All Comments on 'Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter'

by mattchat33

Sort by:
  • 333 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You certainly love the words "Cock" and "pussy." You use them so many times it made me dizzy.

ReapuerReapuerover 6 years ago
Loved it!

What a great story. Awesome job

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Holy Cow!

I am not about to read all 100+ comments so I'm sure this has been said at least once. Mr. Matthews? You got schooled by a "shy, innocent" 18 year old. She set you up and you fell for it hook, line and sinker!!

Some day I will learn to check the dates on these stories before I read them. They are either sooooo old but say "To Be Continued" and then never are, or like this one, there is at least a year or more between chapters. So I am cutting my loses now and skipping the other 3 chapters.

hotwormhotwormover 6 years ago

lucky guy her Ma next i guess ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

Well written, hot! ;-) I thought the story was well balanced between "story" and sex. I'm looking forward to reading the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
erotic to say the least

great story ..well written and arousing.. (escapee from Jersey city who can't get lit. to sign me up)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fine line

When writing in first person, there is a fine line between bragging and telling a story. I saw both. Bragging is not always a bad thing, but if there is too much it can render a story boring. The blend was adequate. The one thing that bothered me was the point that boys are not slow and sensual, but fast and awkward. Hence her first sexual encounter. Then there was the point where the author (story teller) became that boy. I would have like to have seen more of a transition. Say, I guided her hand to my hard on. Then later on, I placed the tip of my cockto her lips... it glistened from the pre-cum that was oozing out freely. Often times sex is guided cues rather than verbal commands. For sex to be truly beautiful, it is unscripted. There were times when I felt like the story teller was a director in a porn film. I rated it a 4. As you can tell I am hypercritical, but if it were truly a 5, you would be writing Harlequin Novels. I found it both entertaining and arousing. I didnt try but it wasnt something i could have an orgasm to. Please view this as a positive. Had I not thought it worthy, I would have not posted anything. My goal is not to discourage, but to point out areas to improve. Afterall, isnt that one of the reasons you write?EE To get better?

TightWetSpeedosTightWetSpeedosover 6 years ago

I love that fantasy. Skirt on and panties to the side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nothing like raw pussy for breakfast

Excellent seduction technique. It’s what I use to seduce some of my clients (I’m a Personal Trainer). I train many in their own houses, and most of my sexual encounters with them are in the morning. Only this morning, I had a lovely meal of 21year old pussy. I ate it for too long though, because when I was about to enter her with my man snake after devouring her steaming juice, her flatmate returned from her night shift! Never mind... there’s always another day in my line of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot stuff

Im a 18 year old girl and this story was really erotic . It is kind of like the time i fucked my bf's dad 😏

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
tight teen pussies fuck well

Holy Fuck - what a story!!!!! I hope my cock will soon recover from the abuse it took from my hands!! As I read further and further into the story, my hands just gravitated toward my rapidly hardening cock until I couldn't hold them still. The final result of all this cock stroking activity was no less than three cum releases all over the place! FUCK!!!!!! I haven't head a more cum inducing story than this one for a fucking long time and look forward to following more of this author's fuck filth for my own filthy enjoyment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
exciting

I am a girl and my parents dont know I am seeing an older man who is married and they are friends with my mom and dad. This story was really excitng and erotic for me because I am not interested in boy because older men treat a girl better

avengerfiveavengerfiveover 6 years ago
Hot!

Well-written. I almost feel I was there ... which, of course, I wish I was.

aamethystt48aamethystt48about 6 years ago
DAMNNN!!!!

As an older widowed father of 2 handicapped sons, I dream of something like this. What is worse, I teach college part-time. My neighbor across the street has a daughter like this albeit a little younger- about to turn 17, and 16 is legal in my state. She is built like a walking wet dream. Then there are my students at the college I teach at, talk about wrecking my circulation lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice!

When i was 18 i had a similar experiance with my older neighbour.

I kept going back for more becasue he fucked me so much better than my boyfriend!

In fact... i still see him and im 30 married to my bf and have 3 kids haha

RodThrustinRodThrustinabout 6 years ago
So, Anonymous, What You Got?

This for the Anonymous reader who complained this was the same old crap and doesn't anyone have any imagination. If you must make negative comments, make them useful.

If you're so damn creative, write something and let us judge you.

If not, then STFU.

(If you read this, I'll expect a nasty negative comment and a low rating on one of my stories...if I haven't received one already.) I don't care. I have no patience with gutless rectums that just live to cut down others' efforts and hide behind an "anonymous" label.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Me too

Like the another women, I too fucked my neighbor, an older gentleman who I had a crush on. It’ was during a summer when parents and younger sister were out of town and I was in college, and home alone very horny. He was a widower, and like this story he rocked me. Later after college, my sister was very upset with having no sexual experiences, so I kinda set her up with Tom. She was with him twice only just like me, but learned so mich. Tom moved away after I got married. He gave me such an expensive wedding present, but never expected more out of me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
hot

i want to be fucked too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
4evr lonly

im gonna be lonly 4evr and thats why i like this...........lul

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Damn😍💙👅

I wish I had a neighbor like that. Damn my pussy got really wet reading this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wish

Wish I had a neighbour I could teach.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Innocent neighbor girl....

I wonder if this girl, who gave herself to you, was Christian.

She didn't enjoy her first experience, which was painful and rushed. Her first didn't know how to please a woman.

As you prepared to penetrate her sweet pussy, am sure this Christian girl gave you a loving look and held you closely as she felt your impressive nonChristian manhood filling her sweet Christian pussy, which she gave you completely....

It was also erotic knowing she wanted your unprotected penis to fill her pussy with your spermy, manly cum. She craved your cum deep inside her.

Am sure there were many other nights when you "educated" her on the real world and how to please her man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a lovely memory, for both of you.

Truly a lovely experience. Along with every other male, I wish I had an 18 yo neighbor like that.

I think that this did "correct" a former bad experience with sex, that will make a more enjoyable life time for her.

To those of you who see some type of predatory behavior here, I say I am sorry for your darkened view. I seen nothing but the wonderful experience that is described here. The experience is voluntary and desired on the part of each of them and at any point, if either of them had expressed discomfort, instead of joy, either could have stopped.

One can hope for more experiences like this, but no harm if this turns out to be an only. (Or it could be a fairy tale. You know ... "And they lived happily..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
stupid parents

I would not leave my daughter with a potential predator! Male or female! It's just not worth the risk! Now she's probably pregnant...and I wouldn't even want this creep in the picture so I wouldn't let him know about it...what a disaster!!!

Manthing2Manthing2over 5 years ago
Teaching the young

Always a pleasure to read stories like this. Thanks for the memories both ancient and recent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

As a 20 yr old girl, I wish I’d had a good neighbour to teach me something at 18

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still waiting

I'm 20 and I'm actually waiting for someone to teach me. Still virgin..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

My cock is still touchy from three cums!!!! This story has to be one of the hottest nasties I've read in years of digging through these fuck tales. Very few of them even have the ability to keep my cock at a full erection while this one almost caused a "cum dump" in my hands!!!!!!!!

PLEASE keep telling us more of your experiences with neighbor girls - it's very educational!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
whoa

This is the most amazing story I have read on here. Also nice writing skills. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Moreeeee

More!!!! Cindy will be fucked again and again by Mr Mathews. I'm 88 and horny as hell. When I was in my 40's I fucked everything that came my way, even though I was married. At 40 and 50 a man is out looking for pussy every night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
it was fucking hot

Very Good story. I used a picture of Sabrina Carpenter while reading it lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I wanna be your neighbor

I'm looking for a man who will educate me even though Im not a virgin. I'd love a neighbor that would help me out. Wheres the 40 and 50 year old men on the prowel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Toy for a story.

AFTER READING THIS STORY I WENT TO THE PORN STORE AND BOUGHT A PUSSY THAT FEELS LIKE A REAL YOUNG HOT PUSSY. READING THIS STORY I FUCKED THAT SO HARD THERE WAS NO MORE ROOM FOR ALL THE CUM. IT WAS COMING OUT FROM THE BASE. THE NOISE IT MADE WAS LIKE A REAL PUSSY. SLOSHING INSIDE. ONE OF THE HARDEST CUM I EVER HAD.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Sexy Young Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

My new neighbour is only 18 and I am 40 my wife surprised me on my birthday by getting her to send the weekend with me my wife's words to her was fuck his brains out and her words to me was happy birthday that was a weekend to remember

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Beautiful Seduction...

but done by an asshole taking full advantage of his experience and her vulnerability. He should be taken out and horse-whipped by the girl's Dad. Please don't give him another chance at her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not good

Hard to ignore Cindy’s vulnerability and first person’s flaws. Then the transition from talking to back rub to sex (with a girl that was just crying about her boyfriend touching her tits) is the most obvious self boasting fantasy I’ve read here. That said some of the details were long winded and then the climaxes were shortened (writer came).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I need a serious date.

07011248009 or Obi Cosmas on Facebook.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is so sexist

The woman is shown as a vulnerable teenager that doesn’t have a say in this it’s rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOAH!

I want the same thing.Crazy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
To all the dripping wet pussies

I am Mr. Matthews

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
thanks

i love this plz update

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

What about birth control. She needs to have that talk. Otherwise this was a good story.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WANT MORE

Talk about hot! I wish I was 18 again with a sexy neighbor like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Whatever

Basic stock story that follows almost every porn video out there. No real depth and no originality. You can read this same story over and over again by hundreds of different authors on this site. Lazy.

sucksexfulsucksexfulover 3 years ago

To the anonymous “whatever” commenter.

You don’t need to be a dick. If you can do a better job pls do so. I eagerly await your story artistry.

GoofyRobGoofyRobover 3 years ago

I agree with Whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good job man lol

Honestly seemed interesting and wasn’t bad, enjoyed reading it. Other comments are just mad for no reason

boraddaboraddaover 3 years ago

Love this story, reminds me of something similar, that happened to me some years ago

starovastarovaover 3 years ago

A brilliant fantasy story that makes you wonder who seduced who?

Dozens of possibilities in the following stories, but the first one that sets it up is usually the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful BUT........

Why would a mature experienced man EVER fill a young pussy with cum? EVER...do you want to ruin HER life, pay child support for 18 years, be a TARGET of her father? Stupid.

This is the only reason why your story couldn't get 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
aZx2inu

What a nice fuck, I hope to experience this fuck

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414over 3 years ago
Mr. Mathews Strikes Gold!

Really enjoyed your story of Mr. Mathews making out with the neighbors' young daughter. What a lucky break for him. Looking forward to reading the continuing stories. Thanx for the Read!

misgoody22misgoody22over 3 years ago
One thing

My only complaint is that he got oral but she did not! I like full reciprocity!

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94over 3 years ago

@misgoody22

You should reread the story, he went down on her at the same time he was fingering her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantasy

Not so good at the end

exhultantexhultantover 3 years ago

Definitely a worthy story, that must be told. I trust there will be follow-up activity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn

That was a good read! I am definitely going to look into this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It was not bad, though I feel you could have drawmnit out more, and not do everything all at once. The table scene was alright, but I feel that a place more comfortable nwould have a better impact for the girl. Over all, not bad.

Gym52Gym52over 3 years ago
Interesting

Thank you for posting this excellent story, I enjoyed your writing style and will be looking for further works from you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Girl next door

Very good read kept me hard i will read more of the series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lonely

Hope she is lonely and knocks on my door

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Cock cock cock cock cock

That’s an insane use of the word “cock”. Pick something else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pretty cool story, I like the chemistry they have and the sex scenes are sexy and fun. My only complaint is time isn't very well presented. Feels like it goes from Cindy complaining about her boyfriend to getting eaten out, him cumming in her mouth and then fucking her all within a matter of a few minutes.

NewTeachersPetNewTeachersPetabout 3 years ago
Great story line but mundane vocabulary

Well told story, sexy characters, and great sense of seduction.

But dude, you need to expand your vocabulary of anatomy beyond "... my [insert adjective] cock..." and "her pussy". Use some imagination; read some of the other stories here for some ideas.

Still, got me hard.

Btrying2Btrying2about 3 years ago

Super story. Loved the gentle comfort provided. A small part of me wonders if she was taken advantage of, but I think not overall.

Wonderful read. N

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hot pussy of an 18 year old who gets a nice education by a willing guy. That's how to break them in. Teach them to want lots of hot cock and jizz in their pussy and mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved it I played with myself the whole time I read it. Thanks for the good come....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lisa here iv had amazing sex with my dads best friend for almost a year now id wanted to have sex with him since i was about 15 and finally it happened it was the best sex i ever had not rushed but just incredable with him much better than with guys my age so i definately prefer men older who know how to make me have mindblowing orgasms

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good premise.

But sex happens too fast. And too fast again.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

We get that you have a cock. You use the word 72 times in 2 pages, sometimes more than once in the same sentence.

DUBLXLDUBLXLabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed it, thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It is the best of fuck stories I have read.While reading my fucking spree was at the highest and my steel hard cock started cumming. I liked the story most and encourage to continue writing such stories for my enjoyment and pleasure.Thanks a lot.

quandomquandomalmost 3 years ago

Very erotic loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ok, for litetrotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was so good....I am hoping you write a sequel! Excellent writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very erotic. But in such stories, there's no mention of birth control or even inquiring about it. If you keep this up with her, you may, a real child on your hands in addition to a teen mother..

Photo_GWPhoto_GWalmost 3 years ago

Deliciously hot! Great fantasy. What middle-aged guy doesn’t enjoy imagining this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ugh. Don't listen to the haters, bible thumpers and femenazis. Was a great story. (If it matters) As a lady, I believe all parties were written as if they were consenting partners.

Only flaw I could point out, like a few others said, would be using the pill, pulling out; something. I don't think an older dude (especially one who probably has a wife/kids or their own already) would want to risk getting someone pregnant .

Other than that ...One of the few that kept me going the whole time. Would have loved to have been in that situation, myself!

Alice13QuinnAlice13Quinnover 2 years ago

the IDEA was a nice fantasy but you need to learn how to use pronouns. i couldnt even get wet with how annoyed i was reading the words "my cock" three times per sentence in the descriptions

dbsidedbsideover 2 years ago

Mmm, short but sweet. Will the mother be jealous 🤔

BobbyMikeBobbyMikeover 2 years ago

BASICALLY well done, BUT [WAY TOO QUICK & FACILE]...& NO EMPHASIS on BIRTH CONTROL!!

I have an [ONGOING ISSUE]...with NOW, that they NEED to ENCOURAGE Safe Practices!! When I

Counsel young Women, I UNDERSCORE THIS! My credo, from Childhood...”...If you can’t be Good,

BE CAREFUL!!”. It follows NATURALLY, as a Factor in being a [SENSITIVE & Responsive Lover]!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice exciting story. Perhaps too fast. Some foreplay showing the growing excitement of the young girl would have been more exciting and horny. But I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you should have part 2 Where she got Pregnant and how she was never on Birthcontrol Pills

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It reminded me of my first time with a neighbor girl that wasent 18

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Years ago when hubby was 24, he dated a 19 y/o fresh out of high school. On the first date she liked the leather interior of the car and immediately stripped off her panties so she could rub her butt on the seat. 40 minuted later they were naked in a corn field fucking like rabbits. He dated her for 29 days and they had sex each and every day! During her period, he received bj's! He broke it off and she married the next guy she dated who was a college student.

Fast forward 30 years and hubby needed an engineer for a construction project and the engineer asked if he knew this guy as they were from the same area. They were frat brothers. They had weekly parties and would get him drunk and gang bang his wife. She loved it and never missed a date!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was 11 when we got new neighbors there were 6 children my family had 7 children. Their oldest son was ended up being my best friend. I kind of liked the oldest girl but she had sights for higher society than me. I ended up buying my parents farm from them when dad retired I was 20. Living at home allowed me to save a lot of my income so I had the down payment when I bought the farm. As the younger girl began to develop I started liking her and my feelings kept growing. She was 6 years younger than me so I had to be patient out of respect for everyone. At her 18th birthday I asked her out and she smiled and said I was wondering how long you were going to wait. I explained I didn't think it was right for me to ask out a minor. She laughed and said I have had my eyes on you for a long time you probably know I haven't dated anyone. I didn't think so. Everything went great for about 10 years she had an affair with a person 19 years older. When I found out we damn near divorced. I said what the Hell was she thinking that old F____ was old enough to be her father do you have Daddy issues. No it just happened he was so helpful with our children. I said for one reason to get in your panties. I had demanded DNA all 3 were my children. Finally I said if she wanted to try saving our marriage she had better never be around him again. As far as I know she hasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Pity her cunt wasn't hairy, that would have been the icing on the cake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice premise.

Nicely laid out. Nice slow progression with all the details.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was delightful UNTIL you filled her fresh pussy with cum.

You fool, how are you going to accept her pregnancy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shame on you! You just knocked up an innocent 18 year old girl

SameeraaSameeraaover 2 years ago

Wow..😍

I myself was fucked by a 40 yrs old for the first time & he popped my cherry

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful story, hopefully based on true events. Nothing better than a young student. Looking forward to follow up lesson.

HardXsRHereHardXsRHereover 2 years ago

Just Fantastic 1st Time I Red This

Gave It 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not realistic. Exploitation of an innocent without any comments on ethics or morality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved how you told this story. Did you enjoy the experience again and again? I'm guessing she wanted your cock on a regular basis.

Reminds me of my mother-in-law. After we started our intimate relationship, she wanted me to fuck her as often as possible. Since she lived with us for a number of years, it became an almost daily routine for us!!

Email me if you'd like to hear all the details.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it!! Going to read chapter 2 right away. My cock enjoyed the ride as I stroked it and fondled my tender balls. Thanks. Will this be a regular "fuck date" for them? I hope so.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I loved this story. She was 'broken in' by a 35-year old friend of their family when she was only 18 years old. He was a very skilled lover and teacher. She was his eager pupil. As a result she learned to love sex from the very beginning. Now, she is nearing 40 and has 'broken in' most of the boys in the neighborhood, as they turned 18. Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous