Company Cocksucker Pt. 05-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But then you surprised me," Murphy went on. "I had no idea what you thought you were doing that first Friday. But you made Fridays a whole lot more interesting for me."

"Yeah, well, it's not going to happen anymore," I said emphatically.

"Oh I think it is," Murphy said with a tone of superiority.

"No it's not. I know no one else does it."

"Yeah, but does everyone else know that you do?"

That stopped me dead in my tracks. I probably looked like the proverbial deer in the headlights. I swear to God, in all the thinking I'd done about what to say this morning and how Murphy would react, it had never occurred to me that he would blackmail me with threats of revealing what I'd done. I guess I really am naïve in some ways.

"Cause you know, Wilcox, the guys are getting here right now: Joe and Tim, Al and Dan and Jerry. And I'm ready to walk right out there and tell them the best story they've heard in a long time. I'm ready to tell them that you are not only a terrific willing cocksucker, but that you get off on it. And I do mean *get off*!"

I was caught. You know the old saying, "he had me at 'hello'"? Well, Murphy had me at 'cocksucker'. He didn't have to threaten to tell them about my greatest embarrassment--the fact that I'd cum by sucking his cock.

I stood there dumbfounded, wondering how I could have overlooked the blackmail scenario and how this morning could have turned out so different from what I had imagined. I was so befuddled for a minute, I missed what Murphy was saying. My attention returned when Murphy barked, "I mean *now*!" I hadn't heard what came before that, but I didn't need to hear him to know what he'd said.

"Oh, shit!" I thought. "Here I go again." I sank to my knees and unzipped his pants so I could pull out his stiffening cock and service him as I had done in the past and, for all I could tell, would be doing as long as he wanted. I suppose it will get easier with time but this morning was especially difficult because I thought I was going to be free of all of this. I pondered my future here, thinking about what was to come, as I worked on his cock. I felt my own cock stiffen but, I'm proud to say, I didn't shoot my load even when Murphy did.

I swallowed his jism and kept his dick in my mouth while it softened. Then, I put his dick back in his pants and got up to leave.

"Wait, Wilcox." I froze, wondering what awful thing was in store for me now. I was surprised when he continued. "Since you're going to be called into my office more often now, I think we need to make some changes. I'll send out a memo notifying the office that I've appointed you assistant to the manager and that we will be working on a strategic plan for the sales department."

"Assistant to the manager?" I asked, with pleasure in my voice. Then--and I don't know where I found the balls to say this, but I did--I added, "Do I get a raise?"

Murphy smiled at me as if he liked the moxie I'd shown. "Sure, Wilcox. We'll increase your base salary 20%." This sounds great, of course, but since most of our income is based on commissions, it didn't amount to all that much money. "And since you won't have as much time for sales, we'll work on a bonus package for good performance. We'll make sure you make out fine."

I wasn't sure I wanted to admit it to myself then, but I guess deep down I realized that I had just become a prostitute. Still, I went out of his office happy because I was going to be making more money and, now, Murphy didn't have any reason to take away my most profitable accounts. The lingering taste of his cum in my mouth wasn't enough to dampen my spirits. The morning didn't go at all as I thought it would when I walked into Murphy's office, but it wasn't as bad as I had thought a few minutes ago when I was on my knees sucking Murphy's old cock.

Part 9: Office Favors

So, I was feeling pretty good all morning. That is, until Tim stopped by my desk around 11:00 to ask if I wanted to get a cup of coffee. I didn't, really, but he was persistent and I finally agreed. As we were walking down the hallway toward the vending machines, Tim stopped and unlocked the door to the storage room we have down the hall. There is only one key to this room in our office and it is kept in a hook by our door. I hadn't noticed Tim taking the key off the hook on our way out. Maybe he had already taken it before he invited me to go for coffee with him.

"Come here," Tim said as he walked into the storeroom.

"Why?" I said dumbly.

"Why? Because I told you to. That's *why*!" The force of his reply took me aback and I followed him into the storeroom. It was a pretty large room and very well lit but still, when the door shut, I had a sickening closed in feeling.

I didn't say anything. I think I knew what was coming.

"That little blowjob you gave me in the car on Friday was the best I've had in a long time--maybe ever." Tim stopped. If he was waiting for me to thank him for the compliment, he'd be waiting a long time.

"So, you're going to do it again. Now!"

I resisted, "If you think I'm going to be your little sex slave as long as you want, you can think again."

"Wow!" I thought to myself. "That was forceful." And I was (momentarily) proud of myself.

"Oh, believe me, I've been thinking about it a lot and that's precisely what I think. I could be back in the office telling the other guys the story by the time you get your coffee. How do you think it will be for you working here when everyone knows that you're a cocksucker?"

Jesus! Now I was being blackmailed by two guys in the office and I knew that my response was going to be exactly the same. The same threat had been made, the same things were in the balance. So I sank to my knees and began my second blowjob of the morning.

Tim commented on how much he liked it that I unzipped his pants and fished out his cock. He said it was a very visible acknowledgment of how much I wanted his cock in my mouth. Of course, it was no such thing. But he was enjoying his little domination fantasy.

As he was nearing an orgasm, I felt myself getting very hard and I could feel the head of my dick rubbing against my boxers. I fought like hell to keep from getting to the point of an orgasm and considered it a victory that when Tim filled my mouth with his cum and I hadn't filled my underpants with mine.

Again, he produced noticeably more cum than Murphy does but I swallowed it all, not wanting to dribble on my shirt or pants. I put his cock back and zipped him up. When I opened the door, I turned right to go back to the office. Tim stopped me.

"Don't you want that cup of coffee? Or do you like that taste in your mouth?" Well, of course I didn't like it but I didn't want to be with Tim, either. Still, going straight back to the office would be an admission that I didn't mind the taste of his cum in my mouth so I stopped.

"Come on. I'll buy," Tim said as if he was doing me some great favor.

So, that's how I came to be giving blowjobs, usually one or two a day, to two of my co-workers. While Murphy was never more than a one-a-day man, Tim sometimes tagged me for a morning blowjob and a late afternoon one.

As I anticipated, I did get more used to it over the next few weeks and I managed to sort of compartmentalize my life so that my relationship with Steph was improving. That next weekend, Steph and I had sex and, while it wasn't like it used to be because I was still nervous and self-conscious, it was great for me. I sort of thought my life was back on track. Not quite the track I would have chosen, but still, not a bad track. I was making more money than I had before and I'd reconciled myself to what I had to do to earn it and to keep my secret from spreading.

Continued in Part 10 ...

12