My Neighbor's Sexy Wife

Story Info
Totally intrigued, I just wished she could be mine.
3.4k words
4.46
39.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is for the Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2023. As always, your votes and comments would be much appreciated.

©2023 Smuttyandfun All Rights Reserved

I always thought my neighbor Richard married a woman who seemed a little young for him. Especially considering that he was at least sixty, and I didn't think his wife Cindy had turned thirty yet.

She was a really pretty young thing, too. Long blonde hair, big blue eyes, lovely smile. And such an amazing body; full, perky breasts, tiny waist, and the most luscious ass I'd ever seen.

She was also an artist, and a very talented, one, too. I'd been to a few of her shows, and I was very impressed, as were the people who were snatching up her paintings.

Sometimes, when I'd sit out on my deck relaxing with a beer, I'd look over and see her sunbathing on a lounge chair in their back yard. Usually clad in a tiny little bikini, that barely covered her goodies.

I'd smile watching her smooth suntan lotion over her long, shapely legs, and up over her tummy and across her luscious breasts. Just watching her was enough to get my pulse racing, as I imagined what it would feel like if it were my hands running over all that silky smooth skin. Tugging down my fly, I'd fish out my cock and start stroking, often to completion.

Luckily, I've got an overhang on my deck, so she can't see me in the shadows with my throbbing erection flying through my fist, getting myself off at the sight of her sexy young body.

A few days later, I had just stepped outside for a little fresh air. When I took a look over and almost choked on my coffee as I watched her peel off her top, exposing her big, gorgeous breasts to both the hot summer sun, and my hungry gaze.

Holy shit, what a sight for sore eyes. I had my fly down and my cock out in a heartbeat, groaning as I watched her smooth her hands over her big, firm twins, coating them in lotion.

My eyes were glued to her every move as her hands slid over her breasts, massaging her silken flesh. Then fuck me, if she didn't start twisting her nipples, and softly moaning, I guess hoping to get herself off.

Stifling a groan, I jacked myself like a rutting beast, clenching my jaw as I felt that explosive rush racing through my veins, straight down to my balls.

I actually laughed watching the ropes of cum shoot out of me, coating my deck like streams of thick, white silly string. While my sexy neighbor was lost in her own little world, parting her legs, and slipping her fingers into her pussy!

Seeing the way that she was writhing and quietly whimpering, as she worked her fingers in and out, I really wished I could get over there and at least have a lick. Or maybe slide by cock between her heaving mounds and give her a little titty fuck, imagining it would be something she'd enjoy. Especially once I lost my load and painted her tits, till I had her big, long red nipples dripping in cum.

Or maybe she'd like me to straight up fuck her, if she was that desperate to get herself off.

Watching her shiver as she climaxed, I had a pretty strong feeling that old Richard had been letting her down, and not doing what he needed to do, to keep his sexy, young wife satisfied.

Since I'm only thirty-three and can get it up almost around the clock, I really wished that I had been lucky enough to meet her first.

Then I'd be down on my knees right now, ripping off her bikini bottom and diving head first between her legs, to let her know how much I wanted her, as I licked her into an orgasm she'd never forget.

And once I got her squealing, I'd slide my cock between her legs and fuck her sweet little pussy, right out in the open, not even caring if anyone saw us making love.

She was just so enthralling to watch, it was kind of funny how often I had to hose down my deck, thanks to the little temptress who lived next door.

Late one night, after a long day at the office, I was half-asleep, when I suddenly sat up in bed, hearing a siren coming up the street, and stopping right outside.

I got up and took a look out the front window, and I felt awful when I saw them lifting my neighbor Richard into the ambulance. I could see his wife Cindy out in their driveway in just a short little nightie, anxiously wringing her hands as they closed the door behind him and drove off.

It seemed like only a few minutes later, she was getting in her car and following after them.

Next morning, I was washing my Jeep out in front of my place, thinking I should go over and ask how he was doing. When their front door opened and she came out of the house and walked over to her car, looking pretty sad.

"Sorry about your husband, Cindy. I saw the ambulance last night. And I hope he's doing okay."

Wiping a tear from her cheek, her bottom lip trembling, she shook her head. "He had a massive stroke. I drove over to the hospital last night after they took him away, and I was with him for most of the night, but he never woke up."

"I'm really sorry to hear that. If there's anything I can do to help, just let me know."

She nodded dejectedly. "Thanks, Bruce."

Noticing she looked a little shaky, I said, "If you wait a minute, I could drive you over to the hospital, as soon as I get changed."

"If you're sure you wouldn't mind, I'd really appreciate it."

At the hospital, we had just got into Richard's room, and although his lips were curved up in a smile, I thought he looked awfully pale, since he was almost as white as the sheets.

Suddenly the machines he was hooked up to, started going off and Candy rushed over and clutched his hand.

Two young nurses rushed into the room to check his vitals. But I knew as soon as they turned off the machines that he was gone.

They both told Cindy how sorry they were for her loss and said that the doctor would be in shortly.

She just looked so bereft with her shoulders shaking and tears trickling down her cheeks as she realized that she'd just lost her husband.

Guiding her over to a chair, I got her some water and helped her sit down, and stayed beside her, worried that she might faint.

"Thank you, Bruce," she said, taking a quick sip just as the doctor came in.

The young doctor gave her his condolences and said that at least he was at peace. Silently, we watched him reach for Richard's chart at the end of his bed, to record the details of his death.

"I can't believe he's gone," she whispered brokenly, with tears trickling down her cheeks.

I stroked a hand over hair. "Just remember, I'm right next door if you need anything. You're not alone."

Wiping at her eyes, she nodded and whispered, "Thank you for being here, Bruce."

Later, when I drove her home, I suggested, "Why don't you come in with me, and I'll fix us something for dinner, so you won't have to face an empty house right away."

"You really are a good neighbor," she said, as I led her inside and sat her in my living room.

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked, nodding at my bar. I imagined she could use a little something to settle her nerves, after watching her husband slip away.

She managed a tepid smile. "A shot of whiskey might be nice."

I poured her a double, and fixed one for myself. Taking a seat across from her, I watched her take a sip, with her gaze fixed on the carpet. Probably thinking of all the things that she had to do, now that he was gone.

"If you need me to make any calls, or anything, just let me know," I offered, happy to do whatever I could.

"There are just so many people to call, all our family and friends, his office, our lawyer. And now I'll have to call and make arrangements for his burial, too," she said, looking up me and with tears running down her cheeks as she broke out sobbing.

I went over, wrapped her in my arms, and let her cry until she ran out of tears.

Dropping a kiss on the top of her head, I whispered, "Don't worry, we'll get through this together." I was relieved when she looked up at me, and managed a tepid smile.

The day they buried Richard, was such a scorching hot day, the flowers seemed to be wilting before they'd even placed them around his grave.

I noticed the men were all sweating through their suits as the minister said a few words over Richard's casket, before they lowered him into the ground with everyone tossing in flowers.

**

Since her husband had been gone, Cindy and I became pretty close friends. We'd often have dinner together, then sit outside with a coffee.

Curious, one night when we sitting out under the stars, I asked, "How did you two meet?"

She smiled, thinking back. "We met at a wedding, when his cousin married my aunt. Richard asked me to dance, and he was so tall and broad shouldered, I couldn't believe he could be so light on his feet. We had so much fun dancing together for the rest of the night. He was so charming and funny, I was sorry when the band stopped playing, once the bride and groom had left."

"A sense of humor can really help to break the ice."

She smirked. "Well, he did have a great sense of humor. But I soon found out, that he had other charms as well. First time we slept together, he was just so incredible in bed, I almost passed out, he made me come so many times."

"Seriously? Richard was that good in the sack?"

I could tell she was blushing as she confided, "It's not something I'd normally ever share with anyone, but I have a very high sex drive. And Richard was the only man I ever knew who could really satisfy me." From the dreamy way she was smiling, I imagined she might have been reliving some of what they'd enjoyed together. "Richard always woke up, ready to make love in the morning. And after he'd gone to work, for the rest of the day, I'd still be humming so hard, I often tried to get myself off, just to keep the feeling going. Hopefully, till he got home again at night, so we get back in bed and start all over."

"Really?" I couldn't believe what she was saying. I liked Richard, he was always friendly, and helped me around the house more times than I could count. But I just couldn't picture a guy like him tearing up the sheets and rocking her world.

At least now I knew why she was always getting herself off, out on that lounge chair. Though, I never would have guessed that old Richard could have left her so satisfied, that she was desperate to keep riding that wave, until he got back home.

She bit into her lip, looking a little embarrassed. "Actually, I was on top, riding him pretty hard when he had the stroke. At first, I thought he was just climaxing, till I noticed his whole body started twitching and he went stiff."

"Holy shit," I said, thinking she must have been shocked to see him stroke out while he was in mid-stroke.

She nodded. "That was what I said, when I got off him and called the ambulance. But at least he died with a smile on his face, just like he always wanted."

"Yeah, I wondered why he was smiling like that when I saw him at the hospital."

Grinning coyly, she said, "You know, Richard and I were married for almost five years, when he passed away. And I was always faithful." She leaned in a little closer, and my heart skipped a beat when she slid her hand down over my chest, till her fingers were poised over my fly. "But since I haven't been with anyone else in a very long time, and we've grown pretty close, I was wondering what you'd think if you and I were to um...?"

Smiling, I lifted her off her feet and carried her down the hall to my bedroom.

Hell, I was up for a challenge. At least I was still young and fit, and maybe if I was lucky, I could show her that Richard wasn't the only guy who knew how to rock her world.

And what the hell, we all have to die sometime. If I was lucky enough to go the way that old Richard had, at least I knew I'd be passing through the pearly gates with a big, fat smile on my face.

But holy crow. I soon discovered that Cindy didn't mess around. We had barely got in my bedroom and she'd tossed her sundress and was anxiously stripping me off, wearing just a white lace bra and tiny thong. Suddenly, she dropped to her knees, before I even realized what was happening.

Of course, I was full erect when she tugged down my boxers, flashing me a naughty grin when she got her first look at my pulsing erection.

"Ooh, you are a big boy, aren't you?" she cooed. And you're just so nice and thick." Wrapping her hand around me, lashing out her hot little tongue, she had my knees shaking as she started licking a path around the swollen crown.

Sliding my hands into her hair, I could hardly believe my gorgeous neighbor was down on her knees like this, worshiping my cock.

"Yum." She flashed me a satisfied grin, licking up a bead of pre-cum, before sinking me into the heat of her mouth and teasing me with her tongue.

Thrusting my hips, I started pumping into her mouth and down her throat when she tipped back her head, smiling into my eyes, to show me how easily she could deep-throat me.

As she worked her magic on my cock, I knew I couldn't have dreamed up anything hotter. Seeing her luscious lips stretched tight around me, as she bobbed her head up and down and sank me deep into the heat of her mouth, contracting her throat around me like a pussy, I felt I'd died and gone to heaven.

But no matter how incredible it felt, I didn't want to finish in her mouth, at least not our first time together.

She looked a little shocked though, when I pulled back, leaving a long string of saliva connecting her lips to my pulsing shaft.

"I want you naked in my bed," I told her, lifting her off her feet. Happy to comply, she smiled into my eyes as I stripped off her bra and panties. Then I had to stand back for a second, just to take in the sight of her naked on her back in my bed, with her legs parted, just itching to be fucked.

"You really are beautiful," I whispered reverently, because I knew I'd never seen anything as enticing.

Jacking myself in my fist, watching her twist and tug at her big red nipples, if I wasn't rock hard after she'd gone down on me, seeing her getting herself off, had me nearly ready to explode.

Though I was dying to slide between her legs, and give her a nice hard pounding, I just had to know what it would feel like to fuck those big, plush titties. Especially since I'd dreamt of them often enough, when I'd beat myself off in bed, thinking of her out on that lawn chair.

Her eyes went wide watching me crawl onto the bed and straddle her waist, so I could lick all around her big, lush breasts. Digging her hands into my thick dark, hair, tossing her head from side to side, she softly squealed as I suckled and toyed with her nipples, giving them each a little nip.

Her breathing was getting choppy, when I pushed her tits together, slid my cock in and started fucking her twins.

"Bruce, how did you know I love this?" She grinned, softly laughing as she licked at my probing cockhead every time it pushed through her cleavage.

"Are you gonna come on my tits?" she asked, looking hopeful.

I shook my head, bent down, claimed her lips and kissed her, whispering, "No. I want to come in your hot little pussy."

"Ooh, yes please," she pleaded as I kept riding her tits.

Desperately needing to come, and afraid I'd lose my load, if I kept riding her girls, I kissed my way down her body, till I was sliding my tongue into the pulsing heat between her legs.

And fuck me, I loved her pussy. She was so much sweeter than I ever imagined as I probed her with my tongue. Slipping two fingers inside her, I gave her a little finger fucking while I latched on and suckled her swollen clit, till her back was arching off the bed and she was nearly twisting the sheets into knots.

"Oh, yes!" she cried out as she came, going into a full body shudder, every inch of her shaking and shivering.

I loved watching her come, she just looked so blissed out as I nursed her through her orgasm, gently licking her up and down, still stroking a finger inside her.

From the way I was slicking up the bed, I knew I had to get inside her before I came and embarrassed myself.

Sliding her legs over my shoulders, and fisting my cock in my had, I looked into her eyes, wanting to see her expression as I filled her up, nice and tight, before I started to ride her.

"Ooh," she softly moaned, licking her lips as I eased just the fat tip of my cockhead into her tight little pussy and held it there for a moment, so she could feel me prying her open.

Slowly, as I began to pump into her a little deeper, she looked so elated as she whispered, "You're so thick, I just love how you're stretching me inside."

Pulling back, I kept thrusting in nice and deep, loving the way she was clenching around me, sucking me in even deeper.

"Please," she whispered, "don't hold back."

Like I had a choice at this point. Buried balls deep in the woman of my dreams, gritting my teeth, I gave her everything I had. I went deep and fast and hard, pummeling her pussy, with her desperately thrusting back to meet me.

"You feel so good," I told her as I rode her like a man possessed.

Suddenly, feeling a warning tingle shoot down my spine, I tossed back my head and growled like a bear as I came, feeling every pulse of my release, as I filled her up till she was shaking, and desperately clinging to my arms.

Her pussy just kept clenching, till I knew she got every got drop.

Letting go of her legs, I rolled onto the bed beside her and pulled her into my arms, slipped my tongue between her lips and took my time and really kissed her, even as we struggled to catch our breath.

"So?" My chest still heaving, I looked into her eyes and waited for the verdict.

She grinned, playfully rubbing her nose against mine. "That was a really good start, Bruce."

Good start? I just hoped she was joking, because I thought I gave her my A game.

Being nearly twice my age, obviously old Richard had had years to perfect his moves. But if Cindy was willing, I would be more than happy to spend the rest of our lives together, working on our own kind of fun in the bedroom.

And hopefully one day, I'd be able to banish the ghost of my lusty old neighbor. So that when she's out in the yard on her lawn chair, making herself shiver right down to her toes, the only man she'll be thinking about will be me, her new husband, who is crazy in love with her and so glad that we finally connected.