Coming Home

Story Info
You come home from work and find...
2.3k words
4.04
22.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing something like this, i decided to go ahead when a friend of mine heard my thoughts and she told me she would like to read them...

========================

I want you to come and find a note that says "wear this and only this....then come down into the cellar"....'this' is a leather collar...with shaking hands you undress, then slip the collar on, finding it just a little too tight but only a little... With nervous steps you descend into the cellar, seeing candles set around and feeling the cold hard stone under your bare feet...as you take a second look you see, set into the floor on short lengths of chain 4 leather cuffs, just as I step out of the shadows behind you, grab you by the hair and say "hello girl"....

Pulling on your hair I lead you to the cuffs and order you to your hands and knee's, and you comply, both fear and anticipation in your eyes...

Once there I secure your wrists and ankles into the floor cuffs and you realise they've been set such a way that your legs are spread and your arse is in the air...

As I then wrap a silk blindfold over your eyes and fit a ballgag into your mouth, I whisper into your ear that you will be feeling the riding crop tonight...and that you are going to take it...but for every 3 you take without making a noise, you will get a reward....each time you make a noise, you will immediately get another 3, and harder....

How many rewards do you think you can win???

With your eyes covered, your only input is your ears...and you strain them to hear my bootsteps clock-clocking along the stone floor, and an occasional swish from the legs of my leather jeans....

Then after an agonising wait of what feels like an age you feel the tip of the riding crop stroke down your neck and your back....the sliding so slowly over and between your uprised buttocks....then without warning you feel the tip move away...then it smacks into your quivering arse...you want to whimper around the ball gag with surprise and pain, but you know you must not as there are 2 more to come in this, the first group of three....

the next 2 strikes come in quick succession, and like a good girl you don't make a sound....i crouch down next to you and run a hand over your back and stroke the welts that are raising up on your arse then i lean forward and whisper into your ear "you've made a good start..."

you hear me walk slowly away, theres a pause and i walk back to you, kneel down and reach under you...slowly pulling on your nipples getting them longer and harder than they were...then after a final twist on each, you feel me attach weighted nipple clamps on you, "girl, you can whimper when you get a reward...just be quiet for the crop" you hear me whisper into your ear.....and thats what i get from you for this one...just a tiny little whimper as clamps bite onto you and the weight of them pulls them toward the floor....

as i stand, and you hear me unclip the crop from my belt, i tap each of the weights with the end of the crop, just to get them swinging, before i walk to your sweet upturned rear, and you know im looking right at your pointing my way and that another 3 strokes are coming....

Standing behind you, I see your naked upturned arse, and open wet sex and it is good...very good...taking a firm grip on the crop handle, I quickly deliver the next 3 strokes, so fast are they that you would think it had just been 1 were it not for the 3 fresh lines you can feel on your hot skin...

And still not a sound escapes your lips from around the ball gag.....you have earned your next reward girl....

Still behind you I reach down between your legs and gently cup your pussy...feeling your wetness...sliding a finger along you...and then in you...after a few strokes of this I pinch on your pussy lips ..... With your inner most self opened to me I take 2 more rubber tipped clamps and attach them to lengths of fine chain and attach each of them to the weighted clamp chains hanging from your nipples...when I can see that each time you flinch and the weights swing, pulling your nipples, which in turn gives a small tug on the clamps i put on your lips..... I am pleased....

Then I lean forward grab the base of your neck with one hand, and whisper to you "ready for more?"...

I am behind you again....i run the tip of the crop down between the crack of your upturned arsecheeks, and down further along your achingly wet slit and can feel you push back against it, wanting it to be my cock..."not yet girl" i say...as you stop moveing the chains continue to rock, pulling on your nipples and tugging at the labial rings, as you bow your head ready to receive the next lot of 3....

it takes me a long time to give these next 3...your thinking there must me minutes between each stroke...but a master has to survery his handywork doesnt he....and of course...im listening to see if i can get a cry or a whimper out of you....but you must be lusting for more rewards...as my reward from you is still more silence....

now...what can i give you for your next prize.....hmmm?

I kneel behind you and let my hands roam over your welt covered arse cheeks, kneading squeezing, spreading...then you sense me reaching for something...you wonder what it is? When all of a sudden you get the sensation of lube being poured down your arse, and the touch of my thumb as I gently massage it into your tight ring muscle, after doing this I slowly push my thumb into you...so hot an tight in your arse my girl...and with care I massage your muscle from the inside....

I take my thumb away and can see you trembling with anticipation, I know your thinking "is that it?"...and no, it isn't...the next thing you feel is the soft, rounded end of a surgical steel hook, about the same width as my thumb pressing against your tight, but lubed ring....I smile as your body accepts it entering you, and your arse grips the steel tightly as I slide it up.....

I then reach forward and pull your collar back, just a little bit, and take the chain that's attached to the hook in your arse and clip the end of it to the back of your collar... You now know that whenever you move you're head you will be, just a little be moving the hook inside you....and that whenever you move anyway, the weighted clamps are going to pull on your nipples and pussy clamps .... Time for another 3 strokes of the crop girl...

I walk around you, surveying my handywork....here I stop and stroke your hair, there I tap the weights and chains on your nipples....walking around behind you, I admire the hook coming out of you...so much so that I crouch down. And flick the end of it a couple of times...and I can see the waves of pleasure that sets off inside you when I do this.....

Standing once more I swipe the crop through the air a couple of times and I see you flinch as you hear it in the air....this time I swipe the crop down your cheeks rather than across, leaving welts at a crossways to the earlier ones...and girl...what I see before me, pleases me very much...

My girl is very good, very good indeed...nary a cry or a whimper has escaped your beautifully gagged mouth, not even when I can see your body shaking, as I can see it respond to the administrations of the crop, and the rewards I have attached or even inserted to you....

Well, what to give you now.....

I kneel down in front of you and with 1 hand grab your collar to keep your head still, with the other I gently stroke your hair, and whisper softly, firmly to you, how happy you've made me by taking everything so far...

I stop stroking your hair, and remove the ballgag from your head, and slowly massage your jaw for you, working some feeling into those well worked muscles....before leaning in and kissing you....as I pull away, your lips seek out mine...causing your chains & hook to pull...

Pulling away I unzip my leather jeans and release for you the cock that has been so hard for so long, and position it just before your seeking lips, grab you by the hair and back of your head and tell you to open your mouth...you comply with the order and I slowly, teasingly place the thick hard head of my cock into your mouth...."now suck" are the words you hear, and with me holding your head in place, you do just that, sucking and using your tongue on me....until I pull you away...telling you its time for the next 3....

I look down as I stand up and see the glistening saliva you've left on my cock and also see it running down the corners of your lips as your tongue moves around, trying to gather up what taste it can, now it doesn't have my cock to lick or suck....

I decide to leave the ballgag out for this set, as you hear me stride behind you and once more unclip the crop from my belt....but before...yes, before this next set, let's see what effect this has all been having on you...

As I crouch down at your upturned arse, I'm happy to notice how your tight ring is gripping the metal shaft of the hook...like it never wants to let go....and reaching under you I can feel that your thighs are covered in your own juices...sliding a hand further up reveals your hot wet centre is giving away just how much this is doing to you...."you are my girl aren't you...." I say as I stroke my fingers along your pussy lips, and up to your clit...you are about to reply when you realise this was a statement of fact, and not a question I was asking you.....

I see this realisation you and smile to myself as I straighten up...deciding where I'm going to put these next three strokes on you....

2 down and 1 across for this set of 3 girl...and without the ballgag in you it would be so much easier for you to cry out...

After I've delivered the 3 I step to one side and around you so I can see your reaction....you are being a well trained girl....you are biting your lower lip to stop from crying. As the heat and pain from the welts on your beautiful arse courses through you. As your movements cause the weights to pull on your nipples which means the chains pulls on your pussy lip clamps.....I can see these sensations course through you, and while biting your lip you raise and lower your head, and I watch as your collar pulls and relaxes on the chain attached to your anal hook....and how all this starts the cycle again.....

"ENOUGH!!!" I cry.....

"You have come this far, my girl...without a cry, without a whimper....you have taken all I have chosen to test you with this time....."

I kneel down next to your head and run both hands through your hair, tightening my grip and pulling hard when I make a point....

"You...." "Now...." "Get..." "A special reward...."

I see you push your arse back, spreading your lips further....

"For THIS trial girl...."

I kneel down behind you and let your pussy lips just kiss the head of my cock, I can see you wanting to drive yourself back and fill yourself up with my hardness, but you keep still...apart from the shivers coursing through your body...

Slowly, ever so slowly, I push the head into you. And you gasp as you stretch to take the thick head inside you....I let us sit there like that while I pick something up....

You hear a buzzing sound....."vibrator?" You think..."but where?"....

You soon get the answer...with the end of my cock being sucked up by your pussy I turn the vibrator to full speed and touch it to your anal hook....sending waves through you, as I slide my full length in one swift movement all the way inside you, so I'm able to feel how tight your pussy grips me and the steel being vibrated in your other hole...

Now...now you start pushing back against me, you can finally lose control as I thrust,thrust,thrust my cock into you as I use the vibe & hook to send ripples of pleasure through your arse...

I can feel you grip me tighter as you get closer to cumming...I speed up my thrusts and you match my movements.....

Your pussy muscles are clenching as I feel you start to cum, and you cry out as I let my first spurt, hot & thick, flow inside you..and again....and again...and again...you're screaming now as I keep thrusting up you, pumping you full of my cum that you've been wanting all along.....as we achieve orgasm together we become as one....

I withdraw my cock from your tight wet hole and start to take care of you on this side of the game...I remove the weighted clamps from your nipples....carefully undo the chains from your labial lips....next I unclips the chain leading from the anal hook to your collar, then I slowly take the hook out of your arsehole.. .. Next though, I get up and extinguish about half of the candles in the room, so your eyes won't hurt too much....then I undo your wrist and ankle straps, wrap a sheet around you and pull you to me, folding my legs around you, holding you, letting you bury your face in my chest as I undo the blindfold.....telling you how good you were for me my girl....