All Comments on 'Commercial Company'

by River Otter

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nicely done - Both were "messed Up" became OKAY

All the years on road for me, it "RANG" true. (Don't I wish??)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story

A great tale, that isn't afraid to tell it like it is. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Terrific

Eaxcellent story and a much better ending. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Beautiful Love Story

Your story touched the romantic in me. It helps me dream of the romance i have never had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Extremely Well Done!

Beautifully written story, River Otter! Wonderful details. Wonderful ending. Thanks for writing this readable, romantic, sweet gem of a story. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hurray for the Open road

Great story, loved it a lot. Keep writing and you will have a fan an avid reader for life. Looking forward to your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A Hollywood Romance

This was a fantastic read, RiverOtter! thank you for sharing a part of your imagination with all of us....I look forward to more!

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Excellent Story

I was kinda wondering how I might be in Johns shoes and it then dawned on me---all that sex would have killed me.

Great story. Great love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

Wonderful story! Hope you will write more.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
It had me hooked right from the start...

I loved the real life personas you placed in the story. How someone in their early 20's could fall down so hard, and a stroke of luck, then disaster, and luck again could have her rise to the top. The lonely trucker, the waywards hooker, it was like Pretty Woman with a delightful twist. Thank you for a delightful read, and I look forwards to your next story.

Victoria

Rune_loa@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
why not me

loved the story from begining to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A Real Winner In So Many Ways!

This story is a real gem. I enjoyed all of it. Wish I could find a Jennifer. (my 35 year marriage will be officially over this summer). I'll have to get me a semi-trailor to improve the odds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Isnt it really great when you actually find your

soul mate. Mine is 21 years younger. She was married to a man that did not want children, she did. She met me and fell in love with me, then separated from her husband before she ever even dated me. Then she almost immediately moved in. Now some 14 years and two girls later we are still deeply in love. Age isnt the question, finding your real mate is. She is and has been my other half since the day she saw me, says she knew the minute she met me. It took me a bit longer looking at blue eyes and blonde hair, lost in lust, but I finally realized who she was, mine!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Rather Nice

A nice warm-and-fuzzy-feeling type of story, though I'm surprised Anthony didn't try to take her back by force--if he's as possessive as you characterize him to be, than why wouldn't he gather up a posse of questionable characters to take her back and then try to set fire to John's truck while he's still in it, or something equally dastardly?

A great effort nonetheless. I would have preferred a bit more lactation--the common conception is that it's "gross" for grown men to drink it and like it, but his attitude is refreshingly new.

And it's spelled "Jekyll."

WSteven1WSteven1almost 14 years ago
You are a PHENOMENAL AUTHOR!!!!!1

I did not know whether to laugh, cry, cheer, or get mad during this story. It was great. You had ALL the emotions going, some simultaneously. Will there be more about John and Jennifer? Hope so...possibly some more romantic stuff about them in California, what with conceiving all those babies..and ALL THAT BREAST MILK!!!!!!

jiminabjiminabover 13 years ago
Good read BUT

he put a "Fruitliner" into gear? Had a LOL over that. Never driven one. Never even seen one. That was a pretty good one. Still smiling. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Freightliner acronym

Just a truckers way of saying Freightliner

crazycujocrazycujoover 12 years ago
truck stops

this confirms some of the stories i've heard about truck stops......i enjoyed your story....thanks......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
better

I think it would be better if didn`t use [ I say] all the time . maybe A editor

would help to make your tale flow better

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of the best story I have ever read!

One of the best story i have ever read and love every line of it. Such a happy ending. Hope this ending is eternity. Nothing is worth more than a family.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
can't figure out why this was in Romance

the beginning was so dark and negative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great tale

Have read this several times, covers all the bases.

Thanks for your effort, five stars

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Really good story

All people have the right to find love and happiness, even the company ladies (I don`t like the name they are usually given).

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love

I love damsel in destress stories, and this is one of the best. Five stars!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 5 years ago
Romance with a cherry on top

Nice tale, funny players and full of heart. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Love Story

This is a wonderful love story, full of drama, passion, and tenderness all the way through, romantic storytelling at its finest. Five stars.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Well written love story, just got to love it when a story like this has a happy ending. Well done 5 stars

soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesover 1 year ago

So well written and the sex scenes were exquisite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cheating someone who isn't out to cheat you is heinous. Hope that trucker enjoys Hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A wholesome story, practical and sad with the cheating trucker but that's reality. The betrayal was gruesome given her naive character. Fiction coz of his out of character traits like loved her out of the blue, becomes benevolent unlike the initial page, and this gives it the fairytale touch. Too bad its fiction though.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story!! Wonderful ending!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous