Coming Down Off My Hillside Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This river tried to drown us and take away your house. For now we have won. Let's fuck it."

Carl pushed her against the large rock. Waist down they were in the frigid water. Still playing for hours had them both ready regardless of the situation. Ann rubbed her clit in time with his thrusts and her head lay back against the rock. Her eyes were closed and never had Carl seen anything more beautiful than his woman's eyes contorting in orgasm with her body freezing in the rushing mountain water. The sun was setting but this spot could be seen from a mile in three directions and every front window of the lodge.

When Carl announced loudly, "I'm cuming," Ann screamed "Fuck Me" and her words echoed back and forth while he spurted into her belly.

For moments he lay on her, both of them shivering.

"Damn, river is winning again. My balls have shrunk up to bb size and my cock is frozen into your pussy. Let's get inside by the fire and see if we can save any of our parts."

As they struggled naked out of the rushing water, over the rocks that neither of them had noticed on the way in, Ann asked, "Who's bright idea was making it in the river?"