Comfort Zone Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their building was higher than the surrounding buildings and so they had no fear of being spied upon. Venkat therefore spread a mattress on the terrace and waited for Devaki to join him.

They made love under the stars languidly. This was the first time for both in such surroundings and they enjoyed it tremendously. Venkat found Devaki a bit withdrawn after wards and wanted to know the reason.

Devaki told him that she was keen on having a second child after Karthik turned three. It hadn't worked out even after considerable effort on her part. Now that Karthik has been put in boarding her yearning for the second child has grown.

Venkat wanted to know if there was any medical problem with either her or Kumar. She admitted that even for their first child, Kumar did have low sperm count problems and had to be sorted out through medication. He was again taking medicines and it somehow didn't seem to be working.

Venkat consoled her by saying:"Don't worry my love, cheer up, give it some time and your prayers will be answered."

They both continued their meetings on the terrace and penthouse regularly when ever Kumar was away. This some what took away Devaki's worries about a second child.

Time flew by and Kathik was back home for the Christmas vacation. Though Venkat and Devaki met often it put a stop to their love making for the two months that Karthik was home.

12