All Comments on 'Compulsions Ch. 01'

by nightscribe

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
all the pussy around,he blow job to dead

good start for first time story.

KhaymarKhaymaralmost 13 years ago
Great start

Great start. Can't wait to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW. JUST. WOW

great story man. wondering if the compulsion is hereditary or not. Keep writing.

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 13 years ago
I liked the twist at the end.

Sooo, since mother and son share this ability, it may be genetic, no? Let's see where the author brings us; I'm curious how the mother will reveal this mystery and find out that her son inherited her "power".

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Yes

Only read 2 pages, like it so far a lot, but words like "fuck my youthful pussy"......ha??? What girl talks like that???? Broke my mood. Read the rest tomorrow.

formula61formula61almost 12 years ago
Sweet!

Thanks for sharing, loved how in the end we find out where he inherited the Compulsion from! lol

Rafael

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Youthful pussy? Mature face? Mature mother? I mean who talks like that? And why do you have to be so derogatory in your dialogues between your characters?

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Too Bad

Interesting start and a nice variation on the theme, but you lost me when Mike dragged his friend Jim into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mother Compells Best

Really enjoyed the first Chapter of your story, and particularly the fact that you gave both Mike and his mother the Power of Compulsion. I'm looking forward to seeing how Mike can use his Power to do some good -- helping his friend's mom and her daughter get back on track, while helping himself to some more pussy and throat. But I wonder how his mom is going to allow him to use his sexual talents on other females, when her own needs, and her Power, seem so powerful? Thanx.

Timtom12Timtom12about 8 years ago
Raven-haired and Brunette are not the same

First couple paragraphs told me all I needed about the editing of this story. Good story though, I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
should have waited

I wasnt too thrilled with the twist at the end, that seems like something that would come up in the middle of the second chapter. the rest was great.

wicked62wicked62over 7 years ago
Violent

Loved your story. I think it would have been better without the violent edge that the sex seemed to have, but great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Could you have done without...

"fuck me in my youthful pussy!"

Really?

'Youthful'?

I can't imagine that should I live to 1,000 I would ever hear that phrase spoken.

I couldn't continue.

wicked62wicked62over 4 years ago

Why all the violence? "Cracked her head open on the bathroom floor "

"Almost ripped her arms from their sockets"

Spoils a good story. I'd say you have some personal issues man.

XacksonXacksonabout 3 years ago

Kinda glad I skipped from when it added one too many dicks to the story to the end because holy fuck 1.5 dimensional characters are whack and not fun to read.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

MMMMmmmm . Excellent story here !! more.. Please..!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous