Complex Relationship Ch. 01.3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, and unfortunately that is my friend Katy's wedding, she is getting married in two days. I'll see what I can do for you Ashley, but it looks bleak for you. All I can say is try to skip, trust me you want no part of that party. Get to my room, penthouse two, if you can, as soon as you can." Ashley nodded and left the bathroom.

Mel then went to the bathroom before she headed for the launch. She was just able to make the next boat back and tried to place herself as far from the frat pack, Ashley, and the old man as possible. It was then that she noticed that Ralph was hiding among them and she immediately became concerned for Katy.

As the crowd left the ship Mel cornered Ralph and inquired into the location of Katy. His answer was basically that he was not sure, but that he guessed her room. Mel informed him that if she was not there, there would be trouble. Mel hurried up to Katy's room to see if he was lying.

However, she was sidetracked by Katy's mom who was making last minute arrangements and would not leave Mel alone until she helped. Katy's mom said she had ordered Katy to head to her room for a nap earlier, which eased Mel's anxiety about her missing friend.

Later in the evening, when Mel was done helping Mrs. Hemmings she headed off to check on Katy. She arrived to find one of Katy's cousins nervously sitting on Katy's bed very much awake and with no idea where Katy was. It appeared in her rush to get things done Mrs. Hemmings had mistaken the cousin for Katy and the cousin had been too scared to correct her or move from the spot. Mel told the cousin to go back to her own room and then left the room in a hurry herself.

She was seeing red as she made her way through the crowd of men in the club that was hosting the rowdy bachelor party. When she found her target, she yanked him out of his seat by the hair and dragged him from the room before cussing him out and asking, again, what happened to Katy. He had no answer, and Mel with a great number of threats ordered him to find her or else. The man scurried off wracking his alcohol ridden brain. Mel calmed herself while he stumbled away mumbling something about a man named Hitch or something.

It was then she heard Ashley's name announced and a wave of pity for the girl washed over her. For awhile, Katy was driven from her mind and she thought of a way to help Ashley. A quick glance through the door's windows gave her and idea and she made her way to the staff hallway.

A short man tried to stop her and she said, "Don't even think about it pee-wee, you try to stop me and your grandchildren will feel the beating I will give you."

The man backed off and when she got behind the stage a heavyset woman stopped her from retrieving Ashley. Mel took a quick look at her, the woman was a few inches shorter than Mel with short blonde hair that did not even cover her neck. She was also definitely over weight, not grossly so, but quite chubby everywhere, especially in the arms and thighs. Her breasts were around the same size as Mel's maybe larger, but lost a bit of there presence due to the bulging stomach below them. Below that stomach was wide hips and thick thighs. Mel, after appraising her opponent was fairly sure if it got physical she could take the woman, somehow she did not think it would come to that though.

After arguing or a few minutes Mel said, "Then you get her off that stage."

"She's a pro she knows what..."

"Trust me she is not a pro she is some poor girl with a greedy step-father who wanted to make a quick buck."

"Listen, I feel for her, but I cannot go against the wishes of the party."

"Then blame me, I am the maid-of-honor in the wedding." Then after a beat Mel said, "Listen if you don't go out there I will."

The woman grumbled still hesitant and getting desperate, Mel played a hunch and said, "Okay if you get her off that stage I will eat your pussy right here and if you come to penthouse two later, I'll make you feel real good."

"You'd resort to oral sex to get that girl of the stage? What are you some kinda lesbian or something?"

"Does it matter? Will you accept or not?"

The woman thought and said, "Okay but you have to let me fuck you later, in both holes."

"Okay, I am usually more a pitcher than a catcher, but what the hell?"

"Do I get a piece of your friend there? Or the bride?"

"Getting greedy aren't we?"

"Hey, I could lose my job for this."

"Well I make no promises, what she does is up to her, and as for Katy she might do it anyway, if she gets back tonight."

"Fine then," the heavy woman said as she unbuckled her pants, and dropped them and her panties, "get licking Red, the quicker you get me off, the quicker your friend leaves the stage."

Not believing it took this to help out Ashley, Mel dropped to her knees at climbed between the thick thighs of the stage manager. She could not see much, but as she felt the massively thick bush it was clear this woman did not shave. The smell of the sweaty cunt left no doubt that this woman was very turned on. Between this and their conversation Mel figured it was likely the woman was a lesbian herself.

The one thing Mel had in her favor for this was that it had apparently been a long time since the manager had seen any action. After a short time of applying her considerable pussy eating skills she had the woman shaking from head to toe in a mind blowing orgasm.

As the manager recovered Mel stood up and ran her index finger though the woman's still spasming pussy, covering it with the manager's cum before she licked her finger seductively. Then, she reached under her own skirt dropped her panties and ran the same finger through her own now wet slit and covered it with her own juices. She then grabbed her panties off the ground with her other hand and walked behind the flustered woman before inserting the cum covered finger in her mouth letting the woman suck her pussy juice off it. She stuffed the panties into the woman's considerable cleavage before fondling the woman's tits and ass.

"Now," she said very seductively, "you want to get my friend off that stage so you and I can have some real fun?" and kissed her on the cheek. The manager nodded drearily and before she could react Mel slapped her on the ass and said "atta girl, go get her."

The manager pulled on her pants and a few seconds later had worked her magic and Ashley was off the stage a little worse for wear, but considering what things could have been, not too bad.

"We should go now my dear, to have our fun." Mel said to the still dazed manager.

"Yes absolutely," the woman said. She did not protest as Mel took her hand and led her off the stage, a bewildered Ashley following a few feet behind the pair. The woman mustered enough authority to order the man in the hall to manage the post for a while, but outside that she was as docile as a lap dog. It was then that Mel knew who would be wearing the strap-on tonight and that Ashley would be in no way part of the equation unless she wanted to be.

When they got back to the room Mel sent the blonde manager into the bedroom and told her to strip and get comfortable. She watched as the woman docilely complied and after she had left the room Mel turned to Ashley.

"Okay I got to go pay off a promise now and I do not take you for a type who enjoys sex with a girl, even if you are doing the receiving. As much as I want a piece of you, I think it best we leave things as they are. Unless you want to participate?"

"No while I am grateful for your help and a part of me certainly finds you sexy, I'd much rather have a man in my bed if you get my meaning." Ashley said shaking her head.

"Thought so, no offense taken what so ever. I tend to prefer a woman in my bed, I have met very few like Katy who are willing go both ways." Mel said nodding in understanding.

"Not to pry, but are you and she?" Mel nodded and Ashley asked, "then why..."

"The wedding?" She answered before launching into a quick explanation about her and Katy's situation.

After the brief conversation about the sadness of the situation in which Ashley showed genuine sympathy, they discussed the whereabouts of Katy and after reassurance from Ashley that Katy would be okay, Mel gave Ashley a room key and bade her good night.

Mel then turned her attention to the guest in the next room. She removed her skirt and blouse she had worn to tour the sights as she walked to the bedroom. She slipped off her shoes in the doorway before striking a sexy pose in just her bra. Seeing the blond laying on the bed naked Mel smiled.

"Now, my chubby little cupcake, where were we?" She asked walking forward as she removed her bra.

Mel strode over to the side of the bed and beckoned the woman over and after an impassioned kiss pushed the woman down flat on the bed, despite the blonde's size she went down easily. Then Mel crawled onto the bed with a leg on either side of her new partner and crawled until her pussy was inches from the woman's face.

"Come on baby," she said coaxing the blonde into action, "you know you want my red hairy bush, it's only fair after all, I buried my face in that flabby crotch of yours." She ordinarily did not insult someone's weight, but doing so seemed to excite her lover so she continued. Mel moaned a bit as she felt the other woman's tongue part her folds. This girl was good, nowhere near as good as her Katy, but she had skills. As she felt the other woman grip her powerful thighs and the tongue found her clit she inhaled sharply.

"My, my we are a greedy cunt eater aren't we? Well you just keep at that you flabby little bitch, it feels sooo good."

After enjoying that for a bit Mel spun around to face the woman's feet and before she lowered her crotch back down on the woman's face, she looked down at the woman's face slathered in her pussy juice and smiled.

"Enjoying yourself are we?" Mel asked as she gave the woman's sizable tits a squeeze. Her partner nodded and moaned as Mel continued to play with her nipples.

As Mel lowered her crotch back down she said, "Oh, and in case you had not guessed, Ashley will not be joining us." Then punctuating every word with a tit squeeze she said, "Its. Just. You. And. Me. Baby." On 'Baby' Mel plunged two fingers into the woman's dripping cunt.

A moan escaped the woman's pussy covered mouth at this and Mel said, "Oh, you liked that didn't you? Well looks like I am going to need another taste of that fine fat cunt of yours, it seems to be leaking." Mel leaned down to form the 69 position, they stayed in this position until each had given the other at least one orgasm. Mel was sure by the end she had had two but was positive she had made her partner have about three.

"Look at that I made it worse." Mel said as she sat up, "that slit of your is drooling more than ever, but I think I have just the thing for it." The redhead got off the bed and retrieved the large strap-on, walked back to the bed, tossed it on the bed and turned around.

"Okay you fat little whore," Mel said, "time for your fucking, strap me up."

Mel was not sure if the woman would assert herself here or not, but her read of the woman had been correct as seconds later she felt the belt holding the fake cock being secured around her waist.

Mel had the woman then kiss her ass before she had the blonde get on all fours. She shoved the long, fat strap-on home in one quick stroke. Seconds later she had the blonde screaming for more as Mel fucked her hard from behind. A few minutes and an orgasm later Mel pulled out of the stretched pussy.

Upon hearing the whine said, "Oh no my little chubby bitch, I am not finished with you yet, you said both holes and both holes it will be."

Mel knew this was not what her partner had meant, but at this point that mattered little. Mel had command and there was no way the blonde was getting it back.

The other woman had lost her say, her first orgasm had turned her into Mel's lap dog. So, without to much preparation, Mel shoved the strap-on into the woman's fat ass and after a few seconds the screams of pleasure were filling the room once again. To add to the equation Mel began to finger the woman's clit with her left hand and fondle her tits with her right. A few seconds later the over stimulated woman had a massive orgasm and collapsed out of exhaustion. Mel pulled out before she rolled the woman over and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Okay cupcake," the sexy redhead said, "I think that concludes our time. I am going to go take a shower because I have had a hell of a day. If you'd be so kind as to get dressed and clear out as soon as you can move that would be great. I have a very busy day tomorrow as well as a reputation to uphold, but don't say I don't keep my promises."

She then gave the woman's left nipple a quick tweak and headed to the bathroom. She cleaned herself and the tool she had used, finding the bedroom empty as expected lay down to try to sleep. The good thing about the booty call was it had taken her mind off of Katy for a bit, but now the worry returned and she fell into an uneasy sleep imagining what could now be happening to her lovely little blonde nymph.

The next day flew by pretty quickly in a flurry of wedding related activities. She got up and worked out, on the way there she was relieved to find Katy had made it to her room and looked in good shape. Katy seemed to be sleeping heavily so Mel let her sleep and headed off to the gym.

When she got there she was pleasantly surprised to see that the tall guy from the island was there as well. He was finishing up his workout, but paused to talk with her for a second. Upon meeting him again she remembered his name was Brandon. The meeting was going well until he picked up his bag and a strange object fell out. It was a red piece of fabric and as she picked it up she recognized it immediately as the red lacy underwear she had bought Katy just before the trip. The ones she knew Katy had been wearing the day before when she had left her lover with her idiot of a date. As he had not noticed them fall out, Brandon kept walking, and the rage Mel felt kept her from telling him he had dropped them.

Her opinion of the man plummeted in that instant, as this meant he knew Hitch and had somehow ended up with a ripped pair of her love's panties as a trophy of his conquest. She could kill him after she had felt bad for him and even tried to help him score Ashley, well Ashley deserved better if this man was in with the likes of Hitch. Just when she thought her opinion of men could sink no lower.

Still stinging from this she finished her workout and stormed off to the rehearsal. Katy was radiant as usual, but Mel hardly noticed as she waited for her employee and his friends to grace them with their presence. Then when the hung-over assholes stumbled in they began to make such a series of fuck ups that made the process last until dinner when it mercifully wrapped up.

The formal dinner was surprisingly nice and Mel's mood improved with the good food; her mood improved even greater when she remembered the coming private ceremony between Katy and herself. In a few hours she would be wed, if only in their minds, to her true love and nothing could take away from that.

After the boys, as predicted, went off to party. Mel, as arranged, was to go to Katy's room for the night. This was meant to make the sleeping arrangements and wedding preparation the next day easier, but it allowed the boys their party time without remorse.

For Katy and Mel, it meant they had the time and materials to do their own private ceremony. Mel quickly packed her night bag including her pictures from the day before that she and Ashley had had developed. She then hurried over to Katy's room and was nearly tackled when she reached the room.

Katy waited long enough for Mel to close the door before she rushed to her soul mate. Mel dropped her bag and closed her arms around Katy and felt the small arms close around her own back. She then lifted Katy off the ground and they shared a kiss that seemed to go on forever before she set her best friend down.

"I love you Katy Hemmings," She said as Katy's feet touched the floor.

"And I love you Mel Murphy." Mel was pleased to here in response. As the two separated she added, "You would not believe the day I have had."

To which her lover said, "You too huh?"

The two then set off comparing stories about the day, trying to see which was worse. Katy's day took the cake by far, as she could not remember most of it and it had ended in her being sore. She did not much want to talk about it and Mel did not blame her so Mel gave a brief summary of her day.

She told of her time on the island, of which Katy wanted to see pictures. The prints she had had Ashley print, along with the rest she herself had ordered were on the dresser so she tossed them to Katy and continued talking. She talked in detail about the happenings at the church with Dale and his losers and Ashley and her run in with the love sick Brandon.

"So, was he cute? He sounds adorable." The ever horny Katy broke in obviously curious.

"I don't know you tell me." Mel said with venom in her voice. "Apparently he was part of the group that raped you last night."

"What makes you say that hon?" Katy asked a little confused. In answer Mel went to her gym bag and fished the panties out of them and tossed them at her bewildered lover.

"That is how I know, they are the ones you wore yesterday right?" Katy's eyes widened seemingly realizing something.

"Wait you said his name was Brandon, right?"

"Yeah? Why?"

"Big guy, slightly muscular, with a kind face?" Katy asked excited.

"I think so," Mel said confused. "His picture is toward the back of the other set of photos if you must know."

Katy grabbed the last packet of prints and flung it open to reveal a few pictures and after flipping through them she smiled.

"Mel, this is him this is MY Brandon, the one from last night." Katy said, her voice filled with glee. "You got it all wrong Mel, he did not rape me, he helped me. He was the one who bathed me and dressed me in his own clothes and gave me his bed and all the other stuff. He was the one bright spot in an otherwise really bad day."

"How do you know he was not a part of it?"

"Well I think your run in with him proves a lot, but really because while I was smashed I do remember most of the people that helped that Hutch guy and he was not one. I think he was just the roommate who took pity on a pretty girl his roommate and friends had abused. Besides the stiffy he had while sleeping told me he had likely not even jacked off in a few hours."

"And how could you know that?"

"Okay so I couldn't, but even if he did use me in some way I really don't care, he did more than I would have expected of anyone in that situation. I mean he slept on a tiny couch to give me his comfy bed, that has to mean something."

"Katy I cannot believe how lax about this you are! I mean he probably saw you naked for god sake!" Katy giggled and smiled mischievously and Mel asked, "Okay what did you do?"

"Oh, nothing, but let's just say that picture you took of him is not the last on the card when I left. It has a few of a sexy blonde stripping and playing with herself as well now."

"Katy, you little slut, you did not!"

"I did and I do not regret it in the slightest. He was nice to me and I will insist that to my dying day. So I left him with a few pictures, a thank you note, and my panties. Which is how he got them, I gave them to him, he did not take them." Seeing that Mel still disagreed, until Katy added, "You're lucky I stopped there Mel, I damn near sucked him off when I saw the size of the tent in the blankets. Let's just say the myth about big hands and big feet is..."