Complications

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers

"Something happen last night?" Sam asked her as he prepared a breakfast quickly, since now he was going to be late for work.

"No, not really except we had a car wreck come in, it was pretty messy but we saved both of them. Then two of the nurses and I went in to take a shower since we got splattered, we try very hard to avoid that but the one man was a bleeder. We wear the plastic aprons, gauntlets and keep wipes around and things like that but this was messy. It's part of the risks of the job and usually I am nowhere near any of the surgeries. Anyway, one of the Doctors came in a few minutes later." She let out a small giggle.

"Really? You mean he came into the shower with you?"

"Yes, he was in a hurry because he had another surgery. Actually he was in there with three of us."

"I don't like that idea very much." Sam told her.

"It's really no big deal, honey. Most of the time they wait, being polite but there was no time."

"So who is this Doctor, anyway?" Sam asked.

"He is the on call surgeon. We all call him Raj since none of us can pronounce his name, he is East Indian or something like that. We all try not to look but it's not easy to do." She tittered at that.

"Why not?"

"Well, he is kind of...big?"

"Big?"

"Yes, you know, his...it is very big." She looked at Sam with a smirk.

Sam didn't like that one bit, it was bad enough that Samantha acted like showering with men was perfectly normal. He really didn't like the idea that one of then was some overly hung stud.

"How damn big is he?" Sam asked, unable to keep the sarcasm out of his voice.

"Honey, I didn't go measure the thing, but...Big! Really big, even bigger than...." She suddenly stopped and looked down.

"What?" Sam demanded, beginning to get upset now. He was well aware that he was perfectly normal if not a bit above average in the package department, and it was something that never really concerned him before, until this very instant and her rather obvious reactions.

"Bigger than what?" He asked again, since it struck him that she wasn't thinking of his when she was comparing.

"Nothing. I don't want to have this conversation." She said, picking up on his tone.

She finished her pancakes quickly, left the table and went into the bedroom. Sam sat there until he managed to get himself under control, then he left for work.

He hated Samantha being on the night shift, he was always sleeping while she worked and the bed felt weird with just himself in it. They normally had less than an hour in the afternoon to catch up on the day.

He was awake when she got home the next morning at 7:30 like always.

"Well, how was your day..I mean night at work?" He asked her.

"Slow, a kid fell off a bike and broke his arm, a man cut his hand slicing some meat, other than that we mostly just did our rounds."

"Did you see your hung Doctor?" He asked, flipping some pancakes.

"God, are you still on that? He was called in to sew up the guy that got cut but I didn't even assist with that. Then he went on home. It was a boring shift."

"Oh." Sam served breakfast, sat down to eat.

"One thing, we have a new Doctor joining the staff."

"Oh? Who is that?"

"You remember him, Cole?" She glanced at him to see his reaction.

"Cole? You mean, your old boyfriend, Cole?" Sam felt his face flush.

"Yes. He is going to be the new resident on staff. They are adding another wing to the hospital. That is neat, we will get a few extra nurses, too."

"Great, maybe they will provide you with some private shower facilities?"

"Oh, don't be that way."

"I really won't like you being naked in front of your old boyfriend!" Sam said.

"That isn't likely to happen much, if any at all. Besides, there isn't anything I can do about him working there. He was just a nice guy, someone I knew." Samantha just looked at him.

"Hell, you used to sleep with the guy, didn't you?" Sam's voice was raising now.

"All of that was a long time ago, honey."

"You did, didn't you?" He demanded.

"Yes, but just a couple of times." Samantha blushed and looked down.

"I thought I was the first." Sam said, even though he was reasonably sure he wasn't.

"I never told you that?" She looked at him oddly.

"Oh. You want to know, don't you? Yes, Cole was the first. That just...happened, we were dating. It's you I picked, not him so what's the concern?" She got a stubborn look on her face.

Sam didn't answer.

"Besides, you were dating back then and I know that Charley woman put out for everybody!" Her voice was getting louder now.

"I suppose he is the one you were thinking about the other day that is big like that Raj guy?" Sam said sourly.

When she flushed he knew, things went downhill from there.

"Honey, the size of a guy's penis doesn't matter, and there isn't a damn thing wrong with yours!"

Sam was thinking that from her reaction about that Raj guy being so hung that maybe it did. At least he thought that was why she came home all hot and bothered. He knew he was acting jealous and he hated that, but he couldn't help it.

He stormed off into the bedroom, slammed the door.

"What in the hell is the matter with you?" She came in right behind him.

"What the fuck do you think is the matter? You will be at work all day with some jerk you used to fuck! Am I supposed to like that?"

"You are being stupid! And Cole isn't a jerk, he was always nice to me." She retorted.

"I will just fucking bet."

That was their first major fight, finally Samantha went to bed and Sam went off to work. She was gone to her own job when he got home.

That pissed him off even more, she had left far earlier than normal.

Sam sat around for awhile, still upset. The idea of his wife's old lover working side by side with her irritated the hell out of him, but he had no idea of what to do about it.

Finally he couldn't stand it, he pulled on some slacks and a sports shirt and walked the dozen blocks down to a neighborhood bar. He ordered a drink, sat there and nursed it for a long time before having the second one.

He was on his 3rd one when someone sat down beside him.

"Hi, Sam! Nice to see you, how is everything going?"

Sam looked over, there sat Charley. She appeared to have found a few pounds somewhere. He glanced down, her blouse was unbuttoned a bit too much, displaying a large expanse of her breasts. She also had on black fishnet nylons, her skirt was rather short.

Charley looked a little bit slutty, that wasn't like her at all.

"Hi. OK, I guess."

"That doesn't sound OK, what's up?" Charley still had the same blunt manner.

He blurted out what was going on, explaining about Cole coming to work at the hospital that Samantha worked at.

"Oh. I can see why you might be upset."

"I don't think Samantha would cheat or anything like that, but it just bugs me."

"Probably not, but Cole always was a bit hard to resist." She laughed at that.

"What do you mean?"

"Cole is one of those men that can go all night, plus he is...." She caught the expression on Sam's face and stopped.

"What?" Sam asked.

"Oh, nothing."

"God dammit, Charley, what?"

"Well. Cole is kind of.....big?"

Sam felt his face flush at that.

"Big? Bigger than me?"

"Why do you guys always worry about that? Yes, he is bigger than you, but you were one hell of a lot of fun, too. Cole didn't hold a candle to you at licking pussy." She looked at Sam with a huge grin, no sign at all of shyness over saying something like that.

"Sam, there was nothing wrong with you, I loved those times with you." Sam didn't answer.

"In fact, why don't you and I go over to my place for awhile?" She grinned at him.

"I am married now, I can't." Sam felt himself reacting to that, a vision of Charley down on her back, her legs spread wide and her hips bucking popped into his head.

"Hell, I won't tell her." Charley gave him a sidelong smirk.

"That would be a change, you always were fussy about that?"

"Lots of things are different." She got a far away tone in her voice.

"I think I had better go on home." Sam said, getting up.

"Well, if you ever change your mind?" She smiled at him. Then she got up and walked over to where an older man sat at a table. There were a few words back and forth, the man grinned and Charley sat down. The man produced a money clip, handed her some folded up bills which she slipped inside her bodice.

He had that figured out.

Sam left, not feeling one bit better.

+++

Things were cool for a few days around the house, Samantha didn't say anything but it was obvious she noticed he was a bit upset.

Sam never questioned her about anything that happened at work during that period, so she never offered anything.

Her long weekend came and this one matched his own weekend. Sam disliked the middle of the week stuff because he could never have a drink on those days, he had to remain alert for his own job.

"Are we going to go to the party tomorrow night?" She asked him. She had just stepped out of the shower as Sam came into the bedroom.

"I suppose, if you want to." He replied.

"Cole will be there, plus the two new nurses. Things are really jammed down there right now, a crew is working on building the new wing but until they get that done we are all going to be sharing space." She looked at Sam for a reaction but he didn't show any.

"How long is it going to take for them to finish?" He asked her, sidestepping her comment about Cole.

"Between four and six months, they tell us." She began to dry herself with the towel. She looked like she was trying for a reaction since she appeared to be posing for him, and it worked nicely.

When she pressed the towel between her legs, leaning over with her bare breasts swaying, that did it.

She giggled when he reached out and grabbed her, pushing her towards the bed.

"You are going to get me all messy!" Samantha squealed, pretending to resist a little bit.

"No doubt about that at all!" Sam told her, as he slid his pants down his hips.

She acted more energetic than she normally did, their love making usually was quiet and easy, Sam enjoyed touching her lightly since the almost tickling type touch caused her to orgasm easily.

This time she began pressing her hips upwards as he slipped up on top of her, and she moaned loudly when he entered her. Then as he felt her begin to reach her own peak, she began to jam herself against him eagerly.

It was not the way Samantha normally was, but he thought that perhaps it was just because they had not made love for nearly a week.

"That was different." He told her after, as she lay basking.

"I was in the mood, the way you were looking at me and all....and you felt so big and hard...." She told him.

Samantha could have gone a very long time without using those words, the moment she mentioned "Big" the thought of what Charley had said flooded back into his mind.

"Bigger than you and he can go all night." Was the drift of what she had mentioned almost in passing.

Samantha had one hand on his penis, sliding it up and down. Often that would get Sam up and going for a second round, but at her words he felt himself go limp.

She didn't say anything, but finally she got up and took another shower.

+++

Sam watched as his wife dressed for the party, she put on a pale blue blouse and tan slacks, pulled on a pair of simple white panties and a matching conservative bra.

That was not normal either, Samantha seldom bothered with a bra, and a blouse with a skirt was her usual attire.

The party was at a house they had not been to before, he asked her who was hosting.

"Raj, our on call surgeon." She told him. He just nodded.

A tall and dark complected man answered the door at their knock. He shook hands with Sam, then showed them quickly around his rather large home. Several people were already gathered in the huge living room, there was a fireplace on one side warming the room.

Samantha took him over to where two young men stood, introduced him to Gerald and Bill, who turned out to be the two nurses that were to start work the next week.

"Great, two more men on staff." He thought until it became rather obvious that the two men liked each other.

Raj came over to Sam with a pretty dark haired woman in tow, introduced her as his wife, Sheena. She looked exotic, wearing a garment that wrapped around herself.

The woman was dark and really very pretty, although it was difficult to tell her shape due to the flowing outfit she wore. She was also overly made up, that seemed a bit strange for it just being a party.

It was a simple gathering like so many others they had been to. Quiet and peaceful, some music was playing softly in the background that sounded like some he had heard a few times, odd flowing notes.

There was no sign of Cole, which Sam didn't mind.

He found himself talking to Gerald and Bill, they were offering hilarious stories about things that had happened in college. Samantha was over by the bar talking to Sheena, Sam noticed their conversation was animated also.

He walked over and got himself another drink, gave Samantha a hug.

"Having fun, honey?" She asked.

"Yea, those two guys are hilarious." He told her.

"Yes, they both are half crazy. Gerald put himself through school doing stand up comedy." She laughed.

"I can see that." Sam told her.

"You picked up on the fact that they are...friends, right?" She laughed again.

Sam nodded. He felt pretty good, those two were not going to be any threat to anyone.

"Your wife is very beautiful." Sheena told him, with Samantha standing right there.

"Yes, she is, thank you." Sam told her, surprised at the comment. He looked at the woman, she had a sweet smile on her face. Sam looked at his wife, she had the same expression?

He let that slide, thinking perhaps the woman's customs were different or something. Just then Raj walked up, he patted Sheena's bottom, she simply smiled even more.

"Come on, Sam. I have some Cuban cigars, let's go outside." Sam followed him, he did like a real cigar once in awhile.

They appeared to be real ones, too, wonderful. Sam and Raj stood on the porch chatting, he was having a bit of a struggle with the man's on the heavy side accent.

"Your wife is very beautiful." Raj said at one point, out of the clear blue sky.

Those were the exact same words Sheena had said, it sounded strange to have that just dropped into the middle of a conversation.

"Yes, she is, thank you." He managed, not quite knowing what to say. He glanced through the large front windows but didn't see Samantha or Sheena.

"She is so free and happy it is a joy to work with her." He added.

"That's good, I know she likes her work." Sam nodded.

"Yes. How do you like my Sheena? She is also very beautiful, isn't she?"

Sam nodded again at that.

"Yes, she is. I find her manner of dress interesting, also."

"Sheena is a very sexual woman, such a joy to be with. She has large breasts, they are soft." The man was looking at Sam for a reaction and he had no clue as to what to say to that.

"We are five years now, together. She always tries very hard to please a man." Raj smiled at him.

Sam looked at the man, not sure what he was saying.

"Perhaps one day you would like to sample her pleasures? I am sure Sheena would enjoy that." Raj still had that smile on his face.

Sam got it now.

"Look, Doctor. I am married, I don't mess around. I am sure she is wonderful, but...."

"I see. Well, so much can change in a life, and love is just a part of it." Raj snuffed out his cigar and went back inside.

Sam was mildly miffed, the man had just suggested to him that his wife would be willing? His formerly happy mood was slipping, and when he looked over to see Samantha now engrossed in conversation with Cole it got even worse.

He hadn't seen the man arrive.

They were standing very close, she was smiling and Cole had touched her hair in what appeared to be an intimate manner without any resistance on her part.

He put out his cigar, headed their way.

"Come on, it's time for us to go." Sam told her gruffly, taking her arm.

"Already? The party is just starting to get going." She said. He could tell from her voice that she was feeling the effects of whatever she was drinking.

"Hey, Bud. We were just talking." Cole said.

Sam barely managed to not belt the man.

"This party is over, are you coming or not?" He demanded angrily, ignoring Cole.

"I think if you are going to be that way that I will stay right here." She answered, pulling her arm loose.

Sam just looked at her, then turned and walked out the door.

+++

Sam heard a car outside, he glanced over at the clock, it was just after 3 in the morning. He heard an engine idling for quite a long time, it sounded like some kind of sports car.

Slipping out of bed, he peered out the window, but all he could see was the rear end of a red car due to the hedge in the way. She got out, walked around the back end of the car, then she was out of sight as she leaned down. She stood up, waved as the car pulled away, then turned towards the house.

Did she just lean down and kiss someone? He couldn't actually tell.

Samantha came in quietly, Sam pretended to be asleep. She stood there for a moment, looking at him, then she went into the bathroom. She was in there for a solid 20 minutes, then she came out, and slipped carefully into bed. Through slitted eyes he saw that she was naked, she always slept that way.

It was just a matter of minutes before he heard her breathing slow and then she was asleep.

After a half hour or so, he got up and went over to the clothes hamper, dug around looking for her undergarments.

He didn't find any. Then he went into the bathroom, in the wastebasket were some tissues. He checked them but saw nothing other than a dab of lipstick. Of course if there was any evidence, she could have simply disposed of that when she flushed.

There were no panties in the clothes hamper either, so Sam's imagination ran wild. Who had been driving the red sports car? Where in the hell were her panties? Had she been fucking with someone?

He went into the living room, grabbed a blanket and slept in his recliner.

+++

"What in the hell is the matter with you?" Were the words that woke him up.

Sam looked at Samantha standing there in her robe.

"What?" He asked, still trying to get his bearings from the fog of sleep.

"You embarrassed me to no end last night, there was no reason for you to be so rude in front of all of my friends!" She yelled.

"Rude? What did you expect, that asshole Cole was damn near playing kissie face with you, and your fucking Doctor shower room mate had just suggested that I fuck his wife!" Sam yelled right back.

"Don't you raise your voice to me, damn you!" She yelled.

Then it hit her what he had just said.

"What?"

"I said he suggested that I could sleep with Sheena, the guy is kinky!" He told her.

"I don't believe that." She scowled.

Sam just looked at her, then he got up and went into the bedroom, reached for his clothes. He shut the door behind him but she banged it right back open.

"Don't you walk away from me!" She started in again.

Sam turned and looked at her.

"I think you had better shut the fuck up." He told her in a steely tone of voice.

Samantha's mouth came open, but then it closed, she saw the look on his face. He went on into the bedroom, angry at her. He was suspicious, yet he had nothing to base it on. Finally he decided he was being silly, he went back out to talk to her.

She was gone.

Glancing out into the driveway, he saw that her car was gone. Way early again, then it hit him that she didn't even work that day. Right then he didn't give a shit.

+++

Samantha didn't come home all day, and she never called. Sam was pissed off at her, and being stubborn, he didn't call either.

magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers