Comfort Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women decided that I should be moved to 'the chair' in order to deliver their delights. I was fixed on my back with my ankles secured high in the air and my arms spread wide as if I were being crucified. My neck was locked in a halter and my head braced by supports on either side so I could not move it. It was, for once, not especially uncomfortable. In my hooded state I could not be too sure of the arrangement but, as best as I could guess, the chair was rather like a giant toilet seat that suspended the woman's pussy just above my mouth. All I had to do was lick away until she climaxed. These women wished to climax many, very many, times.

All I can tell you is that three randy women take a hell of a lot of satisfying. Moreover, were my ministrations to their needs anything less than wholly enthusiastic that searing flame would returned to burn my increasingly tender buns and big fat tears would roll down my face. The last of the women, Georgina if memory serves me, was the worst, or at the least the meanest. She sat the opposite way so her smelly anus was positioned uncomfortably close to my nose. She clearly though this hilarious. Fortunately, despite her best efforts, she could not raise a fart. As I licked away I resolved that if I ever had Georgina in my power I'd piss in her face at the end. Now I understood the reason for the hood.

At long last even Georgina was done. I ached all over. My calves ached, my tongue ached, my back ached, my arse burned, my pussy was chafed, my nipples were tender and ultra sensitive, still! I could take no more. The odd thing was I was randy again. The humiliation of having to lick those women combined with the searing of my flesh with that, well whatever it were, had really turned me on.

"Golly, out little girl's rather wet. Beatrice suck Harold hard so he can fuck her before bed. I think she needs it."

There was a delay and then that mighty dong forced the lips of my grateful gully apart. He pistoned me with long slow leisurely thrusts and to my mortification he gradually raised my sensitivity until I came once more. And not just once but several times. My horizons had indeed been broadened.

Of course there's always a catch. Pleasure was to be followed by suffering. When I was released I was carried away and placed in a padded box. A little exploration with my hands revealed that I was expected to sleep in what was effectively a drawer. Just as I expected the horrors of enclosure to flood through me I fell into a deep and exhausted, wholly dreamless sleep.

12