Coming of Age Celebration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pleezer4U
Pleezer4U
20 Followers

Then, as if on cue the doorbell rang and there was Michelle standing there looking her very best. She was looking even more enticing than I remember her. Her short blonde hair was shining and her pouty lips were bright red and as usual, her cheeks were naturally bright red.

I invited her in and I could not take my eyes off of her she had worn a white mini-skirt, pink tube top and very sexy black nylons and to top it off she was wearing the sexiest high heels that I had ever seen. I was almost drooling and Katy asked Michelle if she stopped and picked up a change of clothes for her and Michelle replied that she had.

Michelle also, brought some non-alcoholic beer and it was ice cold. Michelle offered each of us one and we sat and talked about how kinky this was. Just the three of us alone at my house and how she was so excited about getting to know me better. She had told me stories of how Katy and her went to all these parties in high school and these clubs. Michelle and Katy agreed that the guys they met were only interested in themselves and not satisfying them.

I promised Michelle that I would not disappoint her and Katy told her what a treat she was in for. Katy then excused herself to put her makeup on and change into the clothes that Michelle had brought for her. Michelle asked if I would mind if she sat next to me and I said please do.

As Michelle sat down and made her self comfortable, I caught a glimpse of her white creamy thighs and what appeared to be light colored panties. She caught me staring and blushed and I said I was sorry for being so rude. Michelle asked if I like what I see and I said baby you are so sinfully sexy. After I said that, Michelle leaned over and placed her hand on my crotch and kissed me hard on the mouth. Her lips were so sweet and inviting, I felt her tongue brush across my teeth and I opened my mouth fully to accept her kiss.

After a long sensuous kiss, I asked her if she thought Katy would be upset and she laughed and said no way, they share guys all the time. All I could think of is how lucky I was today. Michelle began rubbing my cock gain and it responded almost immediately to her touch. I groaned softly and Michelle kissed me again and I responded this time by putting my arms around her waist and pulling her body to me and I sucked on her bottom lip as she frantically probed my mouth.

I could not help but reach up under her tight little skirt and inch my finger along the inside of her thigh until I reached her panties and to my delight, they were already moist with anticipation. I cupped her pussy in my hand and she hissed in my ear,don't stop baby, please don't stop.

I was so horny now, I eased her back on the sofa and threw her legs over my shoulders and pushed her skirt up as far as I could and started sucking her pussy right through her panties. Michelle went crazy with desire and immediately started humping my face as I sucked, bit and chewed at her panties. Instinctively, she grabbed my ears and held on for dear life as she experienced a horrendous orgasm. As she was coming, I held her panties to one side and lapped up every drop of her juices,

Michelle was so turned on; she was twisting from side to side as I continued eating her long after her orgasm had subsided. When she eventually stopped flailing around, she collapsed in my arms and complimented me on my skills. She said no guy has ever done that to her before me. I told her that I was glad to please her so well. I told her that she was looking so hot that I could not keep my hands off of her.

I immediately started kissing Michelle passionately between her legs again, at he same time; I rolled her nylons down her legs and kissed her thighs. When I reached her feet I sucked on her gorgeous toes with painstaking care to each one. Michelle was delirious with pleasure and I gently worked my way up her legs back to her panties. Once I got to her panties, Michelle was screaming my name and begging me not to stop.

While Michelle was still quivering from yet another orgasm, I asked her to stand up and she did. I steadied her on her feet, then I got down on my hands and knees and she parted her thighs for me while I pulled her soaking wet panties off with my teeth. By now Michelle was trying to squat, so I could pleasure her more forcefully with my tongue.

Michelle uttered a suggestion to me between gasps that she wanted to ride my face because my beard tickled her pubic mound and she enjoyed that. I told her that she smelled and tasted divine. I sat down on the floor and allowed Michelle to put her legs over my shoulders and rest her thighs around my neck and hold on tight. She did as I suggested and squealed with sadistic glee as I chewed, sucked and kissed her pussy unmercifully.

I have never experienced such a wild woman before and she was so juicy and wet. I thought she would never stop coming on my face. I held her ass cheeks tight with both hands, while she pulled my ears frantically.

When Michelle managed to calm down, she carefully sat down beside me and hugged me tightly and said that t was absolutely wonderful.

I was worn out myself and I just got started, so I went to the downstairs bathroom to clean up and when I came back I could not believe my eyes. Michelle was lying on the sofa with her miniskirt pulled up almost to her hips and Katy was sitting next to her in a sexy light blue negligee and the tiniest pair of black bikini panties that I have ever seen. Katy had her lips painted bright red and she had completely applied all of her makeup.

I was salivating at this lovely sight; these two young girls were begging me to ravish them. Katy just smiled wickedly and asked if I like what I see and all I could mutter was ohhh yessss. These two lovely girls made a great team for seducing a horny guy like me. Michelle invited me to sit between her and Katy and before I sat down, Michelle removed her sexy pink tube top and let her ample breasts stand out.

What happened next was more than I could stand, Katy reached down an unzipped my pants, while Michelle started kissing me all over, then Michelle pulled my cock out and kissed the head of it and it sprang to attention. Without any provocation, Katy leaned across me and embraced Michelle and they started making out while both of them were still fondling my balls and cock.

I was so hot right now; I had to have both of them tonight, without a doubt. I felt as if I was in a dream, these two young sexy girls were both

Moaning and French kissing each other and simultaneously giving me a hand job. While the girls were wrapped up in one another, I managed to slip my hand inside Katie's sexy negligee and insert two, then three fingers into her squirming pussy. She immediately started grinding her lovely ass on my hand and making a muffled yelping noise.

Michelle pulled away from Katy and realized what she was so excited about and giggled. I invited her to sit on my lap while I fingered Katy and Michelle hopped right onto my cock like she was mounting a horse and her pussy was so slippery and tight. I almost came right then, she moaned in ecstasy as she rode me and within minutes, her and Katy were humping like rabbits.

Katy came first with a flood of an orgasm; she locked her lips onto mine and forced her tongue down my throat. I managed to almost insert my entire fist into that tiny pussy; she was so tight and wet. Michelle latched her luscious lips onto Katie's tits and we were just a group of grunting and gasping perverts. I loved every minute of it and within minutes, we all were writhing in climactic ecstasy. I was humping Michelle so hard; she had to grip my shoulders with all of her might just to hang onto me.

We were a sight to behold I am sure, we must have looked like a group of sex crazed perverts playing twister. Not to mention the noises of utter bliss and complete mutual satisfaction. I have never had such a violent and copious orgasm ever. If I died right then, I would truly have died a content man. After we finally came to our senses and untangled ourselves. I told the girls that they sure knew how to treat a guy and they responded that they have had three-way sex before, but never on this level.

Michelle and Katy said that they have been having sex since they were old enough to date and never did they enjoy it so much as tonight.

I in turn told them that we'd call thistheir coming of age Celebration.

Both girls agreed that it was a fantastic way to celebrate and they wanted to trade positions and celebrate again. There was no way on earth that I could deny these girls and myself this exquisite sex.

To this day, I think about that wonderful day with two of the sexiest girls that I ever met.

Pleezer4U
Pleezer4U
20 Followers
12