Commander Murphy and the Mad Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she started to cry. She couldn't help it. Her emotions just seemed to overflow and the tears dropped on his face. He was already stiffening in his climax and she felt his sperm fill her and leak out around his cock. He was quivering now beneath her as he straightened his legs and his arms tightened around her and held her to his body. She lifted a little and gently pressed her lips to his. She watched his eyes open slowly. "Did I hurt you Angie, I know you were crying, I didn't mean to hurt you, was I too rough? I'm sorry, so very sorry."

"NO. You have never hurt me. I was crying for joy, from massive orgasms I was feeling from a state of total ecstasy like I have never experienced before. I have never felt so much in love before, so much love for you I can't express that feeling in mere words. Andy I love you so much I am just speechless."

Andy felt tears form in his eyes. "I feel the same about you my sweet girl, there are no words I am aware of that are near adequate to tell you how I feel about you. All I can say is that I love and adore you with every fiber of my body and soul."

They held each other and gently caressed each other. Andy sat up and said, "I see Molly stirring on the monitor. She will be up in a second, I going to get a shower. Andy was out of the shower quickly; he dressed and hurried into Molly's room. Angie was in a robe and had her daughter dressed except for her shoes. Andy told Angie to get a shower and he would get Molly's sneakers on her. When Angie returned Andy was brushing Molly's golden hair. Angela smiled lovingly at her man, "Let me finish that for you dear. It looks like you have it all ready for me."

"Ok, Honey, you finish up and meet me in Jeff's office as soon as you can."

Andy was reading a report in a chair next to Jeff's desk, which was actually a huge console with about ten monitors arrayed in front of it. He looked up at Angie as she entered. "Sit down beside me and I'll bring you up to date.

"The subject is a white Caucasian male, 38 year of age. He is 5' 7" with hazel eyes and longish brown hair worn in a low ponytail with a leather sleeve or a rawhide wrap. His name is Doctor Martin James Cooper. He has several degrees but his doctorate is in Molecular Engineering. He is single and his only relative is a younger sister who lives in the apartment next to his. His sister is 36, a widow and does not work. She lives on a settlement from her late husband's insurance. She is probably the last person to have seen him. Our people should be interviewing her within the hour.

"The security people for the government laboratory where he works near Cleveland, Ohio, claim none of the people who worked for him noticed anything out of the ordinary until he failed to show up for work this morning. Our folks will question them shortly. He was under 24/7 surveillance and was not observed leaving his apartment after he returned home from work yesterday afternoon. His car is still parked out front of the apartment. The only visitor he had was his sister who entered his apartment carrying a covered dish about 7:03 last night. She returned to her own apartment at 7:17. His lights went out at 10:46. Her lights went out about 11:22.

"His apartment was searched this morning. A covered dish was in the refrigerator containing a pork chop dinner. His sister, Doris Cooper Hartigan, identified it as being the plate she had brought him the night before. She says nothing seems to be missing except for the suit he wore the night before. His suitcases and toiletries were in place. She cleans his apartment for him weekly and said nothing appeared to be missing or out of place. She said he seemed normal and happy when she saw him last. We will be getting more information very soon. We have three men there now and several of our best investigators will be there soon." Andy looked at Jeff, "Is Bo on his way? Have him question the sister in his own inimitable way."

Angie looked at Andy, "Who is Bo?"

"Bo Taylor is a real ladies man. Handsome, suave, muscular and he is irresistible to women. He just smiles and their panties get wet. All the girls love him. They say he can seduce any woman between 8 and 80. They tell him everything when he gets them in bed."

"Wow! He he he! When can I meet him?" giggled Angie.

Andy looked at her for a minute. "Why do you want to meet him?"

Angie laughed, "Why not?"

Andy looked at her for a moment, and then he got up from the chair and walked out the door without a word.

Angie jumped up, "Oh God, that was a stupid thing for me to say." She started toward the door.

Jeff grabbed her arm. "Honey, Bo took a girlfriend away from the boss one time. The guys on the team teased him about it pretty hard for a long time. I really don't think he cared that much, but Bo wouldn't go near him for years outside of work."

"Why was he afraid of Andy?"

"Honey, Bo probably outweighs the boss by thirty pounds, Bo knows the boss could kill him with his bare hands in two seconds if he wanted to. Bo knows some that some guys go nuts when another guy steals their woman. He didn't know the girl was dating the boss or he wouldn't have touched her."

"Did Andy get mad?"

"Not that anyone could tell, but he can be real good at covering his feelings, don't ever try to bluff him at poker."

"I have to go find him."

"No girl, wait here, he'll be back soon. He will think it over and realize that he knows you and knows you were just teasing. If I were you, I would just ask if he were feeling OK. Don't make a big deal over it."

"Right, when do you expect to hear anything from Cleveland?"

"It should be soon. I think it will be later tomorrow before we will get any results from the interrogations. They are an hour behind us." They heard the lock on the door click and looked to see Andy enter.

Angie smiled gently at him. "Do you have an upset tummy, do you feel better now?"

"My tummy is fine, but I do feel better now."

Angie stood and took his face in her hands. She kissed him softly on the lips. "You don't have a fever. You are my man. It is my job to look after you now. I love doing that and I love you."

Andy looked at Jeff. "I am going to go take Molly and Angie to my old place. Take a good long break now because things may get hectic later. I'll have the Satellite phone if you need me."

Andy held the door open for Angie. She glanced up at him, "Where are we going?"

"I thought I would take my girls to see a historic site, the 'Murphy Birthplace'.

"Really, I know you were born and raised near here, can we see it?"

"Yes you can, I think you and Molly will like it." They got Molly and took Andy's Lincoln Navigator. They drove through the compound to the gate. Andy turned south and they drove for a couple of miles then he turned on to a narrow one-lane dirt road. The road curved and twisted through dense woods. They came to a sign that looked like a historic marker. The sign was a silver plaque with black lettering. It was a bit weathered. It read:

Florida Historic Marker

Murphy Birth Place

Eight generations of the Murphy family have

been born on this site beginning in 1835.

The last Murphy born here was in 1971. The

existing structures were built in the 1920s.

The main house was built in 1927 and the

other structures were built later. The original

homesite is marked and located about 100 feet

north of the existing house. Known as 'The

Murphy Place', this property has been in the

Murphy family since 1824.

Andy stopped by the sign while Angela read it aloud to Molly. Molly looked at Andy, "Is this really where you were borned?"

"Well, yeah! Just down the road anyway." Andy drove on and they came out of the woods and saw a huge pasture. A herd of about twenty horses galloped towards them and stopped at the fence. Andy stopped beside the horses. Andy reached over; opened the glove box and removed a small metal container. "Come on Molly, Do you want to meet the horses?"

"Oh yes Andy, I love horsees. Can we Mommy?"

"Honey if Andy says it is alright, I'm sure it is OK." A small brown and white paint pony pushed its way through the other horses to the fence. The pony looked at Molly and whinnied. The other horses backed off a bit. Andy took Molly's little hand in his and approached the pony.

Andy opened the tin and removed a few cubes of sugar. He put one cube on Molly's hand. "Molly this is Susie, she is a very sweet little pony and she loves children. Give her the sugar. Hold your hand flat and offer it to her. Molly squealed as the pony's soft lips gently took the sugar. The little girl giggled and clapped her hands. The pony threw her head up and down and whinnied again.

Molly said, "She liked it Daddy, she wants more." Andy put another piece of sugar in Molly's hand. The pony nuzzled Molly's hand this time before she took the sugar.

Andy grinned, "Molly, Susie likes you. Let's get back in the truck; she will follow us to the house." They drove slowly as the horses galloped beside them. Angie and Molly were excited watching the horses run beside them. The little pony was in front of the others. They came to another fence and the horses stopped while the Navigator continued on. The drive turned and entered a grove of giant old Live Oak trees. Under the trees was an old 'cracker' house with a tin roof.

A screened front porch with jalousie glass windows welcomed them as they stopped. The old house gleamed in fresh white paint with green shutters. The window boxes were bright with blooming flowers. Lace curtains were in the windows.

A young man and a pretty young, obviously pregnant, woman drove up in a golf cart. "Hi! How are you Mr. Murphy?" The young woman hugged Andy and kissed his cheek. She looked at Molly and Angie and put her hands to her mouth, "Oh, they said you were beautiful, Ma'am, you really are. I'm Rosie and this is my hubby Fred Tasker. We are happy to meet you at last. We have been hearing about you for weeks. And this lovely young lady must be Molly. We saw you stop, did you meet Susie?"

Molly clapped her hands, "Yes, we met Susie, she is very pretty. You have a big tummy, do you have a baby in there?"

Angie said, "Molly!"

Rosie laughed, "You are right, Molly, we have a little boy in my tummy."

"Oh! Mommy wants one too, don't you Mommy!"

"Yes I do."

Andy looked at the young man, "Fred would you please saddle up Blaze for me, Susie for Molly and Baby doll for Angie, I want to show my girls the house, then we will take a short ride to get all the girls acquainted."

"Sure Boss, I'll bring them here as soon as I can get them ready."
Andy showed the girls his sister's room, his old bedroom and his Mom and Dad's room and the bed where he was conceived and born.

Angie looked at the bed and then looked at Andy and pulled his face down and kissed him passionately, "I love seeing where you came into this world. I love you very much." Tears ran down her cheeks. "I want OUR child to be born here in this bed."

Andy smiled, "I would love that. Maybe we can start a tradition of our own."

Molly ran in and said, "The horsees are here, come see!" Andy and Angie went out with Molly. Fred helped Angie mount her mare and adjusted her stirrups. Andy and Rosie helped Molly get settled aboard Susie. Andy walked Susie around in a large circle several times teaching Molly how to steer the pony by neck reining. Molly caught on very quickly. He showed her how to stop; and how to get Susie to go faster. Molly tried making the little pony go faster than a walk. Susie would not go any faster than a walk. Andy grinned. The pony was very well trained and she knew Molly was not ready to go faster. Fred took Susie's reins and continued Molly's education.

Andy mounted Blaze and rode over to where Angela waited. "Are you comfortable lover?"

"Yes, I am, but I need to let this little girl run a bit to see how she behaves."

"Go girl, I'll be right behind you." Angie urged Baby Doll into a trot for a while the yelled and kicked the mare in the ribs. The horse took off at a full gallop. Angie lay along the horse's neck and urged her on. She slowed and stopped by Molly. Andy slid Blaze to a stop beside her. Andy eased along Susie's off side and reached out and picked Molly out of her saddle. He put Molly in front of him and held her with his left arm.

He said, "Molly, we are going to ride around the pasture with your Mommy then you will get another lesson on Susie, OK?" Angie took off at a gallop. Andy followed at a trot. He asked, "Are you OK, Molly?"

"Yes, this is fun, go faster, catch Mommy." Andy kicked Blaze softly in the ribs and the big stallion responded by chasing after the other horse at a dead run. Molly screamed, "Yea! Faster, Daddy, faster, catch Mommy. Yea!" Angie looked back and slowed a bit and they rode side by side. They slowed to a walk.

Angie leaned over to kiss Molly. Molly held her arms out and Angie hauled her aboard her horse with her. They walked the horses over to Susie and Fred took Molly and placed her back in Susie's saddle.

Andy took Susie's lead rope and walked beside Molly as she guided the pony around the pasture. He let the girl control the pony but was ready with the lead if there were a problem. He was proud of the way Molly learned to ride. Andy had her stop and dismount. He showed her how to take the reins and lead the pony. They stopped and he taught her how to pet and reward the pony. He gave Molly another sugar cube. Molly fed it to Susie who took it then gently checked Molly's pockets to smell if Molly had more sugar. The girl loved it. She hugged the pony's head and kissed her goodbye.

On the way back home both girls were very happy with the afternoon. Molly said, "Daddy, who does Susie belong to?"

"Honey she belongs to you if you want her."

"MINE?"

"Yes, girl, yours and Baby Doll belongs to your Mommy."

"Really, all those are your horsees?"

"Sure. How can I be a cowboy without a horsey?"

"We didn't even know you WERE a cowboy, did we Molly?"

"Are you a real cowboy Daddy?"

"Well, I have a ranch, I must be a cowboy."

"I didn't see any cows Daddy."

The next morning Angie and Andy sat with Jeff and listened as he gave them the latest information on the missing Doctor case.

"Dr. Cooper remains among the missing. Davidow and Bartkowsky interviewed all his workers and associates and came up dry. Evidently, the good doctor kept everything compartmentalized so that no one person knows very much about the experiments he was running. Each person knows only what a small section is about. Nobody even knew what the true objective of the work really was. They have no idea of how complete the project is. He did a lot of work by himself. There are two large safes in his private labs that bear warning placards stating that any attempt to enter them will result in the complete destruction of the contents. We are placing the safes under armed guards at this moment. There will be no attempt made to open them.

Nothing has been found in his apartment that gives us any clue as to his disappearance. His sister has been very cooperative. Bo questioned her for hours. He took her to dinner and they became intimate last night. He reports she is a very attractive woman. He says she is very worried about her brother. She says he never discussed his work with her except in general terms. Such as, he might say he had a good or bad day at work. He always told her if he had to go out of town. If he had to go to Washington, D.C., she usually accompanied him and visited the museums. She dates various men from time to time but he hasn't dated in years. She laughingly calls him a real geek."

Andy looked at Angie, "Did you pick up on anything to work on?"

"NO, not a darned thing. I think we ought to run an investigation into to the background of everyone concerned."

Andy looked at Jeff. Jeff grinned. "We started on that last night. So far, the doc looks clean. He has been investigated many, many, times. They have no other living relatives."

A monitor in front of Jeff beeped and the screen flashed off and on. Jeff yelled, "What do you have Marie?"

A voice from the back of the room answered, "I'll put it on your laptop, OK?"

"OK, let's see what she found."

There was an excerpt from a Bakersfield California Newspaper reporting a fatal accident. It listed the victims as Mr. Conrad Hartigan and his wife Doris Hartigan. A later story reported the funeral plans for Conrad Hartigan. There was no mention of plans for Doris Hartigan. An examination of the Kern county records showed the arrangements were made by, and the bodies released to Dr. Martin J. Cooper. The records showed the body of Doris was released to a crematorium. Dr. Cooper was the sole beneficiary of the insurance and inherited everything the Hartigans owned.

Andy looked from Jeff to Angie. "Interesting, to say the least. That was twelve years ago. What could it have to do with the disappearance of Dr, Cooper yesterday?"

Angie said, "I don't know, but I have a feeling it is important. Let me think about it. What does Cooper's work records show about his use of sick and vacation time, do we know?"

Jeff said, "Yeah, I saw it here a little while ago, yep, here it is. He has about 60 days of vacation on the books and 30 days of sick time. Here is a record of how he used it in the past. Let's see, he took a week off every year until twelve years ago when he took 35 days of emergency leave. Then about two years later, he took 90 days. Then he took a week each year for a couple of years, then another 90 days. Since then he has taken a couple of weeks off every year; nothing off this year other than one or two days here and there."

Angie looked pensive. Andy said, "What? What are you thinking?"

"Can you have your guys go back and ask the neighbors if Doris always went off with him on vacation and the biggie, has anyone ever seen them together? Put the Highest Priority on the answers."

Jeff smiled, "Sure, but why? OH! Yeah! Let me get on that right now." Andy watched Angela stare off into the distance. He could practically hear the gears turning. He knew she would reach the conclusion he had reached ten minutes earlier. He wanted her to feel the joy of breaking the case. She was learning how to think the clues through and arrange them into a pattern that led to one or more possible answers to the problem. He glanced at Jeff and knew he had arrived at an answer too. When Jeff looked at him, Andy met his eyes and slightly shook his head and turned his eyes to Angie. She was looking a bit smug now and he knew she was about to inform them of her conclusion. She looked at Andy and then quickly at Jeff.

She laughed, "You guys are way ahead of me aren't you?"

Andy rolled his chair to hers and leaned over and kissed her softly. "We have years of practice at this stuff. There are probably several possible conclusions one could reach given what we know. What do you think?"

There was a buzz and Jeff reached for a phone. He answered it and looked at Andy. "Bo is on the line, he says they have the answers to most of Angie's questions. First, everyone they questioned said they had seen them together a lot. Then they would think back on it and say that the two of them had been at the same parties many times, but they weren't sure they were together. One of the next-door neighbors said she had invited the two of them for dinner many times but one or the other always seemed to have other plans. Next, Doris herself told Bo that she and her brother always vacationed together because she couldn't afford to go alone."

Andy said, "Let me speak to Bo please." Jeff handed him the phone. "Bo, has Mrs. Hartigan verified your credentials? Good, here is what I want you to do. Tell her we are very concerned about her safety. There are reports of known foreign agents being seen in the area. Tell her we want to put her in a safe house until her brother is located. The Lear jet is still in Cleveland, so let her take nothing but her papers and stuff. Tell here we don't want anyone who sees her to think she is leaving. We will provide everything else she might need, oh yeah; have her bring her meds too, if she has any. Tell her we are afraid she might be used as a tool to get information from him or to get her to lead them to him. We will instruct the crew where to bring her. It might be a good idea if you accompany her. OK? That will work. Keep us advised. Hey, if she will not comply, give her a KO dose. See you soon buddy."