Just a Taste...

Story Info
Kat made a special cake for her sister's boyfriend to enjoy.
2.8k words
4.41
13k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 04/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat studies me intensely as I finish the second slice of her cake. Swallowing the last bite I nod and smile.

"Yeah that tastes great!"

She seems oddly relieved, as if I'd harshly judge a cake she just baked for me. She's so quiet I barely hear the celebratory 'yay', she breathes. Knowing how shy she is, I initiate a hug, my arm wrapping around her side as I pull her in close. I feel her stiffen, and quickly let go.

"Ah, sorry I just wanted to say thanks. Didn't want to make you uncomfortable."

"No no, it's ok Alex. That was nice, it just, surprised me," she blushes, clearly still getting used to living with me and her sister.

"I have only one critique," I say, getting ready to tease her. She looks like a deer caught in headlights so I quickly deliver my punchline, "The slices were so small, can I have a third?"

"Oh..." her eyes are wide and she bites her lip. She must be playing along with the joke, acting as if it requires deliberation, "I thought it might be a bit intense to give you too much in one go. But, yeah of course. As much as you want!"

She gets to her feet, taking my plate and padding off to the counter to cut another slice. I feel bad making her cut the piece instead of getting it myself, but she seems to want to treat me, so I know I'll just find a way to pay her back.

So I just watch her working away.

Kat's a cute girl, my girlfriend Allie's little sister. Allie mentioned Kat was a bit shy and awkward, especially around guys. So I've tried to be friendly for her, though I'm still figuring out her personal space. She doesn't seem opposed to affection, but is at least unused to it. I think she's warming up to it, though there's one sticking point.

Kat is hot. I catch myself watching her walk away and have to stop checking out her ass as she goes. I wouldn't be able to explain it to Allie, who thinks Kat's messy hair and generally unkempt look would put off everyone except desperate creeps. But Kat's tight fitting yoga pants and crop top are like catnip with her curvy figure, the soft bit of exposed midriff spilling out over her waistband...

I catch my thoughts running away and stop myself again. I don't know what has me getting so worked up today. She's hot but that doesn't mean I need to be a pig about it, especially when I'm actually trying to think of a friend I could set her up with. Assuming she wants that.

"Here you go, third serving," she has a small, proud smile as she presents the final plate. Her bared midriff is right at eye level. Today she even has a nice scent...

"Thank you!" I reach for a quick hug, this time sure she can see it's coming. My arms wrap around her waist and I find myself inhaling her before I break off the short hug. She stiffly sits down, though I think this time she's pleased by the gesture, "So, what do you want to do tonight?"

"Oh, I don't know," she mumbles, avoiding my gaze. It didn't take long to notice that Kat takes some coaxing to come of her shell, so I know to push on this.

"Well think about it. You made me such a nice desert, so it's your pick. Not that you have to do anything with me if you'd like to be alone, ha. But just if there's anything with just the two of us, before Allie's back from her trip tomorrow. Anything that's more uncomfortable with her around?"

Kat makes eye contact again and by the glint in her eye, I can tell she does want something. She licks her lips and nods, as if working up the courage to answer. I eat away at my third slice of cake, leaving her a silent pause to fill.

"There is... something," she admits and leans in closer, "It's uhh an anime."

I laugh, swallowing my food so I don't choke. I notice her starting to pull away so I rest a hand on her shoulder and explain.

"Sorry that's me laughing at Allie, not you. I'd watch that, sure! I know she's got a weird thing about it but I don't have a dog in that race. I'll watch whatever, though I won't be as familiar with it as you," I give her shoulder a squeeze and she seems placated even if she's still nervous.

"We'll have to watch it in my room, since it's on my computer rather than the TV."

"Sure! Maybe we could do it as a little slumber party in our PJs. I can finish up here if you want to set up, and I'll meet you upstairs."

She nods, dashing off excited, and I'm glad to that it seems to have gone well.


Kat hurries to her room, heart pounding with anticipation as she tidied up the scattered mess of clothes in her room.

Alex was now polishing off a third piece of her cake. She'd calibrated one slice to be a single dose of the aphrodisiac. She thought maybe a second dose would be fine, but three suddenly feels like a LOT. Though she's not even sure if it really works, a lot of sources online said it was a myth. She'd just been desperate enough to try it anyway.

He didn't seem different so far. His normal friendly self, that definitely checked out her body at least once. So maybe the drug didn't do anything. But even if it didn't, him coming to cuddle up in her bed to watch something... the idea was heaven.

That was the same bed where she'd fantasised about him plenty of times, desperately trying to finish while replaying in her head all his light touches and contact that made her head swim.

Already feeling herself get wet, she quickly started to change out of her clothes. Looking through her wardrobe, she realised she didn't have a lot of clean ones. So she kept the same panties on, even though they were soaked through. She put on small pink pyjama shorts with a red heart pattern, and a matching short sleeve button up top. Looking in the mirror as she did up the buttons as far as she could, it was a tight fit. These pyjamas had been bought years ago, and clearly didn't fit any more. But she didn't have anything else, so she went over to her desk and loaded up a romance anime she'd been meaning to watch.


I finished pulling on my sweatpants and a loose t-shirt, my closest approximation of pyjamas since I'd normally just sleep in my boxers. It took longer than it should to clean up the dishes and change, because my mind was sticking on the idea of curling up with Kat in her room. I felt like a desperate teen boy, excited by the prospect of girl's room as if it was magically any different to mine. I shoved away all those thoughts, instead reminding myself it was just a normal hang out with my girlfriend's sister. And I was just trying to get close to her.

As soon as I walked into the room I felt different. The whole room had her scent, and it was so good. I inhaled sharply, because I also saw her bent over her desk. She was poking at the keyboard, and instead of sitting in her chair, she had her round plump ass up. Those shorts barely covered her thighs, I could just kiss all the way up them...

I stopped myself from actively fantasising, coughing to get her attention so she'd realise I was there. But at this point I couldn't stop myself checking her out. Especially when she turned, giving me her shy smile, and I saw her top strained against her chest. I could feel myself getting a little hard.

"All ready to start?" I croak out and she nods, so excited to watch her show. I know I can't back out.

"I only have 1 chair, so the bed is ok, right?"

I nod, happy to break eye contact and move away even if just for a moment. But the relief is short lived before I stretch out in her bed and her scent hits me more intensely. I realise now that it's not just the smell of her, it's the distinct smell of her sex. I can't help myself from picturing her in this bed, bringing herself pleasure over and over for the whole room to smell this intoxicating...

She hops onto the bed right next to me, laying out flat too as she turns to face the screen, nestling back for me to spoon her. Before I can even think better of it, my body curls around her. My hand resting on her bare midriff, her skin hot to the touch. My chest presses against her back, feeling hot even through our clothes. Her ass is nestled in against my hips, as I concentrate on my erection not brushing against her.

Thankfully my sweatpants mask the bulge somewhat, but I feel myself stiffening. My face is right over her head and I smell her hair. It's sweat, different to the musk from the bed that's making me drool over her. I reflexively squeeze, my palm flat on her bare stomach and she feels just as good as I'd anticipated.

"Comfortable like this?" she says, an awkward note in her tone but no discomfort. She must not feel anything untoward in what I'm doing. I just nod in response as I watch the screen, trying to focus on the show she picked out.

On screen I see a red skinned demon girl, with horns and a tail wearing the barest strips of clothing.

"Oh huh when you said romance I expected something more uhh normal?"

"Like slice of life? It still kind of us, just that she's a succubus and that makes romance harder because of how her powers affect people. It's obviously fantastical, but it's fun the ways they can still make it relateable..." she starts explaining the premise in depth, clearly excited. Her animated explanation has her bouncing on the bed and I feel myself holding her tighter.

On screen I see the succubus waxing poetic about her love life to her friends. Plenty of shots focus on her assets, as her friends start to change from listening to her. Instead their eyes glaze over as they start to grope and kiss her, their hands and mouths explore her body.

I start to wonder if Kat is the kind of girl who'd do cosplay. Baring her soft skin for people to drool over. To paw at, kiss and worship.

My arms grip Kat tight, I have her body tight against mine and my erection is rock hard. She can't help but feel it rub against her. But she's stopped explaining the show, now just panting. My lips are at her ear as I whisper

"Is this what you relate to?"

"I wish," she gasps out, her voice dripping with need. I can feel her grind her body back against me, definitely feeling my erection against her.

I moan into her ear. Something has shifted, a floodgate opening to let out the lust I've been denying. I could hold back if it was just my desire, but hearing it in her voice, knowing both of us want it makes me that much hungrier. My lips press to her neck and she coos at my touch.

About to move my hand from her stomach, I realise the fingertips are already brushing the edge of her waistband, and I feel her shifting to try move my touch lower. Instead I slide my hand down the outside of her shorts, I can her heat through the damp shorts and I run my finger along her as she shudders.

"Please, don't tease me I nee-hhhhh" she just releases her breath as I press my lips into hers. I pull her shorts down, leaving her exposed so my fingers can trace the outline of her pussy. I break the kiss for breath, and to answer her.

"I want to indulge all your needs, all you need to do is ask."

She looks blissed out as I my fingers tease her, circling in closer until I brush against her clit and she bucks against it, not wanting the pressure to go away.

I shift out positions so she lays flat on her back, my fingertip now slipping inside of her, my other palm on her stomach to keep her from jerking upwards. She lays panting, and I kiss her cheek, then her neck, down her collarbone. All while my finger goes just two knuckles deep, before I start to press against her inner walls. She whimpers, letting me lead her. I feel her thighs tense up, pushing against my hand as I hold it still, before they go limp again and allow me to add my own pressure.

My other hand pulls her top open, freeing her chest that sways as she takes deep breaths. I move my lips to kiss down her breast and I can feel her excitement in her quickening heartbeat as my tongue circles her erect nipple. Her insides are warm and slick, inviting my fingers as I start to pull out two and thrust them back in. She starts biting her lip to hold in her reactions, but I can feel her body twisting and jerking at my touch.

I bring my free hand to cup her cheek and she opens her eyes as I lean in for a hungry kiss, my tongue teasing her mouth open so it can caress hers. She eagerly opens up for me, before I lift my head. She looks up at my gaze, the whole time my fingers pumping inside of her twitching pussy.

"I can't believe you were this pent up, having to take care of yourself again and again. If only I'd known to do this sooner, I could've helped you so many times..."

"Fuck, Alex you- unh it's never this quick but- FUCK. I'm so close."

I immediately pick up the pace, my fingers moving faster. My body pressing down to hold her in place, my cock pressing against her stomach so she can feel what she's doing to me too.

"That's ok Kat, just lie back, relax. Let me take care of things, all you need to do is cum. Cum for me Kat, cum on my fingers."

Her whole body lifts off the bed, pushing me upwards and she digs her fingernails into my back, holding like that before she lays back again, panting to catch her breath.

Her skin has a faint sheen of sweat from the exertion, she has a glow to match the scent of her too. I kiss down her body, tasting her skin until I bring my face between her thighs. I hear her inhale and her thigh muscles tighten against my face as I lap at her soft thighs, cleaning up every last drop from her explosive orgasm.

"Ohhh, Alex I've never... no-one's ever..."

I don't really need to hear the end of her sentence. I'm busy as my tongue traces around the outside of her folds. Tasting her sweet juices, and feeling every micro adjustment as she shifts to encourage me to slide my tongue inside her.

So I do, filling her entrance with the soft pressure of my tongue exploring. Her low moan of approval makes my cock twitch, but I can be patient if she's reacting like this.

My phone starts to buzz in my pocket, an annoying distraction I push out of my mind. Wanting to give her all of my attention, I grip her thighs to brace myself against her. My phone won't stop buzzing, probably a phonecall. Who would even-

Suddenly the spell is broken and I clamber backwards to my feet, pulling out my phone.

"Hi honey! How's your trip?"

Kat looks up at me, not surprised but clearly disappointed. I can't pretend I'm not also disappointed to come to my senses, but I know I need to get away while I still can think straight. I slip out of the room, doing my best to listen to my girlfriend on the phone.

"So, you'll be alright til then," she asks, prompting me to pay attention, "Just you and Kat the extra five days before I get back?"

I wipe the wetness coating my chin off, staring at my fingers before I lick to give them a taste.

"Yeah- yeah I can take care of her if work is keeping you longer."

My cock throbs, and I can't imagine going five days without slipping up again, and I'm not sure I even want to try.