Coming Down Off My Hillside Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears began to run down her cheeks and she started to reach down for her robe.

Carl said, "Wait." He stood and stripped every stitch of clothes off his body and stood nude before her. "Ann, this is me. It is all I have to give you. God made me older than you and I am not a young, handsome man like Rick was. I want to show you mine too. I so wish I was what you wanted."

She wanted to run to him but she stood still also. His past tense confused her. They were nude, ten feet apart on opposite sides of the flickering flames.

"I know your body Carl and I know you. You are what I want."

She opened her arms to him and spread her legs. Her short pubic hair sparkled in the firelight. Still Carl stood and tears ran down his face.

"Please say something."

"What do you want to hear from me?"

Ann's face dropped, "I want to hear that you could love me again; that you could trust me again; that you still want my body; that you want to be with me and the girls as a family, like we were for such a short time, before I went crazy and betrayed you."

He was frozen. What could she say to make him respond? "And I want to see the sparkle in your eyes because you want to taste me and lick my juices and drive me wild with wanting you."

"I still love you, Ann. I love the girls and I dream of us being a family every day. You walked away from me and went down the hillside to make love with another man."

Her heart dropped and her hope slipped out of her body to float up with the smoke. His seconds of pause brought her closer to wanting to die; she wanted the relief from the pain that death promised.

"You came back up the hillside to me but you have a few more paces to be mine again."

Ann took those few paces and wrapped her arms around her man. Her older man but her good, caring man. The man who would protect her and their family. His arms went around her naked body. They felt familiar and strange. His body was not relaxed and neither was hers. His cock always touched her first when they used to hug. Today it hung. I think Carl's father spoke to her from his grave, "For this moment woman, you must redeem yourself, know your place in this clump of trees and for this one shared moment in your lives."

She dropped to her knees in front of her man. Her hands lifted his cock and her lips closed around its head. She pulled the foreskin back, sucked and moaned knowing her man was just inside her. This could not be called a blow job; it was her apology, her promise to be his forever, her plea for him to accept her again and her plea for him to satisfy her body again.

Ann had sucked him for less than a minute, but he was rock hard; he had not reached out to caress her or take her. She knew her place for tonight. She knew he would drink from her a thousand times; please her countless times and live his life for her, but for now, she had a place. She slipped down, lying partially on his clothes but mostly on the carpet of pine needles. He knelt between her thighs near the fire; she grasped his cock with both her hands and guided it to the opening of her body. She pulled enough for the helmet to slip between the soft folds of her pussy but he did not help. He was looking, unblinking into her eyes. She had lust and concern in them. She did not know what to say but her body, her female animal body, spoke for her. It told her to say, "Fuck your woman, Carl. Fuck her, make her yours. I want to be yours forever and ever."

The male above her, thrust, driving his cock to the hilt in her wet sheath. Her body jolted and then lifted, challenging him. She had to endure more; he thrust again, driving some of her breath out of her body. Again, the female body lifted to submit, to please her man and he drove her into the mat of prickly dry needles. His hips set up a smooth rhythm and his face lowered and kissed her lips for the first time in many months. They both sighed and her tongue flicked out and he sucked it, never breaking the pace that rubbed his shaft along his mate's clit. She pulled her tongue back and his followed. She sucked in perfect time with his thrusts. God she loved to suck him. God she loved to be fucked by him. For a fleeting moment she thought, "I could be fertile." Then that thought molded into her rising pleasure and swirled up into the smoke saying, "That would be just fine."

"I need to feel you possess me. Fuck me Carl. Fill me, so I will know that you love me and will allow me back into your life."

His thrusts grew harder. She wanted to be taken. She was not thinking about cuming but his words were in time with her body beginning to suck his cock, "You have not been out of my life, my thoughts or my heart for one second since we filled sandbags together during the flood."

Tears rolled down her face freely. Her body whimpered in sorrow and it began to cum, gripping his cock. Her hands clasped the cheeks of his ass and pulled him even tighter on every thrust. Time and again her body was jarred by his thrusts. Her womb tighten. Her lungs filled up and her body arched begging for him to cum in her. The night was cool and quiet. She screamed, "Now, Carl, Now, fill me." Her words echoed off the hill and were plainly heard by Sara, Linda and me down the hillside.

---------------------------

I'm sure you are growing weary of me telling you about the only parents I ever knew and their love affair. I'll tell you a little more and then maybe, some other evening, I can tell you some of the crazy stories about Linda, me and all the wild guests we had stay at the lodge over the years.

---------------------------

For about a month everything was in a confused whirlwind. Ann tried to live in two places, up the hillside with Carl and down the hillside to run the lodge. On Tuesday mornings we all gathered at Carl's and discussed the week. He never told Ann "No" in all the years I knew them. He did not try to run the lodge or tell us what to do. Instead he might give one input a week. Those inputs provided direction to the growing success of the lodge while the endless work came from others.

Just to give you an example, he wrote eight to ten hours a day at least five days a week but somehow always knew what was going on in the community. The entire area was still struggling to recover from the flood and arguing about what to do to avoid future ones. The house that was in the clearing across the river had been swept away. That provided a beautiful meadow, surrounded by two wetland areas and tall red rock hills behind them both where the Washoe and Paiutes had ceremonial sites and often declared a truce long enough to trade. Carl suggested the lodge purchase that open meadow. It was cheap because of its flat, very flood prone location. He envisioned a yearly pow-wow some day, an area art show, fly tying conference, an out-of-door book signing and a dozen other events that would keep the lodge's picture in newspapers and magazines every year. He provided the money and the land was purchased. It took several years for the first event. There are five regular ones each year now.

However, Ann spoke up, "Carl, already the lodge takes up so much time, all these events will require so much more."

"That's very true. I'm hoping that you will let others run the lodge and spend most of your time with me. Nathan knows the business and the facilities, Linda can master the paperwork, you can oversee operations and the business can afford to hire more staff."

Ann was only half teasing when she fired back and got the shock of her life, "You seem to have a vision for years to come, would you have me in an apron waiting for you to come out of your sanctuary where one successful mystery after another seem to be born."

"No, my fantasy has you marrying me, me spending a lot less time writing and us traveling all over the world, doing what we want and just enjoying each other."

Ann was frozen in place with all of us at the table. She could not speak or move.

"We would always be a phone call away and could get back here in the case of an emergency. We could always be here for special events that you want to be involved in."

Ann was in shock because of the word "marrying." They had never discussed that subject. Ann avoided it for the moment, "But Nathan and Linda are still teenagers."

"True but they definitely have plans together for their future, they seem to enjoy the lodge business and are good at it. We can dirty them up a little and make them look older, if you think that will help."

Everyone thought that was funny, except Ann did not really hear the answer. We all were waiting for her to respond to Carl's almost proposal.

He knew, so he sent us all on our way for the day. Yesterday, Monday, was mostly a recovery day from the weekend at the lodge. Today, Tuesday, was a catch up and project day.

"Ann will you spend the day with me today?"

Her answer was cute, "I think, I had better."

Just as Linda, Sara and I went out the door, I heard Ann say, "Carl, what you said........."

Later, Linda filled me in. Seems her mother told her everything. Carl still had some of his shells up for protection.

"It is my fantasy, Ann. I want you to marry me but if you have any sense, you will say, "No." I am too old for you. You need to find a man who will age with you and stay up with you when you are sixty."

"You were serious?"

Carl went to the worn tan Carhartt jacket he kept on a hook by the door, rambled around in the pockets and returned to her. "I am very serious. I've had this since before the lodge was finished. Please don't say, "No," I don't want to hear and remember that word from your lips. In that case, just leave this on the table. Ann, will you marry me?"

He opened a black ring box with the perfect engagement ring. Linda had helped him select it and kept his secret through the bad times. She and her mom had often looked at magazines together.

This was such a shock for Ann. She expected to be with Carl and that they would be together in their up-the-hill and down-the-hill life but she had not considered this step.

"Carl, I cannot imagine my life without you. This is such a surprise."

"I knew it would be and that it was a long shot for me."

She wanted to dispel that but all that came out was, "Carl, I love you. The girls love you and you have done so much for us."

He needed relief from this subject. His mind wanted to plead his case, say that he would not change or be abusive after they were married but his words seemed so feeble. He lived by selling words but now he could not think of one that had value.

"You owe me nothing. You have already paid me back a hundred fold for anything I did. Have you given any thought to talking with the affiliated tribes about scheduling a pow-wow this year or next year?"

His water pill was doing its job, so he walked on to the downstairs bathroom. When he returned, Ann was standing by the table. The ring was not in the box.

"Yes, Carl, I will marry you. I want to marry you. I want to be with you forever. I want you to put this ring on my finger and I want you to carry me to our bedroom and make love with me."

He took the ring from the palm of her hand and slipped it on her ring finger. "You want a lot, don't you?"

"Yes, why don't you do what you want with me and see if I'll be worth so much trouble?"

Carl still wasn't satisfied. Item by item he stripped her in the kitchen. As she unbuttoned his shirt he fingered her. She was still wet from the night before, filled with their combined juices. She clasped at his arm and he stopped long enough for her to reach down and unbuckle his belt. He finished undressing and Ann reached out, clasped his cock and pulled him toward the bedroom. She never let go as she laid back, spread her legs and guided him in.

"Kiss your fiancée and see if her cunt will satisfy you for the rest of your life."

He did kiss her. He was nude; she was nude. He was buried as deep into her as he could be. Still his body arched away and he stared into her eyes and she stared into his.

"In a moment your body will steal away my mind like it always does. First, my love, let's do this right so my memory will not play tricks on me. Ann, will you marry me?"

"Yes, Carl, I will marry you." She paused, "Now, so my memory will not play tricks on me, fuck the hell out of me."

There would be days that Ann would get her wish many times over but this time, Carl just began to thrust gently and grind his hips into her. His cock's head was well beyond her g-spot, but every inch of his body that could touched her. The base of his shaft rode her clit and massaged the part of it that hid along her mons. His kisses were gentle, almost too gentle. His touches were gentle, almost too gentle. But he had most of his weight on her hips and his movements there were anything but gentle. Ann's first climax was a surprise. She was thinking how rough his weight was on her clit when she began cuming. Her little cry surprised her. Her hips lifted off the bed and tilted to be abused even more. This was her man now. The man who chose her and the man she chose in return.

Her climax did not satisfy her. Her mind was racing with lewd thoughts driven by her cunt. "He should know by now what he is in for." She grabbed him and rolled. Her strength, maybe his help, made it work. She came up on top, straddling him. At first, kissing him. Then she sat on him, let the lust in her eyes flow, her fingernails clutch into his nipples and her hips begin to thrust. She used his cock. She already knew, but this time she marveled at how the slight upward bend was perfectly designed for her body to use on each thrust to press into her magic spot and then slip deep. She placed her hand on her own belly and pressed feeling how he throbbed in her. She changed the angle, lifted and let his shaft slide along her clit. She was almost mad when his cock's tip nudged the dimple of her cervix and she lifted again to regain some sanity.

"Damn him, he knew," her mind said. Carl put his hands behind his head and said, "Use me, Ann. Let me watch you use me for your pleasure."

Again her mind spoke, "I'll show him." She rode like the cowgirls in the best rodeos. She rode to show him but her body guided each movement to enhance her pleasure. Moans started to come with every thrust. They were hers; they were pure pleasure; some other time, she would hold back and torture him. This time, he could enjoy watching, enjoy knowing she was filled with bliss riding his cock. Her mind, blinked one last thought before her body took over completely, "This is my husband and he loves me just like I am."

That idea freed her body and kept it free for their entire lives. She trusted him to catch her, so in her pleasure she jumped into the unknown and flew. Orgasm led to orgasm. She moved in ways that hurt her and must have cause him pain but her body wanted more. She cried out but it was not an ending, just another step from one cloud to another. Each time over the top was more difficult but her body was driving her. She desperately was searching for one last climax before she died. It felt so wonderful to thrust against him. Her eyes were closed and she felt that he sat up because her breasts touched his chest. Still her body struggled. He was in the way now, it made her thrusts more difficult. Sweat poured from her, her breath was escaping, wetness poured from her and then she felt him touch her pucker. He had licked it before and she had resisted but it was pleasant and he seemed to enjoy it. Her mind was about ready to intervene and give up when his finger thrust past her sphincter. The stretching hurt at first but then his finger slipping into her matched his cock slipping into her. Her body was tight but tightened again. When she pulled to thrust again it pulled his finger tight in her ass and she thrust again to relieve the pain but he added another finger and stretched her even more. She tried to sit still but her entire body began to shake. Her breath was in tiny shallow pants and her pussy was contracting rapidly. Her ass tried to expel the intruder but it was ready and slipped in even deeper. With the last breath she had she screamed and felt all the liquids in her body race out of her cunt, spewing around his cock. His arms tightened, holding and protecting her as her body trembled, did not breathe, but safe, loving darkness surrounded her.

------------------------

A week later, Carl and Ann volunteered to house sit the lodge before the season got started. I went to visit relatives, Sara and Linda went to see their grandparents and the cook had a week of paid vacation. The guide had not started for the season yet.

Ann wanted to go into each of the eighteen rooms of the lodge and make notes on furniture placement, window views, etc. Carl agreed to be her secretary and follow along dutifully taking notes. The plan was to start on the third floor and work down. The first room was the smallest in the lodge but it had two dormer windows with low backed overstuffed chairs in front of each window.

"Think the chairs keep guests too far from the small windows and they cannot enjoy what little view they can get to?"

"How about if we turned the chair around to face the window?"

"That's stupid. It would face the wall that way, you couldn't talk to anyone in the room and you still could not see out of the window."

Carl turned the chair anyway. "Let's just try it."

Ann stood behind the chair looking out of the window. "See you still cannot see out."

Carl pushed the chair so the front touched the wall. "Now look out."

Ann started to really object but he pushed her over the back of the chair and pulled her sweats down. Her ass tipped up, presenting herself automatically. He was ready and slipped into her doggie style. She started to rise up but he pushed her back down and took her until she climaxed. She knew he had not finished, when he pulled out and she turned to look at him, questioning why he stopped.

"One room down, seventeen to go."

Ann smiled from ear-to-ear, threw his note pad away and stripped where she stood. They were both naked when they invaded the next but larger room.

"What do you think about this room, Ann?"

"The couch is in front of the window. The window is low, so much of the view is blocked."

Carl, pushed the couch away and lay down with his head almost against the wall under the window. "Sit down and see if the view would be good if we put cushions on the floor."

She knew what he wanted. She was still turned on and very wet. She straddled his face and she talked about how good the view was while he licked, kissed and slurped from between the lips he loved. In a couple of minutes her body shuttered again and he pushed her up.

"Two down sixteen to go."

"Carl, I can't hold up to cuming sixteen more times today."

"Poor baby. OK, you don't have to cum in every room today, but I'm going to push my cock into you in the next sixteen rooms today. I'll remember which rooms you do not cum in. We have a week to christen every room with your juices."

For the next two hours they were free like children, playful and silly. They laughed and named the rooms. The "69" room, the "blow-job," room, the "foot-job" room. When Ann playfully jumped onto a pile of cushions, her ass was high in the air. Carl announced, "The anal room." Ann scrambled up and said we have to find another name for this room.

Naked Ann crawled under the lodge in the sand where the firewood would be stacked. Carl, on his knees shuffled behind her keeping his dick in her by matching her movement for movement. When they cleared the opening engineered for the flood water, he picked her up, turned her and sat her onto his hard cock. She held on and he walked the few paces into the frigid water in front of the lodge. He had placed a large rock at the corner of the lodge with a deeper hole for the trout in front of it. Freezing, shivering, he walked her there and sat her on the rock.