Community Involvement Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, you're an angel." She whispered and returned to her discussion. She gestured for me to be seated and, to my surprise, broke into what I believed to be fluent German. I did not know if it was my not knowing the language or just her tone, but I assumed the discussion was going to plan. I placed my bag on the floor against the modesty board of her desk and waited, all the while drinking in her beautiful features and the extremely pleasant way she filled her clothing.

As there were no formal classes happening, Clare was dressed in a much more casual fashion than our first meeting. She had on a Maeve O'Meara inspired dress; it was made of a soft cotton with a psychedelic swirl print of blues and reds on a black and white background that, unusually, buttoned down the front. Clare even filled the dress out formidably like Maeve, maybe even more so, which, together with the snug fitting material, accentuated her curves. The breadth of her shoulders gave increased angle to the taper of her torso down to her tiny waist which filled out to rounded hips; an hour glass figure if ever I had seen one. Her dress was pleasantly unbuttoned to reveal the top of her substantial cleavage and, like our first meeting, the top most button hole was showing some signs of strain as the material stretched across of her eye popping chest.

Every now and then Clare would glance my way and smile or mouth apologetically as she continued to try and get her way. As I picked up some of the material I had with me, Clare covered the mouth piece and sighed.

"This is stressing me enormously." She whispered. "How are you...you look good but I detect a touch of sadness in your eyes." She smiled again, a smile that seemed to brighten the room more in-spite of the sunlight filtering in.

"I'm excellent." I laughed in a hushed tone. "Well, I did have a stressful meeting prior to coming here but I'll live. Is there anything I can do?"

"Sorry to hear you were stressed before seeing me." She whispered in a husky tone. "You will have to tell me all about it. In the meantime you could you massage my neck?"

She asked this last question meekly. The question, combined with her shy school girl look, left me feeing I could not do anything but say yes. Clare apologised as her phone call resumed.

Just sitting idle was going to be a waste of time so what better way to pass the time than to do as the lady asked; a massage could lead to all sorts of opportunities. I kicked off my shoes as my feet were aching and softly padded around behind my seated companion. I breathed deeply as the full impact of her gorgeous perfume filled my nostrils. I gently placed the finger tips of my left hand on her shoulder and her free hand rose to softly caress them as a sign of thanks. Clare turned slightly and smiled, a simmering glint in her eye.

Gently, I guided her hand back to her desk, accidentally on purpose grazing the back of my hand against her prodigious breast. She shuddered noticeably at my touch but kept on writing frantically on her note pad. I quickly glanced at what she was writing and saw the near full page was a myriad of notes, prices (some inked in and then crossed out) and abbreviations, all of which I assumed to be as a consequence of current her conversation. I had no idea who had made the call but I was just glad I was not paying the phone bill.

I got to work, gently kneading Clare's muscles along her neck and the tops of her shoulders, deliberately starting gently to try and avoid bruising the muscle tissue. Gradually I increased the pressure, working my fingers deep into the knots in around her shoulder blades. Each time I pushed into a knotted spot Clare would bring her head back and exhale deeply as the tension slowly dissipated. Determined to do a good job, I relentlessly attacked each knot, not stopping until the muscles slowly relaxed under my firm touch. I tried to avoid any prolonged heavy contact in any one spot. Instead, I interspersed the pressure with softer touches to try and bring a sense of ease and relief to the affected area. I had been told some time ago, while in Bali, that the best way to proceed with a massage was to go in a clockwise fashion, something to do with time and energy flow, so I flowed that process with Clare, slowly moving from the left neck and shoulder region to the right. When I was not giving her a deep massage, I gently caressed the smooth skin of her neck and/or shoulder, softly brushing aside her hair from the back of her neck. However, working her tight muscles through the material of her dress was proving to be a nuisance. I gently pulled the material but it would not move beyond the tips of her shoulders. Clare realised what I was attempting and delicately undid the button at the top of her cleavage.

"And don't get any funny ideas!" She quipped, over her shoulder, quickly covering the mouth piece. Her cheeky smile made me grin broadly. "Hmmm, you do give good a massage though."

I managed to drag the sides of her dress down over her shoulders. The material pulled tort on her upper arms and across the top of her bra. I was concerned that the button would break and tentatively reached to undo it which was met with a playful, yet firm, slap on the knuckles and a wag of her finger. Warded off, I resumed my attentive massage, slowly increasing the radius of my ministrations, going all the way down to the cleft in the small of her back, reluctantly skipping the hooks of her ivory coloured bra. As I worked my way higher up her back I got a sense of her relief, it felt like a wave of complete calm and peace had washed over her muscles and even the timbre of her voice seemed to have softened. I was well pleased with my efforts.

However, my own tension had not diminished. Well, some of the Abby related tension had gone, but there was a distinct tightness in my jeans; my penis was under serious stress as it pressed against the fabric. Touching Clare's alabaster flesh, even thought it was her back, had an instant reaction deep within my mind and body. When I arrived, I did not have any notion of making advances toward her so soon but now it was all I could do to stop myself from pulling my cock out and thrusting it down her lovely long neck. But she was still on the phone so that was not an option.

"I know what to do!" I said mentally and grinned wickedly.

Gently I placed my hands on the back of Clare's chair. Fortunately it was on casters, and I pulled it gradually backward and brought Clare away from her desk. In a sudden panic Clare, still trying to negotiate in Germany, looked at me.

"What are you doing?" She mouthed, her eyes wide with a hint of anger on her face.

I pointed at her feet and legs and made kneading gestures with my fingers, indicating where I was planning on massaging next. Her facial expression softened as she realised my intentions and the furrow in her brow was quickly replaced by a look of gratefulness.

"Would you excuse me for a moment?" She said into the phone in English, for my edification I assumed.

"You don't have to do that." She said to me, covering the mouth piece again.

"Oh, I think I do." I said in a firm but playful tone. "I'm the masseuse and I know my job."

"Please, you don't have to...I'm on the phone."

"So?" I shrugged. Her resistance disappeared quickly.

"Okay. But please be careful. I am ticklish on my feet and behind my knees." She laughed out aloud. "I don't believe I just told you that. Oh well, now you know. But, I am still needing time on the phone so I can not be bursting out with laughter...it would be all to awkward to explain."

"Don't worry." I reassured her. "I know exactly what I'm doing."

"That's what has got me worried." She replied, a look of mock concern on her face. She moved herself side-on to her desk as she resumed her telephone call, once again reverting to fluent German.

"Wunderbare." Clare exclaimed loudly as I knelt in front of her. "Vielen Dank und gute Nacht."

There were a few moments of silence but she had not put the phone down leaving me wondering what was happening at the other end since she had already said good night to her caller.

"Good evening, Olga." Clare suddenly said excitedly and in English. "That took some doing but we did it. Sorry to keep you up so late but I had to get that sorted."

She exchanged a few more pleasantries with her new caller and stretched out her slender legs for me. I moved closer and slightly in under the desk so Clare could reach for her pad and pen if required.

"Yes, I can stay on the line for a chat," she laughed and winked at me as I picked up her left foot and placed on my thigh and started to rub the sole of her foot. She grimaced in pain as I deeply massaged along the tense tendons in her foot but as the tension subsided Clare flashed me a broad smile and wiggled her long leg and her cute toes. With her foot flat along my thigh, and as I knelt in front of this beautiful person, I firmly massaged her calf which made her wiggle in her chair again. With slow, deliberate strokes I worked the muscle from high up her calf, down to her ankle and then back along her foot. Clare's initial facial reaction was to grimace but gradually that eased into a relaxed state. The same set of reactions followed when I turned my attention to her right foot.

As Clare continued her discussion and update with Olga I cheekily changed from a proper massage of her feet and calves to an attack upon her toes; using my mouth. I gently raised her right foot, as it was the one I had just finished massaging properly, and pushed her big toe into my mouth and quickly followed that up with a wild lash of my tongue between each of her immaculately painted toes. Surprised, Clare looked at me with her jaw agape and stifled a reflex laugh as I tickled her foot with my tongue.

"Yes, yes...I'm listening, sorry Olga," she said into the phone, but her attention to her phone conversation had been broken...her face looked at me tightly.

She tried to pull her foot away but I held on for grim death, and smiled wickedly. I ran my hands higher along her leg, using gentle massaging gestures as a rues; my intent was on higher attainment. Clare returned her attention to Olga and wiggled her leg every now and then in response to a light touch that tickled. Once I reached her knee I could feel my heart rate increase. I was nervously excited at the prospect of touching her intimately while she was otherwise engaged.

I looked longingly along the porcelain white skin of her upper legs as they disappeared beneath her dress.

"How am I going to move her dress without causing a commotion?" I wondered to myself.

With no sly remedy, I decided to proceed as best I could and wait for Clare to react. Gently but firmly, I pressed my fingers into the muscles just above her knees and slowly moved them a little higher. Without looking at me, as if by some subconscious notion of what I was up too, Clare wiggled her backside and pulled the front hem of her dress downward, not that it made any difference. Maybe she had just changed position to get more comfortable. Regardless, her conversation continued unabated.

Ever so gradually, I moved my hands higher and reached the hem of her dress. I fluttered my fingers against her skin, just under the edge of the hem, her flesh felt wonderfully soft and warm and silky to my touch. Clare looked down and scowled at me and mouthed a word at me which I could not quite understand; I assumed it to a "No."

Undeterred, I pressed upward and caught a faint glimpse of the ivory coloured triangle deep between her legs. Clare was becoming aware of what I was attempting and tried to push me back.

"Not while I'm on the phone you cheeky man." She hissed with a twinkle in her eye. "Please, I'll be finished very soon."

Clare wiggled her bottom in her chair again which only served to pop the lowest bottom button on her dress open, much like the button of her blouse at our first meeting. I shook my head in a negative response to her request and moved in for the kill. With my hands firmly on her thighs, I moved them higher and kissed her knees as I dipped my head lower. As my lips brushed against her knee I heard Clare take a deep breath and felt her shift restlessly in her chair. Slowly yet relentlessly, I moved my hands higher and higher, bunching her dress up as I went. Clare reached down and tried to pull her dress back into place but she only succeeded in popping the next button open. She bit her lip as she listened intently to what her caller was saying but I could tell she was getting increasingly distracted by my movements.

As I moved higher, the roundness of her thigh allowed me to move my hands to the sides and slowly slide them up until they rounded on her bottom. Clare started to breath deeply as I kissed my way along the tops of her thighs, following my hands. I shifted my knees closer to her chair so I could move my body higher and push my hands up over the rounded curves of her bottom, onto her curvy hips and curl my fingers into the top hem of her knickers. I opened my mouth and firmly kissed her flesh just above her knees as I slowly and gently tugged on the material, indicating to Clare my desire to remove them. She sighed forlornly, seemingly resigned to losing the battle to stop me while she was on the phone.

"I guess we can bring what information we have to show you and then we can compare notes, as it were." She said into the phone to Olga. However, she rolled her eyes at me, suggesting a slight annoyance but the corners of her mouth curled up like a shy yet happy girl. As I pulled on her panties, Clare sighed again and lifted her body enough for me to remove them. With a number of pulls and tugs I finally dragged them free of her body and down her long legs. Clare continued to discuss whatever it was they were talking about as I kissed my way further along her luscious legs and bunched her dress up around her hips. I crawled forward and aimed my mouth at the bald expanse between her legs, her sweet acrid aroma filling my senses. All of Clare's initial resistance had disappeared as she seemed to have given in to the inevitable, mainly because she was on the phone; god knows what Olga would have made of Clare admitting she was having her vaginal area explored while she was in the midst of conducting their conversation.

Clare's legs are long and slender with good muscle definition. An indicator of someone who likes to exercise in some fashion I assumed which accounted for the firm pertness of her buttocks as well. In fact, there was surprising strength in her legs as I tried to gentle pry them apart with my hands upon her knees and my head burrowing in between her thighs. Clare started to push on my head but, as luck would have it, she needed to write down some information Olga was giving her. With that distraction, the resistance in her thighs eased and I pushed them wide enough to get my shoulders between her knees. There, before my eager eyes was my prize and I was not about to waste any time reaching it. I thrusted my face forward, my tongue aimed at the beautiful cleft between her legs. The tip of my nose made first contact upon her puffy lips and immediately was coated in dampness. I tried to bury my face further but her legs compressed and stopped me for a moment. I lifted my head and looked up at Clare. Her upper body was twisted toward the desk as she frantically wrote some additional notes on her pad. In between writing she glare down at me.

"What are you doing?" she hissed in a whispered voice.

"Entertaining myself." I said, defiantly. I pressed my thumb into her folds and held it up for her to see.

"It would appear you are enjoying what I am doing too, so I don't see why you need to complain?" I said aloud which made her quickly cover the phone. I grinned cheekily.

"I am on the phone, as you well know." She quickly added, still whispering. "If I wasn't, well..."

"Yes...sorry Olga. Yes, I'm still here."

Her legs were strongly resisting until she had to address her note pad again; her concentration devoted to her writing meant less attention to her lower self. I took my chance. Gently, I pulled her chair forward as I backed in further under her desk, this would give her enough access to her note pad while I busied myself elsewhere. I could hear her agreeing and writing above me as I proceeded to wrap my arms under her thighs and pull her bottom forward to the edge of the chair, my shoulders wedged in between her knees so she could not close off my advances. I wrapped my arms under and around her thighs and pushed my mouth hard onto her exposed mound. My tongue moved across her tight little arsehole and then deep into the crevice of her pussy. She was helpless and bent over writing, albeit in a slouched position, but all resistance had now gone. With each tickle of my tongue I could feel her body respond; little undulations of her hips belying any objections she might have had previously; her body had started to thrust toward my mouth.

"Oh, Olga, you're a gem. Yes...I'm listening. Go on," she said. I was impressed at how perfectly composed and natural she sounded, it was as if there was no one actually eating her pussy but I knew it was all a facade.

With deft little lashes, I continued to spear the tip of my tongue onto her clitoris, each touch made her buck all the more. I decided to chance my arm, as the saying goes, and unlocked my arms from her thighs. I gently rested my left hand on her upper thigh as I slowly let my right hand glide north to tenderly feel her breast. The tips of my fingers danced across the flatness of her tummy, feeling the vibrations of her speech as they went, until they encountered the firm rise of her bra. I lifted the digits and gradually covered the delightful mound that was her breast and pressed them firmly pressed in on the apex; her nipple was hard and distinctly evident to my touch despite being covered by her dress and her brassiere.

Clare glanced down at me, her eyes smouldering with lust as I knead the bountiful rise of her boob. She sighed deeply as my tongue circled her clit in time with my finger as it circled her nipple, her eyes a mix of conflicting emotions.

I pulled away from my delicious feasting, my mouth and chin awash with her copious flow. Clare looked at me intently as I slowly and deliberately licked her juices away from my face.

"Hmm, you look like your enjoying it down there." She whispered. "I'm sorry this is taking so long but I really needed to talk to these people...ohh, I need to get back to work. Please Olga, go on...," she said. I was glad she had to stay on the phone. I felt absolutely naughty and wicked and what ever other adjective could apply; at this point in time, all I wanted to do was to tease the gorgeous music department head who was seated in front of me; tease her and make her squirm, perchance to climax.

As she returned to her phone call I nudged her thighs wider with my shoulders and thrust my head forward until her crotch was fully on my face. Without hesitation I attacked her clitoris again, this time with the flat of my tongue and dragged it slowly from her vaginal opening to the high side of her hood. Her womanhood was slick and even tastier and sweeter than a summer nectar.

"I really should let you go Olga," she said, "It is getting late over there." She listened to Olga's reply and then continued, "Are you sure?"

"Good. She is being stopped from hanging up by her unsuspecting friend." I laughed to myself, feeling more and more devious by the minute.

Taking advantage of her prolonged call, I dipped my fingers inside her channel and swirled them about. Her body responded with a series of shudders as her excitement continued to build. I gave them another hard inward thrust, crushing her clitoral area against my knuckles and then pulled them out. Her essence was plainly evident and I wiped them along her inner thighs on either side of her pussy, more as a sign to her, that her body was giving itself over to my approaches. I slid them back into her soaked pussy and twisted them as I went, slowly widening her gripping walls.