Coming Back Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't stand up like this much longer," she said with ragged breath. "Fuck me and fuck me now."

Being so much taller than her, I thought that fucking standing up might be a problem. I squatted a little to align our organs and pushed forward until the head of my cock was against the entrance of her pussy. I rubbed it back and forth through the valley of her wet sex and then plunged inside. I was holding a cheek of her ass in each hand and pulled her to me sliding my engorged cock in to the hilt. As soon as I was all the way in, her feet left the ground and suddenly my hands holding the rounded globes of her ass and my cock, which was pushed fully inside her, was all that supported Pam's weight. Every movement of my cock was rubbing against her grand clitoris that I had been sucking moments before.

"Oh God," Pam exclaimed. "Your big cock feels so good in my pussy. Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me with your huge cock. It fills me up so good."

Her dirty talk along with her tight pussy milking my cock was pushing me closer and closer to the edge. All it took was for me to feel the muscles in her pussy walls spasm as an orgasm took over her body. She began to shake uncontrollably and I shot all the cum that I had built up deep into her tight pussy as it slid up and down my shaft. A mixture of my cum and her copious juices were being pushed out of her around my cock. They were bathing my balls and running down my thighs.

"We had better clean up and head back to camp,: Pam said. "I don't know how long Farrell will sleep. For that matter, I don't know how long we've been gone."

We hurriedly washed the cum and pussy juice off of us and in the process, I noticed a mark above the crack of her ass where she had been leaning against the tree. I pointed it out and commented that she might have a bruise from when "she slipped down and hit that tree root."

She laughed at my lie to cover up what we were really doing. I took the lead as we started back to the camp. I didn't want Gary to see me watching Pam's ass as she moved ahead of me. As soon as we rounded the bend, I saw Gary and Farrell in the distance.

"Don't look now but Gary and Farrell are up ahead," I said quietly. Keep looking at your feet and act surprised when you see them."

"Okay, I'll follow your lead," she replied.

When we got close enough that I thought Gary could hear us, I began, "I didn't know that we had gone so far."

"I didn't either but it was kind of fun but I'm getting tired," Pam said.

"You didn't think it was fun when you slipped and busted your butt on that tree root," I said matter of factly. "I bet you'll have a bruise there."

"I just hope that Gary doesn't think that we were doing something else," she said.

"You and me?" I asked laughing. "That'll be the day."

We were abreast of Gary and Farrell when Gary spoke, "Where the hell have you two been?"

"We went wading down the river but went further than we meant to," I answered.

Taking on the air of a master woodsman, he said to Pam, "Let me see your butt." After a brief inspection of his wife's butt, "You'll have a bruise there all right but you're not hurt bad. You two shouldn't have wandered off like that. There are a lot of things that could happen out in the woods if you don't know what you're doing."

Aloud, I said, "Yeah, you're right. We shouldn't have wandered away." To myself, I said, "There are a lot of things that could happen if you know what you're doing, also." I couldn't help but think that if our timing had been five to ten minutes off, he would have seen one of the things that could happen.

We went back to the camp and everything went back to the norm that had been set. Pam and I were lounging around; Gary went back to trying to teach Farrell how to fish and; Farrell continued to watch his drunken father baiting and casting. Dinner was uneventful. We ate our fried chicken, mashed potatoes from a box, and slaw with little conversation. It may have been the fact that I was very hungry or that it was restricted from my diet, but that was the best fried chicken that I had ever eaten.

After dinner and the paper plates were disposed of, we sat around the fire for awhile. Gary had picked up speed in his beer drinking and was regaling us with his heroic fishing tales. He had consumes well over a case during the day. I tired of his drunken egotism and excused myself to go to bed. I crawled into the tent and took the place I had the night before.

The difference between that night and the night before was that the previous night had been overcast and that night was cloudless with almost a full moon. The mesh front of the tent was facing the river and the moonlight reflecting off the water lit the tent like a lamp. I lay there pretending to be asleep when Gary gave up and went to bed. Farrell, who had been yawning since he ate crawled in with him. Pam waited about twenty minutes before crawling into the tent and lying next to me. I rolled over onto my back and listened. I heard Farrell and Gary breathing but Pam was silent.

I rolled over onto my left side up against Pam's ass. I moved my hand across her ass and was surprised that she had removed the bottom of her bikini. I opened my shorts and pushed my underwear down allowing my hard cock to rest in the crack of Pam's ass pointing toward her pussy. I snaked my hand around her and pushed her bra off of her right tit. I tweaked her nipple that was standing up so firm and proud. I was getting lost in what I was doing. I had scooted up against Pam's back and was kissing and nipping her shoulder. With my left hand, I brushed her hair out of the way and was moving my lips toward her right ear when I looked straight ahead and was looking into Gary's face.

He was slack-jawed and asleep but I can't describe the feelings that went through my body at that time. It was like a cold chill and a hot rush at the same time. Pam bent forward a little and I scooted toward the foot of the tent. We were aligning our sexual organs for penetration. I gently pushed forward and felt the wetness of her sex. She lifted her right leg allowing me access to her pussy. I pushed in and felt the hot, tight sheath of her vagina envelope me. I heard Gary rustle about and mutter something in his sleep but I kept going. I pushed all the way inside her and withdrew slowly. I was savoring every moment of being inside her body. It was like we were fucking in slow motion. I heard a noise and looked over Pam's shoulder to see Gary partially sit up and lie back. Was he waking up"" Was he awake? I didn't know but I was well aware that my stiff cock was being buried over and over again in his young wife's pussy. My left hand was holding her shoulder pulling her to me and my right hand was playing with her clit. We were slowly but surely building toward a sexual paradise.

Suddenly there was a commotion on Gary's side of the tent. "What the fuck," he yelled.

He moved toward the entrance of the tent and I knew that I had been caught fucking his wife just a couple of feet from him. He didn't stop but proceeded out of the tent. I felt the walls of Pam's pussy contract around my cock and realized that she was in the midst of a full-blown orgasm. Pam's body was quivering as waves of pleasure flowed through her. I didn't know if I would live through the night or was a dead man but I increased the pace and length of my stroke in and out of her sweet pussy. As her orgasm was winding down, I flooded her cervix with my cum. Even though Pam and I had fucked on the riverbank just hours ago, the orgasm that I felt at that moment was so intense that it wracked my body. I was almost paralyzed by the pleasure charges that pulsed through every part of me. In the distance, we heard Gary throwing up. Even when drunk, he followed the woodsman's code of not puking in camp. His regurgitation was music to my ears. It gave me the expectation of living to see another day.

"We need to clean up," Pam whispered.

Before we could do anything, we heard the definite crack of twigs under Gary's feet as he staggered back to our makeshift rendezvous. Pam pulled on her bikini bottom and lay on her left side. I rearranged my clothes and lay on my right side. When Gary crawled back into the tent, he whispered to Pam to see if she was awake. She feigned sleep when, in reality, the only person in the tent was Farrell, who had slept throughout the whole ado.

Within minutes, sleep and/or alcohol reclaimed Gary and he seemed to be sleeping more peacefully. I tentatively reached back with my left hand and touched Pam's ass. She took my hand in hers and squeezed it. We rolled towards each other until our lips met. We shared a soul-shattering kiss and without a word, rolled back to our sleeping positions. As I slowly slipped into slumber, I thought about how the danger of being caught increased the sexual pleasure Pam and I were sharing. I also wondered what the fuck I was doing there.

12