Common Ground Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ginger
Ginger
77 Followers

Terry momentarily paused and turned to the men. "You heard the lady, dicks out where we can see!" They watched as Alec and Mike quickly obeyed the request, unzipping their jeans and pushing their underwear down far enough to reach their desperately hard cocks.

"Oh, very nice," Cammie sighed as both men slid their erections through their tight fists. Terry's eyes went wide when she saw the size of Alec's huge cock, and she grinned at Cammie and said, "I'm going to get that pretty pussy of yours ready for that horse dick of Alec's."

With that, she crawled between Cammie's legs and buried her face in Cammie's soaking cunt. Cammie loudly cried out as Terry started licking up and down her slit, teasing her clit with her warm tongue. Cammie thought that it was similar as having Alec eat her pussy, only softer and more gentle.

Without hesitation, Cammie began sliding her hips back and forth, meeting Terry's eager mouth with every stroke. She looked down, and Terry's wide dark eyes were trained on her as she slurped at Cammie's juicy pussy. Cammie moaned and smiled at Terry, then at Alec, then at Mike. She wanted them all to know just how much she loved this.

Terry's little tongue targeted Cammie's clit and stayed there, flicking it mercilessly as Cammie writhed beneath her. Cammie gripped Terry's head, holding her tight against her. Terry moaned with her tongue still working fast and furious on Cammie's clit.

Without warning, a mind-blowing climax overtook Cammie, wringing a pleasured scream from her throat and causing her body to tremble with the force of it. Terry continued her tongue lashing until Cammie's body quieted.

Terry moved up Cammie's body and kissed her, letting Cammie taste herself. Cammie loved that when Alec did it and loved it just as much when Terry did.

Cammie suddenly desperately wanted Alec's cock inside of her. She whispered to Terry that she was ready for a hard dick, and Terry looked at the men and said, "Would you boys like to play now?"

Alec and Mike jumped to their feet with almost comical quickness, shucking off their pants and shirts. They joined the women in their glorious nudity.

Cammie had never seen Mike naked before and she thought he looked damn fine. His cock wasn't as large as Alec's, but it was certainly of respectable size. His body was lean and sinewy, and his chest was covered with brownish-blonde hair slightly darker than that on his head. She favored him with an approving nod and he beamed.

Cammie returned her attention to Terry and asked her to lie back on the pillows. She told her, "I'm going to see if I can make you get off just like you did me." Terry obeyed, reclining on the pillows and spreading her legs, giving Cammie easy access to her shaved pussy.

Cammie got on all fours, and leaned forward, tentatively running her tongue over Terry's swollen labia. Terry hissed, "Fuck, Cam, you don't know how long I've dreamed of you doing that!"

Her first taste of another woman's pussy was pure heaven, deliciously sweet and addictive. Cammie pushed her tongue in farther, parting Terry's pussy lips and lapping at her juices. Cammie paused momentarily, and looked over her shoulder at Alec. "I want your cock in me while I lick her sweet pussy."

Alec dropped to his knees behind her, and quickly slid the head of his massive cock into her dripping wet snatch. Cammie's voice trembled when she said, "Yes, baby, fuck me hard!" He complied, forcing the remaining several inches of his meat deep inside her inviting cunt.

Cammie lowered her mouth to Terry's pink paradise again, this time tonguing her clit. Terry looked at Mike and begged him to put his cock in her mouth. He straddled Terry's chest on his knees, and she adjusted the pillows behind her head so that she could suck his stiff rod.

The wet smacking sounds of Mike's cock being sucked and Terry's pussy being eaten could be heard over the soft jazz on the stereo. Cammie's nose was filled with the sweet aroma of sex.

When Cammie looked up she could see Mike fucking Terry's face with a passion. Alec was behind her slamming his cock into her pussy forcefully, moaning with each stroke he took. He felt bigger inside her than ever before. Cammie licked Terry's aroused clit faster and faster, and she could feel another orgasm quickly coalescing inside her.

Without thinking, Cammie slid her middle and index fingers inside Terry's hole as she kept working her hard little bud with her tongue. That was it for Terry, and with her mouth still full of Mike's cock she screamed in climactic pleasure. Terry's back arched involuntarily, pushing her orgasming pussy harder against Cammie's wet face.

Cammie was next, her body shuddering, her pussy clenching snugly around Alec's thrusting cock. With a mighty groan, Alec emptied a huge load of hot cum into Cammie's spasming pussy. Cammie could see Mike's body stiffening in front of her, and she knew that he was filling Terry's mouth with his own milky fluid.

The four of them collapsed onto the makeshift bed in a tangle of exhausted limbs, panting. Terry began giggling giddily, and Cammie joined her. Alec put his arms around Cammie and kissed her pliant lips. He said, "Ummm, I can taste Terry's pussy in your mouth."

Mike grinned and said, "That means if I....." He kissed Terry, tasting Cammie second hand on her lips.

They all lay there for a long time, catching their breaths. Cammie asked, "Hey, Terry, what about this box? When do we get to see what you've got in there?"

Terry seductively smiled at each of her three friends in turn, and picked up the box. She very slowly opened the royal blue satin lid, dramatically revealing it's contents. "I thought we might need some of this if anyone wanted something a little extra!"

They all looked down at her amazing assortment of dildoes, vibrators, lubricating gel, massage oils, and X-rated videos.

They all laughed easily together, as only the best of friends and lovers could. There was so much more still to be explored, and they all wanted those experiences equally as bad.

They had found a common ground in friendship and sex.

To Be Continued..

Ginger
Ginger
77 Followers