Coming Home

Story Info
A boyfriend finds his girl has made an extra-special effort.
2.5k words
11.2k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben pushed the door open slowly. The hall was dark, candles sporadically lighting a path to the kitchen. He smiled lazily and dropped his suitcase next to a small table. He started on his way, wondering what Grace would be wearing.

In the kitchen Grace heard the front door open and grinned to herself. Ben would join her momentarily. She glanced at the table and nodded. Everything was laid out perfectly, two candles burning brightly, illuminating the food she'd painstakingly prepared. She turned her attentions back to the platter she was finishing, a final drizzle of honey and she smiled. She could feel Ben behind her, his warm breath trekking over the back of her neck. His hands lightly clasped her shoulders and turned her to face him. After a week alone she drank in the sight of him, well-cut charcoal suit, crisp white shirt and a silky black tie. His dark hair was tousled and looked as though he'd been running his hands through it repeatedly as he was wont to do. Her blue eyes met his almost black ones and the corners of his mouth lifted into a secretive smile.

Ben leant down and brushed his lips against the corner of Grace's. She smelt like a thunderstorm and he inhaled deeply. Her red hair was all swept over her left shoulder in a cascade of waves, the milky pale skin of her neck on show, tantalizing him. Her deep blue eyes, framed with heavy dark lashes, were crinkled slightly at the corners as she smiled at him. He brushed his lips against hers again, a longer kiss this time though still feather-light. She sighed contentedly and swished over to the table her hips swaying. The dress she wore clung to her curves perfectly, the dark silk complementing her complexion. His own skin seemed especially tanned compared to hers.

"Sit." Her voice was husky, as if she'd smoked too many cigarettes in her time though she'd never touched them.

Ben complied slowly, sinking into a seat opposite her. "You shouldn't have gone to this much trouble." Grace didn't need to look up to know he was smiling, though Ben's smile wasn't something she ever liked to miss.

Grace stood up and made her way towards Ben, watching his eyes follow the lilt of her hips. She smoothed the dress under her and sat on his lap, pulling a scrap of black velvet from the table. His arms wound round her waist, thumb stroking her hip slowly and she shivered. Grace slid the velvet over Ben's eyes, obfuscating his vision and tied it in a small knot.

"My pleasure." Grace whispered in his ear. She pulled the first plate towards her and picked up an asparagus spear, dipping the end in hollandaise sauce before pushing it lightly against Ben's lips.

Ben sunk his teeth into what Grace was feeding him and broke the morsel off. Asparagus, his mind supplied, but what's the sauce? He tried unsuccessfully to identify it as she fed him another three spears then kissed him lightly. Ben pulled her against him tighter and she rubbed her nose against his, then moved down to kiss his jaw line, appearing to not mind the slight stubble that rubbed against her soft lips. He smiled and she bit his bottom lip gently.

"Let me get the main." Her voice was an entreaty as she ran her fingers over his hand that secured her to him. Ben let go reluctantly, maintaining contact as long as possible. He could hear quiet strains of piano playing that he had not noticed earlier, a soft almost melancholy song. He listened to Grace quietly bustle around the kitchen, metal clanking against metal at one point. She placed a plate in front of him and resumed her position on her lap. "Slow cooked beef in a red wine jus," she whispered in his ear, lips against his earlobe, "with garlic mushrooms." The smell was ambrosial. She held a fork against his lips and his teeth closed around a miniscule button mushroom. He nodded appreciatively, the flavours bursting in his mouth. Grace carefully stabbed a piece of beef dripping with jus.

Cooked to perfection, Ben thought as it melted in his mouth. His mind began to wander back to the thought of Grace in her stunning dress and his blood heated. She must have known it would drive him crazy; the low cut back, the soft rustle as it moved... He could hear her soft, shallow breaths, her hair whispering as she turned to feed him. The further through the food he got, the more distracted he became. Grace's hips brushed against his erection and he growled. She stopped feeding him and trailed a fingertip from his ear to the collar of his shirt. He ran his hand from her hips up to her exposed back, stroking her lower vertebrae, eliciting a breathy moan from her.

Grace pressed her lips against Ben's as he teased her skin. The contact was light and almost unbearably exciting, she clenched her thighs together and Ben smiled in the dim candle haze. She pulled away gently as Ben's fingers drew a soft line up her spine and then began swirling circles along her shoulder blades. She speared the last mushroom and fed it to him, watching as his jaws chewed slowly, almost thoughtfully as he let the flavours caress his palate. She lightly dragged a nail along his throat, rubbing the stubble there the wrong way.

"Time for dessert." Grace half-whispered then rose elegantly, crossing the kitchen fast, bringing back a platter with her. She once again settled on Ben's lap and his arm automatically circled her almost protectively. She used a knife to cut a sliver off and laid it on Ben's tongue. His brows contracted as he tried to place the flavours and he swallowed.

"Brandy." His low voice resonated throughout the kitchen and sent shivers through Grace.

"Yes... That's one."

"Pear."

"Mhmm." Grace nodded, her head resting on his shoulder.

"Something sweet."

"Honey." Grace supplied. "To take the edge off."

"Delicious." Ben's fingers played with the tips of Grace's hair that hung against her breasts, his palm brushed against her nipple and it pearled immediately, Grace inhaling fast. He smiled and used his free hand to slip the velvet blindfold off of his eyes. Grace watched him, the corners of her lips turned up. He slid a hand under her legs and moved the other to support her back then stood up, pushing the chair out of his way with his foot. Grace wrapped an arm around his neck and bit his shoulder through his clothing, the layers of fabric fuzzy on her tongue.

Ben ascended the stairs and followed the candles to their bedroom where two small lamps dimly lit the space, with silky scarves laying over the top of them, one red, one purple. The effect was a flattering half-light. Ben slowly lowered Grace's legs to the floor and she released his neck then turned away. He leant down and pressed his hips against her shoulder, then grazed his teeth against the back of her neck. He felt a shudder run through her and smiled, kissing her once more before pulling at the knot that held her sparse halterneck dress up. The buttery material fell open in his hands and he slowly let the dress drop to the floor, leaving her in a pair of silky black knickers, heels and dark hold-ups. Ben shrugged off his suit jacket and let it join her dress.

"You look beautiful, you know that Grace?" His eyes were full of lust and she turned to return the gaze. Grace reached up and curled her fingers in Ben's hair, gently tugging his head down to hers and kissing him forcefully. He used his tongue to pry her teeth apart and deepened the kiss. He began crowding her into a corner and pinned her against the wall, bracing a hand either side of her temples. He pushed his hips against hers and she arched her back, moaning. Ben swallowed the sound as their tongues battled for dominance. Grace began to fervently pull at his tie, loosening the knot before dropping it on the floor. She clutched at a handful of his shirt, pulling his body closer to hers as she writhed against him.

Ben pulled away and stared at Grace, a blush had suffused her cheeks and she was breathing heavily, her blue eyes regarding him wildly. She made an inarticulate noise and pushed her pelvis towards his. He slid a hand down her arm and palmed her breast. She hissed in a breath and her eyes closed, a look of ecstasy transforming her face. He rolled her nipple between his fingertips and ground his hips into hers slowly. Her fingernails dug into his shoulder through his shirt and he smiled then dipped his head to kiss her neck and gently bite her throat. Grace moaned loudly and Ben's hand slid down to her hips, lightly trailing over her skin before pressing against her pussy, still sheathed in dark soft material. Grace exploded, panting and pushing hard against his hand, seeking the extra pleasure that would tip her over the edge. Ben pushed the wet silk aside and rubbed a long finger against her wet pussy. Grace's nails dug in even more as she cried out his name, orgasming. Ben waited for her pleasure to subside, noticing the tremble that affected her legs. She slowly opened her eyes and bit her lower lip, smiling wickedly at him.

Ben pulled her towards the bed and pushed her down onto it gently, her legs hanging off the edge. He knelt and eased off her high heels, smiling. His fingers slid up her legs and curled under the lace at the top of her hold-ups, slowly pulling them down, trailing kisses along her legs the entire time. As he reached her ankle he let his fingers tickle her feet a little, and then ran his tongue along her instep. He was rewarded with a loud moan and his name panted. His erection throbbed and he repeated the same treatment on her other leg. Ben wrapped his hands around her legs and pulled her further towards the edge. His fingers clasped the wisp of material covering her and pulled it from her. Her bare pussy was now on show to him. He leaned down, flicking his tongue against her clit. Grace's back arched and she called his name again.

I love that. How responsive she is to the barest touch, Ben thought and proceeded to do it again. As he teased her, Grace writhed and begged Ben to hurry up. He knew she didn't really mean it and took an agonizing amount of time to finally push a long finger into her. Her muscles immediately clamped around him and he grazed his teeth against her clit again as he added another finger to the play. He stroked her gspot fast and washed his tongue over her sensitive bud again letting Grace orgasm intensely for the second time. Ben pulled away satisfied, watching Grace's body arch and shake as she rode the waves of her orgasm. He sucked his fingers clean and began to slowly unbutton his shirt. Grace's breathing was heavy; her chest shook as she dragged in noisy breaths. She seemed to glow and Ben's erection throbbed as he watched her. This delectable woman was drenched, for him. He threw his shirt on the floor and within seconds the rest of his clothing joined it. Grace opened her eyes, her lips lifting and eyes lighting with sheer carnal pleasure.

Tall, gorgeous, leanly muscled and mouth covered with me, Grace thought proudly. He's mine. She pulled her body upright and spread her fingertips over the muscles in Ben's stomach, toying with the sparse dark hair that led to his crotch. Her hand drifted south and wrapped around his thick erection. Her mouth watered and she leant down to breathe heavily on him. Ben shuddered, a low moan escaping his throat. Grace wound her hands round his hips and pulled him forward, sending more of his long cock into her hot mouth. She took more of him until she gagged and then pulled back slowly, swirling her tongue over him as one of her hands played with his balls, squeezing gently. Ben tunnelled his hands through Grace's hair, winding the strands around his fingers; she pulled him forward again and sent him entirely into her throat. He moaned again slowly pushing her away.

"Stop baby, I'm too close." Grace looked up at him and smiled, wriggling back onto the bed until she was in the middle with her legs spread, welcoming him. Ben dropped to the bed and crawled up to her, leaning down to suck her raspberry colored nipple. Grace cried out, back arching as pleasure lanced through her. He flicked his tongue over the other too, enjoying Grace's screams.

Her husky voice seemed even lower when she was aroused, "Ben, please, I want you so much...Please Ben..." She trailed off as he gently pinched her nipple whilst laving the other. Finally satisfied he'd aroused her enough he rubbed his penis against her soaking wet entrance. He hissed in a breath between clenched teeth and slowly entered her. Grace pushed her hips to him, sending him deeper as she pulled him to her in a wild kiss, their teeth clashing and tongues winding against each other. He pulled out slowly and inched in again, savouring her tightness, her utter arousal. Grace bit his collarbone and his control shattered. Ben pulled her wrists above her head and held them together as he slammed in and out of her. She cried out and raised her hips to meet him. She orgasmed for a third time, her inner walls tightening around his solid cock. Ben moaned again, growling Grace's name as he slid in and out of her, fuelling her arousal. She wrapped her legs around his hips and he could hold back no longer, slamming into her once more as he came heavily. He collapsed on top of her and she accepted his weight easily, blindly kissing his face softly. He slid his arms around her and rolled them over, Grace lying on Ben's chest enveloped by his broad shoulders.

"I missed you so much you know?" Ben's voice was a rumble that Grace could feel in her torso. He brushed a strand of hair back from her temple as she let herself sink into unconsciousness. He made her feel safe and warm. She rested her head in the hollow of his neck and drifted.

When she woke hours later Ben was stroking her hair lightly and humming softly. She recognized it as the song that had been on the piano recording earlier that evening. She pressed against him and found him erect again. Grace smiled, her own arousal rekindling as she circled her hand around him.

"So you're awake again?"

"I suppose so."

"Well I do wonder how we could possibly occupy ourselves?

"How indeed..."

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I have a few suggestions

If they run out of ideas

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Retirement Package A beautiful agent is bound and brainwashed by the agency.in Mind Control
The Boy Next Door Pt. 01 Tristan moves back home, and has his eyes set on two women.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Just a Taste... Kat made a special cake for her sister's boyfriend to enjoy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Rapist's Orgins Finding a woman tied to a tree, a man commits his first rape.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Rent Agreement Ch. 01 Young couple strikes devious deal with cocky roommate.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories