Company Christmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Lust and be lusted after,' he thought, settling much of his own internal argument.

*****

Even with the myriad of emotions his new lover felt, Jerry was probably feeling more. Given his family situation, any involvement with someone from the company was never a wise move. He'd not been in a relationship for some time and the last one ended badly. The attraction for this new man was far greater than he'd ever felt before. He was Jerry's type and appeared to be a thoughtful, reserved individual. Having tried some more flamboyant partners, he was much more interested in a serious individual for a committed relationship.

Taking his hand, Jerry pulled him toward his bedroom. Both were nervous and neither felt the need for further words. Both knew where they were heading and why. Entering the bedroom, Tom was pleasantly surprised. It was elegantly furnished, warm, and homey. The surprise was that it was gender neutral. There were both male and female touches that blended into a comfortable mix, without either taking away from the whole ambiance.

"Nice room, interesting décor, very pleasant."

"Thanks, my stepmother had a lot to do with it. She really is a doll," replied Jerry looking at Tom strangely because of the comment and the subject

"I wondered about the mix of styles. It works well," continued Tom. Noticing Jerry's look he explained. "I know I'm weird. I'm just really nervous, ok? Sometimes, I say the first thing that pops in my head. I'm glad to be here, I just have strange thought patterns."

Smiling at his friend, he replied, "It's ok. I'm nervous, too. No one has ever seen my bedroom and I really don't think about it much. My step-mom is the decorator. I never pay much attention. Now come here sexy, time to get you out of those clothes."

*****

The older man chuckled, both in continued nervousness and at Jerry's banter. He was already experiencing a slow sexual burn. Having the younger man admit his own nervousness, combined with his playful attitude, caused Tom's sexual temperature to increase quickly.

Pulling Tom to him, Jerry began unbuttoning his shirt. Following the actions of his new lover the best that he could, Tom began undressing the younger man. Once the front of his shirt was free, he unbuttoned the cuffs to assist in its removal. As soon as his shirt was free, Jerry dove into his chest. Latching onto one of his darker nipples, he sucked and licked first one then the other. Enjoying the attention, if not the actual nipple play, Tom sighed with the rush of sexual feelings. Laughing, Tom pushed him away.

"Let's get out of these clothes first and then we can have all the time in the world."

Despite his slight pout, Jerry agreed and began removing his shoes. Then playing the vamp, he began a little rendition of the tune to 'The Stripper' for the older man's benefit. Dancing around, he slowly unbuckled his belt and made a show of removing it. The he ceremoniously unsnapped his pants and lower the zipper. Teasing his audience, he spread the opening of his pants and then quickly closed it, playing shy.

Laughing as he finished removing his shoes, Tom's attention was on Jerry, slowing the removal of his own clothes. Pulling back from his reach, Jerry lowered his pants revealing his half-hard cock unencumbered by underwear. Tom felt himself almost salivating at the sight of the growing cock. He hadn't seen a cock, outside of his own or the locker room, in so long; he could feel his own cock growing just in anticipation of touching a lover.

The older man wished he were a little more fashion conscious. He'd begun wearing bikini underwear in High School and found them the most comfortable, even though generally unfashionable. Experience told him that others found a man wearing bikini underwear humorous at the least. He waited for his new friend to laugh as he removed his pants.

*****

Jerry surprised him by not laughing at all. He was far more interested in the outline of the cock hiding behind the underwear, than the type they might be. He felt almost like he was panting in anticipation. It had been so long since he had been in the sexual proximity of another cock he was almost beside himself with eagerness. Watching closely as the older man lowered his underwear revealing a medium sized, circumcised cock, Tom did not disappoint his new lover. Even though he knew nothing of his friend's high anticipation of seeing his cock, Tom was not ashamed of his body. Everything was still in proportion and worked well. His gym routine kept him from showing the early signs of office work blubber.

Now naked, he moved to embrace the younger man. Jerry eluded his grasp and bounced onto the bed. Laughing and turning, Jerry held out his arms. Tom dove into his arms, careful not to come down with the full force of his body. Both new friends were laughing, enjoying the happy, playful atmosphere of their time together. Each was extremely nervous, after prolonged times being single and celibate, but the general lighthearted atmosphere helped each move past their anxiety. Seeking his friend's mouth, Tom sought to resume the passionate kisses they'd shared by the picture windows.

Allowing his new lover to take the initiative, direct the speed and scope of their play, Jerry lay back to enjoy their sensual making-out time. Normally he was the more aggressive partner in a relationship, but he was quite content to allow Tom to take the lead. Giving up directing the action allowed him to appreciate what was coming even more. It was nice to be catered to and cared for, rather than directing the play.

*****

Slipping his often too analytical brain into neutral, Tom explored the luscious mouth of his friend, engaging in little conscious thought. Running his tongue around his new lover's mouth, he explored the intricacies of Jerry's lips and mouth. He enjoyed the small battles their tongues were playing as they traded passion. Not allowing his hands to be idle, he had one behind Jerry's head, exploring the texture and feel of his new lovers raven hair. The other hand strayed; occupied by roaming around his lover's body.

Careful to avoid the obvious and rampant cock, he ran his hands all over. He spent time exploring the curly bit of chest hair, his sinewy arms, and his taut legs. His entire new lover was a sensual feast, so much to learn and experience. The soft unblemished feel of the mocha skin was exciting, causing a continued hardening of Tom's cock. Having so much to explore, their continued mouth feast made an excellent opportunity to experience the joy of learning a new lover's feel.

*****

While engaged in this extended make out session with the older man, Jerry's hands were not idle either. Starting at the curly locks that enticed him so, he ran his hands down the defined back and over the strong arms. The older man was much stockier than he. Having never been with anyone with that type of build, it brought a completely new tactile feel to his exploration. Beneath the larger exterior, Jerry could feel the power that lay dormant in the firm muscles.

Though he'd not be considered fat, the slightly padded feel of his new lover was exciting to Jerry. It was such a contrast to his tighter, thinner skin. It made him feel like snuggling forever in the embrace of the older man. Tom had very little body hair so the younger man was experiencing his naked skin. Reveling in the combined excitement of a new lover, the subtle variations between them, and the so very different feeling from what he was accustomed, Jerry was lost in the newness.

*****

Trailing down from the sensuous mouth, the older man wove a complex path of kisses all over the upper body of his lover. He traveled a diverse route covering the sensual hollows of his neck, around his collarbone, down his firm chest covered in tight curls and stopped to lave the dark nipples standing out from the creamy mocha skin. He hoped that Jerry experienced excitement there and appreciated nipple play. Even though he did not have particularly sensitive nipples himself, he had always enjoyed licking, sucking, and nipping at the hardened, excited nubs. The skin he traversed was warm, soft, and very smooth. Tom wondered if this was really happening or if it was just an elaborate dream. Having abstained from sexual contact for so long, it heightened his appreciation for his first lover in so many years.

Soon the need in him grew too great to continue his exploration of his new lover's body. It had been so long for him without having sexual contact; he had an overwhelming need to satisfy the hunger within, before he could enjoy any further explorations. He slid down the blemish free body to the cock standing proud and erect before him. He found it beautiful when engorged.

Slightly darker than the surrounding skin, it rose from the smooth skin like a monument to desire and satisfaction. More or less average in length, it looked on the thin side but Jerry's cock was more than pleasing to Tom's eye. The pinkish tan head capping it, swollen slightly larger than the shaft, had an ooze of precum trailing down the backside of the enticing pillar of flesh. Opening his mouth wide, he engulfed more than half the shaft in one swallow.

*****

Having taken a temporarily more passive role in their sex play, just lying back and enjoying the attention, Jerry was pleasantly startled when the older man suddenly engulfed his cock. Floating in a luxurious semi-conscious state, he rapidly came back to the present. He was actually in his bed enjoying loving by someone who was his ideal, at least physically. His contented feelings never left, but it was like an alarm clock telling him it was time to take a more active role in what was going on. For the moment though, he chose to ignore it, lying back, and enjoying the pleasurable feeling he was currently experiencing. It had been rare indeed for a lover to spend much time exciting and caressing Jerry. Being the subject of that kind of attention added to the extreme excitement and arousal suffusing his entire body and mind.

*****

Enjoying the taste, feel, and texture of his new lovers cock, Tom pulled off after several strokes and ran his tongue around the head of the very hard shaft. Running his tongue up and down, he circled the cock taking care to lick up all of the precum oozing out and running down the shaft. The precum continued to ooze, keeping him occupied trying to lick it up. Forcing the erect cock flat against the younger mans stomach; he sucked in each of his balls and then the entire darker brown nut sack. Gently taking each ball in his mouth, he gave each a very thorough mouth massage before releasing it to settle next to its mate. The taste and feel of the younger man was so exciting and pleasurable that he repeatedly switched between the firm globes, ensuring each had a very thorough massage.

Getting anxious to experience more, Tom engulfed the shaft of the rampant cock that stood straight from the toned stomach. Working it easily and smoothly, he was able to swallow almost the entire shaft in a short time. He delighted in the sensual pleasure of sucking the object that was currently the focus of his attention. Giving pleasure to others had always been one of his greatest turn-ons.

His excitement grew in proportion to the movement and sounds coming from his younger lover. By increasing his pace, or pressure, or by decreasing them, he toyed with the erected flesh, as the pleasure of loving it wound him to his own higher state of excitement. Not content at simply sucking on Jerry's cock, he let it completely leave his mouth occasionally. He would then run his tongue abound the sensitive head, just below the ridge than separated it from the hard shaft. Licking it like an ice cream cone, he relished the wonderful feel of soft skin on his tongue.

Alternating between tasting and sucking the cock, he hoped that it increased the younger man's pleasure nearly as much as he was enjoying loving it, tasting it, and giving him pleasure. The increased movement of Jerry's hips was testament to the success of his efforts.

*****

Giving into the need for active participation, caused largely by the rapidly growing excitement his lover was causing, Jerry maneuvered around so that Tom was over him in the classic '69' position. Taking a few moments to smell, feel and lick the erect cock hanging from his lover, he nuzzled his face in the sensual playground just to memorize the smell and feel of his lover. Snaking his tongue around the junction with the surrounding skin, he licked over the entire area of Tom's penis. Just as his lover before him, Jerry took his time playing, sucking and massaging the older mans large balls. Wanting to explore more, he still began sucking the hard shaft as his own need grew, both because of his own excitement and because of the pleasurable loving he was receiving. He spent far less time exploring than he would normally. Far from it being his first cock, he was experienced at loving a cock and employed all his acquired talent in an attempt to give his new lover all the pleasure possible.

*****

Having been so long without any type of physical love, Tom could not effectively forestall the inevitable end to their immediate lovemaking. Clinching his muscles, he concentrated on the cock he was lavishing with attention. He didn't know that his younger partner had been without physical loving for almost as long and was in no better position to prolong their initial sex play. All too soon, he felt the familiar rush, signaling his cumming. Wanting the younger man to enjoy their time, that he thought was ending prematurely; he swallowed the cock in front of him and sucked with all the gusto he could.

*****

What the stockier man didn't realize is that his younger partner's need was as great as his own was. Relishing the hardened cock in his mouth, Jerry was enthusiastically devouring Tom's cock with all the experience he could apply. Sensing the column of flesh expanding and hardening further, he realized that the older man was about to come. Far from disappointed, he welcomed the coming offering, while continuing to suck, seeking his reward for a job well done. When the older man began cumming in hard explosions, even though he had trouble swallowing it, considering the quantity that was coming, he was determined to capture it all.

*****

Tom's own ministrations saw their reward, when the fleshy rod began pouring forth large quantities of cum; shortly after he began cumming in his lover's mouth. The clear indicator of his partner's enjoyment was a welcome event to Tom. He was glad both that his new lover was experiencing joy at their loving and that his own explosion seconds earlier, was not a premature and dramatic end to their shared lovemaking. He continued sucking on the flowing cock until it ebbed and ceased to emit any more juices. His new lover having released his cock moments before, he turned to lie alongside the darker man and wrap him in a warm embrace.

"Damn!"

"Yeah!" returned the younger man with equal enthusiasm.

"It's been so long. I got kind of excited" Tom apologized.

"And I was right there too, if you noticed. It's been a while for me as well"

Cautiously, Tom moved his face over to kiss his new lover. He knew some had a problem with kissing, after him having taken of mouthful of cum and wanted to let him have the opportunity to refuse. To his delight, Jerry raised his head and met his lips coming down. As they exchanged a deep open mouth kiss, he knew that this lover was not going to object to the sharing of his affection. Having someone to share intimacy with, that returned it with equal affection, was going to be a new experience for him. He smiled as he snuggled in closer to his new lover.

12