Coming Home: Davis Brothers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,338 Followers

Ben let out a soft breath. "I don't deserve you."

"Sure you do. We deserve each other."

"I'll be good from now on."

"You better. But remember this: you be good to me, and I'll be good to you."

Ben groaned as a sly smile spread across Benji's cheeks. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

The couple laid together in silence for a while. Ben thought that Benji had fallen asleep, until the little man stirred and let out a happy sigh. What he wouldn't give to be able to take Benji for a ride on his bike right now. A long ride would go a long way in relaxing both of their nerves. Speaking of the bike...

"Hey, did the insurance company call about my bike?"

"Yeah. The adjuster called while you were sleeping. They said your bike was a total loss and they're sending you a check."

"Fuck. I didn't really see the bike after, see how bad the damage was. Damn. That was a custom Softail. It's gonna take me a while to find a replacement."

Benji sat up, and his jaw dropped open. "What? You're gonna buy another bike?"

"Of course I am," Ben said with a frown.

"But... You got hurt. I don't want you to get hurt again, Ben. What if..." Benji's voice trailed off and he turned away from Ben, trying to hide the pain that was all over his face.

Ben tapped Benji with his cast, urging Benji to looking back at him. "It was an accident, Benji. I could have easily been in an accident with my truck. I'm not gonna let something like that stop me from riding. You understand, don't you, baby?"

Even though the thought scared the hell out of Benji, he did understand. Riding on the bike with Ben was freeing. The pleading look on Ben's face was the clincher. He knew that if he protested enough, Ben would back down and give up riding motorcycles. He couldn't do that to him. "I guess. But, you'll be extra careful, right?"

"I'm always careful. But I'll be extra careful just for you."

"Well, okay..."

Benji slid off to Ben's side and laid his head down on Ben's arm. He found the cast a little too hard, so he lifted his head up and pulled his pillow down a bit, then laid back down. He let his fingers run circles through Ben's chest hair.

Ben pressed his lips to the top of Benji's head. "You can help me find one if you want. Since you'll be riding on back."

Ben felt Benji's body tense up. It seemed his baby was scared of motorcycles now. Benji shook his head. "I don't know, Ben..."

"Don't worry, baby," Ben said quietly, soothingly. "We'll take it slow. We can start off by just sitting on the bike in the garage. Get you comfortable. Maybe get you naked. Then we'll see what happens."

Benji closed his eyes and his dick started to fill and press against Ben's thigh as he thought of that last time they rode. He had acted so slutty, getting naked and begging. Ben didn't even get undressed. He just pulled out his boner, bent him over the bike and took him. Hard and fast.

Benji's face flushed as the memory played in his mind. He ran his tongue over his suddenly dry lips and swallowed and laid his head on Ben's shoulder. "I guess it would be okay to try that."

Ben grinned.

robcub32
robcub32
4,338 Followers