Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still no answer.

"Come on then," she said, and climbed out.

She went around behind the pickup, and opened the back, and sat on the end of the tray. She pulled her boots off, one then the other. Pulled her socks off, a little bit damp, and shoved them into her boots.

She sat and waited. It was nice down here. It was a hot enough there weren't many flies, and down in the gully, with the shade, the air was cool and still. She wiggled her toes. It felt good just to sit there, with bare feet, after wearing boots for a couple of hours. She was still getting used to heavy work-boots after years in soft office shoes.

After a minute, Rob opened the truck's door and got out. He walked around and stood in front of Bec and looked at her.

"Well?" she said.

He still didn't say anything.

She pulled her singlet over her head, and put it behind herself. He just stood there, almost like he was too surprised to move. She took off her bra, and put that down too.

Rob stared at her breasts. As if he really couldn't not look, when they were out. It was flattering. No-one had ever been quite that interested before.

"Well?" Bec said again.

"What if someone comes along?"

"It's our place. No-one'll come along."

He nodded, but seemed nervous anyway.

She slid forward, stood on the ground, and undid her jeans. The stones were sharp under her feet. She pushed her jeans down, her undies too, all in one bundle. Her underwear was a bit too sensible to stand around in being sexy. She hopped, got one foot loose then the other. She climbed back up onto edge of the pickup's tray, the metal warm on her bare skin.

Then sat there, naked, swinging one foot, waiting for Rob to decide what to do.

She was surprising herself. This was pretty bold, and unlike her, but she liked the way she was being at the moment.

After a while she held the condom out.

Rob looked at it.

"Seriously?" she said. "You're thinking this hard?"

"Sorry," he said.

She waved the condom. He took it, but still just stood there looking at her.

"You don't need to take your clothes off," she said. "If you're worried."

"It's not that."

"Okay," she said. "So...?"

He just looked at her.

"So what?" she said. "Because I'm kind of sitting here naked offering, mate. In case you didn't notice."

He grinned, and finally started acting like a normal person again. "Yeah, I noticed."

"Thought you might have. So what's up? Not interested?"

"I'm interested."

"Kelly got you all depressed?"

"Not really. Not exactly."

"Except yes," Bec said.

Rob didn't answer.

"So?" Bec said. "Are we going to fuck or not?"

He stepped forward and kissed her. She was actually surprised, almost hadn't thought he was going to. He kissed her, and she put her arms around him before he could change his mind, and kissed him back.

"Better," she said, into his mouth.

He put his hands on her tits, and held them gently. Which wasn't really surprising, the way he'd been staring at them all day. His hands felt nice. It had been too long since a man touched her body. She had the breeze on her back, and her hair tickling her shoulders, and Rob's hands all warm on her breasts. She had his mouth open against hers, kissing harder now, and his body all hard against her arms and legs.

She licked her fingers, and reached down between her legs. She was wet. She was surprisingly wet, just from the flirting and kissing. She touched herself quickly, and made sure she was ready. She didn't want any more foreplay. She was impatient. She wanted something hard inside her, badly. She wanted to be held, to press against another person's body, to feel someone filling her. She undid Rob's jeans, and took out his cock, and licked her hand again and rubbed him for a moment. He was hard, pushing his hips forward against her hand. He had his eyes closed now, seemed finally to have decided he wanted this. She unrolled the condom onto him, and he was twitching a little, as if suddenly impatient.

"Wait," she said. "Hold on a sec," then, when he was lined up, "Okay, go."

He slid into her, heat and hardness all the way up inside her. He was everything she needed right then. Arms around her, and a mouth against hers, and his cock pushing into her so she couldn't breathe or think. She hadn't got laid in weeks, and she'd missed it terribly.

He held her, sitting there, at the back of the pickup, and fucked her. She wrapped herself around him. She felt the rough scratching his clothes made against her tummy and the insides of her legs, felt his stubble on her face, and the wind on her skin. She smelled hot grass and the cooling engine and the wet sex smell of their bodies.

It was perfect. She was glad she'd pushed to get this.

He started taking over. He'd been pretty passive until now, enough that she almost thought she might be bored. Now he started taking over, moving for both of them, fucking her, getting all kissing and touchy. As if now he'd decided to do this he didn't need her leading the way any more.

He leaned her backwards and sucked on her tits, and put his hand down between them, rubbing her. She sat there, and held onto him as best she could, and enjoyed him fucking her.

She suddenly wondered if he was thinking about Kelly. She wasn't sure why. She wondered if he was comparing them, or imagining Kelly while he was inside her.

She almost wouldn't blame him if he was. She didn't want to know, but she could understand why he might be.

"Turn around," he said after a while.

"What?"

"Could you turn around."

She wondered about Kelly again, and him finding easier to pretend if he couldn't see her face. She didn't really care.

She slid off the pickup, turned around, let him push her back down, so she was lying face-down on the truck's tray. If she hadn't just been under the car she might have cared about dust in her hair.

He slid back into her, and lifted her a little, so her legs were almost dangling, her toes barely touching the grass. She reached out to either side and grabbing at metal edges of the tray, and held on. He held her there, almost held her up, and fucked her.

It was direct and impersonal and completely unromantic, and it was exactly what she needed.

She came. She hardly ever came just from sex, but she came. It had been a while.

She might have been a little noisy, but there was no-one around to hear.

She lay there and decided it was good. It was what she'd needed, and probably him too. Rob being Kelly's ex didn't really make a difference, and her having had a crush on him didn't really make a difference either. It was just sex, something she'd needed, and she was glad she'd done this.

Rob kept fucking her, taking his time. She lay there and let him, didn't bother turning back over, or doing anything especially to involve herself in him getting off. She lay in the sun, and let him use her like she just had him, and felt content.

He came. He went still and leaned on the back of her legs for a moment, groaning. She waited until he seemed to be done, then slid back a little, enough she could reach the ground and stand up. She turned around, kissed him quickly to be polite, and took the condom off him. He watched her hands, didn't seem to want to meet her eyes.

She was fairly sure he was thinking something bad. Like this was wrong, or he'd betrayed Kelly somehow, without her even knowing, or he was embarrassed he'd fucked his ex's sister.

He did up his jeans, and looked around at the empty paddocks, and didn't look at Bec.

"There's tissues in the cab," Bec said. "Could you grab them?"

Rob nodded.

Bec waited while he hunted around. She sat in the warm sunshine, holding the used condom in her hand. It was limp and squidgy and still warm from their bodies. Rob bought a handful of tissues back, and she wiped herself, then wrapped everything up into a little wadded bundle.

"Hey," she said. "Don't worry, okay? This isn't as weird as you're thinking it is."

"It's a little awkward."

"It's not," she said. "We both wanted to."

"Yeah," Rob said, but he didn't sound convinced.

Bec got dressed, and stuffed the crumpled tissue into her pocket, and said, "Let's go."

She didn't kiss Rob again, didn't say thanks. It had been what it was, and she didn't want to talk about it too much now they were done.

She backed the truck a little, until she could turn it around, and they drove up to the house.

*

There was lunch, very late by the time Bec and Rob returned, and then Rob went back to sitting in the lounge with Bec's dad, and Kelly to hiding in the kitchen.

Bec waited until Kelly went to the toilet. The house had a separate toilet and bathroom, so Bec could stand in the hall and wait for Kelly and talk while she washed her hands. Kelly came out the toilet, saw Bec, and jumped.

"Shit," Kelly said. "That's kind of creepy."

"What's going on with Rob?"

Kelly went into the bathroom and turned both taps on. Bec stood in the doorway, blocking her in.

"What's going on?" Bec said.

"Nothing."

"Yeah right. He drove all the way out here."

"And now he's hanging out with you."

"Because you won't."

"What's it got to do with you?" Kelly said.

"I'm asking."

"You're nosy."

"Yeah, I'm nosy. So what's going on?"

"Nothing." Kelly turned off the taps and pulled the hand-towel off the wall.

"Don't do that," Bec said. "Mum doesn't like it."

Kelly dried her hands and put the towel back. Then carefully straightened it.

"Don't be such a nosy little bitch," Kelly said, very carefully. Quite coldly, and without smiling.

Bec was a little hurt. "Shit," she said. "Calm the fuck down. I was just asking."

"Mind your own business."

"Yeah," Bec said, "Okay. Fine. I will."

"Can I get past please?"

Bec moved, and Kelly pushed past, and it was like they were kids again. Kelly went down the hall all super-cool and snotty. Bec watched Kelly go and thought that at least she'd tried. She'd given Kelly a chance to speak up, she'd checked, so if she happened to get naked and fuck Rob again, then Kelly couldn't really complain. Sort of.

Bec went back into the kitchen and said, "I'm going to have a shower." She looked at Rob when she said it, and he just sat there and looked back.

"Another?" her mum said. "There's a drought."

"No there isn't," Bec said. "And it's hot. And I keep ending up under people's cars. I'm trying to smell polite between doing actual work."

Her mum was still looking disapproving, but that might have been implying no-one else was working, as much as wasting water.

"I'll be quick," Bec said, and then looked at Rob again before she left the room.

*

After dinner, before anyone else could offer, Bec stood up and picked up her keys and said to Rob, "Come on, I'll drop you back to your place."

Rob's family still lived on the edge of town, as far as she knew.

He followed her outside, and seemed quiet, a little withdrawn, as if a whole afternoon and evening of being ignored by Kelly was starting to upset him. He didn't talk as they got in the pickup, and Bec went down the drive, towards the road.

She pulled over at the line of windbreak pines near the edge of the farm. Pulled over, without a word, and drove down into the gully.

She turned off the engine, and leaned over, and kissed him, and he kissed back, like he'd been expecting it.

This time they gave each other head. He went down on her first, just seemed to assume he ought to. She lay in the back of the truck, and looked up at the stars, and the night air was cool on her skin.

He was good. He licked and lapped and took it slow enough that she wanted him to hurry quite badly, before he actually did. She was impressed, wasn't sure she'd have given that up if she was Kelly. Except she hadn't been getting enough lately to be a completely sound judge of quality, and he'd probably got better over the years anyway. But still.

She lay there thinking, while Rob's mouth was on her, thinking about him and Kelly and what he wanted.

She came, startling herself. She came thinking about how her sister's ex boyfriend was going down on her.

That was wrong enough it shocked her a little.

She sat up, and kissed Rob, and said, "Thank you. I'll do you."

"You don't have to," he said, apparently one of those, all polite.

"Get in the cab," she said. "So I don't have to kneel on the ground. And don't be stupid."

She leaned over and blew him in the passenger seat, and tried to remember how long it had been since she'd sucked someone off, at night, somewhere around the farm.

She'd left her top off so he could play with her tits, but he seemed to be more interested in wrapping her hair around his hand and steering her gently while she sucked. She didn't really mind. Not if he wanted to eat her out first.

He came in her mouth, and she sat back up, and got dressed, and then turned the pickup around and drove back into town. Like last time, they didn't really seem to have anything to talk about after they had sex.

Bec pulled up outside his parents house, in the street, and left the engine running. The lights in the house were all off.

"No-one home?" Bec said, surprised.

"They might be asleep."

She nodded. "I could come in," Bec said. "If you wanted to again."

"You could."

"Do you want me to?"

"I don't know."

Bec wondered why it was so complicated. Or why it wasn't.

"I'll suck you off again," she said. "Right here. If you want."

"It's fine."

"You don't need to do me."

"It's really fine, Bec."

"Okay," Bec said, not sure what to think. "Well, bye, I guess."

"Can I come back out tomorrow?"

She looked at him and wondered why he still cared, when Kelly obviously didn't want him. She wondered why she cared, too. "Shit," she said. "Why not. Come on out. I'll probably even fuck you if you do."

He didn't answer.

"Or not," Bec said. "Whatever you like."

Rob got out, and Bec couldn't tell what he was thinking. He looked back in the window and said, "Thank you."

"Nah, it was good. It was fun."

"Sorry it's complicated."

"It's fine."

He nodded, and Bec waved, then put the pickup truck in gear and drove away.

*

Everyone had gone to bed by the time Bec got home. She had another shower, in case she smelled of sex, then went and looked at Kelly's bedroom door.

The light was still on. She could see it under the door, like she'd always used to be able to.

She pushed the door open, went in and sat on the bed.

"What?" Kelly said.

"So what's going on?" Bec said.

"Nothing."

"Except that before." Bec said. "In the bathroom."

"Nothing. But sorry."

"If you don't want him, I'll have him."

"No you won't," Kelly said.

"Why not?"

"I said no."

"Do you still get to say no?" Bec said. "After like ten years?"

"Don't be a bitch."

"I'm not. I'm asking. I really would have a try if you're not going to."

"I'm not going to, but don't you either."

"That's kind of greedy."

"I want him around. I don't want him, but I want him around, okay? And I don't want you spoiling it by getting him all into you."

Bec shrugged. Kelly watched her.

"Have you?" Kelly said suddenly.

"Have I what?"

"You know."

Bec looked at her. "Know what?"

"Stay away from him," Kelly said. "Okay?"

"Maybe," Bec said.

She stood up, and went over to the door.

"Do," Kelly said.

Bec didn't answer. Kelly threw a pillow at her. "Hey," Kelly said. "Stay away."

"Maybe," Bec said, and picked up the pillow, and took it with her to her own room. Just to be difficult.

*

Rob came back the next day, and spent it pining after Kelly, trying to talk to her and ask her opinion and be all polite, and then talking to their dad, like that made any difference to whether Kelly would put out. Rob was wasting his time, and it was obvious to everyone, even their mum, that he was wasting his time, and Bec watched, a bit irritated, and a little sorry for Rob, and not sure why she was so concerned.

All the same, she carefully said before dinner that she'd drive Rob home later, so he could drink, and said it front of everyone, so he had to agree. She felt quite clever for that.

She left him alone after that, left him to Kelly and his pining. Then had sex with him out between the windbreak pines on the way to drop him off home. It was good sex. Impersonal but friendly too, and like it had been the day before. Two friends getting each other off, even though they weren't friends.

She liked it.

Afterwards, while driving into town, Rob said, "Kel hasn't changed. I can still see who she used to be inside her."

"She's changed."

"Not where it matters."

"Yeah," Bec said, meaning he was wrong.

"How well do you know her?"

"She's my sister."

"There's some pretty big shit my sister doesn't know about me."

"Yeah," Bec said, thinking. "And some pretty big shit Kelly doesn't know about her sister. Like this."

"Yeah."

"So I guess I know some parts of her very well," Bec said. "Some not at all."

"She's complicated."

"Most people are."

"She really hasn't changed. Not that much. She wants me to prove I want her."

"Is that a good thing?"

"I think so. Since I know."

"Why?" Bec said. "What's the big deal with proving shit to her?"

"I left her," Rob said. "She's never forgiven me."

"And now you want her to?"

He shrugged.

"Oh," Bec said. She drove for a while, thinking. "So, what, you're still in love with her or something?"

"Yeah."

"So it was all a terrible fucking mistake breaking up with her?" Bec said.

"Pretty much."

"You probably shouldn't have just fucked me then."

"Yeah," Rob said, like he actually meant it. "Probably not."

"Like, again."

"I know."

Bec wasn't sure if she should be upset. It felt like she was being used, then pushed aside, even though it was her who'd done the using.

"I don't think Kel'd be impressed," Bec said. "That's all. If you're supposed to be after her."

"Me either."

Rob actually sounded worried, like he might have made a mistake.

"I'm teasing," Bec said.

Rob didn't answer.

"She doesn't care," Bec said. "She doesn't want you back. I'm teasing."

"Yeah," Rob said. "Could you not?"

"Seriously?" Bec said. "With all this, I can't give you shit?"

"I'd rather you didn't."

"Fine," she said, a little irritated.

When they got to his parent's place, the lights were off again. Early risers, she assumed. "Want me to come inside?" she said, expecting him to say no.

He sat there for a while.

"Shall I?" she said.

"Yeah," he said, almost like he couldn't help himself. "All right."

Bec looked at him, surprised. "You're sure?"

He nodded.

"Even with what we just talked about?"

"We talked about it. Now I miss her more."

"Okay," Bec said, not really understanding. "I don't give a shit." She turned off the truck's engine. "Let's go fuck."

*

They had sex in Rob's bedroom, and it was a little bit awkward and a little bit weird and he spent too much time worrying about her making noise, and someone hearing, and asking if she liked this or that and was what he was doing okay. It was like he'd reverted to some insecure earlier version of himself because they were back in his parents' house.

It was awkward, but sexy too. It put her old crush to rest far more thoroughly than sex outside around the farm. After ten years, fucking like they would have done back then was hot. In a bedroom, worrying about being overheard.

"So," Bec said, afterwards, whispering, while Rob kept trying to keep her quiet. "You've had two sisters. That's kind of studly."

"Shouldn't you be going?"

"In a bit."

"Shouldn't you get dressed?"

She was lying on his bed, naked, her clothes across the room. She grinned. "In a bit."

He sighed.

"Two sisters," she said. "Stud."