Coming Home: Davis Brothers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,339 Followers

When Ben felt Benji's sphincter relax and open, he began to move. He rocked his hips back and forth, slow and steady. He slicked up a hand and gripped Benji's cock.

Benji moaned and bucked his hips into Ben's slick fist, then pushed back against him. "Oh god, oh god, Ben!"

Ben's mouth clamped onto the side of Benji's neck. He sucked hard, bringing a large angry bruise to the surface. There would be no doubt that Benji was taken now.

"You're mine, baby," he growled into Benji's ear. "No one else touches you, ever." He sucked another hickey in the soft hollow below that ear. His hand moved up and down Benji's dick as he pumped his cock into Benji's ass. He rubbed his mustache against Benji's neck, then slid his mouth down to claim another spot on Benji's neck.

"Yes, Ben, yes. I'm yours, only yours. Ben, you're gonna make me come, please don't stop!"

Ben growled against Benji's neck and sucked harder. His fist moved on Benji's dick in rhythm with the snap of his hips. Benji's body went stiff in Ben's arms. With a sob, he released hard. His body shuddered and Ben felt warm spunk coating his hand, shooting out onto the bed in front of Benji.

Benji's ass contracted rhythmically around Ben's cock, like it was trying to suck him deeper into his body. Ben thrust hard and with a cry of his baby's name, he came inside Benji's quivering channel, filling his tight ass to overflowing with a huge load of hot come.

Ben planted gentle kisses all over his baby, anywhere his lips could reach.

When Ben's cock softened enough for Benji's body to push him out, Benji rolled over and kissed his man deeply. Benji fell asleep in that same position. Laying his head down, softly breathing into Ben's neck while Ben rubbed a big hand up and down his back.

He laid quietly for a while holding Benji while he went over in his mind all of the things he needed to do.

***

Lonnie found Brandon in the garage. He was leaning against his workbench, having a smoke.

"There you are."

Brandon squinted his eyes as he drew in the heated smoke. He held it a second while he looked over at Lonnie's disapproving face. He exhaled. "Yup," he said simply as he looked away from Lonnie.

Lonnie walked up to Brandon and pushed his hands into the front of Brandon's jeans, and linked his hands around his belt. "I thought we were supposed to be getting ready to go? Not sneaking off for a cigarette."

"I needed a smoke."

Lonnie didn't have to be a mind reader to tell that Brandon was nervous about today. He was too, so he couldn't blame the guy for wanting a cigarette to calm his nerves. He tried to make a joke to lighten the mood. "Smoking is bad for you, you know."

"Really? I hadn't heard that," he said dryly.

"I'll make you a deal. Next time you want a cigarette, come find me. I'll give you something else to do."

"Like what?"

"Well, like a neck massage. You seem to like those. Or maybe..."

Lonnie's nimble fingers unbuckled Brandon's belt and he dropped down to his knees as he unzipped. Brandon's semi-hard dick flopped out into the open and Lonnie couldn't help but moan and start to drool at the sight of that slab of uncut meat.

He gripped Brandon's thighs and took him into his mouth. He pushed his foreskin back with his lips, then took the whole thing into his mouth while he still could. Once it started to grow to its full size, he'd never get the whole thing into his mouth, but sure as hell was going to try. He loved to feel Brandon's dick grow from soft to hard in his mouth. He lifted his eyes and stared up at Brandon while he blew him.

Brandon stared down at Lonnie, watching his boy suck his cock. He took a drag of his cigarette, holding it in his right-hand fingers, while his left guided Lonnie's head up and down. He had a feeling that this was going to be his last smoke. Taking a long, final drag, he tossed the butt into the coffee can on the workbench.

He grabbed Lonnie's head with both of his hands. "Yeah, baby, suck my cock."

The head of Brandon's cock tapped the back of Lonnie's throat. Lonnie choked a bit the first time. The second time, he gulped and the head of Brandon's cock slipped into Lonnie's throat. He breathed through his nose, remaining calm. He was moaning and slobbering all over Brandon's shaft. The big man was cursing and groaning loudly, bucking his hips. The drool dripped down, spilling onto Brandon's tightening sack.

"Deep throat me, boy."

Lonnie was getting about eight of Brandon's inches into his mouth and throat now. A little more practice and he'd get it all. The thought made him speed up his motions and increase his suction. He hummed happily, sending vibrations through Brandon's prick right into his core.

"Oh fuck," Brandon grunted, overwhelmed by the sensations of being sucked so fucking deep. "I'm gonna fucking come in your mouth, baby."

With a shout, he bucked forward and unleashed a torrent of spunk into his boy's greedy throat. Lonnie backed off, wanting to savor the taste of Brandon's come as the head spurted jet after jet into his mouth. Lonnie let it pool on his tongue before having to swallow. Once Brandon finally stopped coming, Lonnie used his tongue clean up his balls, and all around the shaft. He took the head back into his mouth and swirled his tongue all around the foreskin.

"God damn, cupcake," Brandon panted.

Brandon helped Lonnie to his feet, pulling him off his cock with a pop. He squatted down in front of the smaller man while undoing his pants. Lonnie was already trembling, and he held onto Brandon's shoulders for support. Brandon spit into his hand and wrapped his fingers around Lonnie's dick. He watched a drop of pre-come ooze out and Brandon swiped his thumb across the head. For a second he wondered what it would be like to taste Lonnie. He moved his hand slowly and steadily. He gave his fist a twist, then flicked his thumb across the head.

Lonnie moaned loudly. Oh god, there was no way he could hold back. Brandon's hand was just too good. Within a minute, he was crying out, pumping his load all over. He splashed Brandon's lips and chin with the first shot, then his shirt, then spurted and oozed all over his hand. Brandon held onto Lonnie's hip with his free hand, trapping him in place and kept teasing the sensitive head with his thumb and fingers, making Lonnie buck and squirm. "Brandon! Oh god, no more!"

Brandon let Lonnie go with a laugh and stood up. After sharing a sloppy kiss, the pair hiked their pants back up. Brandon grabbed Lonnie's hand and led him back towards the house.

He looked down at Lonnie with a smirk. "You should know I smoke a pack a day, so you better buy some knee pads."

They both laughed and Lonnie pushed against his big bear with his shoulder.

***

Lonnie chewed his thumbnail as he followed Brandon down the white, sterile hallway. He felt like his body was going to shake apart from nerves. This was a really big deal, no matter how much Brandon tried to downplay it. Lonnie had avoided going for the past couple of months, but this time Brandon wouldn't take 'no' for an answer. He knew Brandon was right. It was time.

Brandon pulled Lonnie's hand away from his mouth. "It'll be okay, Lonnie."

"Can't help it," he muttered.

"Hey, if I gotta give up smokes, then you gotta give up chewing your thumbnails. If you need something in your mouth, that can be arranged." He groped his crotch in case the innuendo was lost on Lonnie.

"Brandon!" Lonnie hissed, looking around to make sure that they weren't seen or heard. Brandon just laughed. Lonnie didn't think it was possible to embarrass the big man.

Brandon stopped in front of a doorway and took a deep breath. With a smile on his face, he entered the room.

As soon as Lonnie saw the woman seated by the window, he knew that she was Brandon's mom. Though she was frail and thin, he could tell that back in the day she must have been quite the looker. Her auburn hair was mostly gray now, but she had the same beautiful green eyes that Brandon had.

"Hey, mom," Brandon said with a grin.

"My Brandon, you came," Bonnie Davis said as her eyes teared up.

Brandon leaned down and gave her a kiss and hugged her tight. "I come every week, mom." He started to pull back, but then hugged her again. "I love you," he whispered. He let go and stood up, feeling proud of himself for expressing his feelings. Lonnie taught him how important that was. "Ben and Benji are really sorry they couldn't come this week, but they had to go out of town for work."

"Oh, well, my Bennie is so busy. He's very important, you know. Both my boys are."

"Yup, I know. He will be back next week, with a surprise that I know you will love."

She looked over at Lonnie and grinned. "Benji, you came."

She held out her arms for a hug and Lonnie looked at Brandon, unsure of what to do. He moved forward and let himself be pulled down into a warm embrace.

"Mom, that's not Benji," Brandon said. "His name's Lonnie."

"Nice to meet you, ma'am," Lonnie said as he moved back to stand upright. "I'm Lonnie O'Reilly."

Brandon stood beside Lonnie, rubbing circles on his back. "Lonnie's my cupcake, mom. I'm sorry I haven't brought him by sooner. I've been wanting you to meet him since we've moved in together."

"O'Reilly is a good Irish name."

"His daddy's Irish," Brandon said with a smile. "Lonnie's got that Irish spunk in him."

Brandon reached out and rubbed Lonnie's belly and shot him a wink.

Lonnie choked and coughed and looked at Brandon wide-eyed. He didn't miss Brandon's filthy innuendo and he prayed that his mom didn't know what Brandon was joking about.

He was still a little surprised at how Brandon just spoke so comfortably and openly. Brandon had a big grin on his face. He took Lonnie's hand and pulled him closer. He pulled Lonnie's hand up to his mouth and gave it a kiss on the back of his knuckles.

"I love Lonnie, momma."

Bonnie covered her mouth in surprise, then held out her hands. Lonnie hesitantly reached out and took her hands in his as Bonnie looked him up and down, a giddy smile on her face. "Oh, Brandon, I'm so happy for you. I just knew you would find someone. Both of my boys deserve to be happy." Bonnie brushed a hand across Lonnie's cheek. "And she is so, so pretty."

Lonnie's cheeks flushed pink and Brandon tried to suppress a snicker. "Lonnie's a man, momma."

"Oh. I wondered where her boobies were."

"Oh my god," Lonnie groaned under his breath while Brandon laughed out loud.

"Come sit with me, sweetie," she said as she patted the chair next to her.

Lonnie picked up the book of crossword puzzles from the seat and put it on the table and sat down next to Bonnie, who held his hand tightly.

"Your hair is so pretty." She reached up and touched the locks of raven hair that were starting to curl at the base of his neck.

"Thank you, ma'am."

"How did you meet Brandon? Tell me all about it."

Brandon sat down and watched his mom and Lonnie. He was so happy she was having a good day today. And she accepted Lonnie without even batting an eye. As he watched Lonnie and his mom talk about how Lonnie and Brandon met, he never felt happier. He should have brought Lonnie here weeks ago.

"So when are you going to give me grandchildren?" Bonnie asked. She looked Lonnie up and down and frowned. "We might have to get some more meat on your bones. There's no way you're going to push a baby out of those tiny little hips."

Lonnie looked at Brandon helplessly, but Brandon was too busy bent over, clutching his stomach, slapping his foot on the ground and wiping tears from his eyes as he laughed his ass off.

***

When they pulled into the distribution center's warehouse lot, Ben backed the semi-truck into the designated unloading dock. Benji was still amazed at how deftly Ben handled the big tractor trailer. He operated it like it was part of him, so comfortable and effortless.

Ben got out of the truck cab, and then helped Benji down. Benji gave Ben the manifest and the pair walked inside to the receiving office.

"Hey, Ben!" the clerk said cheerfully. "I haven't seen you in a couple of months, right? You training a newbie?"

The guy at the receiving clerk's window was grinning like an idiot, clearly happy to see Ben. Benji felt a rush of jealously go through him. Who did this cute little twink think he was, smiling at his man like that?

Ben smiled back at the twink. "No, this is Benji."

He looked at Benji and gasped. "Benji! It's Chris."

"Oh, hi, Chris." Benji smiled as he reached out and shook his hand. "We used to talk all the time on the phone and email. It's nice to finally put a face to the name."

When Benji was a dispatcher, he used to talk to Chris about once every two weeks. Transfers between their two warehouses were one of Ace's regular long haul routes. Now, Steve handled Chris's account. Duh. Benji should have known that it would be Chris they'd be seeing today. He hadn't been off the job that long to forget.

Ben gave Chris the manifest and they sat down in the trucker's lounge, grabbed a couple of sodas and waited for the truck manifest to be verified.

Once they were all set, they went back to the truck cab and Ben drove the bobtail to a nearby motel off the interstate. As much fun as Benji had in the truck with Ben, he was more than ready to sleep in a real bed.

After checking in, Ben had Benji order room service while he took a quick shower.

When Benji came out of the bathroom after his shower, Ben had dinner all set up at the little table. He had the lights turned down and even had a taper candle lit. Benji smiled and joined Ben at the table, touched by Ben's attempt at being romantic.

Their steak dinner was pretty good for a small town motel, but Benji could tell that Ben was nervous and distracted about something. He asked a couple of times, but Ben just claimed that he was tired after the long drive. Benji thought back to the cute twink at the warehouse.

"How well do you know Chris?"

Ben choked on his bite of potato. He coughed into his napkin and swallowed. "Benji." Shit. This wasn't what this trip was supposed to be about.

"I can tell you're nervous about this trip. Be honest, Ben."

"It's got nothing to do with Chris, baby."

Benji pushed his veggies around with his fork while he stared at his plate. "But you... and him... you fucked him."

"No! I never fucked Chris. A long time ago, we hooked up once. He blew me. That was all. That was before you even started working at Ace. I swear, Benji."

"I'm sorry, Ben. I guess I'm just jealous." Benji's eyes started to get a little misty. "He's cute." Benji sniffled and then turned up his nose. "But he's a slut. I can tell by the way he was flirting with you."

Ben reached across the table and squeezed Benji's hand. "There's no reason to be jealous. I don't want anyone but you. Not now, not ever. Besides, Chris can't hold a candle to you. You're fucking adorable. And you keep me more than satisfied in the bedroom."

Benji blushed and rolled his eyes. "Well, he better keep his hands and eyes off you."

"You don't have anything to worry about."

Benji picked up his fork and started to eat, dropping the subject. Ben let out a sigh of relief.

As they finished up their dinner, Ben tried his best to stay calm and relaxed. He wanted the rest of the evening to be perfect for Benji.

"This is super good," Benji said as he took another bite of the dessert they were sharing. The buttery cake had a layer of pudding and sliced fruit in the middle, topped with whipped cream and a chocolate covered strawberry.

"Mm-hmm," Ben grunted as he stared down at the plate.

Ben scooped a bite and chewed it, swallowing loudly. His relaxation techniques weren't working. He couldn't get his nerves under control. Benji probably thought he was completely nuts.

He looked up when he heard Benji softly laughing. His eyes widened as Benji leaned over the table and licked his chin.

"Mmm. Whipped cream."

Ben's mouth fell open and his cock stiffened in his jeans, pushing painfully against his zipper. He looked down at the cake. "Hurry up and eat, baby," he husked.

Benji smiled and scooped another big spoonful. Ben watched the spoon as it went into Benji's mouth. When he saw a glint of metal, he reached out and tried to stop Benji, but it was too late.

"Ow!" Benji cried out as he cupped his hand over his mouth.

His eyes widened as he looked at Ben in shock. He cupped his hand under his mouth and pursed his lips and spit out a small piece of metal. "What the--"

Benji looked down at the gold ring he held in the palm of his hand. He picked up the ring with his fingers and stared at it. The gold domed style band was heavy, wide and masculine.

Ben watched Benji stare at the ring, holding it in his shaking hand. Shit. His stomach started to churn when Benji didn't respond. This was the worst idea ever. What the hell was he thinking hiding it in the dessert? Then Benji looked up at him. Benji's jaw quivered and tears welled up in his eyes.

Ben swiftly moved in front of Benji, turning his chair as he did. He got down on one knee and gripped his baby's hands tightly. "I know I'm supposed to give a big speech here, but I'm not good with words, baby, but... You're mine and I want everyone to know it. In sickness and in health, right? Will you marry me, Benji?"

Benji nodded frantically and the tears finally spilled over. Ben slid the ring onto Benji's finger and kissed him. Benji held Ben's face in his hands and returned his kiss with equal passion. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

Ben lifted his new fiancรฉ up, tossed him over his shoulder and carried him to the bed, where he proceeded to ravish him.

All night long.

Three times.

robcub32
robcub32
4,339 Followers