Command and Control Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, let me help you. A good friend of mine was at that meeting with you and she hypnotized you, and then forced you to perform oral sex on her. Does that ring any bells?"

I tried to take what she told me, and use the information along with the remnants of the story that I was able to dredge up from my memory, to piece together that missing narrative. But I was still unable to do so, and I just stared at her, shaking my head.

I saw Elizabeth get up from her chair, and come around the coffee table to sit down on it, facing me. She leaned forward, close enough that I could smell the sweat on her from her workout at the gym, placing her face just inches from mine. "Pussy licking, Bob – my friend forced you to lick her pussy. She sat on a chair, spread her legs, and had you stick your tongue right up her cunt. How about that, you remember that now?"

The rudeness of the words coming out of her mouth were a shock. I had never recalled her using language like that in all the years I knew her. The words must have had the desired effect, because I now began to remember what happened in Kansas City. I had a very faint memory of being in Noreen Taylor's hotel room, with my head under her dress, as I licked her pussy – something that I would never have willingly done.

The recognition of what had transpired must have begun to flash across my face, as Elizabeth smiled and said, "That's right, Bob, you're remembering now, aren't you?"

I nodded, and simply said, "Yes, I think so."

Elizabeth got up and returned to her chair. "Well, I'm glad you do remember, Bob, because let me tell you, my friend Noreen certainly remembered it. She said you were very talented with your tongue, and I'm not talking about in a way that would impress the audience at a scholarly talk you were giving." With this, she gave a hearty laugh, and sat back in her chair.

I understood enough now of what was going on to be greatly embarrassed by what she was saying. I must have turned beet red, and I felt very warm all of a sudden.

"Well, try as you want, Bob, you are unable to resist anything I tell you to do, as long as you are under the hypnotic spell in which I've placed you. I can't tell you how happy I was to get that phone call from Noreen after the Kansas City meeting, when she told me what she had done to you. We've both known for years that you're a big fucking pig, and she had waited a long time to get back at you. And I've been looking forward to an opportunity to put you in your place also."

My cognitive functioning was starting to recover enough that I could form a question. "What is it you want, Elizabeth?" I asked questioningly.

"Oh, don't you worry, Bob. You'll find out in short order. Let me say that I'm not going to do anything that will do any permanent damage to you, but I am certainly going to take advantage of the situation as much as I can. I was very pleasantly surprised that I was able to get to you as quickly as I have. After working out at the gym this afternoon, as I was driving past campus I saw your car leaving the garage, and followed you. As luck would have it, you stopped to do some shopping. Perfect!"

"Wait a minute, Elizabeth, you. . . " I tried to say, but before I could go any further, she cut me off.

"Forget about it, Bob. As long as you're under the hypnosis, you'll do everything – and I mean everything – I tell you."

Somehow, I knew that she was telling the truth, as much as I wanted to argue with her, so I gave up. "What is it you want?" I inquired.

"That's much better, Bob," she laughed. "And I'm happy to tell you what's going to happen tonight. First, I'm going to take personal advantage of the situation, to see for myself just how much are your, how shall I put this, 'oral talents.' Then, as I told you, I'm going to be having some friends over later tonight, and I'm going to give them the chance to see just what you can do. In fact, I just emailed them and let them know that tonight was the night. I'd been prepping them for this for over a week now, and they're all ready and rearing to go," she said with another laugh.

Hearing this sent off warning bells in my head. Something about a group of women here in Elizabeth's house made me realize that what was going on was not right, but when I tried to object, I just couldn't find the words.

Elizabeth must have seen the look on my face, and realized what I was struggling with. "Give it up, Bob, as much as you may want to resist, you can't. You'll have no option but to obey the commands of the person who put you under the spell." Pointing to herself, she went on, "And that's me!"

I just sat there numbly, listening to her words and trying to make sense of them.

"So tell you what, champ. Here's how we're going to get started. I need to get cleaned up, and have a little supper before the other women get here, but before I do, I thought we'd have a little fun. So follow me." With that, she rose, and I did the same, following her as she walked off. She headed up a flight of stairs to the second floor. As we climbed the stairs my face was level with her large ass, which was well outlined in the Spandex workout pants that clung to it, leaving every curve displayed. She was quite a bit larger than any of the women I had dated since my divorce, and was not the kind of woman I would be attracted to.

I continued to follow her as she entered what must have been her bedroom. There was a large king-sized bed with a headboard and footboard, with what looked like an expensive, hand-sewn quilt on it. She pulled back the quilt, exposing the sheets, and said to me, "Lie down on the bed on your back, with your head on those pillows."

I walked over to the bed, and climbed up onto it and lay down. Somehow, I had a very faint sense of what was to come. I couldn't foresee all of it, but I had a very hazy sense of where this was going.

Elizabeth began to peel off her t-shirt, which exposed what looked like a sports bra. "Whew, that was quite a workout I had today – it was pretty warm in there and I was really sweating." She expelled a big breath as she reached behind her and undid her bra, exposing a very large set of tits, which immediately flopped down on her belly. Propped up on the pillows as I was, I easily saw their creamy whiteness, each one topped by a caramel-colored areola with a quite prominent nipple in the middle. Exposing them to the air must have stimulated her, because each seemed to grow under my observation, from roughly pencil eraser-sized to more the size of a thimble in length and girth.

She then reached down, and putting her fingers into the waistband of the Spandex pants, pushed them down her ample thighs, exposing a pair of light blue panties. Or at least what must have started as light blue panties, because patches, including the gusset, were now stained a much darker shade of blue. "Yeah, I was definitely sweating in that gym," she said as she rolled the panties down her legs and looked at them, noticing the stains. I immediately saw that she was one of those women who trimmed her pussy; it was quite clear that it was not a full bush, but there was enough hair there to show that she did not shave. I also spotted what looked like beads of sweat stuck in the short hairs.

She kicked her clothes off to the side of the room, and proceeded to climb up on the bed. It was at this point that there was no doubt as to her intent. As she knee-walked her way up the bed toward my head, the scent of her sweat of which she had been speaking was unavoidable. She was quite pungent, and as she got closer, I could see her body still had the sheen of sweat on it in parts.

Elizabeth swung her large right leg over my chest, and straddled me. I felt the dampness of her crotch through the shirt on my chest, and looked up at her face, beyond the swell of her stomach and large tits. She was smiling down at me. "Let's see just how good you are, Bob."

With this she scooted further up my chest, dragging what I could now feel were her pussy lips across my shirt. I could feel it growing damp as she got to my chin, and having done so, just slightly rose up on her knees, enough to bring her crotch right above my mouth. As she did this, I realized that what I thought was sweat on her panties and in her pussy hairs was not only sweat. The smell of her arousal quickly engulfed me, as she lowered herself down on to my lips.

My first instinct was to pull away, as the aroma emanating from her pussy was almost stifling. As I tried to turn my head to the side, she placed both her hands over my ear, yanking me back into place. "Don't even think about it," she said, her voice turning now to a more stern menacing tone. "You know what to do – start serving me, you pig." She used her thighs to pin my arms down to the bed, rendering them useless as a tool to fight her.

Defeated, and unable to conjure up either the mental or physical strength to resist her, I relented. I gingerly pushed my tongue between my lips, and tentatively ran it up and down the outer portion of her hair. My first instinct was right; it was clear that the wetness on her pussy was due as much, if not more, to sexual arousal as it did to sweat. It was readily apparent that this whole scene was turning her on.

I licked like this a few times, up and down, until I heard her say with the same stern tone, "I don't have all night – I told you I was having guests. Stop being such a pussy and get your tongue in there." With this she laughed at her own joke, and ground her crotch even tighter onto my mouth.

I realized I had no choice, and pushed my tongue out further. The combination of her grinding onto my mouth and my extended tongue resulted in forcing it between her labia and into her pussy. My tongue was immediately bathed in her arousal, as the wetness started seeping out of her pussy, down my tongue, and into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around, touching the sides as well as top and bottom of her vagina.

"That's a good boy, you're such a good pussy licker, keep going" I heard her say, as she now was leaning forward and grabbing onto the headboard. Her huge tits, topped by nipples that had grown even further, were now hanging down right over my head. I knew that I was going to get no relief until I finished the job, so I did my best to use my tongue to stimulate her.

"Keep going, you little slut," she urged me on, as she continued to grind her pussy against my face. The short hairs were starting to feel rough against my face, even though she was lubricating it with copious amounts of fluid that was running down my cheeks as well as into my mouth. I don't think I had ever experienced a woman with as wet a pussy as this one. I could feel the rivulets running down my cheeks and pooling at the back of my neck as I had to continually swallow to keep from having her wetness build up in my mouth.

This continued for a few more minutes, and I thought I felt her orgasm beginning to build. I hoped that the end would soon be near, as I knew that most women were very sensitive after an orgasm received via oral sex, and would not want more ministrations. I pushed my tongue in and out, laving as much of the surface area inside her pussy as I could, hoping this would push her over the edge. But just as I thought she was getting to the point of no return, I felt her rise up and pull off of my mouth.

"Very good, little boy," she continued with her verbal humiliation of me. "But I'm not quite ready to cum yet." She scooted down my body, now placing her sopping pussy over my crotch. To my surprise, as she did this I realized that I was quite hard, and I could feel the wetness of her pussy soaking my pants. "What the fuck," I thought, being conscious enough to realize that I should not be turned on by this humiliation and servitude.

Before I could think more about it, however, I saw one of her large tits descending toward my face. "Open up, slut," she commanded, slapping me not so lightly on the cheek, as the nipple approached my mouth. Unable to resist, I did as she said, and a very large nipple plopped into my mouth. As I closed my lips over it, I felt her tit pressed against my face, and came to realize that she must be sweating even further as I felt the wetness of her tit against my skin.

I rolled my tongue over the nipple, which felt very rough. I used my lips to pull it away from her tit, and as I heard a moan escape her mouth, I realized she liked that. I continued that for a few moments until she pulled it away from me. I gasped for a quick breath, and as I did, she shifted over and dropped her other tit into my mouth. "Now this one," she said.

I did the same to her other tit, feeling the nipple grow even larger in my mouth. Another couple of minutes of this, and she pulled back up again.

"Very good, pig," she said. I looked up at her and saw that there was now a sheen of sweat over her entire body. She rose up over my crotch and began to scoot back up again, and as she did, the cool air on my crotch made me realize that her arousal had soaked right through my pants. She dropped her pussy onto my mouth again, and said with a laugh, "Okay, back to work. Let's see if you can get me off now."

I began again what I had done before, pushing my tongue as deeply into her pussy as it could go. As I did this, she eased her body even further onto my face, as if to push my tongue even further into her. This now left her covering not just my mouth, but the better part of my nose as well, and I had momentary thoughts of being suffocated by her girth. But just as I thought I would have to fight to catch a breath, she eased herself up.

She continued this a few more times, with an uncanny ability each time to be able to judge when I was running out of air. After the last time, she pushed herself back just a bit, bringing the top of her pussy closer to my tongue. It was an unambiguous signal that she now wanted me to service her clit.

As I withdrew my tongue from her pussy and used it to locate her clit, I was greeted with an unexpected surprise. As I found it, I realized that her clit was huge, almost like a mini cock. Having just had her nipples in my mouth, I could easily compare those to her clit, and found them to be roughly similar in size. I started to swirl my tongue around the large clit, and as I did so, she began to moan again.

I could feel her orgasm begin to build in her once again, and I now tried to grab on to her clit with my lips. It was an easy accomplishment, given its length and girth. I sucked hard, pulling it away from its hood, and as I did this, I felt her body begin to shake and guttural sounds begin to emanate from her mouth.

"That's right, you pig, suck it hard, make me cum," she managed to get out. I sucked as hard as I could, pulling her clit all the way into my mouth. Her body shook more violently, and she screamed. As she did so, a violent gush of liquid came out of her pussy, a portion of it making its way into my mouth, the remainder spilling all over my face.

Her body continued to shake for about 30 seconds as she came down from her orgasm, and I released her clit from between my lips. She was leaning fully over on the headboard now, trying to catch her breath. I too fought for breath, which was a challenge given the amount of her wetness that had seeped into my nostrils.

Elizabeth eventually lifted herself up, and I was grateful that it was over. I exhaled, clearing out my nostrils, and breathing in as fresh air as was available. The smell of her orgasm and sweat still blanketed the bed. But I was grateful that I would now at least be given a break.

She lifted herself off of me, sitting next to me on the bed. Her large tits were flopped down, almost reaching her belly as she sat there. She was still breathing hard, trying to catch her breath. She finally did so enough to speak. "Well, I have to say, that wasn't bad, slut," she said, still using the humiliating tone she'd been using with me. "Not the best I've ever experienced, mind you, but my pussy is satisfied enough for now."

I tried not to breathe too large a sigh of relief, believing that I'd now get the chance to stretch my muscles which had grown quite sore underneath of her weight for all that time. I started to rise up, but as I got my elbows on the bed, she used her hand to swipe the one closest to her out from under me, and my torso fell back onto the bed again.

"Wait a minute, you pig. I said my pussy was satisfied, but there's still more you can do." I quickly thought to myself that she can't want me to do that again to her.

With that she got up on her knees, once more, and threw one of them over my body. But this time, she was facing away from me, with her abundant ass now right in front of me. I was greeted by two large cheeks, with a well-defined cleft pocked by soft-looking hairs between them leading from her lower back down toward her pussy.

Before I could gather my thoughts, she scooted up toward my face, and looked back over her shoulder. "You know what to do now, so get to it."

================================================

To be continued

12