Commercial Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a dam bursting open, the words rush out of my mouth, "I love you too, Jennifer! I love you too!"

She raises up, moves over, and kisses me full on the lips. I feel her tongue on my lips, and as I open my mouth, I feel her talented tongue slip inside. Our tongues intertwine, and we kiss, and kiss, and kiss some more. I put my arms around her, and draw her closer to me, pressing her lips fully into mine.

Thousands of pent-up emotions flow throughout my body. My brain is awash in a sea of conflicting feelings, until suddenly I stop and pull my head back. "No, I can't."

"Can't what?"

"I can't do this. I spent six months looking for you, and now that I've found you this weekend, I'm going to have to leave you. I can't let myself get attached to you, because you'll break my heart again," I say.

"Again?"

"When you left me that night, I wished you'd walk back to me, and I was so sad that you were leaving..."

"You're not the only one," Jennifer says.

"What do you mean?"

"When I left you, all I could hear in my head was what you'd said to me about finding someone that would treat me the way I wanted to be treated, and how I deserved to be happy. Somehow I felt close to you, and I thought you felt the same way too. I walked across the street, but all I wanted to do was to get back in the truck with you. I went in the store, stopped for a bit, and walked back out the door. You were driving off, so I went back in to get Anthony's beer, and you know the rest."

"Why didn't you come back?" I ask quietly. "Why didn't you?"

"Afraid, I guess," she says softly. "Afraid that someone as nice as you wouldn't want a girl like me. Afraid of rejection, afraid of failure, afraid of the unknown, just afraid."

"So was I," I say. "And look what happened."

"I'd sit in jail and think," Jennifer says. "I'd think about how sweet you were to me, and I'd think about what you'd done that caused me to be there. I couldn't understand it - it was like Jeckyl and Hyde. Somehow I knew that if I'd walked back to your truck, things would have been different, and I wouldn't have lost you."

"And now I'm going to leave you again. I'll be heading out to California on Monday, and I don't know when I'll see you again, if ever."

"Well," she says, staring at me tenderly with those deep dark eyes, "That might not be a problem. I've decided I'd like to go with you."

"Go with me?" I ask stupefied. "Why wouldn't you stay here?"

"Why should I?" she says. "There's nothing for me here. I have no job, no apartment, no family, nothing. I have a chance to end this part of my life and start a new life with you, if you'll let me..." as her voice trails off.

"But..."

"The truck is big enough for the two of us, isn't it? You're not married, and neither am I. There's no reason I couldn't go with you, unless you don't want me."

"Of course I want you!" I say, while Jennifer easily raises her long, shapely leg up over my abdomen, moves up, and sits on my stomach. "But what about our..."

"What about our what – our age differences? That you're old enough to be my father? All I know is this - I love you, and you love me. You're good to me, you care about me, and you try to make me happy. That's all any girl could want, nothing else matters."

A beatific smile begins to cross my face as she continues, "Remember what you said about life's too short to be unhappy, and I should find someone that makes me happy? That's you, John. You're all I've ever wanted..."

I say nothing, but my eyes are growing moist. She looks at me, smiles sweetly, gently brushes my hair back, and says, "Besides, you owe me."

"Owe you what?" I say, somewhat taken aback.

"I had a boyfriend, but he's gone and now I have you," she says. "I had a place of my own and a car, and now I don't."

"You want me to buy you an apartment and a car?"

"No, I want more. You owe me more. You owe me a baby."

"A baby?"

"Yes, a baby," she softly says. "I was going to have a baby then I lost it. I want to have a baby, and you're going to give it to me."

"I'm not sure I'm ready to be a fa..." I manage to say before Jennifer places her fingers over my lips. She lowers her face so that our noses are almost touching, and our eyes are only inches apart.

"I want to have a baby," she says matter-of-factly, as she stares intently at me with her deep dark eyes. "And you're going to give it to me."

"I am?"

"Yes, you are," she declares. "Then you are going to give me a second one, so the first one will have someone to play with!"

"Two?" I ask, momentarily stunned.

"At least... maybe more."

"Go on," I say, mesmerized by those big mahogany eyes, and beginning to love the sound of my new life. "Tell me more..."

While Jennifer has been telling me my future, she has positioned herself so that her rubbery pussy lips are just touching the head of my dick. She sits up, and scoots herself down so that my cock slips inside of her luscious pussy, and softly says, "You are going to make love to me and get me pregnant. You are going to make love to me and keep me satisfied when my hormones run wild while I'm pregnant. And, when my breasts get heavy 'cause they're full of milk, you are going to nurse them so they don't hurt. Or..."

She's been moving her slippery pussy slowly up and down my hard shaft, but she stops suddenly. The head of my cock is buried inside her liquid warmth, but the rest of it is exposed to the cool air, and the feeling is exquisite.

"Don't tease me," I whisper throatily. "Please don't..."

She slowly works her oily snatch down my pole and whispers, "You can get me pregnant, or..." as she lifts up and stops again with the only the tip inside her.

"Please," I whimper. "Don't do..."

"You can take care of me and love me, or..." as again she maneuvers her warm and juicy pussy down and back up deliberately, leaving just the head in her wonderful warmth.

"Oh please, Jennifer!" I plead, writhing and bucking my hips, trying to thrust all of my painfully throbbing cock inside her sugary-sweet snatch. "Please let me..."

"Ah, ah, ah, not so fast," she coos, while pushing down on my abdomen. "How 'bout it, Daddy? More of this?" as she leisurely slides her pussy down my throbbing dick, rolls her hips, and slides back up and stops. "Or this?" as she sits motionless with just the head inside in her hot, wet pussy.

"Ohgawd, please!" I deliriously moan. "I can't stan..."

"Hmmmmm? 'Yes' or 'No'? Are you going to give me what I want?" she says softly as she slowly works her succulent hole down my dick again, rolls her hips a couple of times, and slowly works her way back up. "Or not?" as she stops.

My prick is about to explode from the excruciatingly wonderful torture she's inflicting on it. "Yes, yes, oh God, YES!" I shout. "I'll give you your babies, I'll give you whatever you want! I'll love you for the rest of my life!" as I grab her waist, and impale her on my twitching cock.

"I know you will!" she smiles happily.

Jennifer begins sliding her syrupy softness up and down and rolling her hips, making her velvety cunt touch all the right places. Her luscious pussy is massaging my aching and overheated shaft, and her oily juices are flowing freely, bathing and soothing my cock with her balmy nectar.

She leans forward so that her magnificent tits are dangling above my chest and her long dark brown hair tickles my face, while she looks longingly into my eyes. "Ummmm..." she whispers, as she gently strokes her wonderful pussy up and down my cock, in and out of her heavenly warmth. "Come for me, John. Make love to me and make me pregnant. Come in my pussy and give me a baby. Come in me and give me your baby, our baby..."

"Ohhhhh..." I moan, "Here comes your baby!" My hands pull her hips down as I arch my back and try to push my throbbing prick as far as I can inside her divine pussy. Jets of come blast out of the tip of my aching cock and flood her box with my jizz. She lowers her head and kisses me, slipping her tongue inside my mouth as I climax inside her welcoming pussy. A spurt, another spurt, and another spurt rocket their way into her steamy snatch, as her pussy squeezes around my cock, encouraging my furiously throbbing balls to give her every last drop. My insides feel like they're turning to liquid, and shooting out of my cock into her welcoming pussy. I continue coming until there's nothing left, and I collapse back on the bed, thoroughly, totally, completely, physically and emotionally spent.

Jennifer slips gracefully off of my limp prick and lies down next to me again, with her head on my arm. I reach over and pull her closer, and she snuggles against me. I run my hand down her back, and stop with my hand cupping a cheek of her firm, round butt.

"I love you John," she whispers softly, as her hand gently caresses my face. "I'm so glad we're together."

"How did I get so lucky?" I think to myself.

As I lay there slowly regaining my senses, she says, "Will I like Carlsbad?"

"Yes, I think you will. It's a pretty little town, the weather is nice, and I have a wonderful view of the Pacific Ocean from my living room."

"It sounds nice!" she says. "How long will it take us to drive to southern California?"

"If we leave tomorrow, we should be there late Thursday night, Friday morning maybe..."

"What is today's date?"

"It's Sunday the seventeenth," I say.

I can hear her softly counting, and feel her fingers on my chest as she counts the days, "Eighteenth, nineteenth, twentieth, twenty-first, twenty-second..."

A pause as she thinks, then says, "I should start ovulating Thursday or Friday. I'll be fertile next weekend. I'll let you rest until we get to California, but when we get home you'd better be ready for next weekend - you've got a lot of work to do... Daddy!" she says, with her sexy, mischievous smile.

"Dear God," I say, "What have I done to myself?" as I smile broadly. "Oh well, at least I've still got some Viagra."

"You don't need Viagra when you've got me!" Jennifer whispers while she kisses me on the lips.

"I love you Jennifer!" I whisper back as I put my arms around her and hug her close. "Let's get dressed and go find a nice brunch buffet somewhere."

"Do you think they'll have little breakfast sausages?" she giggles, with a naughty twinkle in her dark eyes.

"Jennifer, you are so bad!" I say lovingly, as I shake my head. "You are such a bad girl!"

"I know!" she says, as her devilish grin lights up her beautiful face. "That's why you love me!"

EPILOGUE

We were married seven years and four children ago, and I love her more everyday. Our lives are great, our sex life is fantastic, and we couldn't be happier. Sitting next to my computer as I write this is a little, clear plastic, paperweight that I had specially made. Inside of it is one small item – a cherry stem tied in an overhand knot. And Jennifer was right... I don't need Viagra, I've got her!

- finis -