hand, I looked away and closed my eyes as I felt her first razor stroke just above the base of my dick. Slowly and very seductively, Mum continued to shave me clean as I lay back in comfort. Lifting my balls, I could feel her smooth them off, using the most delicate of strokes to do so. The feeling was electric and something that I had never experienced before. The bathroom was deathly quiet, except for the sound of blade against stubbly skin and the rinsing of the razor, splashing in the water. It was a moment to relish.

My head lay back against the rim of the bath as Catherine tenderly finished her work. I looked down to see my shaft fully erect in her hand and my crotch and balls completely hair free. Everything also looked bigger to my gaze, more defined somehow.

"Now, doesn't that feel good?" she asked, setting the razor aside to cup my cleaned balls in her palm.

I nodded dreamily in recognition, almost unable to speak.

"Forget words darling... just actions..." she whispered.

She leaned forward onto me, kissing my chest and moving upwards to my mouth. Her breasts slid up my stomach, as I lay back to let her slide on top of me, my mouth meeting hers in a flurry of passion. We rolled around in what space we had, the now lukewarm water splashing at our sides.

I slid myself under her further, until my dick found the gap between her thighs, its tip eagerly searching for her wetness. Her damp hair fell about my face as she positioned herself above me, feeling my hard shaft beat against her hungry cunt.

Without trying too hard, I found her gash with my cock and pushed the head into her slippery entrance. Her breathy gasps of pleasure confirmed my short, probing thrusts as I penetrated her inner lips. With another push, I entered her fully, making us both groan with delight, filling the quietness with our lust filled cries.

This was what we had both wanted for the last ten or so days. Our bodies entwined and our passionate moans cried out in unison, as we shared our pleasure once again. My cock pumped in and out of her pussy like a piston, building up a head of steam, as we almost mauled each other like animals. Our rampant lust took over, making us both grunt with effort, as we fucked like never before.

"Yes... fuck me... ohhhh... fuck me James... fuck my wet pussy faster" she cried out, sending me wild with her uninhibited choice of words.

Splashing about all over the place in what was left of the bath water, my cock came free of her cunt once or twice, only for her to grab it like a weapon and send it straight back in again. The sex was absolutely furious now as she even used her hand to stimulate her clit, while I pounded away at her. I held her hips in place as I buried my self again and again into her sopping wet hole. My balls jiggled into life in my tightened ball-bag, as the first stage of orgasm began to approach.

JayJayB
JayJayB
35 Followers