Common Ground Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ginger
Ginger
77 Followers

She and Cammie were working on a salad, but the progress was slow. Cammie and Alec were already on their second margarita, and Terry and Mike were on their third. They were all pleasantly buzzed but the dinner preparations were somewhat hampered by the effects of the alcohol.

"Come on Alec," Mike said, "let's go do our manly duty and turn these burgers into inedible ashes." They headed outside through a large set of sliding glass doors, where the gas grill stood on the patio.

Terry and Mike's house was fairly small, but it had a great backyard surrounded by a privacy fence and a nice patio decorated with pots of flowers. It was a beautiful evening and they already had a table set up on the patio so they could eat outside.

Cammie was busy slicing tomatoes for the salad and Terry went back to chopping mushrooms. Cammie noticed that Terry seemed more subdued than usual and she asked her if there was anything wrong.

Terry put her knife down and took another big gulp of her drink. She turned and regarded Cammie, her wide dark eyes filled with uncertainty.

"I'm fine, just a little nervous is all. There's something I'd like to tell you, but I'm not sure how you'll take it."

Cammie reached out and took her friend's hand, concerned. "Come on, let's sit down for a minute. You know you can tell me anything, Terry." Terry was normally a little spitfire, vivacious and full of razor sharp humor, but tonight she seemed vulnerable and maybe even a little afraid of something.

They sat down at the kitchen table, and Terry took another swig of her margarita. "I don't even know how to say this, but I know that I have to tell you," Terry began. She looked down at the floor, unable to meet Cammie's eyes, and her hands were trembling slightly. She ran her hand repeatedly through her shoulder length dark brown hair, one of her nervous tics.

"The only way I know how to do it just spit it out. You know I'm not known for my subtlety," Terry said with a weak smile. "Cam, you know I've told you before that I was bisexual? Well, there's this woman that I'm extremely attracted to and who I want very badly. And that woman is you," she said with a tremor in her voice.

Cammie was momentarily speechless as she tried to digest what Terry had just told her. She wasn't shocked, since they'd done a little experimenting together before, but she had no idea that Terry was truly attracted to her in a sexual way. Cammie had thought that their explorations had just been a phase, one that had long passed.

Terry had a stricken look on her face and appeared to be on the verge of tears. Cammie scooted over next to her friend and put her arms around her. "It's okay, Terry. I'm glad you told me and we'll figure this thing out together. I love you, honey, and everything's okay."

Terry seemed at least a little comforted, and she said "Thank god. Cam, I've been so scared to tell you. I didn't know what you'd think of me after I told you, but I just had to. The suspense was killing me."

Cammie picked up her own margarita and downed half of it in one swallow. "Okay, let me see if I'm understanding you correctly. You want to have sex with me?"

"Yes," Terry admitted, "and I've wanted to for a long time. I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever known and I constantly dream about what it would be like to touch you...and to have you touch me."

"Does Mike know how you feel?" Cammie asked.

"He knows and he's cool with it," Terry said. With a smile she added, "Actually he's more than cool with it. It turns him on in a big way."

"I can imagine," Cammie said with a grin. Her tone grew serious again and she said, "Terry, I'm extremely flattered. I've had my fantasies about having sex with another woman too, but truthfully, with you I think it would almost seem like incest. You're like my sister!" Her heart was pounding as a confusing wave of feelings washed over her.

Terry focused her chocolate brown eyes on Cammie and purred, "I think I could make you forget any silly notions of incest in about thirty seconds if you gave me the chance." Terry's expression was intensely penetrating, and despite herself, Cammie felt the beginnings of excitement stirring in her belly.

Cammie's mind was racing as she tried to figure out just how she felt about all this. She was confused, but there was an unmistakable feeling of sexual arousal beginning to flow through her. She looked at Terry, at her pretty, youthful face with wide, dark eyes, and at her slender body with perky, high set breasts. She really was a pretty little thing.

Cammie thought back to the night when they'd kissed each other. The kiss had been sweet, soft, and utterly different from kissing a man. She had enjoyed it, just as she had enjoyed watching Terry masturbate as they'd watched a really hot X-rated movie. Cammie admitted to herself that it had excited her. If Terry had told her then of her desire to go further, Cammie would have been into it. "So why not now?" she asked herself. Terry wanted her badly, and Cammie thought it might be an experience she'd enjoy.

She admitted to Terry that the possibility excited her. Terry's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree, and she asked, "Really?"

"Really," Cammie said. "But there are a few things I'd like to get straight before we pursue this any further. Like how Alec will feel about all this, even though I'm pretty sure he'll be turned on by it, just like Mike. And do we let them watch? Or participate?"

"Wow," Terry said, "I can't believe you think you'd like to try it. It's more than I dared to hope for. I have done plenty of fantasizing about it though, and I kind of pictured us letting the guys watch...at least. Do you think that would bother you?"

"No, actually I think I'd prefer them being there. It wouldn't feel like cheating if they were watching and enjoying it too. Plus, you realize, we have the golden opportunity of getting them more turned on than they've ever been in their lives!"

"Absolutely!" Terry nearly shouted, her usual exuberance quickly returning.

Cammie said, "Let me talk to Alec after dinner, and if he agrees, we'll see how things go later. And pour me another margarita...suddenly I'm so excited but nervous at the same time."

"Okay," Terry agreed, "you talk to Alec. I'm nervous too, but also excited beyond belief. I can't believe my fantasy of eating your pussy may finally come true." Terry's voice was sexily husky and she frankly met Cammie's eyes.

Hearing Terry say that out loud made Cammie's heart beat faster. She stood up and said, "We'd better get this salad finished. The burgers should be done soon."

They went back to the kitchen counter and resumed their vegetable chopping. Cammie's mind was still reeling, and she was having trouble concentrating. She began to wonder if she was crazy for agreeing to this. Suddenly, she had an inspiration about how she could find out for sure.

She put down her knife and said to Terry, "I need to see something." Terry turned to her and raised her eyebrows quizically. Cammie put her arms around Terry's neck and kissed her, full on the lips. Terry seemed momentarily stunned, then she responded with a wanton passion.

Cammie was amazed how good the kiss felt. Terry locked her arms around Cammie's waist, then opened her mouth, gently prodding Cammie's lips with her tongue. Cammie's lips parted and she felt the electric touch of Terry's tongue on hers. Cammie abruptly felt weak in the knees, and she broke the kiss, breathing hard.

"That's what I needed to know," Cammie said with a smile. The sensations she had felt in the kiss told her clearly that she wasn't crazy. Instead she felt a twinge of regret that it had taken so long for them to get to this point.

**********

"Hey!" Mike hissed, lightly swatting Alec on the arm in excitement. "We have contact!" Mike nodded toward the sliding glass doors, and Alec turned around in time to see Cammie and Terry engaged in a heavy lip-lock.

"Well, I guess now we know what Cammie thought of Terry's news," Alec said with a broad grin. "It really doesn't surprise me. Cammie loves sex in a big way."

"So does Terry," Mike agreed. "Now hopefully we'll get to see them in action together. Um, have you given any thought to the fact that they might invite us to join in with them?"

"I sure have. I figure we'll just have to let them call the shots," Alec answered. "Are you the jealous type?"

"I can be," said Mike, "but this is different. If everybody's cool and we're having a good time, then I don't have a problem if you want Terry too or if she wants you. Do you feel the same way about Cammie?"

"Pretty much," Alec said, "but I'm going to let her make all the decisions in this case. I want to make sure she doesn't feel pushed to do anything she doesn't want to, or for me to do anything she doesn't feel comfortable with. My priority is for her to get what she wants, and not to lose her in the process."

"I just wanted to make sure we agreed before the time comes, if it comes. After all, you're bigger than me!"

Alec laughed. He was five inches taller than Mike and probably had fifty pounds on him. Mike wasn't little at six feet tall, but next to Alec's hulking figure he looked much smaller by comparison.

Mike held up his margarita glass in a toast. "Here's to what I hope will be a very stimulating evening."

"Here, here!" Alec agreed. "Just don't get too stimulated in my direction!"

They both howled with laughter.

**********

Dinner turned out great and the men had managed not to burn the burgers after all. They sat around the table outdoors, eating, laughing, and drinking much more alcohol than usual. There was a pleasant current of anticipation and excitement in the air.

They finished their burgers and salads just as the sky began to grow dark. Terry and Mike lit up after dinner cigarettes, and Cammie got up from her chair and sat in Alec's lap. She wanted to be close to him, to let him know just how much she loved him before she talked to him about Terry's proposal.

When she settled in his lap, she was surprised to find that he had an erection. "Is that for me?" she whispered with a giggle.

"Of course," he said with a mischievous gleam in his hazel eyes. "That's what you get for not wearing any panties!" Blocked from Terry and Mike's view by the table, Alec slid his hand up Cammie's skirt and ran his finger over her tender labia. Her pussy was very wet to his touch.

Cammie quietly gasped and ground her bottom sensuously against the hardness in his jeans. Cammie couldn't believe how horny she felt. They'd already had a satisfying sex session earlier, so she wondered if her level of arousal was because of Terry. She didn't really care why she felt that way, she was just thoroughly enjoying it.

She could hear Terry and Mike whispering softly to each other. As they finished their smokes, they gathered up the plates and bowls and Terry said, "You guys just relax for a bit and Mike and I will get things cleaned up."

They went inside, and they could be seen through the glass doors rinsing the dishes and putting them in the dishwasher.

Cammie turned back to Alec and kissed him passionately. Before he had a chance to say anything, Cammie said, "I have something I want to tell you, and I want you to be honest about how it makes you feel."

"Go ahead, baby," Alec said gently.

Cammie leaned in close and whispered in his ear, "Terry told me she wants to eat my pussy, and I think I'd like to be with her too."

Alec couldn't contain the moan that leapt from his throat. Hearing her say that caused his hard-on to throb furiously in the confines of his briefs. He took a deep breath before he trusted himself to speak.

"Oh Cammie, you have to know how much that excites me! I want you to have everything you want, baby. Just as long as you promise not to keep anything secret from me...I want to know everything!"

"No secrets, I promise. I think the best way to make sure of that is for you to watch," she added with a seductive smile. She was pretty sure he would be turned on by the idea of her and Terry together, but she was thrilled to have it confirmed.

She put her arms around him and squeezed him tight. "I just wanted to make sure this wouldn't change anything between us, Alec. You're my man and I love you."

He kissed her lips sweetly in response. "No worries, Cammie. Now you'd better get off my lap before I bend you over and fuck you right here. I'm so fucking turned on."

**********

Alec couldn't concentrate on the card game. When he and Cammie had come in from the patio earlier, he'd seen Cammie give Terry an affirmative nod, and he knew what it meant. An agreement had been made. There would be sex.

Now he couldn't keep his mind on his poker hand. In addition to his constant thoughts of Cammie and Terry engaged in lesbian sex, he was also well on his way to being shitfaced drunk. He wasn't alone there. Cammie had matched him drink for drink, and she was much smaller than he was. Mike and Terry both also appeared to be feeling no pain.

Alec had been watching Cammie carefully, and he thought she was having just as much trouble focusing as he was. She kept screwing up her poker hands and she just couldn't seem to sit still. He also noticed the long, intense moments of eye contact she was sharing with Terry.

Abruptly, Terry slammed her cards down on the table and announced, "This game sucks! I have a new game I think we'd all find much more interesting. Anybody feeling up to something different?"

All of us agreed simultaneously. It was obvious that everyone was most eager to move things along.

Terry said, "Great! Cammie, come with me and we'll get things ready. You guys make yourselves comfortable...Mike, you take the recliner and Alec, park it on the sofa. We'll be right back."

With that, she took Cammie's hand and they disappeared down the hallway towards the bedrooms. Mike and Alec gave each other a silent high-five, believing the time for some real fun had finally arrived. They did as requested and took their seats, impatiently waiting.

A few minutes later, the girls returned. They had changed clothes; now both of them wore short silky robes, each of them in a different flowered pattern. Apparently Terry had loaned Cammie one of hers.

Terry carried a large folded comforter from one of the beds, and Cammie was loaded down with several large pillows. They spread the comforter out in the middle of the floor and placed the pillows on it, creating a makeshift bed.

As Cammie dimmed the lights and lit several candles, Terry headed back down the hall. She returned carrying a blue satin covered box, which was about the size of a box that a pair of boots would come in. She sat the box down next to the bed they'd made.

When Mike saw the box, he grinned and Terry put her fingers to her lips, telling him to be quiet. Cammie and Alec looked at each other, curious. Alec shrugged his shoulders, and figured they'd find out the box's contents soon enough.

As her final preparation, Terry tuned their stereo in to a light jazz station. The music softly filled the room with soothing yet energizing music.

Terry then sat down on the floor-bed, and held her hand out to Cammie. Cammie went over and gave Alec a quick kiss before joining Terry. Alec and Mike looked on with breathless anticipation.

With a slightly trembling hand, Terry cradled Cammie's neck and pulled her closer. Alec was enthralled. It seemed Cammie and Terry were just drifting towards each other, meeting in the middle with a soft kiss. They both locked their arms around each other and held each other close as their lips continued the passionate kiss.

Alec's cock had been brick hard since the minute the ladies had come down the hallway in their robes, but watching them kissing each other made it throb almost painfully in it's confinement. He was sure Mike was in the same predicament.

On the floor, the girls' kiss had progressed; their moist pink tongues could now be seen mingling and probing. Terry took the clasp from Cammie's hair and began running her fingers through her friend's luxurious tresses.

Suddenly, they stopped kissing and looked at each other intently, appraising. Alec could see his girlfriend's emerald eyes staring deeply into Terry's dark brown ones. They smiled sweetly at each other, as if agreeing that this was good and they should continue.

Cammie leaned forward, but instead of meeting Terry's lips again, she began planting small kisses along Terry's neck. Terry's eyes closed and she murmured, "Oh yes, Cam, I love that."

Alec could hear that both of the girls were breathing heavier as their passion escalated. He and Mike were damn near panting themselves. He very badly wanted to take his cock out of his pants and stroke it as he watched, but he waited, unsure.

As Cammie kissed her creamy throat, Terry slid her hand inside Cammie's robe and cupped her soft, round breast. Cammie gasped and immediately responded in kind, gently squeezing Terry's left breast through the silky fabric of her robe.

With one pull of the tie, Terry had Cammie's robe open, exposing her perfect twin globes to everyone in the room. Alec smiled as he heard Mike's breath catch in his throat; this was his first view of Cammie's magnificent breasts.

Cammie's light pink nipples were at full attention, jutting out sexily from the exquisitely smooth skin of her breasts. Terry let out a low moan when she gently pinched Cammie's nipples, then cupped both of her breasts, touching them reverently as though they were priceless treasures.

Terry leaned forward and greedily took one of Cammie's ripe nipples into her mouth, causing Cammie's entire body to shudder. As Terry suckled her breast, Cammie's eyes met Alec's. He smiled at her, nodding his encouragement.

Cammie moaned with lust and pulled Terry's robe open, pushing it off her shoulders. Terry was completely naked underneath, and Alec appreciatively took in his first view of her petite form. She had pert, high set breasts, and her hard nipples were small and dark pink with a hint of brown. She was very slender and looked appealingly fragile and delicate. When he saw that her pussy was totally clean shaven, Alec couldn't help but reach down and squeeze his erection through his pants.

Terry quickly yanked Cammie's robe the rest of the way off. She also was nude underneath. As opposed to Terry, Cammie had opted to leave a neat triangular patch of red-brown pubic hair, but was smoothly shaved from the bottom of the triangle to her anus. Glancing over at Mike, Alec could see that he was now also massaging his cock through his jeans.

Cammie and Terry lay down next to each other on the comforter, reclining slightly with a couple of pillows behind their heads. They kissed again, their hands exploring the curves of each other's bodies. Alec nearly came in his pants when he saw Terry slip one finger between Cammie's legs and begin rubbing.

Cammie's body jerked with the sensation and she groaned. Terry broke the kiss and smiled at her, gently spreading Cammie's legs wider and stretching her clit taut. Terry's fingers quickly became shiny with Cammie's now-flowing juices.

Terry was obviously completely aroused by Cammie. Even though her pussy hadn't been touched yet, traces of wet fluids were visible glistening on her upper thighs. Terry began kissing her way down Cammie's body, and both Alec and Mike groaned softly, knowing where she was heading.

**********

Cammie was beside herself with passion. Never before had she been so utterly and completely turned on. It wasn't merely being with Terry, even though that was part of it; it was also because the man she loved and the man Terry loved were watching them.

As Terry kissed down Cammie's chest and belly, Cammie could see that both Alec and Mike were touching their cocks through their clothes. In a hoarse voice, Cammie looked directly at Alec and said, "Take your cock out so I can see you stroke it for me."

Ginger
Ginger
77 Followers