All Comments on 'Common-Sense Talk With Mom'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Loved it

Extremely hot story. Need I say more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
editor needed

The story like many others needs an editor or some proof reading by the author.

The flaws seen are the use of "........" when a simple coma would do; "come/coming" should be "cum" version for orgasm/semen/etc.; and the mixing of lower/upper case letters like "ooooooHHHHHhhh" if emotion is desired use all upper. All simple things but can seriously distract from the sotry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Anon's criticisms seems a tad miserly

To dismiss a generally well-written story over a few points that are minor preferences of style seems a little harsh - especially when this site is plagued by so many stories where the English usage and spelling is so bad that they have the appearance of having been thrown together by a drunk author at three in the morning and never read through at all before submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Glad you dont use cliches

How odd on this site at least, which does try to set some literary standards, that the author should be castigated for not using the tired cliche of "cum" instead of "come". Presumably the critic has a preference for silicone breasts as opposed to natural.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A nice story

Sweet and erotic along with being well written and a nice edit.

Thanks for the good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Really good

I often complain at lay/lie errors (and indeed I could with this story) but that's mostly because the stories otherwise have nothing else of note - they are clich-filled drivel. This on the other hand was fresh and lively, and I enjoyed it. An editor would make you one of the best on the site.

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 13 years ago
Great Story

You don't need to change a thing, and I would be glad if you continued. Incest is my favorite, next to incest-romance. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Check spelling and grammar

Interesting story, enjoyed it but there were parts I had trouble figuring out what you were trying to say due to the spelling errors.

Helpful hint would be to keep your story short, do a spell check as well as a proof re-read of the story yourself before submitting it for public publication.

Loved the way the characters had the stamina to keep it up for as long as they did. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Recently noticed

=.=

I have just recently noticed your writing. I am growing to be a great fan of yours. Good reading, nice plot (incest is my favorite anyway) and good characters. Parts of your stories are so much like my mother and myself. You have really tapped a vein within me.

Thank you so much. Please keep writing.

=.=

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
"Stick it in mommy! Fuck your mommy!" she told her young son.

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking by a gifted author. The excellence starts with the title, "Common-Sense Talk With Mom." It really is just a question of common sense. Like so many moms, the mother is attracted to her big strong boy and especially to what he's got bouncing around in his pants. Like all healthy normal boys Bill is attracted to what his mother's got waiting for him between her voluptuous legs. The solution is just common sense--Bill shoves his stiff fat prick up his mother's twat and pounds it like crazy! His mom is blissed out by her boy's powerful "incestuous cock," and eggs him on to keep pounding her cunt--he has the right, it's his own birth canal! Bill's got plenty of warm potent semen in his big loaded balls that he's dying to give his mommy--and that mommy's dying to get from her boy! Where else does a boy's young sperm belong but up the same cunt he came out of? It's just common sense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gave this a 5 , great story

great strokee story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You're not the only one with word usage problems

And your story was fun. keep on trucking.

warren

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
So good!

Loving all of your stories! Thank you!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
Another 5***** stars ^*!^*!^*!^*!

A QUESTION FOR ALL TIME????? WHY DOES A MOTHERS LOVE NEVER DIE.

ANY ANSWERS. THE STORY WAS GREAT.. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nonsense

IT’S NOT TRUE AT ALL that “screw” and “dick” are “generational words”!THIS IS A BIG NONSENSE!Those words DEFINITELY AREN’T “GENERATIONAL”!THEY ARE USED AND BELONG to EVERY GENERATION!STOP WRITING SUCH HUGE NONSENSES!

whacky76whacky76almost 2 years ago

I couldn't finish reading your story, get an editor .

juanviejojuanviejo10 months ago

Not really appealing to me, but it was a Five Star effort.

mbdiablo62mbdiablo628 days ago

Critics are for people who are perfectionists. I enjoyed your stories and knowing that some women are certainly capable of acting in such a "bipolar personality" I'm sure if this was to continue they would work out all of the disjointedness. Otherwise very good and realistic story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
3116 Followers
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.