Cometh the Storm Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayJayB
JayJayB
35 Followers

Her tits swayed and slapped onto my chest as her own climax began to build, her body rising away from mine, contorting and twisting above me. Catherine's hands pushed down on my stomach, raising her-self off me, to meet my thrusting cock on the way down again. I reached for her breasts, kneading them in my hands, using my thumbs and fingers to gently pinch her swollen nipples. Her skin flushed bright red and her head fell back, knowing her own climax was fast approaching.

"Ooggghhh... ohhh... yeeaahhh... oh that's good!" Catherine yelped in passion.

I felt the juices rise and gather speed in my sack, as Mum cried out in ecstasy at her own impending rush. Her body suddenly froze in mid stroke and slowly, almost in slow motion, it fell heavily onto my swollen shaft like a jack-hammer.

"Uugghhh... uugghh... yeessss" I spluttered out, as my body grimaced and shook.

"Oh fuck... oh... fuck..." she whimpered, as her body writhed and lost control.

With a monumental groan, I felt my juices shoot deep into her pulsing, hot cunt. Everything began to shudder as my cock spurted time and time again, filling her belly with my seed. Catherine arched and stretched out above me, waves of heavenly delight coming over her entire body.

"Hold me..." she managed to pant, before I pulled her closer.

Her body quivered and fell onto mine, my dick still pulsating inside her as her juices began to flow from deep within. My mouth met hers and we shared a long, hard kiss as her climax began to subside. Breathlessly, we lay holding each other tightly in what was left of the bath water. Her chest rose and fell on mine, our hearts beating together in time, as we caught our breaths from the over indulgence.

"Shit... well... well I think we needed that..." I gasped in exhaustion.

"Mmmm... I love you... I love how you make me lose it... that was... that was good honey... lets get dried off and go to bed" Mum replied, hugging me tenderly, "Then we can fuck some more!"

Her face broke into a beaming smile.

"Jeezuz... give me ten minutes here!" I exclaimed, making her laugh.

"Ten minutes it is. I'll hold you to that sweetie... besides I want to suck that beautiful, bald cock of yours" she said huskily.

"You know, I think I'm getting hard already" I whispered, smiling wickedly back at her.

"Come on... I'm getting cold lying here" she said, before clambering off me and out of the bath.

We both got out of the bath and Mum began wiping me down with a fresh towel, paying particular attention to my now clean shaven dick and balls. I could feel the pressure rising already and she could see it, as she teased at my dick. Playfully, she rubbed it back into life, watching my reaction as she tugged gently.

"Looks like someone's getting excited... and so easily!" she spoke softly.

Grabbing the towel from her, I responded by rubbing it over her damp skin. Her tits bounced and wobbled, as I ran the towel over their round, plumpness. Moving down her belly, I patted the towel over her hair free crotch, staring at its beauty. The towel dropped and my hand moved between her legs, sliding my fingers underneath and over her still clammy pussy flaps. She was already beginning to dampen again, as I subtly ran a fingertip just inside her slit.

Forcing myself to stop teasing her, I took her hand and led her into the bedroom.

*

The next few sexually charged days passed by and needless to say, we spent most of our time indulging ourselves at every opportunity. Our short time away was passing so quickly and we both made sure we enjoyed the full benefit of it. Catherine was completely insatiable in her hunger for sex, demonstrating her affectionate lust at every occasion. It didn't matter were we where, whether in the company of others as we toured the local sights or in the confines of our hotel. Seriously though, I was going to need a major holiday to get over the physical strains of this one.

It was to be our last night together, before we would have to make the inevitable journey back home, that would raise the bar in our relationship even more.

We had spent the day in the local village, wandering around the old, quaint antique shops and indulging in a few drinks in one of the local pubs. As evening fell, we had returned to the hotel a little tipsy, but determined to enjoy our last night there.

Having packed most of our belongings away and sharing a rather intimate shower together, we went downstairs to have a final meal in the hotel restaurant.

Other hotel guests and fellow diners turned and gazed as we first entered the restaurant. Their eyes where transfixed, some jealously, on Mum, who wore a long, flowing summer dress, showing off her wonderfully tanned arms and legs. Having loosened buttons at the front of it in our room, she also proudly displayed her excellent cleavage, as I saw one or two men gawp in our direction. I smiled back knowingly at them, laughing to myself, as their respective wives/partners nudged them back to reality.

We sat at our reserved table by the large bay windows, exploring the menu before the waiter came and politely took our order.

"You know, you look absolutely breathtaking tonight. Did you see all those people turn to look at you?" I asked Mum across the table.

"Why, thank you sweetheart... its all for you" she replied, still ignoring the envious stares from around the room.

We sat eating, quietly talking dirty to each other, between courses. At one stage, Mum even pulled aside the top of her dress, flashing me her tit, as the waitress turned and walked away. Underneath our table, her foot slipped out of her shoe and I could feel her toes run slowly up my legs, then my thighs and to my crotch, where she prodded my cock into life. As she slumped slightly in her chair, she carried on running her foot around my trouser bulge. I grinned back at her, reaching down and massaging her foot against me.

"Mmm... I'm feeling frisky James my darling boy, like a woman who needs a long, thick, smooth, hard cock in her pussy real bad!" she said, a little louder than I would have liked.

I jumped, as her foot sank into my balls, making me look around in astonishment in case we had been noticed or heard.

"Don't worry honey, you know... you worry too much... still... I want to ride you silly... right now... my pussy is wet with juice and just gagging to be fucked" she whispered across the table.

It was obvious the bottle or two of wine, we had already consumed, was making her horny beyond belief and I had to act before she would pull me across the table in her haste.

"Okay then, lets go upstairs and get down to business, shall we?" I said, beckoning for the waiter to bring the bill.

"No James. I want to go outside, to the gardens out there" Mum replied stubbornly, pointing to the gardens, outside our dining window.

She flicked her tongue around her lips, glancing outside into the summery garden and then back at me with a smile of utter mischief.

I almost fell over in my rush to get up from the table, banging my knee in the process. Mum let a small giggle out, as I yelped and began rubbing it, noticing all attention in the room was back on me.

We quickly paced out of the dining room, through the reception and out of the hotel door, into the clammy evening air outside. Making our way around the side and back of the building, we paused every so often, to ravish each other like crazy.

The gardens where thankfully empty, as we scoured for the best place to conceal ourselves.

"Over here" I said quietly, dragging Mum over to a secluded spot behind some large bushes.

We stopped and clinched each other in an uninhibited fashion. My hands ran all over her body, slipping between the front openings of her dress, feeling her naked skin tingle with goose-bumps. I unbuttoned the top of the dress, letting her magnificent breasts tumble out, as her fingers expertly unzipped me. I grabbed and suckled at her tits, running my tongue over her fully hardened nipples, as she groaned excitedly with pleasure. Her hand swiftly entered the opening of my trousers and she grasped for my throbbing cock, pulling it free of my trousers.

Mum roughly grabbed its thickening girth and proceeded to roll back my foreskin, tugging hard and fast on my erection, as I kissed her passionately. I let a moan of delight burst free from my lips as her thumb encircled the engorged top of my penis.

"Ssshh..." she said with a hush, "don't lose it on me yet!"

"Sorry... couldn't help it" I replied, as she began to unbutton and work her way down my chest.

She knelt before me, opening the waist around my trousers a little more, as I knew what was coming next. Pulling my trousers and boxers down slightly further, she licked her lips in anticipation.

The palms of her hands glided softly up and down my chest, as I felt her lips press against the soft, now hairless skin just above the base of my fully erect tool. Gentle little kisses where planted around my balls and the underside of my shaft, before her warm mouth probed at the tip of my cock. Her tongue swept over the highly sensitive opening, making my body jerk and stiffen completely in reaction.

Using her tongue further to flick along and lick the shaft, she eventually took it fully into her mouth, her lips sliding easily down its length. I stood still, my breathing heavy, as she bobbed her head backwards and forwards, sucking my on my cock like it was a lollipop. I couldn't help but let little gasps escape me, as she would quicken, then teasingly again, slow the pace of her blow-job.

I was oblivious to everything around me. Every so often I would look down and see her grin up at me, as I watched my dick appear and disappear into her welcoming mouth. With one hand around the base, she was using the other to probe between my legs. At the back of my balls, her fingers pressed and rubbed against my asshole, building the growing pressure inside me to exploding point.

"Oh God yes... oh yes!" I whimpered, feeling my cock jerk freely from her mouth.

Using her lips, she softly kissed and sucked at its tip, her schoolgirl giggling sending luxurious, buzzing waves through the shaft to my base.

"Mmm... I love the taste of your dick... it just makes me so wet..." Mum said with a crazed look in her eyes.

I tried to control my-self, as Mum licked my balls tenderly with long strokes of her tongue, bringing me ever closer to cumming in her face.

"I want to feel you deep inside me... feel the first push of your cock past my pussy lips" she craved breathlessly, writhing below me like a snake.

Pulling her up to me, I took her by surprise, planting a firm but tender kiss on her mouth.

She smiled lovingly into my face.

"Let's go somewhere a bit more secluded" I said, smirking back at her.

Pulling ourselves together to look half decent, we wandered hand in hand deeper into the hotel garden exploring our options, making me laugh at the thought of us being like two horny, young adolescents. Finding a nice quiet spot, quite a bit back from the hotel, we made our way to a wooden bench that sat beside a tranquil rock pool. The sky was beginning to darken slightly as the sun had only just set, but it was still clear and warm as we sat together on the bench.

"I'm so sexed up tonight sweetie. I don't know what it is, but I know I need to fuck you soon!" Mum exclaimed, as she began to pull apart my clothes again.

My shirt was pulled off and flung to the side of the bench, as she bit and licked my chest. She threw a leg over my lap and then straddled me completely as I sat excitedly in anticipation. Holding my head between her palms, she kissed me passionately, thrusting herself onto my lap. My hands pulled at her dress from behind, drawing it up her smooth legs and finally around her waist. Mum dropped away the straps from around her shoulders, sliding them down her shoulders and arms, exposing her naked orbs totally.

Fascinated as usual by their fullness, I spent a good minute or two lapping at her titties, before she pulled back and stood up again in front of me. Adjusting the dress and pulling it up and around her waist, she finally dropped it to the ground, leaving her standing completely naked. My eyes ran over her ripe breasts, down the fullness of her stomach and eventually, the small hairless split at her crotch and the already prominent vaginal lips exposing themselves between her legs.

"God... you are... you are so beautiful..." I said, looking up at her face and holding her hands at her sides.

"Augh, thank you baby... right, let's have those things off you..." Mum said merrily, taking charge in her quest for immediate satisfaction.

Standing up a little from our seat, I struggled to tug down my trousers and underwear, finally feeling my erect shaft and smooth balls come free in the humid evening air.

"Let's get these out of the way first" she said, as she pulled my trousers and shorts down around my calves.

Catherine licked her fingers and palm and then using the same hand, slipped it between her legs and began rubbing herself lightly a few times.

Sitting back down on the bench, Mum proceeded to climb on top of me, her knees resting on the edge. Pulling her closer and slightly above me, I could feel my cock probe around her thighs.

"Fuck me James. Please, fuck me now..." was all I heard, as she began to lower herself onto my shaft.

Her soft cunt ground against the head of my dick, as her pussy lips began slipping over my engorged helmet, eventually enveloping it completely. We both gasped as she slowly lowered herself further, swallowing each inch of my hard cock, until it was inside her fully.

"Yes... ohhhh yes baby... mmm, that's nice..." she groaned softly, "right there... ohhh... that's it".

I smiled at her obvious delight, her hands raising and lowering her off my shoulders.

She wiggled around on my shaft like a gear-stick, trying to get the maximum penetration possible. Gradually, Mum increased the momentum of her rising and falling onto me, making me squirm and moan with pleasure. Her pussy began easily slipping up and down my towering cock, her juices lubricating my passage, as we slowly fucked. I stuck my head between her gorgeous tits and began lapping at her erect nipples, as she squeezed them together each time she rose above me.

"Mmm... mmm... oohhh" Catherine shuddered with delight, as she took me deeply inside her.

She began biting her lower lip, as her smooth, slippery cunt once again engorged my glistening shaft, a sure-fire sign she was very close to orgasm. The smack of her buttocks slapping against me spurned us both on to a frenzied finale.

Her cunt squelched and slipped over my manhood, building the sweaty friction to near boiling point. I held her buttocks firmly, as her thrusts onto me quickened. I felt the trickle of sweat break and run down my left temple as our pace gathered speed.

"Oh shit... that's... that's it... yeah" I groaned loudly.

"Yes, fuck me baby, fuck your mummy hard! Oh... my pussy's so wet... I want to feel you spurt it all inside..." she cried out, her face contorting with ecstasy.

Her body jerked and shook in my arms, as our mouths met in a wildly passionate kiss.

"I'm gonna cum... oh god, I'm cumming..." I shrieked, as our bodies jumped and slammed against one another.

She bucked madly over me, as my balls began emptying their seed into her, exploding from the red-hot tip, deep into the velvety rawness of her cunt. My hips pushed upwards, jerking with each spurt of cum as Mum grabbed and buried my head into her heaving breasts.

Her head shook violently from side to side, tossing her long hair over her face and mine as she still shuddered with her own orgasm. Her hips slowly rose and then just as softly, fell gently back onto my cock time and time again, until we became motionless in our embrace.

My body felt drained of all life, such was the effort of our sex.

Catherine lay panting on me, her face flushed red, as our skin cooled off with our combined sweat.

"I love you James, I really love you deeply sweetheart, much more than you'll ever know... you are absolutely everything to me" she whispered softly in my ear.

"I love you too Mum..." I managed to say, still trying to calm my breathing.

She planted tiny little kisses all around my mouth, teasing my lips with her tongue. Stopping sharply, she held my face and looked deeply into my eyes.

"It's late... let's get dressed, go inside and do it again in a nice, hot shower... and then in bed... or on the balcony!" she beamed enthusiastically, bouncing around on my limp dick and balls.

It was getting quite dark and I guessed it was sometime after 11 o'clock, as I weighed up the situation.

"Wait... what... again? Hmmm... well... well I suppose if you want to... I could maybe muster up something?" I sighed rather cheekily, my face breaking into a grin.

"I'll muster you all night honey..." Mum replied with certain intent, kissing me lightly on the lips, "You can count on it mister!"

"Okay then, if I have to I suppose... I'll try my best" I trailed off, unable to stop my wicked smile breaking out.

"Let's go smart-ass... keep what energy you still have... because you're going to need it sweetheart!" Mum said, grabbing my cock gently in the process.

We gathered ourselves up rather quickly and dressed, checking how each other looked, before making our way back to the hotel. We giggled and held hands like young lovers as we continued back inside, hastily nodding our good nights to the young receptionist still on duty, Laura, as we made our way upstairs.

Later on, as we made love on the balcony outside our room, the calm of the night changed dramatically, the wind rose significantly in the trees and dark skies, clouds gathered as they came in from the sea, our own intimate embrace engulfing us once again. It was a sign that a storm was approaching...

For Catherine, my love and inspiration.

JayJayB
JayJayB
35 Followers