All Comments on 'Coming Home'

by Major_Plothole

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 9 years ago
Impressive

Loved it. As a Vietnam vet and Navy retiree who also spent nine months out of country overseas aboard ship under combat conditions, I can't think of a more touching scenario for coming home than this story. I especially liked the twist of finding out that the ex-wife is in an lesbian relationship. Would enjoy ongoing chapters of this story. Hope you will consider it. Well done. Cheers!

motordaddymotordaddyover 9 years ago
I Think the story

should build into something that goes on to make the ex hate herself for throwing him away. And it should also show the younger sister to be a better suit for him.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
very hot

What a welcum home. Loved the story thank you for writing it..

mammoetmammoetover 9 years ago
great story

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story, but some really weirs word choices in places.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
good but

This is good but so much happened before the start, like the action was all offstage.

Because of that it almost seemed more like an erotic coupling type of story, a not quite random hookup rather than a love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Semper Fi

Some of us were lucky to find romance coming back.

Great thought.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
what a difference from the loneliness of the opening to the togetherness of the finish

Motor: the ex is not going to want him back. Did you miss the line, she had to go because her wife was home and needed help with the groceries?

I do have a question. What in the heck does this mean?

" He couldn't take it anymore and peaked aside her underpants."

auhunter04auhunter04about 8 years ago

I wonder how many of our service men and women come home to no one

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn!

Makes me wish my ex-wife's sister would have met me when I came home. Oh yeah.

I didn't have a wife, much less an "ex". Nevertheless, this is a very good story and I enjoyed it a lot. Gracias to the author for this contribution. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bull!

A seven age difference is of no concern. If it was 20 years it could matter depending on the individuals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Story

I don't read many romances. Good job disguising the reason for the marriage failure. 5*

SuletawvSuletawvover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story!

Aussie1951Aussie19518 months ago
Good story but

Far from being finished there’s so much more you can add to this story….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous