All Comments on 'Coming Together at Christmas'

by SweetWitch

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
DesertPirateDesertPirateover 16 years ago
Thank You!

Having this post on Christmas is a real present to your fans! A really nice update of the gang from your best story so far. You made them seem real and Daniellekitten has done the same for the rest of the Hunter clan, that it's nice to see how things are. Really good story and a treat!

Thank You Molly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You've done the Hunters proud, Mol, something

I think no one but you could do. I'm so proud of what you've managed to accomplish this year and know that next year your star is going to shine! I'll be saying, I knew her when she posted for free! Thanks for taking my Hunters and giving them a Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awww so sweet

Yeah that's what christmas is about. Absolutely brilliant. Thank you for all the wonderful stories you've shared with us. Merry Christmas

smidgeonsmidgeonover 16 years ago
Wonderfully warm

That was an unexpected yet very welcome gift! You did a wonderful job bringing them all together, and yes, I got that warm, fuzzy "awww" feeling while reading it. Well done! And happy holidays to you and yours :-)

cancapercancaperover 16 years ago
tis good

families and christmas are it for meand your story say it very well thanks steve

Marines_Lady_15Marines_Lady_15over 16 years ago
Wonderful!

It's always awesome to get a follow-up story! Are you thinking of making one for Julie and the agent? Or updating any of the other Dixon members?

wbbgme01wbbgme01over 16 years ago
Great Story

A great ending to a fantastic story. Wishing you and yours

a very Merry Christmas!!

sharonasharonaover 16 years ago
Fantastic!

An awesome story and a wonderful way to bring all of the characters together.

lillipslillipsover 16 years ago
Absolutely Perfect

You have done it again and I Thank you for doing it so well!!!

It was Wonderful seeing the Hunter Clan together and Happy.

New lives filled with Love , you can't get better then that.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and thank you for your wonderful stories ,heres to the New Year and more stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Woohoo!

A wonderful story. Thank you so much for writing this. It's great to hear about the characters again and it's a wonderful Christmas story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I would like to thank you first for dire straits it was a very exciting story. second this story needs to be continued into hunter & emmas twilight years!s.

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
So good, and would love some more

I'm not sure if this was a one-shot deal but I'd love to see it continue. I am so glad I read Dire Straits in its entirety before you removed it from the site. It was a great read! Reading this Christmas story was a wonderful way to take another peek into those lives. Thank you!

docjessdocjessover 16 years ago
Excellent, Molly

You dun it up good. Wish you would keep writing here, I miss your stories

Jorel1455Jorel1455over 16 years ago
Very Merry Christmas

Well done, Sweet Witchy Lady. You blend the families quite seamlessly. It would be nice to see some continuation of the joined families in the future. Thanks again for sharing your great talent.

Blueheart0Blueheart0over 16 years ago
Beautiful

What a perfect follow-up for the trauma that came before. Thank you.

Mark_IlaanMark_Ilaanover 16 years ago
Love it

Mols, this was great. How am I supposed to compete with it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
i suppose

it was a g00d read buT it felt incomplete.

starry_nightstarry_nightover 16 years ago
Wonderful

Judah and Emma make a lovely couple. Love the reaction Judah has when he realizes he's going to be a father...from unnecessarily tucking blankets onto Emma to shouting so that the whole world knows how lucky he feels. It's always great to hear about the Hunters and their ever-growing family. Thank you for this heartwarming story!

stf270870stf270870over 16 years ago
Lovely glimpse into their lives!!!!

I absolutely love the Hunters... and your stories... and it was great to see all of them again! Would love to see more of them... does anyone know where daniellekitten has gone.. she's just dropped off the site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love it!

Aw! That was a great story! I loved it! I love the hunter clan! tho i am very upset that dk would all the sudden just leave Lit! But your still one of my favorites! Cant wait for more stories! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I don't understand!

Obviously, my leaving to go home to my family for Christmas was a mistake. I get back, and not only has DK left, but you've pulled all your stories! I don't have an account here, but I read all your stories faithfully. The last I heard DK said she wouldn't let some (you-know-what) run her off, but there she goes. You never said anything about pulling Cloak Of Lies, where did it go? I read that story SEVERAL times. I understood about pulling Dire Straits, you explained that,and I accepted it. But,this is too much, you've pulled EVERYTHING! In addition, it's like DK never was, I can't find a comment from her, no stories, her name vanished. What is going on here? How do I find out? Please help me, someone, to know what went wrong over Christmas break that I missed? I don't leave a lot of comments, but I do comment when warranted, and I've never been less than complimetary. However, this time I feel cheated, I don't like it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SAD

Last poster go to the main page Selena has an article on how to get in touch with Danielle,[the old one ]someone is still using the name DANIELLEKITTEN,who that is goodness knows

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 16 years ago
This is Daniellekitten

the one and only. I reactivated my name because I heard some pissant was thinking of taking it and using it and in not a very complimentary way. If you want to reach me and find out where I'm posting my work now, just write at RedSilkCamisole@aol.com. Thanks muchly.

ann_on_em_esann_on_em_esover 16 years ago
Don't cha...

...think that someone who had a temper tantrum when she didn't get her way, pulled her stories, left the site, then came back less than a week later but refuses to write for said site should NOT be allowed in the AUTHOR'S HANGOUT? After all, isn't the AUTHOR'S HANGOUT for AUTHOR'S on Literotica? Of which she is not. Thanks for your time.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Wonderful

Great story. I read most of your stories before you removed them and am so happy you are getting published.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Story

This was a great story. It continues the story of the Hunter clan which Daniellekitten was writing about. I loved it. Please, please continue this series. I really miss Daniellekitten, but your story is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Only a Twatwaffle would write this:

Ann, sounds like sour grapes... someone has made it as a true author, having graduated to the "published" leagues, and now you're not happy having her around campus, and want your sorority sisters to do what? Join your hissy-fit?

Don't cha...

01/14/08 by ann_on_em_es

...think that someone who had a temper tantrum when she didn't get her way, pulled her stories, left the site, then came back less than a week later but refuses to write for said site should NOT be allowed in the AUTHOR'S HANGOUT? After all, isn't the AUTHOR'S HANGOUT for AUTHOR'S on Literotica? Of which she is not. Thanks for your time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
coming together at christmas

it a great story. i am hoping you will bring back dire straits. i would love to read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great addition

I am so glad you finally decided to add to the story, but i also hope you'll put dire straits back on since i would very much like to read it again

WritingKnightWritingKnightalmost 16 years ago
Awesome Read

Wonderful pace, lovingly told, and filled with all the things that make a this wonderful genre what it is. This isn't a story, though, it's a world, the kind of writing that one would expect to see if they were to travel to the story's origin. Thank you for the great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very loving story

very sweet story, i didn't know any of the backgrounds of the story but it was a very breezy read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thanks

Like one of my long ago Christmases, thank you.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Where are the stories that preceed this one?

Have you written under another name?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

It looks like it would be a wonderful story but it starts in the middle and ends before the story does. I gave it a 4* rating based on other stories you have written other wise it would have been a2*.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenalmost 3 years ago

Even though this was written sooo long ago, it was still a good story and I was very happy with what and how you had written about my Hunters. That family is still hear and dear. I miss talking to you as well. I hope you are still writing.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

Loved it.

It would probably would have been even better if I had the context of the stories that obviously preceded it.

Unfortunately it looks like any of yours or Daniellekitten's precursor stories have moved on to bigger and better pastures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetWitch@SweetWitch
586 Followers
Out now on eXcessica.com ~ Shelter from the Storm. Shelter From The Storm has proven it is among the best stories published in 2008, earning a top 10 finish in the Romance Novel category of the annual Preditors & Editors reader's poll. After tens of thousands of votes...