Committed Ch. 02

Story Info
Logan takes their relationship to the next level.
3.8k words
4.48
27.4k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must thank my many Lit friends that helped me as I created and proofed this story.

I suggest that you read Committed before reading this story or you will miss valuable insight. The story builds slowly, but I've been assured that it more than makes up for it later. :)

Happy reading....

------------------------------------

Adena saw very little of Logan after their morning together. He came down twice more to take her to the restroom, both times requiring that she wear the cuffs and ball gag. Logan also brought down a basket of drinks and snacks for her, saying he had many things to do to prepare for their next date. He didn't want her to be hungry or thirsty if he got busy and forgot to come check on her.

"I love you, my Adena. My Angel. And I know you love me, too. Even if those others from the bar poisoned you against me. I'm going to help you to remember that you love me."

He had pulled her to him then, kissing her deeply and allowing his hand to roam over her body. She had done nothing. She didn't return the kiss. She didn't pull from his embrace.

Once he was gone, leaving the basket for her, she slumped on the floor. The padding in the room made it almost silent. She thought back to Calypso's Tavern, where she worked as a singer. Where Logan had started out as a nice guy that was a fan and had become an obsessed stalker. Logan was convinced that it was her friends from the bar that had turned her against him. In reality, she had only ever seen him as a fan. Nothing more. When he began to get more possessive of her time and attention, she had searched for ways to avoid him. Now, she was in his basement, in a padded room. Adena shuddered as she thought about how much time and planning must have gone into her capture.

'He's sick,' she thought with disgust. 'And he loves me. Just my luck. A cute guy likes me, and he ends up being a fucking lunatic stalker kidnapper fuck.' She closed her eyes and slept.

When she awoke again, Logan was standing there, grinning at her.

"You are so beautiful when you sleep, my Angel. Come. Up you go. We have a busy day ahead of us. First, your morning trip to the restroom."

"Please. No gag this time. I won't scream out. I promise. My mouth hurts from yesterday."

Logan moved forward and inspected her face. He noticed the red marks where the ring gag had been. His heart broke as he realized he had hurt his love.

"Ok. No gag. But you must still use the cuffs. Now, hold out your arms."

Adena's heart raced. No gag. That meant she might be able to yell for help before he got her to the bathroom.

She smiled up at him. She had to make him believe that she was trustworthy.

All went as planned, Adena going up quietly. She used the restroom and showered, then put on the sheer white gown he had left for her. There were matching white lace panties.

She grimaced, but put on the clothes and awaited his return. When he came back, she leaned in to him giving him a small kiss on the cheek.

"You are so good to me," she said, a flirtatious tone in her voice.

Logan flushed at her open attention, thankful for it. She was finally coming around.

Adena held out her hands, but Logan shook his head no.

"We can just walk out together, my Angel."

Adena was so excited, she could barely contain herself. This was going to be her chance.

One they were out of the restroom, Adena made her break. She had watched closely each time she had been brought up from the basement. There was one hallway on the main floor. Surely it had to lead out. Pushing away from him, she rushed down the stairs and reached the bottom before he could catch up to her. Making a quick decision, Adena ran to the right and headed for what she hoped was the front door. Logan was hot on her heels by now and she knew it would be tight to make it. Her hand reached the door just as he reached her.

Yanking her back by her auburn hair, Adena never got the door open.

"My Angel. You shouldn't have done that. You picked the hard way once more."

Adena felt a sharp pain in her arm and looked down to see a needle being inserted.

"No! Please, wait..." but she never finished the sentence.

Adena awoke to the smell of smoke. No, not smoke. Candles. She blinked, trying to see better. Staring up at the ceiling, she realized that pictures of her face were smiling back at her. Panic flooded her mind as the fog cleared and she realized she was tied down on some kind of wooden 'X.' She was naked and felt so exposed and vulnerable. Her arms and legs were bound tightly on the St. Andrew's Cross. The fact that the ring gag was back in place didn't help matters.

Raising her head slightly, Adena saw more pictures of herself. In some she was performing, in others she was visiting with fans and friends. A few were more soulful, obviously taken in a quiet moment. Looking as far as she could to the left and then the right, she was overwhelmed. Candles were lit everywhere. She could tell that some had been lit for a while. She wondered how long she had been out.

"Hello, Angel," came Logan's voice. He had been out of her line of vision, but now stepped into view. He was naked and obviously excited.

"I had not intended our wedding day to be this way, my Angel. But, your stunt this morning changed things. I can't risk you trying to get away again. You looked so beautiful as the blushing bride in the white gown." He studied her body and his eyes took on a lustful gaze. "But, you look quite beautiful like this, too."

Logan brought a camera up and snapped a picture.

"For the photo album," he said with a smile. He took several more, moving around her, taking time to snap many angles.

Adena looked away and wished she was anywhere else.

'Wedding day,' kept running through her mind and she wanted to scream. She felt herself moving and looked up and then felt sick. Logan had spun the large cross she was strapped to and stopped her in front of the alter. There, above a large wooden podium, was a picture of her. It was almost life size. There were small crosses on the podium next to an ornate pewter box. Candles flanked the alter, as well as a several framed pictures of the two of them together. She didn't recognize the photos and knew they had never posed for them. He must have spent many hours photo shopping them.

Wedding day....wedding day...wedding day... the words wouldn't leave her mind. Logan planned for them to wed, in this fucking, freaky room.

"You like the music I selected for us as we exchange vows?" he asked. Adena hadn't even noticed. But, yes, in the background, her songs were playing softly.

Tears started down her face and she shook her head no.

'God, please no,' she thought, begging for any higher power to help her now. Logan smiled at her and moved the cross so that she was tilted upwards allowing her to see things better.

"I'm going to start our ceremony now, my Angel. You'll see. It will all be perfect. Soon we can consummate our love. It may hurt, my pure Angel, but I'll go slowly. I'll make sure that you enjoy it. And, I have a surprise for you."

He went to the small pewter box and reverently lifted the lid. Adena could see that it was lined in red velvet. Logan dipped his hand in and came out with a small white piece of cloth. He brought it to his face, inhaling the scent deeply, then turning to her.

"This, my love, my soon to be lover, is your purity cloth. I'll use it to clean you up after our first time. Once you are no longer a virgin. The cloth will remain here, in this special symbol of our love and unity. It will show that you have always belonged only to me."

Adena's heart began to race.

Purity cloth? What the fuck was a purity cloth? And why the hell would he clean...Blood. He was expecting blood. Oh, damn. Son of a bitch, fuck, shit, damn. She hadn't been a virgin in years. That time had come and gone long ago. He was going to go ape shit when he found out she wasn't a virgin.

Pulling on the straps holding her in place only caused her pain. Adena began twisting violently, thrashing on the wooden 'X' holding her in place. She had to get out of there.

"Soon, my Angel, soon," Logan said, smiling at her, glad she was eager for the ceremony.

Folding the delicate, lacy white cloth, he placed it on top of the box and then looked at Adena.

"Perhaps I can have just one more pleasure with you as my lover, before you are my wife. You seem eager for out marriage, but maybe you won't mind if I delay for just a moment." He smiled and walked between her legs, moving the cross so that her head was angled down slightly and her legs went up.

"You are so beautiful, my Lover."

Then he bent down to her, inhaling the aroma of her lips. He ran a single finger along the trimmed hair that covered part of her pussy. She struggled to get away, to move from his touch, but she was helpless. Using his tongue, he trailed along the inside of her thigh, where her leg and pussy met. He licked her all the way up and out to her hip. Then he repeated the action on the other side.

Adena trembled. It felt so good, but she didn't want it. Not from him. Not in this room. And not tied and gagged and about to be pronounced Mrs. Crazyassed Motherfucker.

Placing his hands on her thighs so that she had very little room to move, Logan dove into her slit like a man dying of thirst that had found his oasis. His tongue plunged deep into her, making her squirm more. Flicking his tongue back and forth inside her, he tasted her fluids as they began to flow.

Pulling his tongue back out, he began nibbling up and down between her lips, sucking her clit into his mouth. She shuddered and tried to close her legs to him. But, between being tied up and his hands, she was going no where.

Adena thrashed around on the large platform holding her in place. The room seemed to be getting hotter as she struggled to move from his tongue. Her nipples were already puckering again and she cursed her body for reacting to him in such a positive way. Adena's eyes rolled back as he settled on her clit. Alternating between sucking it and then rubbing it quickly with the tip of his tongue, Logan was getting to her once more.

She was fighting the urge to submit to his talents when he slowly inserted a finger into her hot cunt. He slid it around, caressing her walls. She shuddered. Another finger joined the first. She moaned as his hand twisted and his fingers hooked up, finding that holy and wonderful G spot.

Adena could feel the climax building now and stopped fighting, wanting him to finish.

Logan suckled at her clit a few moments more, his fingers pulling up and down, working her wet cunt. Just as he could feel she was ready to climax, he removed his fingers. He heard her moan. This time from frustration. Then he softly kissed her clit, then her pussy lips, then her thigh, then he stood up.

He smiled as he looked up at her face and saw her head up, staring down at him. There was frustration in her eyes.

"I told you, my love, that I want you to be ready when we first make love. That will help you to be ready. So that when I penetrate you, you will enjoy it."

Moving to her, he took her hand firmly in his and began reciting a poem. She didn't recognize it and figured it must be something he wrote. She couldn't concentrate on the words, though, as she looked at the walls and the candles and the purity cloth. Penetration. He was expecting her to be a virgin. Her whole body trembled.

"And we will live together, loving one another, for the rest of our days. Amen. I now pronounce us husband and wife."

Adena's head jerked around to him. She began shaking her head no again, but he smiled at her.

"It is so wonderful, it's almost impossible to believe, isn't it my Angel? But, we are officially married now." He moved to her left foot and adjusted something, laying her back again.

"And now, we will consummate our union. Your purity will be proven and our love will be blessed."

Logan moved to between Adena's legs and smiled at her.

"I know you are scared, my love. A woman's first time is sometimes not easy. But, I'm going to do all in my power to make sure you enjoy it."

His smile disappeared as he adjusted the platform she was strapped to and bent to lick her pussy lips once more. He carefully put a finger inside her and grinned as he pulled it out, soaked.

"You are ready, my Lover, my Wife."

Adena began to cry and shake her head. She struggled in vain against straps holding her down.

Logan ignored her writhing and moved to get the purity cloth. Lovingly lifting up her bum, he slid the delicate, snow-white material under her.

His heart beating fast, Logan stood and looked at Adena once more.

"We are as one, my Angel."

With that, he moved closer to her, took hold of her hips and positioned his dick at the entrance to her wonderful hole. He shuddered as their skin touched. It was another moment he had dreamed of. Slowly, not wanting to harm his new wife, Logan began to slide his hard dick into her wet cunt.

"Uhh....Uhhhh...Uhhh...Yess...." he said, his breath catching in his throat as he moved deeper into her, inch by inch. She was warm and wet and welcoming. He felt the muscles contract around him as she moved and ground her hips against him.

"My wife," he whispered, thrusting further in. "I want you to enjoy this, too, my Angel."

As his pelvis reached her bum, he was shocked that he had felt no resistance. Perhaps he had been so careful, so gentle, her cherry had not broken.

He slid out and smiled down at Adena.

"See? Not so bad. Now, a bit faster. Be ready, my Angel."

Adena, knowing that nothing was going to end up on that piece of cloth except some cum and her own juices, continued to thrash and tried to pull her arms free. The straps bit deep into her wrists and stung. Another yank brought real pain and she looked up and over to see a trickle of blood starting to form around the strap.

'Damn. Only blood he is gonna have a chance to get on that piece of cloth,' she thought briefly, before he began to thrust with a bit more force deep inside of her. She hated that it felt good. Her almost orgasm had left her wanting a release, but her mind still screamed that she was in danger.

Logan thrust in deeply twice more, then pulled out slowly, looking at his cock glistening with her wonderful wetness. However, there was no blood. Nothing even slightly pink. He looked at the purity cloth. Nothing there.

Panicking that something was wrong, Logan began to thrust deeper and harder, pulling her hips to his eager dick, enjoying the sounds that their bodies made as they slid back and forth. Harder, deeper, almost to the point of it feeling like a kick as their bodies met with each thrust, Logan finally stopped, shaking from the exertion and the need to cum, and looked up at Adena.

"Angel?"

Adena, lost in the thrusts, moaned as he stopped, lifted her head and looked at him, dreading his gaze.

"Are you not pure?"

Her eyes went wide with fear. She watched as his face grew deep red and the look in his eyes made her tremble.

Logan pulled out completely and moved away for her for a moment. He went to the alter and knelt, mumbling something she couldn't understand. He was quiet for a while and Adena strained to hear anything over the beating of her heart.

Suddenly, Logan turned, a smile back on his face.

"I know what I must do. We are going to purify you, my love. So that our union can be perfect."

And then he walked out.

Adena lay there for what felt like hours. She had no concept of time other than watching the candles as they dripped. Finally she just dozed off.

Her eyes snapped open, however, as she felt her body move and she suddenly found herself upside down, with Logan standing naked in front of her. His dick was still hard and inches from her mouth.

"We are going to purify you now, my Angel. Purge any other lovers from your body and make you pure once more."

Logan took a step forward and shoved his dick deep within her gaping mouth. The ring gag made her helpless as he began to fuck her mouth, thrusting his thick, solid nine inches deep down her throat, causing her to cough and sputter because of the angle and the unexpectedness of his action.

As his hips went to work on her mouth, Logan leaned forward and licked her clit. She was just about dry again. Had he not loved her, he would have used that to his advantage. Instead, he moved her so that he could lick her slit a few times, then twisted her just enough to tilt her pelvis forward. He gathered some spit and dribbled it down her ass, trying to prepare her.

Using his finger, Logan rubbed the spit around her rosebud and then began sliding it in and out of her bum. Adena jumped at the sensation. Ignoring her, Logan licked her slit, stopping to nibble on her clit a few times. Meanwhile, his hips were still thrusting, his hard cock easily reaching the back of her throat each time he did.

Adena heard something and tried to focus. It was something new, but she couldn't place the sound. What was he doing?

"One. Two. Three!"

On three, Adena jerked and her legs tried to straighten. Her ass and pussy were both filled at once. It was big, she couldn't tell how big, but thick and long. Her pussy loved it, wanting more. Her ass rebelled against it, however, never having had more than a tongue or a few fingers exploring there. Her ass was on fire.

Screaming did nothing, Adena realized. Her mouth was stuffed. Now her pussy and ass were, too. He began to pull the huge double dildo from her body, then thrust it deeply again. Sweat began to build on Adena's body as she fought for air and tried to escape the pounding her ass and cunt were getting.

Logan kept the dildo going with one hand and began to work on her clit with the other. He rubbed it intensely, making it incredibly sensitive. Adena jerked as she felt herself getting close to an orgasm when he suddenly stopped rubbing. She groaned onto his hard dick in frustration. How long was he going to torture her?

The torture had only just begun, however. Thrusting the dildo deep into her holes, he carefully pulled back her swollen pussy lips and licked the clit, making it protrude with excitement. Another lick and then he raised his hand and came down quickly, slapping her throbbing clit. Her whole body tensed as she tried to scream again. Another smack. Sweat poured from Adena as she writhed from the pain.

Then she felt the comfort of his tongue working her again. The extremes made her feel dizzy and out of control. She tugged at the straps on her arms and legs, causing them to dig deeper into her flesh.

Logan's tongue continued to lick up around her clit and then he began nibbling as much as he could, working around the dildo. As the feelings began to build again, Logan once more moved back. Adena went crazy, writhing on the platform, trying to escape what she feared was coming. She tried to shake her head no, but his cock was buried deep within her mouth, rubbing the back of her throat and not allowing much movement.

Her body tensed as he once more pulled back her pussy lips and kissed her clit. Another lick, then kiss. Maybe he wouldn't...

Then she felt the hand come down once more. Tears flowed freely, going into her hair and mixing with the sweat and saliva that was beginning to make her hair wet.

Turning his attention to the dildos once more, Logan began to chant something Adena couldn't understand. The intensity of his thrusting, both in her mouth and her ass and pussy, grew. He was beginning to strain from the effort and their sweaty bodies slid against one another with each plunge into her body.

Fighting for breath and feeling the orgasm build yet again, Adena struggled and began pushing her hips up to meet the offending object. Now her ass was getting used to the dildo and the burning sensation had lessened. All she could think of now was the way the dildo worked on her G spot and made her desperate to have a release.

12