All Comments on 'Coming Home: Davis Brothers Ch. 03'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
WolfGirl102WolfGirl102about 13 years ago
Aww :(

Awesome as usual but way too short in my opinion lol, anyway can't wait for the next part. (:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A little longer..

Awesome story as usual. However, since we have to wait a bit between chapters, I feel the stories could be a bit longer. Gives us more meat to chew on while waiting for the next course to be served ;D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I love it

but I cant help but feel like brandon is buying his blow jobs.. you know getting him food and letting him stay there..Idk I guess i'll have to wait and see...I really like it.

Contest4JenContest4Jenabout 13 years ago

Oh i so wanted to punch Ben in that chapter and i still wanna punch Brandon. He is playing poor Lonnie :( Anyway love your writing as always. Cheers :D

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago
Loved it

Ben's reaction came across as normal to me from my experience dealing with strong-willed males and broken bones LOL!

And Brandon is so far into denial it hurts to watch him make mistake after mistake while he tries to justify what he feels. That may come back to haunt him. I hope he doesn't hurt Lonnnie too bad before he wakes up.

Excellent chapter, and can't wait for the next one!

julrijulriabout 13 years ago
very real!

Loved it , thank you..... it was a bit of a tease though as it was too short! But then I am not the writer. I am sure its not easy writing like you do. You're one of the very few writers that can compose these stories and have an actual erotic, loving , true to life details that are upbeat and worth re-reading.

thank you so much, I look forward to more of your writing, you are a wonderful story teller.

p.s. Thank you for making Ben see the light, before Benji lost it...It was a torture as anyone ever taken care of someone knows. Glad you gave it a good ending, and did i mention very hot too?

seeker71seeker71about 13 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for another perfect chapter. Just perfect. I eagerly wait for chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Loving every bit of it. This is turning out to be your BEST story Rob. I love how the stories of the two brothers is so effortlessly (it seems) interwoven. Good for Benji for standing up to for himself! I always knew he had something like that in him. Looking after somebody who's convalescing isn't easy and Ben was being an extra pain in the ass. I ADORE Benji's interactions with Toby. Lonnie and Brandon are awesome! I wonder though when Brandom is going to take Lonnie home, and what explaining he's going to have to do. For now Lonnie's a bit of a little secret isn't he?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I've always loved that your twinks are such size queens and I LOL'd when Lonnie fessed up to it! I was so disappointed that Brandon went with a hooker but I guess he's really struggling with himself. I think Lonnie's gotta be really strong for both of them. Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
NO!!!

no, a in, i didnt want it to stop!!! lol...i wanted there to be more and when i got to the end i felt sad. it was an awesome chapter and i want there to be more!!! DONT LEAVE ANY OF US WAITING!!! :D

QhuayLoveQhuayLoveabout 13 years ago
So many questions

I really hope that Brandon nixes the idea of being sex friends with Lonnie soon. It seemed to me like he was kind of teetering on the idea but that's just not right, especially when he notices Lonnie's feelings. I really hope things get better for them soon and I hope Brandon comes to terms with his sexuality before it's too late.

On the other hand, Ben and Benji were good. I adored how Benji took care of his man (and how he found a way to "tame" Ben...at least while he's healing). The recap of their "activities" on the bike was also very HOT.

Now I have so many questions swirling in my head. Will Benji help Brandon come to terms or will Brandon muddle through on his own? And will Brandon bring Lonnie home with him when construction starts? Arghhhh these questions are killing me. Thanks for the wonderful chapter Rob and please update soon! :D

hentaifangirlhentaifangirlabout 13 years ago
Loved It

I have been checking for an update all weekend and was pleasantly suprised when I got ready fo my nightly read. I love this story and I can't wait for the next chapter. I am very interested in seeing the relationship unfold between Lonnie and Brandon.

Your faithful fan!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another fantastic installment!!

Benji was great in this chapter. I'm so glad that he and Ben worked things out!

I hope Brandon figures things out and doesn't hurt Lonnie in the process.

I'm so excited for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved the chapter

This was such a great chapter. Benji handled Ben perfectly. Nice to see that they are now getting along. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Is Brandon going to confide in Ben or Benji about Lonnie? He' s having a hard time figuring things out for himself. Aw but those Davis men are difficult aren't they? How about some insight into Lonnie's life when he's not at the house? I know we're nags but I have to say I can't wait for the next part!

CarelessLoveCarelessLoveabout 13 years ago
Wonderful.

Brandon is thawing around Lonnie and their relationship is well on its way. Loved this chapter. Please write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please Please Please

More More More

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Impatient!

Isn't it time for the next part already? You're killing me here Rob.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
you're the best!

robcub32 - you can never write anything wrong. All your characters just come alive and their emotions are conveyed clearly - you're an absolute genius. The whole bear&twink concept - you are definitely the king of that genre! I can't wait to read the next chapter!!

chavelaprincesschavelaprincessabout 13 years ago
OMG!

I WANT MORE! Why am I still waiting for more damn it?! LOL!

heatherleigh24heatherleigh24about 13 years ago
Waiting.....

I am waiting ever so patiently for Ch: 4.. sigh

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago

Finally Ben such a good chapter

shhh_mellowshhh_mellowabout 12 years ago
Loved it!!!

Your stories are great. thank you :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love it

Your writing is captivating, love the idea of Brandon embracing his need for Lonnie. great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Sucking off a guy who hasn't bathed in a week? That is DISGUSTING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOL Anon!!

Someone is a hygiene prude! LMAO!!

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
A Dificult Patient

With Ben being temporarily disabled, and being such a difficult patient, Benji has a very difficult job caring for him, who was so used to being the one in charge.

The fact that Ben wants to get another motor bike is enough to fill Benji with concern, but Ben tries to reassure him.

This the first big hurdle in their relationship, and Ben needs to accept that he is not in charge at the moment - even to the fact that he probably needs Benji wipe his arse. How humiliating would that be? Just a small thing, but it will become a stronger bond between them. (Been there, done that!)

As Ben begins to heal, I am sure that their love will grow stronger.

Spadger2Spadger2over 5 years ago
Love Conquers All

I cannot understand how I am so moved each time I read through this great story of a loving relationship between two men.

Top marks to Benji for his patience with Ben who was enough to try even the most patient of people.

Thank you, robcub32, for the strength of the Love you portray between two people.

Much Love to you from Patrick.

StrixalucoStrixalucoalmost 2 years ago

I believe this forced reversal of caretaking will be just good for them in the long term. Both individually and for their relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous