All Comments on 'Coming Out with the Truth Ch. 06'

by zolia_lily

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
lilruby13lilruby13over 13 years ago
Cant get enough

I am so hooked on this story. Even though John is completely clueless I love him as a character. Chapter 7 asap I'm dieing to know what happens <3

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 13 years ago
Grrr

Okay I now want to beat John within a inch of his life, poor Keith deserves better and I hope he gets it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
not again

Please tell me now if you are going to end this the same shitty way the Alex series ended and I will promise never to read anything of yours again

poisonedLustpoisonedLustover 13 years ago
great chapter.

All of the emotions are very strong.It was a great read from them making love to them breaking up.I do like John, I think its not always that easy to break away from something you have been doing your whole life.Give him a break..:)

BluMoonChildBluMoonChildover 13 years ago
Awww...

My heart (what little I have) is breaking. More! More! More! You have such a good story going here. A very well written emotional roller coster. The frustrations of both John and Keith are very believable. And although John's an idiot (I say this with affection), I hope that he'll realize that he's about to lose the best person that's ever come into his life. On the same note Keith needs to ball up (again, I say this affection), quit being a pansy and break his foot off in John's ass. Joel, all I can say is, poor love sick puppy. You'll find someone soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I want Keith to find someone that's proud to be with him, that will acknowledge, talk to, and touch him in public without furtively glancing around to see if there are witnesses. And at this point, I'm not certain I want it to be John. What a self centered ass.

I really hope Keith finds his backbone, and cuts John off completely until he digs his balls out from whatever crevice they're hiding in and mans up.

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruover 13 years ago
That's right!!

Take another little piece of my heart. Take it, chew it up, throw it in the dirt, stomp it to absolute mash, and when it's totally unrecognizable, then make a feeble attempt to shove it back in my chest, with a bit of sea salt on the side... God you're good... Give us more, darling, and don't listen to these scamps who are whining little bitches. This is how it's done. Torture your reader, beat them to within an inch of their life, and then take that inch, too!! More... more... more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

I think you are a very talented writer and I cannot wait to see what happens next. I would love more of John's thoughts to see what he thought about Keith's confession and what he's going to do now, I hope he's miserable over it in the next chap....I really just cannot wait to read the next one! Please write more and post it soon :)

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
Ouch

Jeez, anyone got any extra kleenex?!? Please post the next chapter soon, I gotta know how this is going to turn out! I kind of hope they can work it out, but that's going to be a huge hurtle to jump, no doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Now this is some quality writing right here! :)

Can't wait to find out what's next. I've bookmarked this story so I can check it everyday...muhaha. I LOVE TECHNOLOGY :P

it's getting intense. intense. not sure how John's going to get out of this one. IDIOT. how could he let a wonderful guy like Keith go? a relationship is between TWO PEOPLE? (or more...if you like that kind of thing ;) what kind of jerk decides to have a one sided relationship? that's not a relationship. that's like screwing a plastic doll. don't care about their feelings.

come on john! you're a caring man. show a little emotion!!!!! be A MAN! and kiss Keith on the lips and don't let him out of your sight. :D

*but i'll let YOU write the story...LOL

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 13 years ago
WAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

i think i cried more than Keith did. i so wanted EM to out John to his sister. Seriously how much of a clueless SOB could he be? Graeme? what an ARSE! i want this to work out for keith because he deserves love; but i am not sure he needs to be with an arse like john.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

G-d I love this story. But damn, I wish one of those men would man up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

I think I cried from the point where John didn't stand up for Keith all the way till the end. The writing is really good and I can't wait to read more. Please post the next chapter soon! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Woohoo! I was so excited to see another chapter up so fast! And It definatly didnt disapoint. I think I cried all the way through to the last word. Im pretty sure I would classify this as the most intense chapter so far. I hope to see more soon!

SecretDeviantSecretDeviantover 13 years ago
I agree with Em!

John definetly needs the ever loving crap slapped out of him and if I was Keith I def would have slapped him!

Side note: Loved the chapter, very well written and as you can see by my outrage I'm very into the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

OH GOD I loved it, loved it, loved it, but it was soo sad, poor Keith I just wanto to give him a big hug

and as for John I hate him but love him at the same time and still wish they'd be together

can't wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fantastic

Glad you updated so quickly. I really do adore this story. John makes me unbelievably sad and insanely angry at the same time. What happened to make him so scared? Oh, but I can't help but love them together; when they're good- they're sooooo good.

pizzaboyatdoorpizzaboyatdoorover 13 years ago

OK....now you have me officially HOOKED! :)

More! More! More!

By the way....did I mention: MORE!!!

Bill_MonosandBill_Monosandover 13 years ago
I've finally gotten here!!

This is amazing Sweetie!

I so wasn't expecting the twist with the police but it was very well done and wonderfully original.

Onto part seven....

-Billy xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what?????

OH.MY.GOD!!!

what the hell's wrong with John????

if my boyfriend's like that, he'll never ever see me again!

SoullessCynnerSoullessCynnerover 13 years ago
Fuck

I felt so anxious and tense through this whole chapter. I really want to know what had John so scared to come out, but I suspect it has something to do with the family he doesn't talk to if he can help it. The twist with the police was awesome, and just what Keith needed to finally spur him into talking -okay, shouting- to John what he wanted from their relationship. And now, I am going to read the next -last?- part.

--Soulless

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*sniffle*

This was almost unbearably heartbreaking. Just incredible. Thank you for pulling something so wonderful out of your brain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Pfft!

There is no reason good enough for Keith to take John back. He's a prick!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 13 years ago
All those who's mouths are still on the floor....

Pick them up please and read the next chapter :)

*picking up my mouth

julrijulriover 12 years ago
Lord i knew it!

Okay, my stomach has been in a knot for 3 hours now reading all this. you think im going to be able to sleep tonight after this. oh my..... John does so need his ass kicked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This chapter made me SOOOO angry

Asshole, scumbag, filth, piece of garbage, shitheel- how could someone do that to anyone, regardless of whether they love them or not. Just like Keith said, John could've found a way to give an alibi without anyone finding out they were a couple. Just a few words and the fact that he's a cop would've solved everything.

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago
well 5 stars

i think there should be a 10 star vote for stories of this caliba......this is one of a kind... fantastic story and read.....

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
I agree dinkyboots

If there was 10 stars I would have given it too. I am so mad at John, he has the same thoughts but wants his cake and eat it too. Fear cripples but ffs how can he not be man enough when he is the Sherriff, I know Aussie here too, but that is no excuse for what he did and more importantly didn't do!! Rant over

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Awwww - Joel is a sweetie. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

It was so real! The way keith and john fought at the end was actually perfect. Felt very realistic and honestly if this was a play i would totally line up to play keith ( even if i am a girl) simply perfect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First, you are a great writer and this is a great story. Second, it is so fucking frustrating as a reader. If these were 18 year olds in high school, it might be barely tolerable. But there is no way that a grown, responsible, caring, intelligent man like John could be so damn clueless. It’s just not believable in this context!! I first thought John’s actions were based in fear or cowardice, but now it seems there’s a whole lot of ignorant dumbass mixed in too. It is simply implausible that after their immediate attractions, their fiery chemistry, their declarations of wanting more on the very “first” night, and six or more months of intimacy (way beyond just awesome sex) that John could still be so disconnected to not realize why Keith was angry and hurt at his “inactions” of not being his alibi! As was said, he didn’t even have to come out to do it. Plus is it really still a secret? They spend so much time together (not just in private at Keith’s) but outside in public as well, at Jim’s, Sarah’s etc. Someone would pick by up on how they act. Sarah lives across the damn street! If Joel figured it out (ok by saying stalking a bit but still) then it isn’t too tough for others to perceive. I hope the next chapter gives Keith a HEA.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous