Community Involvement Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clare shuddered again and put the phone to her chest. Her long low, moan was barely audible but seemed to be full of gratitude and pleasure. She looked at me and nodded as another shudder of pleasure rippled through her torso.

"Uh-huh, I'm listening Olga...trying to take notes and listen to all you have to say...," she replied, the phone barely staying close to her ear.

I returned my mouth to work on her nether regions. Well to call it work would not be accurate. It certainly was not a chore being on my knees between this beauties thighs and eating her pussy from under her desk. I was well pleased with my efforts to date but I still wanted to take it further; take Clare further and higher. I dragged my tongue along the bulge at the top of her pussy and down the crease on either side between her pussy and her crotch.

Her legs loosened and widened further. It was her way of giving me a green light to go for it. The pleasure she was feeling from my eating her in this way had built to a point where she absolutely could not deny her body its desire. She humped her hips as if urging me for more and, with pen still in hand, she pushed the back of my head firmly into her body.

Her flow was thick and continuous as I lapped at her folds and drank deeply of her special font. With short, quick jabs, I speared her depths with my fingers, fucking her beautiful body.

Her elbow holding the phone was resting on her desk but her head had dropped forward, away from the receiver, as I finger fucked her relentlessly. Her breathing was ragged and heavy yet she managed to gather some resemblance of herself and resumed her call. Another shudder spread through her body as I lapped at her clit, which caused her to drop the phone.

Desperately Clare pushed the chair back, away from the desk and fumbled for the cord to pull the phone back to her ear. Once she had retrieved the phone, Clare grabbed me by my shirt sleeve and pulled on it. I was not sure what she was up to but I slowly rose to my feet. With the phone in her right hand, Clare madly attacked my belt and flipped it open. She fumbled, single-handedly, with the button at the waist of my jeans and after a few failed attempts, I undid the button and zip for her.

"Off!" She hissed through a tightened jaw. She had quickly covered the mouth piece to make her commend as clear as possible. I pushed my jeans and underwear to the floor and kicked of them off. Naked from the waist down, except for my socks, I sat on the edge of her desk, my blood engorged penis pointing into space. Nonchalantly, Clare grabbed hold of my cock and stroked it with her firm fingers wrapped around the shaft.

She made some random remarks to Olga, as she slowly stroked my cock, squeezing it at the top which made numerous beads of pre-cum seep from the blind eye. Clare used her thumb to smear the translucent fluid around the bulbous head which made me shudder and squirm, much like I had done to her. Clare looked at me and winked as she teased me; she liked to be in control of situations, as Michelle had told me, and this situation was no different, it appeared. With the phone still pressed to her ear, Clare slide her mouth over my cock. Not a gradual lowering either. Her mouth hung wide as she leaned forward and engulfed me fully, the head striking the back of her throat. She did not pull back immediately either. She held her mouth and throat poised over my thick cock and then pressed further until I could feel the soft ridge of her lips against my balls.

"Holy fuck!" I gasped as I watched and felt her devouring my tool all at the same time.

"Shhhh!" she said in a rasped hush, releasing my cock. The cheeky glint in her eye told me she was as excited as I was. "I am still on the phone."

I held up my hands in a display of compliance as she answered some question for Olga and then returned her attention back to my cock, full force, with the phone still pressed to her ear. Clare lathered my penis with copious amounts saliva as she drove it deeply into her orifice.

I could feel the moment building, my balls began to tighten and my desire to blast my seed into her was approaching at break neck speed. I tried to ease my excitement but Clare was sucking me fiendishly. I tried to pull away but she stayed with me as I moved, a vacuum of pressure around my thickness. She refused to let go but when I finally broke free, a loud pop came from her mouth. She stifled a laugh.

"Now you know how I felt." She mouthed, smiling broadly and then picked up her pen and made some more notes.

I needed to come, wanted to feel her body as close to mine as possible as I drained myself; pouring myself like a upturned bucket into her. I could not just sit there and wait. I knew exactly what to do.

My urgency drove me regardless of her being on the phone or not. I quickly moved beside her hips and pulled her bodily out of the chair. Clare raised her hips without any hesitation or resistance and rested her arms on her desk. I pushed her chair out to my right hand side with one powerful nudge of my foot and positioned myself behind her. Her blonde hair wrapped around the back of her neck as I readied myself to take her there and then.

I caressed her back, feeling the light material beneath my fingers and the ridges of her supportive bra. Clare remained bent from the waist with her head high and her back straight. She moved a little as she wrote, her whole body supported on one arm upon her desk blotter, the other still holding the phone tight to her ear. Unfazed, Clare wiggled her behind, a gesture that seemed to be asking me to fuck her...and to be quick about getting it in. I held onto to her left hip for support as I slapped my thick purple head against her puffy vaginal lips. They were slick with her wetness and willingly opened to receive my pole as I drove forward. Her hair bounced against her shoulders as I thrusted my hips relentlessly into her welcoming hole.

Her body tightened and gripped me; Clare was barely able to hold herself up, not to mention carry on a conversation.

"Yes... I know..." she panted into the phone. It nearly fell from her grasp as I fucked myself into her body with all my might, using her hips for leverage. A passing thought of Abby flashed its way into my consciousness, making me annoyed and I started to use Clare's body as my way of exorcising my frustrations. "Olga...I need to...go..."

"Yes...yes... I am...fine. Just need to p... go to the bathroom." She corrected. Clare nodded absentmindedly, as if Olga was in the room and could see her.

"Oh and thank... you... too." She said in a staccato tone, gathering herself for one finally burst of talk before hanging up. Her head bent away from the phone for an instant as I banged my balls hard against her pussy, nearly knocking the breath out of her.

"Yes. Will...do." She added. "Love you and... thank... you... so... much. See you soon."

Clare fumbled and managed on the forth attempt to get the receiver back in its cradle. She was lost in sexual bliss and stared off into the distance as her inner walls contracted in the first waves of impending climax. She reached down between her legs and touched my rod as it bludgeoned her pussy.

"Fuck me." She screamed aloud, her fingers mashing her clit. "Fuck me, Ray!...oh my god... FUCK ME!" Her quick and grunted outbursts indicated she was building quickly to her ultimate release. She inhaled deeply through clenched teeth, as if she were surfacing after a deep dive.

She clutched hold of her desk and reached across the top to grab hold of the far side, her blotter marking time with our movements back and froth, as I fucked her lustfully from behind. She lifted her left knee and thrust it on her desk top, opening herself to my onslaught. Sudden waves and wild spasms overtook her being as her pussy flooded and gushed; her warm flow fell from her body onto her desk and pooled onto the carpet below us. It washed over my thick member, and drowned my balls, which caused me to hasten toward my own release and give her all that I had.

"Take that Abby!" I yelled, as I pumped her hard one last time and thrusted forward, to blast her depths while ball deep inside her lush body. We both pushed toward each other, each wanting to drain the other, even after our bodies went numb and became super sensitive. More warm cum flowed and poured out of her and onto the floor.

Her hair was a mess and her blotter ruined but I did not think she cared. She flopped forward as I slowly withdrew and stared at me with a happy delightful smile. My abs ached but I felt as bright as a light bulb used to indicate a great idea. We were both glowing; both our hearts were pounding and we both basked in the wonderful serenity of post coital bliss. I stared at her, her face looking young and innocent, soft, tender...gorgeous.

I bent over and kissed her fully. Her arms wrapped about my head as we kissed and embraced, our bodies and senses still soaring from what had just happened.

"Pour Olga." She whispered. "She could never have guessed what was happening on the other end of the phone."

"Hmmm," I replied, "Luckily it was not a Skpe call."

"Now there's an idea!" She answered with a wicked grin. "So tell, who's Abby?"