Commercial Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Hmmmmm...?" as I stop licking her tasty pussy, and resume humming on her too-tender clit.

"Aaaaahhhhh... Dooonnn't, stooooop, please!" she pleads, as her hand tries to push my head into her pussy.

I continue this cat and mouse game for a bit, until my throbbing cock demands some attention. I slip in the bed beside her, and roll her onto her side, lifting her long, lithe right leg in the air.

Slipping my turgid dick into her juicy pussy from behind, I begin to stroke it in and out of her swampy snatch, feeling her warm, sweet juices drench my balls as they flow out of her steamy cunt.

"Ummmmm..." she moans, "Fuck my pussy..."

Jennifer reaches down and begins to rub her clit with her fingers, making her pussy pulse and spasm.

"Oooohhhh..." she sighs contentedly, "Fuck me..."

I slide my left arm underneath her neck, and around to her firm tits. Alternating between them, I rub their heavy fullness, and pull gently on each nipple, making it stand out proudly from her tit. Jennifer softly kisses my arm while I play with her massive titties, and purrs "Ooooohhh yeahhhhh, fuck me, let me come, let me come..."

I continue stroking my cock in and out of her well-lubricated snatch, relishing the feeling of her hot, humid pussy convulsing around my dick. I look into her eyes, and she looks at me with something more than lust... a warmer, deeper look. "Ummmmmm... you make me feel so good!" her voice raspy with passion.

My balls begin to tense up, and I feel my orgasm approaching. "I'm gonna come again," she moans, "I'm coming!"

"Ohhhhh..." I whisper in her ear. "Feel me come..."

"Ohgawd, ohgawd, I'm coming, fuck me, fuck me..."

Her pussy begins to clench and unclench around my cock, and I feel her muscles squeeze my shaft. Jennifer stops playing with her clit, and moves her hand down to my ball sack. She gently cradles them in her hand, and I groan as a stream of hot come shoots out of the head of my cock into her syrupy wetness. Another twitch and another flood of jizz rushes into her juicy snatch. Another, another, and another until my balls have sent all their contents into her hot pussy.

I gently lower her leg, and we both lay back on the bed, sweat covering our bodies, and my still-hard cock soaking in the warm wetness of her luxurious pussy.

My arm automatically wraps around her, pulling her close, and she snuggles against me, her eyes closed.

I open the vent, and feel the cool night air flow over our overheated bodies. "I'll lay here for just a minute and rest," I think to myself. "Just a minute or two..."

CHAPTER THREE

Blinking my eyes, I can see the beginnings of daylight through the open vent. My arm is draped over Jennifer's ribcage, my hand cups her firm left tit, and my cock is stuck to her butt. "5:51" says the clock in the AM/FM radio.

"Just a minute or two..." I think to myself.

I sit up, and Jennifer begins to stir. She groggily wakes up, sees me, and looks puzzled. "We fell asleep I guess..." I shrug.

Jennifer looks at me in a strange sort of way, and I imagine she's replaying the evening in her head, and trying to understand why she's here, now, and especially with me.

"I'n turstee," she sleepily mumbles. "Can I haba rink."

I smile at her, open the cooler, grab a bottle of orange juice, twist the top off and hand it to her.

"Tanks," she says, taking a big drink. She swallows, takes another drink, another, and finally says, "What time is it?"

"Almost six," I say. "We took a little nap."

She nods her head in agreement, and continues looking at me. After a moment she says "John?"

"Yeah?"

Satisfied that she's got my name correct, she says, "John, are you busy today?"

"No," I say. "This trailer doesn't deliver until Monday, then I go back to California. Why?"

"Would you do me a favor?" she asks.

"What?"

"I have a few errands to run, and I need a ride. Will you help me, please?"

"Sure," I say. "I'll take this trailer over to the drop lot, and I'll have the weekend off."

"Thanks," she says. She sits up in the bed, and wrinkles her cute little nose. Moving it down toward her armpit, she inhales shallowly through her nose, and says, "Ewwwww, I stink! I need a shower." She looks my direction, inhales through her nose again and proclaims, "You stink too! You need a shower."

"Tell ya' what," I say. Let's go drop this trailer, and I'll get us a hotel room. The truck stop showers aren't really designed for long hot showers, and that's what we both need. Alright with you?"

"Okay," she says.

As she moves to get dressed, her arm brushes the nightstand, and the money I gave her last night falls to the floor. We both stop and look at it.

Jennifer says nothing - just continues looking at the money. Finally, she reaches down, picks it up, and arranges the bills neatly. She peels a one hundred-dollar bill off of the bunch, and hands the rest back to me.

"Here," she says.

"No," I say. "It's yours, you keep it."

She spots the little bank bag I keep the money in, puts the other bills back in it, and hands it back to me. "Here."

"Keep it," I tell her. "I owe you..."

"I took a hundred, that's all you owe me," she says. "We're even."

"Alright then," I say, reaching into the bag and pulling out another hundred, "What about last night?"

"A freebie," she smiles. "On the house. I was so horny, I'd have fucked a dead man or a live goat!"

"Ooooo, kinky!" I grin, as I put the bag back in its hiding spot.

She smiles and shakes her head. "Men!"

We get dressed, and I pull out of the truck stop. A short drive and we're at the drop lot. I park the trailer, disconnect from it, and send in the usual messages. "Pickup anytime Monday, deliver in Otey Mesa anytime before midnight Friday," comes back over the satellite unit a few minutes later.

"Alright," I say. "I'm going home!"

I head toward the interstate, and I see a hotel. Lots of room for truck parking, and it looks very nice.

We pull into a new, tall, hotel, one of the big chains. I put some clean clothes in my bag, and we walk into the lobby and register. "Will you and your daughter require separate rooms?" the desk clerk inquires.

"Daughter?" I think to myself, "Do we really look like father and daughter?"

"No," I say. "Separate beds will be fine."

"Room 723," handing me the encoded card key. "Top floor, west side. Thank you for staying with us."

"C'mon, Daddy!" she giggles as she takes my hand.

We take the elevator to the top floor, find the room, and walk in. A spacious room, typical hotel style. Two king-size beds, TV, sofa, table, two chairs, and a sliding-glass door leading out to a small balcony.

"You first," Jennifer says. "It takes me longer. I'll shave while you shower," while she sits on a bed and removes her shoes and socks.

"Okay," as I place my toilet bag on the wash counter. "Here's my stuff, have at it."

In the blink of an eye, Jennifer removes her shirt, bra, kicks off her jeans, and stands before me clad only in her panties. She opens the bag, and extracts my razor and shaving cream. Smoothly she lifts one long, shapely leg onto the counter and begins to apply the shaving cream, while balancing gracefully on the other like a swan or a flamingo.

Closing the bathroom door behind me, I peel off my clothes, and plop down on the toilet for my morning shit. As I sit there, I think about what I did to her, and how she forgave me. I'd love to get to know her better, but I wonder how she feels toward me.

I wipe, flush, turn the shower on, and notice delightedly that the showerhead contains a massage unit. There's nothing quite like a good water massage to make me feel better. I adjust the temperature – getting it just perfect – and climb in. I lather, rinse, shampoo my hair, and shave my facial stubble with the disposable razor the hotel has provided. Turning the showerhead from 'Spray' to 'Massage' starts the pulsing water flow, and I turn around and let the jets of water massage the base of my neck. The shower massage relaxes me, and I stand there, letting the pulsing jets of water pound my lower neck and upper shoulders. I feel a quick temperature change in the air in the room, and I think I hear the door close, but I'm too lost in the massage to pay much attention.

The toilet flushes, the shower door opens and closes quickly, and the water stops flowing over me. I turn around, and Jennifer is standing with her back to me, with the spray washing over her hourglass figure.

"Here," handing me a sudsy washcloth. "Wash my back, please."

I take the washcloth, and begin to rub it over her. Her shoulders, her upper and lower back, even the little fire-breathing dragon I remember so well all receive a thorough scrubbing. I rub the washcloth over her firm, round butt and lather it up nicely as well.

The sensuous feeling of my hands rubbing over her wet, soapy skin has caused my prick to swell. She backs up into me as she sprays the water over her torso, feels my erect cock poking her in the butt, grasps it tenderly and says softly, "What's this?"

I say nothing as she gently slides my swollen dick between the cheeks of her suds-covered butt, and begins to slowly rotate her hips in little circles.

"I didn't see you take any Viagra today," she says softly. "You must like me!"

Moving my hands down over her body to her abdomen, I gently press her against me. Her hands wrap around my neck, and gently pull my face down to her neck. I begin softly nuzzling and nibbling the sensitive areas of her neck as my hands roam over her. I feel the weighty fullness of her dangling breasts, and lift and massage them both with my fingers. I run my hands down from her tits to her stomach, to her abdomen, feeling her sensuous body. As I rub my hands over the tops of her thighs and groin, I notice something different – something is missing.

"Like that?" she whispers. "I needed a trim." The thickly overgrown forest of earlier is gone, leaving just a nicely trimmed Mohawk of lush fur in its place.

"Yes, very much!"

As I rub my hands over her thighs and groin, she slips a hand down over mine, and gently moves it against her prominent clit. I need no encouragement, and I begin to easily massage the hard little nubbin with my fingers. Jennifer sighs contentedly, and continues rubbing her firm butt over my cock.

She bends forward slightly, braces herself against the shower wall with one hand, and with the other, reaches back and grasps my shaft. She pushes her hips back, and I feel my cockhead enveloped by a warm tightness, but not the tightness I'm used to.

"Gently," she moans huskily. "Don't hurt me."

I rub her clit with my fingers, but I don't feel my cock there. It dawns on me where my dick is, and I love the different feeling of being inside her ass. I delicately move my cock forward a little, and feel the tight resistance of her ass to my invading prick. Slowly I ease my twitching cock into her, but there's no natural lubrication to ease the way – like in her juicy pussy – and the feeling is almost painful.

I slide my other hand around to her mountainous tits, and rub the nipples in turn, making them stand out from her firm tits. I move my hand up her neck and stroke her cheek, and as my hand moves in front of her mouth, she kisses my fingers. My hand works its way back down her chest, and revels in the feeling of her fantastic tits and her hard nipples.

Gradually I manage to cautiously slide the entire length of my dick into her tight ass, and stop. My fingers continue to knead and manipulate her throbbing clit and her fleshy tits, while she moans with pleasure, "Ummmmm... that feels so good!" I slip my middle finger past her trembling pussy lips, and up into her succulent snatch. "Ohhhhh!" she sighs, as her body gives a little shudder. "Ohhhhh yeaaahhh!"

My finger seeks out and finds the little area on the front wall of her luscious pussy, and begins to massage the spot. "Oh God," she moans lustily, "Don't stop what you're doing! Ohhhhh... please don't stop!"

Her pussy is contracting and spasming around my finger, and her juices are dripping from her delicious pussy as I rub the palm of my hand over her erect and twitching clit. My cock can feel my finger moving inside her quivering snatch through the little membrane that separates her two tunnels, and the sensation is incredible. I pull her body closer to me, and she cries with joy, "Ohhhh... right there, rub my pussy, ohhhhh... don't stop!"

Her asshole is clenching the base of my cock, and her ass muscles are fluttering and rippling up and down the length of my shaft. My finger is stroking her G-spot, my palm is rubbing her sensitive clit, and Jennifer's wailing with ecstasy.

"Ohhhhhh..." she howls. "Ohhhhh... please don't stop, don't stop, please don't stop... let me come, let me come, ohhhhhh..." as she pushes her firm butt back at me. "Ohhhh... I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm com..."

Her pussy grips my finger, and her ass muscles squeeze my cock as I continue to massage her juicy pussy. I feel her body shudder and her pussy spasm as she comes on my finger. "Aaaaaaahhhh..." she wails, pounding her hand on the shower wall. "Aaaaaahhhh..."

As Jennifer's climax lessens, I continue to gently move my finger inside her syrupy snatch. I move the tip of my finger against the head of my cock, and it causes my own orgasm to begin.

"Ahhhh..." I grunt. "I'm coming!"

My ball sack draws up in it's familiar tightness, and my prick begins to throb as spurts of jizz shoot out of the tip, and into her clenching ass. "Ohhhh..." I moan helplessly. "Ohhhhh..."

"Aaaaahhh..." Jennifer wails as another orgasm makes her voluptuous body convulse with pleasure. "Aaahhhhh... that's so good, so good, ahhhhhh..."

A river of hot come shoots out of the head of my pulsing cock, inundating her ass with my warm jizz. Spurt after spurt soaks her bowels as her ass squeezes my dick, her muscles quivering and twitching around throbbing cock. My balls empty their contents into her tight ass, and pump furiously until they are completely drained.

As our climaxes slowly diminish, we both stand there, breathing heavily, and feeling the warm water spray over our bodies. Jennifer slowly straightens up, and my spent cock slides out of her ass. She turns, wraps her arms around my neck, and gently kisses me on the cheek.

"That was great!" she says. "I've never come like that before. Where did you learn to do that? And that thing you did last night with the humming?"

"I've had a little practice," I grin.

"You can practice on me anytime!" she says with a smile.

We rinse off, step out of the shower, and towel dry. I change into my clean clothes, Jennifer picks up the clothes she's been wearing, sniffs them, and her cute nose wrinkles in disgust. "Ewwww... I hate to put on dirty clothes after I shower!"

"I have a shirt you can wear," I offer. "It may be a little big, but if you want..."

"Would you, please?"

"It's in the truck, I'll be right back."

I take the elevator downstairs, climb in the truck, and find a pair of boxers and a white short-sleeve button-down shirt. As I walk in the room, she's hanging up the telephone.

"I called the club, but it's too early, no one's there yet. I called Tiffany, one of the dancers I know from J.T.'s, and she said they would have probably mailed me my last paycheck. The post office said they have a stack of mail they've been holding for me, and they're open until noon. I called the apartment manager, but all I got was a recording."

"Wow," I exclaim. "Quick, efficient, and thorough! You'd make somebody a good secretary!" I grin.

"You'd be surprised what I'd make 'Mr. Right'," she grins back. "What's that?" as she points to my hand.

"Skivvies," I say. "Boxers. I wear a forty, and I think they'll fit..."

"I'm a size thirty-six, I'll have you know!" she interrupts me, as a scowl crosses her face.

"Big," I add hastily, "They'll be too big and... uhhhh... baggy on you, and you'll have to pin them up. You're much... uhhhh... thinner than I am, and you'll... uhhhh..."

"Enough," she smiles. "I get the point."

She finds a safety pin in the toilet bag I have, and pins the shorts smaller. Jennifer disappears from view around the corner while I sit down on the bed and turn on the TV. When she reemerges, she's stunningly beautiful. Her long dark hair is loosely tied up in back, and even though she has no makeup on, Jennifer's gorgeous. She's wearing my shirt, with the bottom tied up in a knot, leaving a broad expanse of her flat tummy exposed. The top two buttons are undone, providing a perfect display of her magnificent bosom. She's not wearing a bra, and I can just see her dark areola through the white cotton. Her jeans hug her hips, and mold perfectly to the contours of her lower body.

"You like?" as she steps in front of the mirror, turns side-to-side, and looks at her reflection.

"Yes, I like!"

"I look fat," she frowns. "My hips are big."

"You are drop-dead gorgeous," I say. "You look perfect!"

Jennifer smiles at the compliment, and turns to me. "Ready? Let's go."

I open her door and she climbs in the truck. I climb in, start the engine, and she asks, "Do you know what time it is?"

"Nine seventeen," I say, glancing at the clock in the radio.

"I'm hungry. We've got time, let's go get some breakfast!"

"Good idea," I say. "Let's go!"

Over on the other side of the interstate I see a 'Lenny's Diner' so I head over there, and park the truck. I open the door, and she hops out and takes my hand. We walk into the restaurant, and take seats in a booth.

"Coffee?" asks the waitress as she brings menus.

"Yes, please," I say. "No, thanks," says Jennifer. "I'd like a glass of orange juice, and a large iced tea."

We study the menus, and Jennifer asks what I'm having. "Probably the ham and cheese omelet." I reply. "How 'bout you?"

"I dunno," she says. "I'm hungry."

The waitress comes back with our beverages, and asks "Are you and your daughter ready to order?"

"Daughter," I think. "Why does everyone think she's my daughter?"

"Are you ready, Daddy?" Jennifer laughs.

"Ham and cheese omelet, home fries, white toast," I say. "And for you, my darling daughter?"

"I'll have the 'He-man breakfast', scrambled eggs, wheat toast."

"I didn't see that," I say, looking at the menu. The waitress points to some writing with her pen. "'He-man breakfast'," it says. "Four eggs, four strips of bacon, four sausage links, hashbrowns and toast. Three pancakes and two biscuits with sausage gravy make this a breakfast for the heartiest of appetites."

"I know Marines that don't eat that much!" I exclaim as the waitress heads to the kitchen with our order. "Are you hungry or what?"

"I haven't had a decent meal in six months, dummy!" she says pointedly. "Remember where I've been?"

"Oh," I say. "Sorry... I forgot."

"The county doesn't feel you very well, and the food tastes like shit," she says, somewhat testily. "It's not what you'd call 'fine dining'!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you."

A flash of anger goes through those deep mahogany eyes, and it is almost instantly replaced by something else, but I can't quite identify what.

Our breakfast arrives, and we converse over breakfast, small talk about our lives. I relate how I joined the Navy straight out of high school, did twenty years, and got out with a fairly decent retirement. I tell of my childless marriage and divorce some eighteen years ago, that I spent most of my life at sea, and never remarried. I explain how I started driving a truck after I was discharged four years ago, because I wanted to see some land for a change before I settled down.

Jennifer tells a far more sorrowful tale, of a poor household with an alcoholic mother and an abusive father. She relates how she left her hometown to go to college, and started dancing to help pay her way through school. After five semesters of college, she fell into one of the pitfalls that the adult entertainment industry offers, and just, somehow, never made it back to college. She tells me of a steady procession of boyfriends, lovers, and one-night-stands who all have one thing in common – they've all treated her like shit. She doesn't include me in that list, but she doesn't have to – I know where I fit in, and it doesn't make me happy.