Blue Balls or Ruined Orgasm? Pt. 01

Story Info
A fun tease & denial story between a loving couple.
2.5k words
4.48
21.5k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/18/2023
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything written below is based on a real events. Names changed for obvious reason..

"Blue Balls or a Ruined Orgasm?"

"What?"

"I asked if you wanted me to give you blue balls today, or should I spoil your orgasm for you?"

"NEITHER! Why are those 2 my only options!?"

"Because you lost the game."

"You're not really taking that seriously. That was obviously a joke. You can't use that against me!"

"We played poker. You lost. You decided the winner chooses what the loser gets. I decided that I'll give you a choice."

"So do you want me to stroke you, kiss you, fuck you, tease you and leave you with a horrible case of blue balls? The kind you'll remember for days!"

"Or do you want me to stroke you, kiss you, fuck you, tease you and then give you the most disappointing orgasm of your life? The kind you'll remember for days!"

"NEITHER!! There's no way I'm answering that. Both are horrible options for me. Why can't we both simply have sex and orgasm NORMALLY?"

"I already told you, _YOU... LOST... THE... GAMEEEE_"

"How about you go twice today? That's fair! Or maybe thrice! How about I go down on you the way you like and give you 3 whole amazing orgasms, and then you decide if you still want to punish me! That way everybody wins!"

"But today is NOT about everyone winning. It's about you... losing!_" Alana said with the biggest smirk.

She then placed her belongings aside, shut the door, lowered the lights and began walking towards Kabir.

"But..." his refusal to accept his fate, broken by a kiss, a long mind-numbing beautiful kiss.

They went on for a while, quietly enjoying each other's lips and warm hug. A hug that kept getting tighter and warmer.

As the kiss got more passionate, she pulled back for a second, looked at him ever so lovingly and whispered, "I missed this."

He replied with a wide smile and a peck on her lips.

Kabir hugged her tight, and began kissing her neck softly, drifting back slowly towards her lips. Both their hands running over each other's back as they kiss again.

Alana unbuttoned his top 3 shirt buttons and kissed his collar and neck enthusiastically. She then lightly grabbed the back of his hair as she sucked on his neck.

Her legs purposely pressing against his hard-on. Subtle but effective.

His eyes were shut, his mind shut, his one hand grabbing her perfect ass and the other, her back. Unknowingly, he moved his hips, hoping for some traction. She pulled back her legs and undid his pants.

Then, breaking his trance, she stepped back and asked, "So, what did you decide?"

He opened his eyes and sighed, "we're still on that?!"

"Of course we are. You have a big decision to make!"

"I can't make this decision! One ends with me begging for more and the other ends with me being dissatisfied! How can I tell you to do either!!"

"That's okay. If you can't decide today, we can always try this tomorrow." She said, straightening out her top and walking away.

"Alana, come on! You can't possibly expect me to ask you to do either of them to me."

"How about you decide after I give you the best sex of your life?" He said with a smug face pulling her closer to him.

"Sorry I can't touch you till you tell me your choice!"

"Argghhh! Come on!" He sighed loudly.

"You decide whatever! But just kiss me already," he begged desperately.

"Umm, okay, let me see which is better for you."

She acted like she was in deep thought, purposely dragging his frustration.

Annoyed, he pushed his lips on hers, and she kissed him back with another smirk. Excited as her plan seemed to work.

She kissed him deep and passionately. Slowly unbuttoning the rest of his shirt and taking it off. He then pulled her top over her head and unstrapped her black, beautiful bra behind her back. His lips organically went lower as she flicked off her bra and tossed it on the side.

His hands and lips focused on the newly accessible members.

Alana's thighs were strategically back between his legs, pressing against his hard-on.

He kept going lower and undid her pants and pulled them off.

Once off, he spread her legs and positioned himself to lick her.

"I think it's going to be blue balls for you today," she said loudly

"Let me try to change your mind," he murmured as he began eagerly licking and kissing her.

Now he had something to prove! It was for his orgasm. He had to earn it.

He wasted no time getting into the zone. Started with a few light licks and pretty soon he was alternating between his fingers, lips, & tongue, trying every trick he knew.

His hands would fiddle with her breasts when he licked her and his eager mouth would kiss her thighs and waist continuously when he fingered her. He was a man on a mission.

He finally inserted his fingers inside her wet pussy and began running them while his tongue massaged her clit.

This got her juices covering his mouth, her thighs tightening around his ears, her hand grabbing his hair and her teeth clenching. She was edging towards her first orgasm.

She was getting closer and closer. She pulled on his hair as her muscles tensed. He better not stop now. He knew that, too. His tongue was getting tired, but his motivation was high.

He was forcing his fingers deeper inside her, and suddenly a shiver went down her spine.

She let go of everything, unclenching her muscles and cumming right in his mouth!

He stopped licking, but she nudged him to continue for a few more seconds. He obliged. She had a blissful glee, a post orgasmic glow almost!

It stained his boxers as he leaked. His dick had still not received any attention today, but was harder than ever.

His tired mouth rested on her thighs while he hugged her waist.

She too, needed a breather and just lay there with her eyes shut.

After a few moments, he started kissing her inner thigh softly and slowly started moving up. He kissed her a hairbreadth away from her wet pussy and continued heading upwards. He readjusted his hands to be placed on her innermost thigh and slid that in the same direction along his kisses. Kissing her v line, her belly and finally stopping at her cleavage. He then lightly placed 2 fingers to feel her wetness and continued to kiss her breasts, neck, and shoulder. His kisses were getting sloppier and more sensual, but his fingers were sturdy. They were still, but could feel her pulsating on them. He tried to match her pulse, rhythmically rubbing her with the softest touch.

Slowly but surely, she started getting close. She was fidgeting with his hair as he playfully bit her sensitive nipples. His left hand grabbed her other boob.

She pulled on his hair as she got closer. He got the hint and paced up. Her loud moans and heavy breathing rallied him to keep going.

He bit her nipples while simultaneously pinching the other so hard that she let out a cry.

The sting, however, got her exactly where she wanted to be; exceedingly close to her second orgasm.

"Go on... ahh.. go onn!" she moaned

Toes curled, fists shut, hips elevated, body stiff, and biting her lips, she let her body go. This one was stronger than the previous. Longer too. He rubbed her enthusiastically till she stopped squirting, and then inserted both his fingers into her sore, sensitive pussy. She sighed heavily as she felt his fingers inside. After the frenzied wave passed over her body, he let his fingers leisurely slide out of her, feel her pulse one last time, kissed her cheek, and got up. Readying himself for his chance.

"Thanks for tonight! That was amazing! Now let's sleep. It's getting late."

"WHAT!! THAT'S NOT FAIR!!"

"You told me to decide, and I decided on blue balls."

"But you haven't even touched me yet! So technically, it's not even blue balls yet!"

"Are you sure? Your balls seem pretty full to me." She said, pulling his boxers down and touching him for the first time in the day.

It was a brief touch, followed by a light squeeze on his balls to prove that they were full.

"Noo, but this isn't blue balls! You need to touch me properly and play with me and get me close to the edge. That's blue balls! Not this! Please, just touch me now."

"Okay then, I'll give you PROPER blue balls tomorrow."

"What do you mean tomorrow?!"

"I mean, I owe you a proper set of blue balls, right? Since today doesn't count. You said it yourself that these aren't blue balls."

"That's not what I meant! I meant at least touch me!"

"I thought you'll be happy that you're not getting punished today."

"BUT I AM GETTING PUNISHED RIGHT NOW!"

"How? I haven't even touched you, so it's not really blue balls. You said it yourself!"

"Argghh! But it's still torture."

"Do you want me to touch you for a bit? Would that make you feel better?" She knew exactly what he would say to this.

"YES IT WOULD!"

"But if I stop after a little touching, will you consider this as your punishment?" And the trap was laid perfectly.

"I won't count this one, but please just touch me? I can't sleep like this!" He said, pointing towards his leaking erection.

"Even if you are really desperate, you won't beg me to make you cum?"

"I won't, but please touch me noooww!"

"Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you. Touching it will only make it worse. You know YOU'RE NOT RELEASING TODAY."

She held his dick with her right hand and gently stroked it while keeping a safe distance and looking straight at him.

He moved towards her to kiss her, so she swerved. She continued to stroke him, but didn't kiss him.

"It will only make it worse, Kabir. Trust me!"

"But I need to kiss you while you look like that and stroke me like this. I just need to!" He said, leaning in again. She kissed back this time.

Within no time, he was panting and desperate with all his blood rushing to his baby maker.

His hands were running all over her naked body, but his mind was running in only one direction.

"Do you want to know what I have planned for your 'special session' tomorrow?" she asked.

In his hypnotic state, he just nodded.

She stopped touching him and shook him a little

"Babe, this was a bad idea. You're going to get really close, and then it will be very difficult for you to sleep. I'm going to stop now."

"No, no, no I'm good I promise." He revolted.

"Are you sure? You know I'm definitely NOT going to make you cum today?"

"I know, I know. I just need your touch."

"Even though it's going to make it worse for you after?"

"Yes."

She took his dick back in her hand and teased, "Okay, but I feel like I'm not being fair to you by stroking you further. You already have your 'Official Blue Balls' scheduled for tomorrow. Today is just going to add to your misery."

"So release me today! Make me cum! I'm anyway close."

"You promised not to beg!" she said, stopping her strokes but continuing to hold him.

"I'm sorry, but I'm so close!" He was trying to hump her still hand, which wrapped around his hard dick.

"I had offered you a choice to release today, and you denied it. Now, I can't help it. You'll just have to wait."

"YOU OFFERED ME A SPOILED ORGASM! How can I knowingly agree with that?" He was humping her hand, desperate for friction.

She grinned slyly, stroked him vigorously, kissed his cheeks and asked, "So you're saying if I offer you a spoiled orgasm right now instead of you leaking all night, you won't take it?"

She loved to fuck with his brain. It was her favorite hobby.

"I would, but please don't spoil it. I'm so horny right now! I just need to cum! Please release me normally."

She kissed him on his lips sweetly, still stroking him. Then, with the biggest smile, she revealed, "I said IF I offer you."

"What?"

"I had asked that IF I offer you a spoiled orgasm, would you take it? But I'm not offering that now. You already denied that option and left the choice to me. Remember?"

"I am so lost and soooo insanely horny right now! This is absolute torture."

"Okay okay I'll stop I'm sorry."

"No, don't stop, Make Me Cum!"

"I can't do that! I had already promised and warned you."

"Break your promise, just pleaseeee!" He begged, his legs shivering, unable to think straight as he came milliseconds away from an orgasm. She pulled her hand away.

"Ohh, that was a close one." She joked.

"Why why why! Just let me cum, please."

"What's in it for me? "

"Whatever you want. Just please let me cum."

"Umm, I want a date night."

"Done"

"And a foot massage."

"Done"

"A proper one!"

"Done. Now can you make me cum!?"

"I don't know. I feel like I could have gotten these without a trade."

"ALANA YOU CAN TAKE MY KIDNEY BUT PLEASE LET ME CUM!" He cried, anguished with the mental games.

They both burst out laughing at his last comment.

"Fine, you just earned yourself a release with that last line."

She kissed him passionately and lovingly while holding him close.

He was grabbing her ass with one hand and hair with the other.

"Beg me to not spoil it for you."

Now, she was just flexing the power she had over him at that moment.

"Alana, please don't spoil it."

"That's not begging." She teased cockily.

"Alana, please, I'm begging you. Please don't spoil my orgasm. Please."

"I'll decide later. Tell me when you're about to cum."

He didn't know what he was getting, and the thought of her stopping when he was close made him anxious.

She gave him a deep kiss, cupped his balls, and stroked hard.

A few seconds later she felt his kiss turn into a bite, his hand-grab turn into a scratch and his body get desperate to shoot the hours of build up.

He tapped on her ass impatiently to signal that he can't take it anymore.

With a lot of effort, he mumbled, "NOW!"

She continued stroking him, taking him over the edge. His dick twitched and shot out for almost 10 seconds, as he had one of the best orgasms of his life. A few more long and slow strokes to empty his balls, and then she let go.

Kabir couldn't process what had just happened. He just lay there tired and relieved that she didn't ruin it.

She gave him a peck on his lips and hugged him tightly.

Finally, she whispered, "Remember this feeling of satisfaction cause tomorrow you will not get any."