Common Ground Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ginger
Ginger
76 Followers

Cammie watched intently, breathless with anticipation. He worked his pants off his hips and slid them down, quickly pulling them off. Cammie made a small mewling sound of lust as she saw his cock poking several inches out of the top of his briefs.

He smiled at her and teasingly turned his back to her as he pulled his briefs off. He slowly turned around, revealing his immense cock in it's fully erect glory. Cammie's breath hissed between her teeth when she saw it. His penis was definitely in proportion with the rest of his enormous body.

He stepped closer to Cammie, his jutting erection at her eye level as she sat on the bed. She couldn't help but to lick her lips expectantly, and she leaned forward, intending to put her lips around his huge dick. Instead, Alec sank to his knees and lightly kissed her lips.

He put his hands on her shoulders and carefully pushed her backwards, laying her down with her legs still hanging off the side of the bed. He slid her shoes off and sat them aside.

Cammie moaned when she felt Alec kissing her thighs through her stockings. He then unhurriedly pulled off her panties, and he smiled at her as he lifted her legs and placed them over his broad shoulders. He moved forward until she could feel his warm breath stimulating her pussy. Alec tenderly traced the outline of her labia with his tongue, making her squirm.

"Ohhh that feels so good, Alec," Cammie whispered.

In response Alec parted her pussy lips with his tongue and thrust it inside her. He made his tongue go rigid and he began slowly fucking her pussy with it. Cammie groaned, and Alec found her clit with his fingers as he pumped his tongue in and out of her pussy.

The second Alec touched her sensitive clit, Cammie came without warning. She had been so primed that one little bit of contact was all it took to give her an explosive climax. Her body jerked with uncontrolled spasms, and she cried out his name.

Alec continued licking her very gently until her orgasm subsided. "You taste so sweet," he said, "and I've never seen a woman get off that quick. I knew you were special."

He was still on his knees, looking up at her through the valley of her breasts, his face shiny with her wetness.

Her voice was still trembling with aftershocks as she said, "And I've never come that fast before. It even took me by surprise. It still feels sooo good! I want your cock so bad now, Alec. I want to make you feel like you just made me feel."

He stood up, and his hard-on looked even more huge from her perspective laying down. She held her arms out to him, beckoning. He smiled sweetly, leaned over and slid his arms underneath her legs and back, and lifted her up effortlessly. He kissed her lips, and gently laid her full length down on the bed. He stretched out next to her, intensely looking into her eyes and softly stroking her face.

Cammie rolled onto her side facing him, gradually recovering from the overload of incredible sensations she was feeling. She ran her fingers through the tangle of thick hair on his chest, followed by tender kisses. She ran her tongue over his nipples, hardening them instantly.

Alec's hands never stopped moving. He caressed the skin of her arms, shoulders and breasts. His hands thrilled her everywhere they passed.

Both of them moaned in unison when Cammie reached down and began stroking his rigid cock. She looked down, watching her fingers trailing over the taut, shiny skin of his cock head. She was mesmerized; her fingers looked so tiny moving over the ripe plum of the end of his swollen member. The skin there was silkier than she could ever remember feeling before.

Cammie slid her hand further down, gripping his cock tightly in her fist. Alec's breathing came faster and shallower, bordering on panting. Cammie was enthralled with the sensation of the soft, flexible skin sliding through her grip.

She couldn't wait much longer. She had to have his cock deep inside her soon. She climbed up on her knees, leaned over and pressed her lips to his, and then she threw one knee over him. As she straddled him, he put one hand on the small of her back to support her, and one hand cupping the back of her long neck, cradling it.

Positioning herself so that her pussy hovered just above his waiting cock, she leaned forward, pressing her breasts tightly against his chest. She could feel his chest hairs tickling her nipples as she kissed him passionately.

Their tongues mingled and Cammie lowered herself onto him, pushing her soaking wet pussy against his enormous dick.

Alec's hips began moving, thrusting, seeking. She slid her pussy up and down his cock, coating it with her slick juices. Alec was looking at her with an intensity borne of desire, and he said, "Camille, I want my cock in you..NOW!"

She smiled, rose up a bit, and slid the head of his cock into her pussy. Cammie threw her head back and cried out, and Alec groaned loudly as she very slowly lowered herself onto his stiff rod. He felt abnormally large at first, but her body steadily adjusted to his size. Her tight cunt stretched and fitted to the form of his magnificent cock.

Alec let her slowly work his dick all the way into her pussy before he started moving his hips and thrusting. Cammie was in heaven. Never before had her pussy been so full of cock. She pumped her hips back and forth in time with his thrusts, meeting his rhythm perfectly.

The sensations were beyond belief. She wanted more and more and more. Alec stroked the creamy flesh of her breasts as he fucked her, lightly pinching her erect nipples.

As their thrusts became more urgent, Alec put his hands on both sides of Cammie's waist and be began lifting her up and pushing her down in time with their movements.

"Oh yes, Alec...I'm going to come again!!" she wailed.

Cammie's whole being cried out in pleasure as another intense orgasm overtook her. She could feel the muscles deep inside her pussy contracting, cinching even tighter around Alec's cock. Alec could feel it too, and seconds later he exploded inside her.

His load of cum was so huge that Cammie immediately felt it pouring out of her, running onto her thighs and soaking Alec's balls and legs as well. Cammie collapsed forward onto Alec's chest, panting with exertion.

He put his arms around her, holding her tightly and stroking her luxurious hair as they both tried to catch their breath. After a time Cammie sighed with satisfaction and rolled off Alec, settling in next to him. "That was incredible!" she said with a broad smile.

"Absolutely," Alec replied, "this date turned out better than I ever dared to hope. You're more like a fantasy come true!"

"Can a fantasy come true more than once?" Cammie asked with a mischievous sparkle in her eyes.

"It most certainly can, and I suspect that it will," he answered and then kissed her lips lightly.

**********

Hours later, Alec lay in his bed with his arm around Cammie, tenderly holding her as she slept. Even though he was also exhausted, his mind was still reeling from the events of the evening too much to sleep yet.

He could feel Cammie's warm breath on his arm, but he still couldn't keep from looking over at her every minute or two just to make sure she was real. He had meant it when he told her that she was like a real life fantasy. And she'd proved it more than once.

He recalled the ambrosia-like taste of her, and the way she'd come so quickly when he touched her hard little clit. He knew he'd never forget the sensation of having his cock in her for the first time, feeling her lowering herself onto him and slowly sliding his cock all the way into her tight, wet hole. He was pleased that he'd been able to last so long, considering he could have shot his load the minute he was all the way inside her.

She had already come twice, but she wasn't done with him yet, and she had made him so glad of that. They had lain there for awhile, cuddling and quietly talking, when they'd started kissing again.

They'd been laying side by side, facing each other, when she had interrupted their kiss to push him down onto his back. She'd risen up on her knees and began kissing and licking her way down his body. By the time she'd reached his belly, his cock had already been already half hard in anticipation of where she was heading.

She apparently wasn't average in any way, including the way she gave blow jobs. Instead of starting with his cock, she had begun by sensuously licking his balls, and in turn sucking each one into her mouth. She was the first woman he'd ever known to give such wonderful attention to his balls, and he loved it.

Next she had run her tongue oh-so-slowly up the sensitive underside of his cock, pausing to give several swirling licks around the head before working her way down the topside. Cammie had then moved back up to his cock head and carefully ran her teeth over it, which aroused him in a big way. Feeling her teeth hinted at danger, but it had felt so good at the same time.

Before he'd had a chance to recover from that sensation, suddenly she'd opened her mouth wide and swallowed three quarters of his rod in one stroke. She pulled back, sucking hard, then had moved forward again, this time getting the whole thing in her mouth. Her nose had been buried in his pubic hair, and she hadn't even gagged a little bit.

That was another new experience for him. He'd had women who could take most of his cock into their mouths, but Cammie was the first to take it all.

He had been captivated watching her. He'd rested his hand lightly on the back of her neck as she had expertly moved up and down on his rock hard dick. He'd thought she was a sight to see; sucking so hard that it hollowed her cheeks and obviously thoroughly enjoying it. Before long she had been moaning with her mouth full of him, sending vocal vibrations shooting through the length of his cock.

He had been fast approaching orgasm, and he told her so in case she'd wanted to pull away. She hadn't. Instead she'd sucked even harder, and as he came she had eagerly swallowed every drop of his milky fluid. He'd lain there seeing stars for quite awhile after that.

Now, as she lay there nestled in his arms, he knew he was hooked. He wanted her over and over again, wanted to find out everything there was to know about her, and most of all, he wanted her to want him just as much.

* * * * *

To Be Continued...

Ginger
Ginger
76 Followers